It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Because Trump was the only 3rd party candidate we'll ever see in our lifetimes. You do know he was a democrat, right?

Trump pissed off both republicans and democrats. His policies actually benefitted Americans.

But he is Orange. So he is bad, and has tiny hands, so he has to go to jail.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just curious, is there any reason you wouldn't consider a third party independent for POTUS (possibly Tulsi Gabbard). An independent who hasn't flip flopped multiple times based on corporate interests and has plans to improve the U.S.

Not saying Tulsi or other third party options are perfect (or even close) but it seems like a far better option than the U.S. going down this path of each side voting based on hate for the other side.. Trump and Biden will just bring further division with half the country wanting nothing to do with them.

Why not, for once, step away from the madness of the two-party system and give an independent a shot. Maybe they can actually get some positive things done..

Tulsi Gabbard literally flipped from Dem to Independent in 2020....

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Putting aside arguements of policies and actions, which I think Trump had both good and bad, the simple awnser is that half the country despises Trump. Especially with all the stuff that's going on now. Trump would only further cement this on going division between Americans. Furthermore, democrats would do everything to prevent Trump from accomplishing anything. Wether those are good or bad things. And I wouldn't be suprised if Trump spent half his presidency getting revenge on Democrats.

So, simply put, Trump is not going to move things foward in a positive direction. Wether you like his policies or not, this seems pretty clear with how half the country feels about him.

Why are people so focused on wanting him to get re-elected. I don't see any plans he has that is going to seriously reform our system for the better and get rid of corruption. He didn't accomplish that when he was president, how is he going to accomplish that when he gets re-elected with even more resistance this time?

I just really don't understand why people so desperately want Trump elected. Sure, he's not Biden, but a lot of other candidates aren't Biden either. I feel like voters have tunnel vision and can't think beyond the box media has put them in.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Once again, the indictment is available to the public and has been posted on this site. I implore you to read it.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's not flip flopping on issues and ethical stances. She flipped to Independent in 2020 for good reason. She was being blackballed by left-wing media for not going along with their stances and positions at the time. And also for criticizing fellow democrats.

Which is a good thing! She saw major fault in the DNC and took action to go against it, instead of just towing the party line and playing their game.

She's also a previous veteran that is staunchly anti-war. She spoke out against pushing Ukraine into NATO and other things politicians don't want to talk about.

Why are people so against independents?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Division?

Please!

When Trump was elected in 2016 the nation became divided by the evil left.

THEY, YOU, divided the god-damned country!

Your Hillary didn't get in and half the nation crapped in their skinny jeans.

YOU didn't want to unite with those of us during the Trump years and now you piss and moan about a divided country?

Spare me, Betty.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Your Hillary didn't get in and half the nation crapped in their skinny jeans.

Immediately after she lost she started the #RESIST movement.
But the right caused the division.
That's like Biden blaming Kamala for the poop in his depends.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The republicans in congress are not going to stop the criminality, that is certain. The only thing to stop this now, it's regrettable to say, is open rebellion.

Crap, I didn't want to say that, but the democrats must be stopped one way or the other before total destruction is complete and, at this point, it has to be up to the people to defend and restore our republic.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake
The republicans in congress are not going to stop the criminality, that is certain. The only thing to stop this now, it's regrettable to say, is open rebellion.

Crap, I didn't want to say that, but the democrats must be stopped one way or the other before total destruction is complete and, at this point, it has to be up to the people to defend and restore our republic.

Republicans don't like Trump, but they have to pretend to so they don't get voted out.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is tulsi a politician? You should steer clear of letting politicians run your country.

Try Trump for a change. He’s never been a filthy pollie, he’s only ever been a peacemaking POTUS.

The fact that a NON-politician became the leader of your country is the embodiment of the American Dream.

That’s why the ring in your nose is leading you to believe he’s part of the political system.

And why the political sh!tsmears are so vehemently agin the man.

edit on 9-6-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I just really don't understand why people so desperately want Trump elected. Sure, he's not Biden, but a lot of other candidates aren't Biden either. I feel like voters have tunnel vision and can't think beyond the box media has put them in.

You keep saying this.

And I keep telling you that the populist movement is where the real change comes from.

You dont want that, you dont want change

You want your status quo.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

For one, not sure how clear I have to make this, Iv'e never advocated for Biden or Hillary. Just because I don't kiss Trump's feet doesn't mean I like the DNC.

And you keep blaming everything on the left. And Iv'e seen leftists blame everything on the right. You guys (political loyalists) are all the same. You want to have a clear enemy you can blame everything on so you don't have to accept that Biden or Trump have done a sh!t job at uniting the country.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If only those two individuals were treated equally?

Right?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

For one, not sure how clear I have to make this, Iv'e never advocated for Biden or Hillary. Just because I don't kiss Trump's feet doesn't mean I like the DNC.

And you keep blaming everything on the left. And Iv'e seen leftists blame everything on the right. You guys (political loyalists) are all the same. You want to have a clear enemy you can blame everything on so you don't have to accept that Biden or Trump have done a sh!t job at uniting the country.

When you sit on the fence, the posts usually end up in your ass.

I've always been on the side of the Constitution, freedom, liberty.

So far it's been all democrats and all leftists that have given me death threats when I wrote for Town Hall and here.

So keep you piety, Father Turquosie, I have no need for your #e!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You keep saying this.

And I keep telling you that the populist movement is where the real change comes from.

Except I do want change. I don't see how reelecting Trump will do so, especially when half the country absolutely does not want that. And he was already elected once and there was not massive changes.

Changing the status quo is not relecting past politicians from the same two-party system IMO.

If Trump made major changes to the political system, or at least tried to remove corporate lobbying and money from politics and actually "clear the swamp", I could understand. But he did not, at least significantly. And while I understoud Trump was initially elected because he was an outsider promising such change, he did not fulfill that promise. Time for something new.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: opethPA

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

Let me ask you a question; did Hillary obstruct justice with her 33,000 emails and smashing phones and wiping hardrives?

What does it matter what I believe if the rule of law is not applied equally?

Was she found guilty of committing a crime?
If so then she should have been seneteneced.

If Trump is found guilty of a crime then he should be senteneced.

If Biden is found guilty of a crime then he should be sentenced.

...exactly the kind of opinion that is driven by partisan hackery.
The problem is the two tier justice system, which means some people get indicted when others don't.
It's got nothing to do with convictions.

If you say so, I have never deviated in saying borh parties have failed this country.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You might try by not defending Biden and the evil left so much.

ProTip

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

Let me ask you a question; did Hillary obstruct justice with her 33,000 emails and smashing phones and wiping hardrives?

What does it matter what I believe if the rule of law is not applied equally?

Was she found guilty of committing a crime?
If so then she should have been seneteneced.

If Trump is found guilty of a crime then he should be senteneced.

If Biden is found guilty of a crime then he should be sentenced.

...exactly the kind of opinion that is driven by partisan hackery.
The problem is the two tier justice system, which means some people get indicted when others don't.
It's got nothing to do with convictions.

If you say so, I have never deviated in saying borh parties have failed this country.

Yeah, "ALL" parties suck when democrats are in office.

Wonder what your posts were saying when Trump was in.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You keep saying this.

Except I do want change. I don't see how reelecting Trump will do so, especially when half the country absolutely does not want that. And he was already elected once and there was not massive changes.

Changing the status quo is not relecting past politicians from the same two-party system IMO.

If Trump made major changes to the political system, or at least tried to remove corporate lobbying and money from politics and actually "clear the swamp", I could understand. But he did not, at least significantly. And while I understoud Trump was initially elected because he was an outsider promising such change, he did not fulfill that promise. Time for something new.

Fine.

Who do you have in mind that has a chance of winning the general election?

You say that Trump didnt fulfill his promise, yet he got quite abit done.

All while being hounded by the full weight of intel agencies and the media.

Who before and after Trump has been held to the same scrutiny?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ive seen death threats from right-wingers to my friend who worked with pandemic guidlines. There are idiots on both sides and much of it a symptom from this wacky two-party system that fails us time and time again.

I'm not a complete fence sitter. I advocate for choosing independents and third parties when a sensible and honest one is available.

I'm tired of being bashed by everyone because I don't want to elect democrats or republicans. Iv'e heard it all, a wasted vote, a waste of time, not choosing a side, ect... Or even more silly, I can't count the amount of times ive been called a right wing idiot, or libtard because Iv'e criticized one's beloved party.

No, the waste of time, is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a differn't result. It's not a waste of a vote if a lot of people start considering non republican/democrat candidates. And the desire to move away from the two-party system has to start somewhere. I only hope more people join me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join