It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

White House Changes Position of President on Hunter Biden's Foreign Deals

They are slowly backing away from the "I see nothing, I know nothing" approach.

This one sentence though has me wondering.
"There is a recording of his uncle assuring Hunter that he and his father were going to arrange for "SAFE HARBOR" for him as his world began to collapse."

Exactly where is this safe harbor going to be?
Looking at the q posts

Why did JK travel to SA recently/
What is SA known for?
Where is the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/SA?
Safe Harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JFK and POTUS?
Why is timing important?

SA is a non extradition country.
SA and China Sign Extradition Treaty

March 2018.
Posts Safe Harbor

SA has a history of providing cover for their own citizens who have committed crimes like what Biden has been accused of.
Another FBI redacted report

I'm speculating here but if Hunter has committed crimes in China, and if China convicts him then SA would be able to extradite Hunter to China. Also Joe is not held in high regard in SA there so there is that as well.

The Vatican would probably be a better choice but that would expose them to more scandal than they are already going through.
That leaves the pardon card on the table.

I can't see the public accepting a pardon for Hunter. Then of course there is this -"Generally a pardon obtained by fraud is void."
The whole situation is riddled with lies and criminality so I can't see Joe's pardon being set in stone. He can't pardon Hunter until Hunter is convicted of a crime which means his personal involvement will be exposed in the process.

Issuance of Pardons

Since the rule of law isn't a Dem concern I'm sure we are going to see every trick in the book deployed.

Then of course there is that island that the Biden family own, the one near Epstein's. It might have been an option before for Hunter's entertainment but now he will be alone on an island. I can't see that working either.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Weird to hear a fmr gangster talk about Q

Timing is everything.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Don;t worry, T2, I think I've found it now!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Mate, from my perspective, no point in posting if folks don't understand what you're messaging!

Thanks for the medallion!!

edit on 27-7-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

T2, the sins of the catholic chrich will be an interesting thing to see play out!

People will fight back against attacks on what they believe in the most... So, I see the vatican reveals as being one of the most devastating battles.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

T2, your Portugese sex abuse scandal now says "Page unavailable"... Over the target?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Not sure about the sources so far,

ABC News Reporter, Who ‘Debunked’ Pizzagate, Pleads Guilty to Child Rape

The Peoples Voice

Free Republic

So that was the results of a search for the article title, if you change the parameters you can find the story

DOJ
edit on 28am31900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I checked my notes about the Pope Francis/Vatican post where the page is no longer available.
This is a brief summary.
Since 1950 there have been 4,815 cases of sexual abuse by Portuguese priests. The Vatican has been aware of this problem for a long time and still have kept the priests in their positions.
The Vatican had hired an independent task force to investigate the situation. They had kept insisting that there were just a handful of cases.
When they heard the results they were shocked to say the least. They have thrown up all kinds of reasons to not recognize the gravity of the situation.
------
This is important. World Youth Day is being held in Lisbon, Portugal starting on August 1st.
World Youth Day

This places Pope Francis in a really tight spot. In fact the response by church leaders was so lame that victims have formed an advocacy group to seek reparations for the damage done emotionally and mentally.

Pope Francis is also planning to visit the Fatima shrine while there. This is also somewhat tone deaf because as one of the victims said they believe something like that occured but did not believe any of the victims .

I'll try and link it again.
One thing the Pope will not be able to ignore

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We have some new evidence about Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family.

Biden Crime Family

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the magnitude of this- 6 banks submitted 170 suspicious activity reports. Talk about a red flag.

"These overseas transfers were reportedly directed towards associates of the Biden family before passing through a network of 20 shell companies. Subsequently the funds were disseminated among multiple members of the family."

Marco Polo did a very thorough review of the Hunter laptop and concluded that there were 140 business related crimes, 191 sexual offences and 128 drug- related crimes.

I'm wondering who the associates were that had these banks accounts where the money originally was transferred to.

www.foxnews.com...
"Key domestic contacts for phase one target projects."
Harris, D-Cali.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.
Sen. Diane Feinstein, D-Calif.
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.
Mayor Bill de Blasio, D- N.Y.C.
former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.
Pandora's 'political' elite box?

Subpoena of all of H. Biden's financial records.
Death blow?
Pandora's 'political elite' box?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
DELTAS for July 28th:

5 yr DELTAs = #1741 to #1747 = 7
DARK TO LIGHT
THE CIRCLE
D5
BOMBS AWAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS
FISA
MSM
SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP

4 yr DELTAs = #3528 to #3532 = 5
DRAIN THE SWAMP!
The month of AUGUST is traditionally a really HOT month. Nature is unpredictable.
Follow the money. Follow the family.
Italy is w/ POTUS.
[AWAN] [DWS] [D_Congress] House of Cards.You didn't think the plea deal was the end did you?

3 yr DELTAs = #4614 to #4616 = 3
INFORMATION WARFARE.
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING. NOTHING. WWG1WGA!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Cheers for the notes, T2!

We have covered a previous World Youth Day in South America in the thread... From memory we conjectured that the pope was sourcing trafficking victims from it?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Back to the pharma wars-

We have something very strange happening.

Pfizer and Moderna Join Forces

I'd say this is a really a 'novel' agreement considering that they are competitors and are embroiled in lawsuits against each other.

Pfizer Counter Sues Moderna

Moderna Suing Pfizer for Patent Infringement

So Flagship and Pfizer have thrown $100 million into the pot to develop 10 products and as Bourla states "It's very different
today than 10 or 15 years ago.

A few words from Flagship-

FlagshipPioneering and Pfizer

Another 'novel' agreement.

We need to let this sink in...
"Flagship and Pfizer enter into this strategic alliance driven by a SHARED SENSE OF URGENCY TO DEVELOP NOVEL MEDICINES..."

Why the rush?

Pfizer is doing some major realignments with a serious focus on cancer.
Pfizer Oncology research and Development Strategy

Keeping track of resignations- William Pao Ex. V.P. and Chief Development Officer is leaving the gravy train.
Chris Boshoff, the new head, is connected to University London College which has funding from the B & M Gates Foundation. All the same actors back at the table.

What's the plan? "Accelerating the next generation of cancer breakthroughs."
Bourla is just so excited- 1 in 3 people will get cancer. We can only guess why.

MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
people are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT. EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THE THREAT LEVEL
OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [TOP HAPPY] [BACKEND DEALS]
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA- [CLAS-D]
WATER.
AIR.
CHEMICALS PUSHEDD FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER]
[BABY ON FLOOR- HANDS IN MOUTH-THE START]
VACCINES [NOT ALL]
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY]
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
ENOUGH IS ENOUUGH.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Back in the spotlight our beloved Fauci.
Speaker Series

By that point in time it will be interesting to see if they even allow any Q's and A's from the audience.

More from Fauci
"
Oh brother he is writing a memoir. I can't wait.
Maybe we can help him with a title. Book one in the series "Crimes Against Humanity". "My Fond Memories- by Anthony Fauci."
It will be interesting to see how he flip flops around in it.

Well he is still getting death threats so he is going to continue to need that security detail. He should be hanging his head in shame gloating over 1.13 Americans dead and millions more world wide.

"We've lost already, and counting 1.13 million people [in America]...that's a lesson we can't forget."

We won't forget or forget about him either.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Today is 7/28 (17)
Biden will be traveling to Rehoboth Beach for the next 10 days.

Yesterday was a 5 year delta #1739
“device test X
Q”

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The Puppet Masters

What I’m about to say is going to challenge some people; it’s going to make some feel stupid or manipulated, but for others it will make complete sense. I would predict the people who think they have the greatest understanding of things will probably reject what I have to say the most. They will reject it not because it is incorrect, but rather because they have spent years coming to the conclusions they have settled on, not realizing that in some cases, the Deep State Cabal has intentionally led us to our conclusions to keep us from discovering who the real puppet masters are.

The British Cabal manipulates everything to strengthen itself. Where there is a conflict, England is connected. Where there is a conspiracy, England is involved. Once you become aware of this, things start to make more sense, and the pieces of the puzzle start to fit together.
The British Empire has never stood on shakier ground. Their reign of terror is almost over. Praise God.

Puppet

What a Journey

Jeffrey Epstein victims plan to sue FBI for $600 million for failing to investigate past reports of sexual abuse

edit on 7282023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
FUTURE PROVES PAST - OBAMA lawyering up!

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Compare and Contrast

TGIF

What came first - Chicken or the Egg ?

Clinton

FBI: Aide destroyed 2 of Clinton's phones by 'breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer'

WE THE PEOPLE

Trump
'The boss' wants server deleted: New allegations emerge in Trump indictment

I Degress

Equal Justice under Law

TIME

ASK THE Q
EYE ON the BALL ?

edit on 7282023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
EPSTEIN story - NOt Done YeT

Prince Andrew was in touch with Jeffrey Epstein months after he claims they cut ties: court docs

isn't IT ironic
Kamala Harris deflates 'Bidenomics' with bankruptcy comment at Drake University

whY NOt - We Are NOt Alone :0

Godspeed

edit on 7282023 by MetalThunder because: refresh

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I thought EMP took out electronics and the power grid???

edit on 29-7-2023 by FlyingFox because: see above

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Can't even make that stuff up...

edit on 29-7-2023 by FlyingFox because: PUBLIC execution candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join