It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

This may fit with your numbers.

New Covid Variant
There is a new variant named Eris caused by the Omicron subvariant EG.5.

Eris Wiki

E= 5
G=7
+5
5+7+5= 17

Today is 8/8.

Since these people are sick "the most famous tale of Eris recounts her initiating the Trojan war..." Well the jabs seem to fit.

Scrolling down to Discordian-
"Eris has been adopted as the patron Diety of the modern Discordian religion. The first holy book brings up the pineal glad which is from the last Ku post.

History of the Pineal Gland

This is all about creating chaos. We have a link to a Mr. Pool post of the Laurel Leaf. The Greek religion is represented by one.

Fojack twitter
He follows Mr. Pool closely.

I have wondered why the WHO decided to do this.

Covid-19 Variants to be given Greek names

There is only one Greek around Covid and that is Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer. The mRNA jab trojan horse brought to you by Pfizer. Possibly a call out to him.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel Chuck Grassley just tweeted a picture of him having a blizzard at Dairy Queen!

Chuck Grassley Tweet

What about this one-
Q&A at the Foundry in Storm Lake

Gematria at the foundry in storm lake

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Here's another Grassley post-
Chuck Grassley Tweet

IOWA# Cornwatch.

Maybe it connects to-
Was the corn ready for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]

I'm just guessing but the corn in Iowa isn't ready yet to be harvested but there is corn in the grocery stores.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
At 225am local time I got an email from Phil Long Hyundai (I’ve never purchased a Hyundai, I don’t live in the same state nor near this dealer, nor have I purchased from any dealer in a decade) anyways, the email was striking to me because the title was “the storm is upon us”
Apparently the email was in reference to “hail season strikes again”

Separately, I saw that Eminem was trending on X. He’s doing an interview about DJT and the notion that he’s keeping his followers on edge thinking “something will happen”
He appears very visibly flustered and his body language is the polar opposite of his words.
This takes me to the comment section where it is brought up that Eminem was a visitor of Epstein Island.
Then I saw a picture of him and Rachel Chandler together.

Who is Rachel Chandler? Chandler=child handler? She’s been mostly scrubbed from the web, but it appears she was not only one of the pimps for Epstein, but also his photographer.

Rachel Chandler reminds me of the show friends. There’s plenty more interesting connections to that as well.

Anyways: yet again I don’t have much substance to add, but I’ve felt a significant energy shift over the last week (immediately post super moon) and figured I’d chime in what small bits I could.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Sweet corn festivals begin here in 2-4 weeks as well

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Heads Up. Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test Planned.

FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for October 4

At 2.20 p.m.
October 4=11
2023-2.20= 11

Bonus round. If it is cancelled due to a storm it is rescheduled for October 11.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Biden is sitting today for an interview with the WEATHER CHANNEL.
To be aired tomorrow

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I knew about the Midazolam but didn't understand what was Really going on.

To be fair, an intubated patient needs to be tranquilized because the agitation and discomfort is extreme. It's really risky to sedate an intubated patient, but it's necessary-just as anesthesia is a must for major surgery.

There are very few medication commonly prescribed that enhance comfort level and quality of life for the elderly that don't affect breathing; finding the right balance and medication can be challenging.

Doctors were so overworked they didn't have extra time to gather data, compare notes or do personal research. They had to trust the latest 'science' that came out through peer-reviewed research, which has since been proven to often be inaccurate and/or totally false. Nobody reviews the reviewers!

Hospitals administrators set hospital policy and tell the doctors which medications they can and cannot use for different scenarios/illnesses. I think their orders come from 'on high' (CDC, FDA, corporate with a big eye on profit) and hospitals were banned for using Ivermectin off-label to treat Covid-because it worked and didn't fulfill the requirements of the agenda.

I imagine there are a LOT of medical professionals feeling pretty sick about the whole thing now.

Fauci really should consider adding some more guards and maybe look into getting a few of those Biden dogs. Well, maybe not the dogs; he does have quite a history with animals-especially Beagles.

edit on 200000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

That is so weird. Yesterday I got in the mail a brochure about buying a Maserati. We had a good laugh about it. We have never even looked at one or considered one. We were mystified as to why we would even be on a mailing list for something like that.
The Quattroporte costs $108,400.

Gematria maserati

It's like hitting the jackpot- Pfizer, Game over, Black Swan, Soros, Barrack Obama, Hunter, Nephillium.

Maybe you should toss some words into gematria calculator and see if something important shows up.

Just for fun-
Denver Airport

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

A bunch of PUSHERS

Compelled

SWEET and Simple

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You are too funny. The dogs won't care for Christine Grady either. She seems to have an inverted sense of ethics overall, whether animals or people- anything goes in the name of science.

I watched a rather dated Alex Jones documentary early this morning. He certainly knew what was going on over 14 years ago. I had never seen it before.

The Obama Deception Documentary

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Worth YOUr TIME

You Can't REWIND Enough - TRUST - Bannon LIVE

Live and Learn

------- Don't JUDGE ----

edit on 882023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A little sugar doughnut update.

A white substance was found on July 2 inside the White House, prompting an hours-long, massive response from law enforcement and Hazardous Materials teams. The discovery caused the White House to be evacuated, and streets to be closed along key sectors. A lab test proved that the substance was coc aine.

Another test brought back a hit on fingerprints, a security source said.

The Secret Service launched an official investigation into who brought the coc aine into the Executive Mansion, but shut down the investigation on July 13 for lack of evidence.

But investigators know who brought in the coc aine, security sources said – and so does the president.

“If you want the name, ask Joe Biden,” one source said. “He knows who it is.”

Well, there you go folks the President knows who brought the coke into the White House, and it was someone in the Biden Family orbit. So the next question we need to be asking ourselves is:
"Was this bag for personal use by the person who brought it in, or was it for someone else to use if so who?"

I'm getting the distinct feeling that the coke was for Joe, and the person who brought it in was "doing a solid" for a family member. If this theory is right we better expose this before a war breaks out to cover up a coke-head President.

If anyone has the ear of -Q-, they better punch them in the head to get them on this.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Talking of numbers...

US Navy/Marines worldwide exercise runs from Aug 9th (today) to 18th:

8/9... 8+9 = 17

8/18... 8+1+8 = 17

9th to 18th = TEN DAYS.

NO COINKYDINKYS!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Interesting timestamp on the first grassley tweet = 1:41 UTC = Mirror of 14 (Durham report)... Remember that there are still classified appendices to the Durham report that are yet to be revealed!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Eminem is supposed to be a rockerfeller... Was covered in regard to his appearance in posts, during the thread. Search is your friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We In the middle of the dog days of summer.
2023: Heliacal Rising of Sirius
There is a table in that link that shows the dates and angles.
August 10 is 40 degrees.

Watch the water

Sirius’ heliacal rising gathers the most interest for the readers of these articles and its connection with Egyptian calendars. Sirius is sometimes known as the Nile Star as its first appearance occurred at the time of the annual rainy season that flooded the river to start the agricultural season.

edit on 8-8-2023 by Observationalist because: Couldn’t add table

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, your link is 404'd already!

OVER TARGET!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

OVER TARGET!

That's weird. If you look at the Breaking News it's that same story. I wonder why the link doesn't work?

I guess it could be due to the word "Cocaine" in the url line. Like I said though the story is the one in the SOF Breaking news tab right above the 404 note.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

OVER TARGET!

You can go to the story by clicking on it on the 404 page. It's still there! I just did what I told you to do. It's still listed on that page as a breaking story.
edit on 8-8-2023 by hangedman13 because: More info

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join