It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good lord you MEGA MAGAsters get so worked up for everything.

All trump has to do is state he did not have any bad intentions and all charges and investigation will be dropped.

lol

I don't see why the Trump haters aren't celebrating.

They've already found him guilty.

Because the last thing DNC want is for Trump to cement his legacy as undercover paladin turned martyr

Betraying his elitist ivory tower cohorts at the peak of his career because enlightenment and virtue

Almost a reverse Floyd except he won't die without a fight

It really pisses them off to exert so much for so little
edit on 9-6-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Turquosie

The only reason I can think of this is that Trump believes he is above the law and can do whatever he wants. Unless there is some hidden reason behind it all, and I think that's a tired excuse we keep hearing that never pans out.

Trump pretty much admitted as much yesterday on Truth Social: “I never thought it possible that such a thing [the indictment] could happen to a former President of the United States.”

He thought he could get away with it, so he tried to get away with it, pure and simple.

Which begs the question... why do people want him reelected if he is that incompetant to not realize the headache that this would cause him.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The only reason I can think of this is that Trump believes he is above the law and can do whatever he wants. Unless there is some hidden reason behind it all, and I think that's a tired excuse we keep hearing that never pans out.

Trump pretty much admitted as much yesterday on Truth Social: “I never thought it possible that such a thing [the indictment] could happen to a former President of the United States.”

He thought he could get away with it, so he tried to get away with it, pure and simple.

Which begs the question... why do people want him reelected if he is that incompetant to not realize the headache that this would cause him.

Because Trump would have been far better than that walking skidmark in the Oval Office now.

But don't worry.

Trump will either "die" or go to jail so you'll have your Biden and Kamalla again.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"Do you have a source for that?" I think you have that question set up for autocomplete.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: LittleJake

"Oh, and let's not forget the January 6th patriots still being held captive and tortured in the Washington DC gulags even now."

Tortured?

Got a source for that.

Didn't look peaceful to me.

You want a civil war?!!!

The only people that died where by the hands of law enforcement officers and no one killed was involved in any acts of violence on public property so there is that.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Because Trump would have been far better than that walking skidmark in the Oval Office now.

But don't worry.

Trump will either "die" or go to jail so you'll have your Biden and Kamalla again.

"I'll just have a coke."

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Uh, I'm over it. Anyone paying attention to this doesn't understand the reality of US National politics,

The US is a One Party nation just like China. It has been for decades now. Trump is a threat to the Party. He will be taken out.

That really is all there is to this.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander.
edit on 9-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

link   
Biden poses a bigger threat we are facing Thermo Nuclear War because of hos incompetence. a reply to: Threadbare

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Talaria

Seeing now confirmation of dirty deeds done for 10 million from Ukraine, basically means that they own him, and that is why their border protection needs come before our own.

How far would he go to keep it covered up?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think this may ironically help Trump, mainly because I can’t imagine any real punishment coming from the alleged crimes.

Other than the hardened left, I don’t think most people think Trump was either some huge criminal in office, or at least not more than any of the others.

Everyone knows I don’t care for Trump, but even I’ll say the charges look more political than an attempt to apply the law fairly.

If we do start going after politicians, I’d at leas appropriate if we start with big real crimes and then work our way down.

The left can't lose this. If they do, their little house of cards falls very hard.

And that hand of cards spells: Democracy

Yes the left clearly want a democracy where majority rules all. This is why they use the word "democracy" a thousand times a day in their DNC owned and controlled news machinery. Like a Voodoo chant "democracy...democracy...democracy"

The sad thing for the democrats though, we are not a democracy.

Remember when Trump won and the democrats reeeeeeeeed about the "popular vote" non stop? Because America is NOT a democracy is the very reason the "popular vote" doesn't mean jack sh[t. Or better phrased: The popular vote doesn't mean jack sh[t because America is NOT a democracy.

If it was a democracy then the popular vote ALWAYS wins. It's the same reason the democrats were screaming non stop to abolish the electoral college so they could indeed get their coveted democracy.

Their Voodoo chant "democracy" is having a powerful effect though, because you can hear all kinds of people use the word describing America with it, most republicans, and even Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Make no mistake about it, if proof shows the current POTUS is guilty of similar crimes or anything else then he needs to be removed immediately. He then needs to face the full outcome of his crimes

Except there is real proof of Biden’s crimes. For #s sake he said it on video.

If trump “broke the law”, then so did

Clinton
Bush
Obama
Countless senators and congressmen
Their staffs, etc
Etc etc etc

So they all need to be in jail too, right? RIGHT?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Except there is real proof of Biden’s crimes. For #s sake he said it on video.

If trump “broke the law”, then so did

Clinton
Bush
Obama
Countless senators and congressmen
Their staffs, etc
Etc etc etc

So they all need to be in jail too, right? RIGHT?

I have never waivered in calling it down the middle. If someone broke the law and they sre found guilty of a crime they should be sentenced. Doesnt matter who it is or what title they have.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This is a fair and understandable post given how you nornally seem to lean politically.

Are.you open to the possibility that Trump broke the law or laws as POTUS or after his term ended? If the proof shows that then wouldnt ignoring it be an assualt on a core concept of the US?

What I hope this does is wakes up botn parties as candidates like Trump and Biden are not what this country needs.

Let me ask you a question; did Hillary obstruct justice with her 33,000 emails and smashing phones and wiping hardrives?

What does it matter what I believe if the rule of law is not applied equally?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He gets convicted on all counts then, wait for it, Biden issues a presidential pardon and peace and harmony sweeps across the nation.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

...and they sre found guilty...

By what kangaroo court at this point? If justice is expected by our current system, we would be better off resurrecting Judge Roy Bean to try cases.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join