It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

Let me ask you a question; did Hillary obstruct justice with her 33,000 emails and smashing phones and wiping hardrives?

What does it matter what I believe if the rule of law is not applied equally?

Was she found guilty of committing a crime?
If so then she should have been seneteneced.

If Trump is found guilty of a crime then he should be senteneced.

If Biden is found guilty of a crime then he should be sentenced.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I assume all the Patriots here are sending in their latest paycheck to help Trump with his legal woes.

šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just waiting for Trump to post on TruthSocial that if you donā€™t donate, you are not a true patriot. Make Trump a billionaire, finally!

Iā€™m hoping heā€™ll still be the nominee.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
ā€œNo reasonable prosecutorā€

AKA

We will not indict our own.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

Let me ask you a question; did Hillary obstruct justice with her 33,000 emails and smashing phones and wiping hardrives?

Kinda hard to be found guilty of a crime when no one is investigating.

Or even worse, when your own Executive Branch is investigating you.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Ive never donated to any political candidate in my life. I give them my vote, that's enough.

Have you?

Why do you assume Trump supporters are any different than anyone else when it comes to political donations?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

...exactly the kind of opinion that is driven by partisan hackery.
The problem is the two tier justice system, which means some people get indicted when others don't.
It's got nothing to do with convictions.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Are these the documents they indicted him for? Declassified January 19 2021?

trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov... /

Weeeeeeeeird.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Knock Knock...

This Kangaroo Court is now in session.

Webster Dictionary Definition;

Apr 15, 2023 ā€” The meaning of KANGAROO COURT is a mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted.

This is a bad precedent.

It will now never end.

Looks like strike first maneuver. The Kobra Kai offense...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Nope. The indictment references all the documents he's being indicted for. None of them pertain to CFH.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

...exactly the kind of opinion that is driven by partisan hackery.
The problem is the two tier justice system, which means some people get indicted when others don't.
It's got nothing to do with convictions.

How is it that you get the Dem con artistā€™s game all the way across the pond and always have and these guys here in the USA canā€™t understand it?

Liberals are a strange enigma.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well, if I have to choose between Biden or Trump, I think I would choose Trump. I think both are pretty bad options, but at least Trump makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Well, if I have to choose between Biden or Trump, I think I would choose Trump. I think both are pretty bad options, but at least Trump makes me laugh.

Can someone explain to me how trump is ā€œbadā€ for America? Makes absolutely zero sense with everything that we know now.
edit on 9-6-2023 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I assume all the Patriots here are sending in their latest paycheck to help Trump with his legal woes.

šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just waiting for Trump to post on TruthSocial that if you donā€™t donate, you are not a true patriot. Make Trump a billionaire, finally!

Iā€™m hoping heā€™ll still be the nominee.

So you do have the sense to know that Trump and his supporters would rely on legal donations to get their money unlike Biden and the democrat party who don't need legal donations since they already have huge deals with the Mexican drug cartels and their child trafficking money streams as attested to recently in Arizona.

By the way, Trump is already a billionaire. And political action committees are the same for Trump as they are for the DNC, except they only act as fronts for the DNC so it looks legit.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: PurpleFox

Nope. The indictment references all the documents he's being indicted for. None of them pertain to CFH.

Pretty sure the reason they want these docs back so bad is because they shows their OWN corruption but ok.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Umm, yeah.

Kay.

Uhhh. . . suuuuuure.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

They would have had to charge her with OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, which strangely they never did! Why was that? Pretty cut and dried facts that she destroyed subpoenaed evidence. You keep missing the point. She was never charged, reason being she had aces. That pesky tarmac meeting for one stands out.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Just curious, is there any reason you wouldn't consider a third party independent for POTUS (possibly Tulsi Gabbard). An independent who hasn't flip flopped multiple times based on corporate interests and has plans to improve the U.S.

Not saying Tulsi or other third party options are perfect (or even close) but it seems like a far better option than the U.S. going down this path of each side voting based on hate for the other side.. Trump and Biden will just bring further division with half the country wanting nothing to do with them.

Why not, for once, step away from the madness of the two-party system and give an independent a shot. Maybe they can actually get some positive things done..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join