It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: DBCowboy

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

Let me ask you a question; did Hillary obstruct justice with her 33,000 emails and smashing phones and wiping hardrives?

What does it matter what I believe if the rule of law is not applied equally?

Was she found guilty of committing a crime?
If so then she should have been seneteneced.

If Trump is found guilty of a crime then he should be senteneced.

If Biden is found guilty of a crime then he should be sentenced.

...exactly the kind of opinion that is driven by partisan hackery.
The problem is the two tier justice system, which means some people get indicted when others don't.
It's got nothing to do with convictions.

If you say so, I have never deviated in saying borh parties have failed this country.

Yeah, "ALL" parties suck when democrats are in office.

Wonder what your posts were saying when Trump was in.

Really?
I've been om here a long time.
Show me a single post I have made where i haven't been consistent over that long period of time.

No need to wonder what my posts were saying because its the same now. I thought Trump was an average President and a poor leader. Since becoming President I know Biden has been a poor President and a poor leader.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

If you are a real American and not a communist dirtbag, then all you have to do is abide by the Constitution.

Then your problems will be over.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Umm, if you say so.

I guess.

*shrugs*

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Umm, if you say so.

I guess.

*shrugs*

I dont need to say so.
The proof is there in every post i have made on this topic.

Unlike other posters on ATS I have always relied on verifiable facts vs fiction when trying to make a point.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yeah and you and I have disagreed on issues for years, so don't start playing Father Pious.

Just because this is all about a biased political attack.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Except I don't defend Biden or the DNC. Iv'e critized Biden quite a bit. I give much more criticism to Trump on ATS, simply because a majority of the threads focus on criticizing Biden. It doesn't mean I like or agree with Biden or democrats.

And part of the reason I like Tulsi, who I keep mentioning, is because she moved away from the corrupted DNC after being blackballed for criticizing fellow democrats and Biden.

The "left" aren't evil. Just misguided. And many are not far-left liberals who want to end free speech or what not. We gotta move away from this mentality to demonize the other side. Afterall, its the media and corrupt politicians who want demonization and division so they can push their agendas through while we fight each other.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Every one of my representatives, both in the house and senate, are republicans and I would write them to voice my displeasure with them, but I just recognize the futility in even considering that at this point. I have already done it in the past and even those attempts were brushed off with BS explanation. On one occasion, I voiced my displeasure that my senator voted for the omnibus spending bill of late 2022 and his reply was, I voted for it solely for the needed to increase the military budget. And the piece of dung also voted for sending billions upon billions to Ukraine. "LETS KILL ALL OF THOSE DIRTY RUSSIANS". I wrote to advise him to not listen to John McCain but that didn't have any effect. He is just another warmonger, just like Lindsey Graham. I knew who and WHAT he was before he ever won his first term in the House. Turns out, we just elected another POS when we got him.

Talk and peaceful protest hasn't and will not help at this point. They don't care what we think or say. They only care what their financial benefactors want.

His name is Tom Cotton
edit on 9-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Except I don't defend Biden or the DNC. Iv'e critized Biden quite a bit. I give much more criticism to Trump on ATS, simply because a majority of the threads focus on criticizing Biden. It doesn't mean I like or agree with Biden or democrats.

And part of the reason I like Tulsi, who I keep mentioning, is because she moved away from the corrupted DNC after being blackballed for criticizing fellow democrats and Biden.

The "left" aren't evil. Just misguided. And many are not far-left liberals who want to end free speech or what not. We gotta move away from this mentality to demonize the other side. Afterall, its the media and corrupt politicians who want demonization and division so they can push their agendas through while we fight each other.

Spare me.

Tulsi wants to end the 2nd Amendment.

Done.

Do you or do you not support and/or defend the US Constitution?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Here's a quick breakdown.

Democrats/Leftists hate America and the Constitution and they are honest about it.

Republicans hate America and the Constitution but they lie about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah and you and I have disagreed on issues for years, so don't start playing Father Pious.

I dont need to play anything.
Since day 1 i have said Biden is worse than Trump

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I dont need to play anything.
Since day 1 i have said Biden is worse than Trump

Good for you!

edit on 9-6-2023 by DBCowboy because: drinking

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

99% of the time, every democrat votes strictly along party lines. That statement is fact. That being said, every democrat in DC, no mater their personal beliefs, is guilty by association. If they support evil rather than to vote their consciences for the benefit of their constituents, they are accomplice to evil and guilty of treason to their nation.

And I will include republicans in this statement right along with the dems.
edit on 9-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I agree. Your logic is sound. They hold the cards and they can't, and won't, back down.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This should be a wakeup call to every Republican out there. You can't talk to Dems. You can't reason with them. You can only defeat them. The Republicans need to start playing hardball if they want a chance at the next election. They need to adopt the Democrat tactics and they need to be giving the election process the full Anal exam through election day and afterwards. They need to keep tabs on all the mail in ballots and have people stationed at all the polls.

Also when it comes to Biden in '24 what they need to be doing now is prepare. And come Jan. they need to start walking over to the Senate impeachment papers. And do one every week covering a different topic simply because there's so much to go through on the guy. The mantra for 2024 in the US Congress should be if it's Monday another impeachment motion is being walked to the Senate from the House. Also as of now 13 Dem Senators are up for reelection. They need to be hammered with political ads calling them monsters and co-conspirators in his crimes and yes TREASON for accepting bribes by foreign powers because they voted no to impeachment.

The Republicans should be saying "No more Mr Nice Guy" or they'll lose this election like the last ones.

edit on 9-6-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I agree. Your logic is sound. They hold the cards and they can't, and won't, back down.

Intetesting that you used cards as a metaphor for their power.

Afterall, thats the same metaphor used to describe their house makeup.

Now, more than ever before we are close to knocking one down. That card being the exposure of two tiered justice and how our intel agencies have worked for generations.

Just a lil white pill.

(post by Deplorable removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I hope Trump runs and wins but I don't think it'll pan out even if that happens. These dems are like a 6 year old kid that's playing monopoly and losing. They will flip the board off the table, throw the pieces on the floor and not acknowledge the outcome. Just like they accused Trump of doing in 2020 (which didn't actually happen, it was projection like usual). Does anyone remember the narrative that Trump wasn't going to peacefully leave the whitehouse?

What are the odds of the past repeating. Trump colluded with Russia (FALSE) but Biden facilitated a deal with the ex mayor of Moscows wife and Hunter. Trump had quid pro quo with Ukraine for denying aid but Biden had the Burisma prosecuter fired through a threat of withholding aid for Ukraine. Next they tried blaming Trump for leading the January 6th insurrection yet Biden and Harris fully supported the "summer of love" and even bailed out violent activists. Now it's classified documents. Biden was caught with classified documents from when he was vice president yet they are targeting Trump, a former president, for having classified documents.

I will make a new paragraph here because this is important. I don't know all of the details if Trump was abstructing the retrieval of these documents or not but I do clearly remember there was a time where investigators or lawyers or whomever went to Mar A Lago and instructed Trump to add extra locks to the room they were stored. Everything seemed to be fine once he did that, which he did.

So I'll go back to the beginning, was the claim that Trump was not going to peacefully transition power also a projection of what we should expect in the future?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Spare me.

Tulsi wants to end the 2nd Amendment.

Done.

Do you or do you not support and/or defend the US Constitution?

She seems pretty middle of the road on the issue from what I can tell. Supposedly she has pivited her opinion on the 2nd amendment a bit.
2022 twitter quote :

2nd Amendment acknowledges that we each have the God-given right to bear arms to defend ourselves & loved ones from those who’d do us bodily harm, as well as to protect us/our country from those in power w/ authoritarian tendencies who may be tempted to try take away our freedoms

So it seems, she at least, is willing to listen to people and adjust previous stances on the 2nd amendment as she tries to understand both sides better.

I don't see how this is bad. She is one of the few candidates willing to consider both sides on isssues. Which is far better than left or right politicians who just wish to appease their base by being completely pro gun or anti-gun.

IMO, she seems sincere. She's of course a politician, but she has done a lot of pivoting in the past few years which shows she is willing to change her views based on what she thinks is right.

I think she is one of the best candidates for POTUS even if you don't agree with her on everything. It's better than a Biden vs Trump sh!tshow where we just fight each other for a whole year, then half the country hates whoever gets elected.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join