It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sealed > Unsealed

"A court ruling unsealed on Wednesday revealed that Twitter was forced to pay a $350 thousand fine after it failed to comply in a timely manner with a search warrant ordering it to turn over records from Trump's account."

The big issue centered around a gag order. Jack Smith didn't want President Trump to know because after all who cares about first amendment rights.

Same pattern- trying to accuse President Trump of acting the way they would act to justify their actions.

Maybe this connects to-

Sealed>unsealed.
Indictments coming.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
twitter.com...

Remember that Mysterious Chinese Lab that was raided in California?

The one that was cooking up all those nasty infectious agents & deadly viruses?

• Diseased ridden & abandoned mice
• Illegal Covid & pregnancy tests
• Malaria, Chlamydia,
• E. Coli, Streptococcus pneumonia
• Hepatitis B and C,
• Herpes 1 & 5, & Rubella

They received $150,000 under a Covid-era loan program, receiving two separate loans: • $74,912 in April 2020 • $74,912 February 2021. As well as $360,000 tax credit 2018 through California Gov. Gavin Newsom's CalCompetes program.

Summarize: Our own Government, is using our own tax dollars, to pay a foreign Government, CHINA, to create deadly pathogens, in our own backyard, with no oversight!
uhoh
dailymail

edit on 2023/8/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: G005E

Really? Sure 9/11 made a mess. it is an emergency number. Something is wrong. Ukraine has been a mess before numbers evolved.

When seeing how government operates, keep your guard up. It ain't all bad, we would dead a long time ago without it. But could it do better, sure. We are all sinners.

Why is 9/11 significant?
Psalms 119 is the longest chapter of the Bible with 176 verses (1-176) Psalm 119:1–1776 (9/11, 1776)
Psalms 118:9 is the midpoint of the Bible
The US began on 1776
The one World Trade Center is 1776ft tall

2025 will have the 119th congress. In 2026 It will be the 2000th anniversary of the baptism, and the 250th anniversary of the United States.

Gematria for 989: The God of Heaven
Gematria for 1194: The CIA is fearful of The Second Christ
New beginnings, see through the illusions, the Big Bang never happened, jurisdiction, love cures all, curfew, serpent destroyer, Ivanka Kushner

There are 1189 chapters in the Bible
1189 gematria: Donald J Trump, Behold Jesus is back, The X is Gods Son The Messiah, The Resignation of Donald Trump, Breaking news, Rainbow Bridge, The Phoenix is in Kenya, Revelation eighteen, the Passover, George news, travels in time, out of the pit and into the light

Daniel 9:24, 70 weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy”
Verse 25: know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem into the messiah the prince shall be seven weeks and three score and two weeks

7 weeks = 7 years. 70 weeks = 70 years.
1948 to 2018 = 70 years.
2018 to 2025 = 7 years.
7 years + 62 weeks (26) = January to July 2nd 2018 = 26 weeks

1st Corinthians 15 says “the last trump” will be sounded and then according to Matthew 24 there will be the sound of a great trumpet
So the biblical second coming and rapture are at the same time

Revelation 21:17 the angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits thick

Mark Esper on 9/3/19 authorized 3.6 billion of military funds to construct 175 miles of wall (282km)

So in 2018 we have the 70 year prophecy ending with Trump of the 7 trumpets symbolism building a wall. Christian VP Mike Pence, Christian CIA director Mike Pompeo

Revelation 7:4 (July 4th)
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

The deep state has to protect themselves from all 9/11 conspiracies.
Joe Biden was foreign relations committee chairman in September 2001
Vice President in September 2012 up thru 2016 to stop Muellers investigation
The next step was to make sure the Jeff Sessions 2020 investigation didn’t uncover the deeds

The 7 trumpets describe construction, not the end.
A 250sq ft octagon tower has a 51776sq ft area.
176/8 furlongs per mile is 22 miles (11 groups)
The building is 1776 ft high
The building has a dome with a tower through it creating a cross section at floor 88.

"By the start of World War Il, President Roosevelt realized the need for some sort of coordination for the gathering of intelligence.
He chose General William "Wild Bill" Donovan to be the leader of the Office of the Coordinator of Information (COI) established on July 11, 1941." and 117 or 7/11 and 1194 are numerology just like election day frequently around November 7 or 11/7.
Pentagon started construction September
11, 1941 while 1194 is an End Of Days numerology value and the Pentagon is 77 feet tall which is a Christ score and another relevant bible value even in numerology since 7s are always being used.
So who is planning that
There is an AntiChrist person and ideology or organization in the US that would involve itself in the politics of other governments.
That's CIA. The person's birthday was used by the State Department to authorize Afghanistan funding in 1979 with Bin Laden when the person allegedly died a year earlier.

"John 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me." God chose John as an enemy and sure enough he's the AntiChrist within the CIA with 9/11 planning links.

Was the Pentagon supposed to be an Octogon?
Was the twin tower destruction designed to build the One World Trade Center
Did trump get removed for failing to fulfill “prophecy” or was it simply delayed because they were “ahead of schedule”

The global war on terror is an evil mirror of what was supposed to be the good end of days construction (NESARA)

The 1260 number is a perimeter distance in feet around the tower on an island. There's a big 119 in the area math symbolic of the twi ntowers in Manhattan and a small 119 in the radius to the edge of an island like Benghazi and those are representing both September 11, 2001 and September 11, 2012 and the next 11 year interval is September 11, 2023 and in order to maintain the pattern would scale to the size of a huge city with a collection of capitals when the first two were representing smaller parts within a single building. 11 × 11
Areas with 3 X 3 = 9 Buildings with 3 X 3 = 9
Capitols that would likely be the next sequence in their pattern right when they are creating a situation for nukes after a Russia Hoax.

There's actually numerology for Reserve Currency with a 1776 value and the 1194 End Of Days value using Hebrew scores suggesting it.

Much of this information is what I’ve read from the following twitter:
twitter.com...

He doesn’t “post” but makes many interesting replies. I would have directly linked his posts instead of cherry picking if there wasn’t the issue with twitter no longer visible without an account

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

What do you think about this?

Chief Nerd -Leprosy link to Covid-19 jabs

It's well documented now that the mRNA jabs are weakening the immune system so it may be a possibility but I believe something more is going on...

Checking with the CDC-
The first reported case was reported by the CDC July 11, 2023.

CDC First reported case of Leprosy in Florida

Okaaay Volume 29 [11], Number 8- August [8] 2023

CDC First case reported

This man works outdoors, has not traveled internationally, and they aren't really certain how he contracted it.

This is a neglected tropical disease and we have a link to Africa, Bill Gates hunting grounds. One thing about Africa is that he has samples of all kinds of neglected tropical diseases because he is all about health and jabs of one kind or another.

Leprosy Cases are Surging in Florida
Of course they are.

What about Bill Gates genetically modified mosquitoes? We had the uptick in Malaria and now leprosy. Both African diseases.

The CDC just happens to leave out this fun factoid- that leprosy is also transmitted by mosquitoes.

Leprosy - Mosquitoes link

Maybe the two go hand in hand. Weaken the immune system and then use the GMO mosquitoes to transmit it.

Bill Gates Tik Tok Release the mosquitoes

We have everything here including the swamp and the dimming sun. This was super creepy. Again there are treatments for this so no need for panic. Is he targeting Florida because President Trump is there?
Or because many people have moved there?

What this looks like to me is a plug and play, exactly like what he said to Ugur Sahin [BioNTec CEO] before the plandemic was launched. This would appeal to him.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for doing that transcription. I am not on X so like you said I can't access.
That's a lot to take in. Interesting and a bit overwhelming. We have the 8, 11 and the 17 connections that are showing up quite consistently in different ways. They seem to go to a lot of trouble lining things and events up around these numbers.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I would have directly linked his posts instead of cherry picking if there wasn’t the issue with twitter no longer visible without an account

THANK YOU.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Some interesting numbers

The numbers 120 and 369 have lots of significance. I’m adding 211 to the puzzle

It starts an interesting pattern
120+211=331+369=700
220+311=531+369=900
320+411=731+369=1100
420+511=931+369=1300
520+611=1131+369=1500
620+711=1331+369=1700
720+811=1531+369=1900
820+911=1731+369=2100

Now something about that last series 820 and 911
August 8 is 22 days from September 11

22 is a powerful master number

2100 in germatrix top result is “two two”

A little bit about the significants of 211 and how I found it.
Take the number 1477
Last two digits are the same and when added together = the first two digits
7+7=14

Then if you take any number that does this and divide it by the last digit. It will equal 211
Examples:
1477/7=211
1055/5=211
633/3=211

Well there you go another night with a calculator!

Keep your eyes up.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thoughtful2 brought up the EBS coming in October

The Clinton global initiative partnered with the Polaris project in 2009
The Polaris Project operates the national human trafficking resource center

Q post 1830 (8/09/18) 5 year delta yesterday
qalerts.app...
The Clinton foundation
888-378-7888

What is the phone number for the NHTRC? The same number in the Q post.

It is partially funded by Department of Health and Human Services

Jared Cohen of Google Ideas was in on it.
He’s quoted as saying “if you call one hotline in one company, it generates data locally, but there is no way to correlate data with a hotline in another country. Can you integrate all these hotlines so it doesn’t matter which one you call?”

The Polaris project is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative. You must pay 15k annually, and it’s invite only

Catherine Mclean was the board chair for Polaris. She was also senior advisor to Hilary’s 2008 campaign

Americas Project, Operation Underground, Sound of Freedom, Child Liberation Foundation….all use that same 888 number

Who else partners?
Palantir, PayPal, twilio

Why is the Israel/CIA linked palantir connected to human trafficking?

Q post 222

Palantir cofounder is Peter Thiel
He co-owned Carbyne with….Jeffrey Epstein

Carbyne is connected to Israel’s unit 8200
Unit 8200 spies on Palestinian civilians for coercion purposes

Palantir assisted Ukraine, and they assisted Covid vaccine distribution

This pivots to the Amber Alert system.
Which has ties to the Podesta group
The Amber Alert system VP of marketing was

Laura Silsby

Laura Silsby was arrested for trafficking 30 children in Haiti

When Hilary Clinton was SoS, she helped free Laura

She is still VP of marketing for AlertSense

AlertSense provides a platform for issuing large scale emergency alerts.
AlertSense works with FEMAs IPAWS (integrated public alert and warning system)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
On October 19, 2021 DJT recommended the book “War by other means”. Written by General Keith Kellogg

Who is Keith Kellogg?
Acting national security advisor after the departure of General Flynn
en.m.wikipedia.org...

On 8/8/23 Donald again truths about General Kellogg

He then retruthed Kelloggs statement of Mike Pence

Front the book
"I thought we had the NSC staff set up, as best we could, for long-term success in being supportive to the president. Of course, what we didn't know was that Mike Flynn's run as national security adviser would last fewer than thirty days." ^^^ [22] painful days! "Our problem was that we did not always know who our enemies were; in some cases, they were our own political appointees."
"equal in status to Flynn." If that were true, it showed a shocking lack of confidence in Flynn, & sent a warning to me that Flynn would not be fully in charge of the NSC." Sun Tzu wrote, "Know the enemy and know your-self; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.
When you are ignorant of the enemy, but know your-self, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant of both your enemy and yourself, you are certain in every battle to be in peril" Our problem was that we did not always know who our enemies were; in some cases, they were our own political appointees.

Guess what happened after Flynn’s departure?
That is when Donald replaced all of the directors I mentioned on the previous page
Which is what led me to the National Reconnaissance Organization.
Which led me to the “military is the only way”
And why I said he may have simply delayed.
He was obstructed by bad actors. Put the right pieces in place. And now we await the timeline.

Thoughtful2 seems to love reading. I wonder if this book is in your list and if so, any valuable insights?

edit on 10-8-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

A lot of 8s and 3s and 7s

I found more 37 and 17 connections

24x37=888
24x17=408
408+369=777

A 111 difference

It’s like 37 and 17 are dark and light

369 is the key

If Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet then K would be the 37th if you went from Z back to A. A would be 27 B 28….

17=Q 37=K
The Queen and King. Hence how they seem to have a relationship to each other.

edit on 10-8-2023 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
From my previous post
Catherine Mclean was the board chair for Polaris. She was also senior advisor to Hilary’s 2008 campaign

Q post 742:
Mclean, Virginia

The Liddle Kidz Foundation (Pence, Schiff have both been on the receiving end of trump messages with the word “liddle”)

Who contributes to this foundation?
The bill and Melinda gates foundation
Microsoft
Google
Gannett

Gannett is headquartered in McLean. Gannett owns USA Today

Payseur links to Virginia.

Q is saving the best for last [P]

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Free Thinking out loud

Have been thinking about Virgina for no reason at all lately - you kind of kicked me into settling what was bothering me

What Trading Company Founded Virgina

Best Answer:
Virginia Company of London, also known as London Company, founded Virginia. This company was chartered by King James I of England.

Couple this up with the fact the colonies were not allowed to produce and sell any goods - only raw resources - those were shipped back across the pond to be incorporated into their economy as products - eventually resold to the usa. Now think about slavery and all the blame .... The early days of now USA were just a farm ran by England - they ran the slave trade to supply the labor to provide them raw resources to boost their wealth ... not until the Industrial revolution did the USA truly take the world stage in production of goods .... History taken as a Whole instead of pieces puts a perspective on how tptb operate .... Has Virgina ever lost the grip that held IT ?

English Civil Wars and Virginia, The

........In creating this enduring image, Virginia’s complicity with Parliament and the Commonwealth government of England was erased from memory—although colonial Virginians remained happy to acknowledge their desire for free trade, first expressed in opposition to imperial policies during these years.

George Bush Center for Intelligence - Virgina - comes to mind -

Down on the
FARM

carry on

edit on 8102023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The Panama Papers taught us that there were over 285,000 companies with the following address. Corporation Trust Center 1209 Orange St. Wilmington, New Castle DE 19801

Here are some examples:

Weinstein Family holding.
Address: Corporation Trust Center 1209 Orange St. Wilmington, New Castle DE 19801
Evergreen Parent Group LLC
Address: Corporation Trust Center 1209 Orange St. Wilmington, New Castle DE 19801
JEGE (Jeffrey Epstein corporate grouping)
WJC LLC (Bill Clinton)
Address: Corporation Trust Center 1209 Orange St. Wilmington DE 19801
ZFS (Hilary's. One week after leaving state dept)
The Haiti Development Fund
Beau Biden Foundation for the Protection of Children INC
Oprah Winfrey Network
Branson Aviation Corp
GMAX corp
MPT of Ray Chandler LLC
The Barack Obama Foundation
Disney Business Productions
Soros Fund Management
Lolita INC
Zelensky INC (incorporated on 3/11/22)
1007 N. Orange St. Wilmington DE 19801
American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
American Maritime Services (watch the water)
BlackRock INC
Podesta Investors (also Podesta Pizzaria)
John McCain 2008 INC
McCain-Palin 2008 Inc
American Friends of the Children of Africa
Rosemont Seneca

Rosemont Seneca partners: Christopher Heinz.
Heinz = Payseur?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

just a quick search ....

Beyond the Borders: Delaware’s Benefits for International Business

Delaware has long been the preeminent jurisdiction of organization in the United States for all types of business entities. But Delaware’s business statutes are also attractive to foreign businesses seeking a home for their U.S. business ventures. Those statutes are regularly reviewed and updated, with important input from practicing attorneys who specialize in Delaware business entities. [See Delaware’s Sound and Enabling Statute.] Delaware enables business owners to create entities through a relatively simple and efficient process. Delaware’s Secretary of State has refined its operations to meet international quality standards, The State provides expedited processing of documents and accepts filings electronically, allowing for fast formation of entities. The Secretary of State even offers a “Global Filing Service” enabling—with advance notice—formation of international entities on weekends or U.S. holidays.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Fascinating too that someone campaigned from a Delaware “basement”

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sad News

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I posted yesterday about Phil Giodlewski's latest live; where his source had said that Joe Biden will be foreceably removed from office... This was the first of 3 LIVES scheduled thru to Saturday 12th (In itself highly unusual).

Well today I've spent a lot of time trying to complete my set of screenshots of Q posts... reason being that I don't think any typical Microsoft/Windows software will work after EBS so pictures are essential.

Anywho... I came across post #823

Anonymous ID: 3f8788 No.476806 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:22:52 (EST)
/CM
Check code line 1183.
Embed added 7:03pm EST.
Embed string active in SATRREC.
Warning alerts 5-12.
Brute force will be necessary.
T-2 warning.

Q

a) reverse bolded timestamp to get Aug 12th to 23rd,

b) Warning alerts 5-12. = PG's 3 LIVES thru to 12th?

c) Brute force will be necessary. = for the Military to remove Biden from office/White House,

d) T-2 warning. = Was this PGs 1st of 3 lives... 2 days before FRIDAY? Maybe Biden will tweet "The Storm is upon us"?

ASIDE: I'm only up to #1723 out of 4966 screenshots... :-(
edit on 10-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just for fun, and because Joe China... Biden is pushing climate change policies.

BEIJING (Reuters) - Record heat and historic floods in China this summer have failed to ignite domestic public debate about how the world's top carbon polluter can mitigate climate change, leaving campaigners frustrated at an opportunity missed.

While state media and officials have said in the past that climate change makes China more vulnerable to extreme weather, few have made the connection this year, and have been even more reluctant to link it to China's own emissions - now around a third of the global total and rising.

Don't worry your little gas stove or water heater though.

China's foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment on this story, but government spokespeople have long defended China's record on climate change and press freedom.

In developed countries, environment campaigners are also anxious as governments, seeking to be re-elected, have lowered climate ambitions in response to a backlash from those resistant to the life-style changes needed to curb emissions.

As an example the article puts forth:

"I think, in general, this seems to be a situation where they have kept sort of a very tight lid on freedom of speech to the point where they don't even know how to walk back," said Yifei Li, assistant professor of Environmental Studies at New York University's Shanghai Campus.

and finally someone said it:

China's CO2 emissions grew 10% in the first quarter of 2023 from a year earlier, rising by approximately 1% above record levels in 2021, according to research by the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA) on Thursday.

Despite the extreme weather, China has reinforced its message about energy security rather than climate change in recent months, said CREA's lead analyst, Lauri Myllyvirta.

Yet for all this, China will sit back and blame the west for every drop of rain, every drop of sweat, or every drop of mucus from people in Bejing trying to breath. Double standards doesn't quite sum up this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You are amazing, Rel - tenacity personified.
+++
T2 FF and all who I have missed. The info you’re all digging up Recently is clearing the water...

I can see clearly now, the swamp is drained....

Sterling work chaps... carry on...

Mt

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Here's another bit of good news, Ivermectin has now been authorised to treat covid.

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Link
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join