It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose . . . . . a caution

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When you Want to Make SURE You have Eliminated an Enemy that is Trying to Assault your Very Being you Must First Confront them with an Overwhelming Counter Force so Powerful that their Only Option is to Fight and Die at a Disadvantage , or Retreat . Trump Can Only be Reelected if the MAJORITY of WE THE PEOPLE Wish it , Otherwise the Obvious Alternative is Political Slavery by the Far Left Agenda . A SIMPLE Choice , and If Somehow " Election Cheating " is Involved Again , then in Masse Americans MUST Not Except the Results with Loud Voices and be Heard BTPTB . As Americans that is Our LEGAL RIGHT Contrary to what the Media Propaganda Machine Might say Otherwise .

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Trump would lose. He has lost supporters. Many died of covid. Many are not willing to go there.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Many? How many?

a reply to: BlueBaby

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Many? How many?

a reply to: BlueBaby

More than Enough MANY............

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well I don't understand the notion that all change comes through a populist movement through right-wing obsession with Trump. So no, I don't understand this.

Trump is only liked by at most, 50% of the country. It's not really a populist movement. And not sure why its HAS to be Trump to make these changes, which he never made while he was president.

It just seems like you want change, but only if its Trump that makes that change. Which seems to lean more towards a cult of personality, rather than a sserious non-partisan aim to change politics.

You keep saying status quo, but Trump had his chance and fumbled it. You want another four years of him tweeting insults towards leftists while he battles the democrats in congress to barely accomplish anything? Maybe thats not status quo, but its not progress.

And like i said, my aim is towards independents, not democrats. So, no idea how you think that is "status quo' since independents basically never get elected.

Keep making excusing to justify Trump's chaotic behavior... ill focus on politicians that may actually result in positive change. Remember ATS's obsession with Trump and Qanon for 3 or so years? I do.. nothing came about it... Time to admit it was all BS and move on... Otherwise you're just appeasing the grift.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I offered up a clean slate for you to provide an argument for a candidate.

Your reaponse? To continue whining about Trump.

I guess thats the depth of your abiiity.

Apologies for thinking you were capable of more.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

O, i did support Tulsi Gabbard and provide a path foward for independents. Sorry if thats beyond your small cult-minded Trump mentality. Sorry, I didn't praise Trump at every point in the conversation. Sorry, maybe i'm not good enough for your cult. Enjoy your savior reaching jail. Honestly, with all bias aside I dont think Trump deserves jailtime, but just to show you Trump-cultists a lesson, i think it may be necissarry. Honestly, not sure what you guys will do once Trump leaves the scene. The obsession is so strong.

I'm trying to provide alternative options. You're still so focused on a man who made so many mistakes. So i dont really know what to say beyond enjoy youridiot of a savior.
edit on 9-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's trueley ridiculous mate. Like, I know a lot off BS was pulled during the pandemic. But, talking with actually scientists, so many on here believe they know more than them. When their jobs are to observe this phenomenon and process all the data. And ive seen the emails my friend got. Tons of right-winged emails (yes they were very right-wing as its easy to tell) that insuated death threats becuase they didn't mimic donald trump. After all, he is a scientist right?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
It's trueley ridiculous mate. Like, I know a lot off BS was pulled during the pandemic. But, talking with actually scientists, so many on here believe they know more than them. When their jobs are to observe this phenomenon and process all the data. And ive seen the emails my friend got. Tons of right-winged emails (yes they were very right-wing as its easy to tell) that insuated death threats becuase they didn't mimic donald trump. After all, he is a scientist right?

It's baffling that someone could ignore so much around them, and STILL believe that covid wasn't a worldwide pandemic.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

yea its truely bizarre. They talk ahout leftists being in their own world regarding lgbtq stuff (and maybe rightfully so) but they themselves burried their head in the sand regarding covid. Ive talked with a scientist who has the data and confirmed it was a seroius pandemic

I get the distrust in media, but the facts are out there to discover. And im just so tired of people making up BS especially when important subjects like discosure are ont he line

look how none, on both sides of the media, really care about the recent whistleblower.

LIKE, how can we unite as a species when we hate each other over a virus that kills us, and then continue to fight about Trump and BIden, but ignore the possabiity that we are not alone

im just done... people are obsessed and crazy..... there is no reasoning

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You got it bad....dont ya?

I'm trying to provide alternative options

Exactly. You prefer the status quo.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

im just done... people are obsessed and crazy..... there is no reasoning

Yet invokes "Trump" x4 in one paragraph......

And probably wonders why no one takes you seriously.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

He's Got My Vote !

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

I base all of my covid beliefs on personal experience, what I saw from friends and family who got sick, and talking to friends and family who treated the people who got really sick. There are A LOT of healthcare professionals just in my immediate family. My in laws in Texas also own a chain of healthcare facilities, and have virologists and immunologists in their close circle. I've met these people, I've drank with these people during covid, and I base my beliefs on what they told me. TEXANS! My in laws down there are HARDCORE Republicans. But... they can't agree with them on that one subject. Mainly because their clients were dying off in droves from it while Trump was telling them that it wasn't a big deal, and trailer park news memes were telling them that it was to somehow steal the election.

edit on 10-6-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: LittleJake

Better to just split the nation and go our seperate ways amicably.A mutual defense pact and trade,but nothing else.

That strategy was tried once before and what resulted from that attempt at peaceful separation? Right! The most devastating conflict this nation has ever experienced.

What part of AMICABLE did you miss?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But again, be peaceful. Be right. Be correct. Be mindful of others. Because the war has just started. . . .

And it's going to get ugly.

I, as a lover of the constitution sadly agree with you. After reading all the posts, I would like to ask you, and everyone else to please not take the bait. We seem to have picked up a few more agitators on ATS, similar to Jan 6th and the last election. I’m sure the people who have been here for awhile remember.

Don’t suggest violence of any type for anyone. You really don’t want to do that. Don’t let people piss you off, it’s not worth it. The dems have weaponized parts of our government. It’s time for patriots to arm ourselves with the truth. Spread it around till it can’t be ignored. I quoted DB above, because what he says there is important. Read it.

Vote with your wallet. Don’t shop with companies who are anti constitution. There are more ways to fight back than with violence. Any war is bad, but civil war is the worst. Brother against brother, father against son. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

What does a cat do when you don't pay attention to it? Treat society like cats.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Ha, easy answer. She takes a crap in your shoe, when you do pay attention to her, she takes a crap in your other shoe.

You’re not suggesting, wait a minute, that just might work. Where do you think Biden keeps his shoes?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Ukraine.

Second line

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join