It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

The Obama Presidential Library is back in the news.

From your 2nd link (2017 article) 'While Obama was in the White House, the foundation took no money from for-profit entities, federal lobbyists or foreign nationals or agents, but a foundation official has said those restrictions no longer apply.'

Is Barry selling access to (his power over) Biden?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
edit on 10-8-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So, there is another dog comm today, but um... I really don't know where to go with this.
It's sexual in nature and kind of gross. Just a heads up if anyone want to read it.

I'm not going to quote from it, but it seems weird to say the least that the police officer says that he's never seen anything like this before in over 20 years on the force. Kind of hard to believe.

Now I'm wondering if this means that the possible assassination that I suspected was going to go down, might have been called off. Could this and that FBI Raid in Utah be connected? Though my friend did say that there is a French Assassin that goes by the name Bull Dog, and it wasn't him that was shot in Utah. Could this just be a story to put out there by the paper? possible.

Anyways... Let's see what happens today and check to see if anything clicks on this one.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well, there we have it. Some scientists at the University of Colorado.....

New evidence suggests vaccinated individuals can transmit antibodies generated through mRNA COVID-19 vaccination to unvaccinated individuals through aerosols, according to a peer-reviewed study published in ImmunoHorizons.

Link

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Q post 3570:
C before D
Coats before Declas
qalerts.app...

The NRO, national reconnaissance organization. national reconnaissance organization center (NROC=CORN)

Dan Coats was DNI in the first half of the trump presidency. The director of the NRO reports to secdef and DNI.

In 2018-2019 trump replaced the NSA director, secdef, undersecretary, DNI director and the NRO director.

In a 3 year span from 2019-2022 the NRO and Space Force created a joint mission.

On August 29th NROL 107 “SilentBarker” will launch from SLC45 in cape Canaveral

The NRO has the largest operating budget with the lowest staff numbers. The NRO has sole control of the majority of US intelligence satellites

9/11/01 twin towers
11 years later
9/11/12 Benghazi
11 years later/22 years after twin towers=
9/11/23 =Ukraine?

The corn is ready for harvest. Observationalist pointed out Sirius rising this month as well.
Is the NRO satellite launch to stop a 9/11 event that leads to a red October?

Is the latest public push about AI and its capability simply driven by one set of hats because the CIA and black hats have been using advanced AI to stick to an agenda/timeline and it’s not working
Is Q also an AI operation fighting to undo the black hats?

In Daniel 9:24 they talk about a time of 70 weeks for the kingdom
Israel was declared on May 14, 1948. 70 years later is July 4, 2018
7 years after that (tribulation?) is 2025. Coinciding with the 2025 inauguration?
Saving Israel for last?
The military is the only way:
Has Ukraine, Niger, Taiwan simply been a military distraction? Not a distraction for us, but for the military to prevent them from implementing their true mission?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: G005E

More Hunter trouble.

Karim Massimov, Kazakhstani Intelligence officer arrested and charged with high treason

Lots of good details here. If they are charging him with high treason we should be questioning how come it isn't happening here. It's just a matter of time.

Like you said "The month of August is traditionally very hot."

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Really? Sure 9/11 made a mess. it is an emergency number. Something is wrong. Ukraine has been a mess before numbers evolved.

When seeing how government operates, keep your guard up. It ain't all bad, we would dead a long time ago without it. But could it do better, sure. We are all sinners.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I wonder if that transmission is not as toxic as the jab. I hope that is the case, but regardless we have all had exposure one way or another. It would be an interesting study to see if any of those who had the transmitted version had any adverse side effects like those who took the jabs.

I noticed that Real Raw News [ not certain if it is a legit source] reported some really good news. Rel follows this site.

Military Arrests Albert Bourla

We can only hope.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: angelchemuel

I wonder if that transmission is not as toxic as the jab. I hope that is the case, but regardless we have all had exposure one way or another. It would be an interesting study to see if any of those who had the transmitted version had any adverse side effects like those who took the jabs.

I noticed that Real Raw News [ not certain if it is a legit source] reported some really good news. Rel follows this site.

Military Arrests Albert Bourla

We can only hope.

Do the U.S. Marines arrest civilians? Is this real?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
dup
edit on Thu Aug 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
dup

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
dup

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
dup

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
dup

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, have you had your coffee, yet?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Eyes on Mandy Cohen, the new Director of the CDC. My impression so far is that she is very focused on positive communication and trying to win over the CDC staff, especially important now that the CDC budget has been cut.

This isn't going to go over well.
CDC overhauls leadership of CDC that led response to Covid-19

She is not going to get to sweep away the CDC response to Covid-19 by just getting rid of the old staff.

Keeping track of resignations Jose Romero-

Jose Romero background

Just to highlight this- He "served as the chair of the CDC's advisory committee on immunization practices." That means he was involved in the approval of the Covid jabs for babies and children.

Still Births Pure Evil tweet

As for his replacement Demetre Daskalakis-
Boxes ticked.
-Harvard
-Greek [ Bourla connection?]
-Jewish
-Gay
- Social media claims of satanist
-Monkeypox coordinator. < That one didn't take off that well but Chyna is coming to the rescue.

China facing a monkey pox crisis
cases.

Demetre Daskalakis Wiki

5 Things to know about him
Check out the "donning harnesses that have a similar shape" link.

Biden announces team to lead Monkeypox Response

Maybe just a coincidence, birds of a feather flock together?- Mandy Cohen is Jewish, along with Rochelle Walensky, Demetre Daskalakis, Albert Bourla [Pfizer], and Stephan Bancel [CEO of Moderna]. The there is Yuval Noah Harari, Klaus Schwab sidekick.

Mandy Cohen is going to surround herself with people who have a similar view on the response to the plandemic. Hive mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Like I said I don't know if it is a legit site but I check it out to give me some hopium to the situation. Rel checks it out as well.
It is inconceivable that Bourla and Bancel are still wandering the streets acting as if nothing is happening.
Enough people must be following it as you can see by this-

Stephan Bancel Arrest

From what I can see the military is the only way because everything is just so broken.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

66th Infantry Division and FF posted that 6 times. 666.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: Guyfriday
"Keep out of reach of children. If more is used for brushing and is accidently swallowed , get medical help or contact Poison Control right away.

All toothpastes containing fluoride have contained this exact warning for decades... because fluoride is a very well known and potent neurotoxin. It is, in fact, rat poison.

No sane rational person should ever drink, cook with or bathe in water containing fluoride, and certainly shouldn't use toothpaste or anything else that contains it.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join