It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Right. The "digital economy", Internet of Things, Smart Cities will function as a literal life support system that we will totally depend on to survive. If they give rulership over to AI, then we're really screwed. We can see how tough the battle is when we try to take back our freedom from a world run by psychopaths and narcissists. Imagine trying to win that war against an army of robots. Right now, most people are only thinking of the convenience of having this technology and how much easier life will be. Not many are considering the deeper implications of what we are really getting ourselves into. How we are entrapping ourselves in a hopeless situation. Especially the merging of human and machine. Once they have direct access to our brains through their computer interface, think about the full ramifications of that flip of a switch.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Citigroup Reviews Partnership With Crypto Custodian Metaco

Citigroup Inc. is reviewing its digital-assets custody partnership with Swiss fintech firm Metaco and has started informal talks with other providers, people with knowledge of the matter said.

The people asked not to be identified because the deliberations are private. The Wall Street bank announced the partnership with Metaco a year ago. Ripple Labs Inc., which is locked in a years-long dispute with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, agreed last month to buy Metaco for $250 million.

www.bloomberg.com...

The Future of Finance is Tokenization: Citibank Forecasts Trillions of Assets to Be Transformed by 2030

Citibank has released a report predicting that trillions of assets will be tokenized by 2030. The investment bank is betting on the blockchain-based tokenization of real-world assets to become the next “killer use case” in crypto. Citibank's forecast is for the market to reach between $4 trillion to $5 trillion by 2030, an 80-fold increase from the current value of real-world assets locked on blockchains. According to the report, the private equity market will become the most “tokenized” asset class because it is more liquid and can be fractionalized. 

Citibank envisions a “digitally native financial asset infrastructure, globally accessible, operating 24x7x365 and optimized with smart contract and DLT-enabled automation capabilities, which enable use cases impractical with traditional infrastructure.” The investment bank remains confident that the ecosystem will mature as the technology develops, and once the intermediate, skeuomorphic ‘straddle’ state is crossed, the new disruptive technology will break free from the old and trend towards the envisioned end-state.

www.linkedin.com...

From 2022:
NY Fed Launches Digital Dollar Pilot Program With Big Banks

Nine U.S. financial institutions, including Citibank, Wells Fargo, and Mastercard launched a pilot program working with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to test the feasibility of a digital dollar based on distributed ledger technology.

www.investopedia.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
CITIZENF0UR is FREE

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Thank you so much for all your research & staying on top of all the medical issues.
From following all your fabulous your post it seems that Gates has or is extremely
close to a monopoly. That used to to illegal & it should be illegal cause that seems
like a communist way of control. Yes this is about Billy Boy but also any monopoly
of control.

Cheers
Ektar

Yeah this is bloody crazy(probably dumb idea) but just popped in me head...T2 really needs to write a book
& because there is so much info coming out daily...maybe there could be the 1st creation of a "Live Book"?
Can read on line & always edited with updates as new ones become available. Plus all the valuable resources
gathered are in a collection, you are so talented & its like a live encyclopedia. Maybe I need to go to bed.

I hope Dashen, Rel, Metal & the rest of you heavies actually write everything cz the internet & all can disappear
in the blink of an eye & would hate to see all your work disappear.
edit on 3062023 by Ektar because: Left out info

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Russian advance in the northeast sektor

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
This so reminds me of a txt message I sent to a friend some +10 years ago. I think I've mentioned this before.
We were in a txt conversation. He said "what the hell are you going on about?" in reply to one of my txtx's. The first half of my txt was perfectly fine, but the second half was clearly from somebody else. Somewhere in the 'ether' my txt message had another attached to it mid sentence. The second half was "we've just watched a submarine surface here at Lake Como."
Lake Como is in Northern Italy, where many rich and famous have homes (think George Clooney, Madonna, Richard Branson, Sylvester Stallone, Gianni Versace etc.) and is just a hop, skip and jump from Italy's longest river, the Po, which begins in the Alps and exits into the Mediteranean. Como is 400 metres (1,300 ft) deep.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Understand how 'off' that spliced text message must have been.

As for subs in Lake Como,

www.tripadvisor.com...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Well, well well! Thank you for that! who knew

I wish I'd kept the txt though as it had more of a military feel to it. But there again, my head could have jumped straight to that and not thinking for one minute it would be a 'pleasure craft'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Kek :Uzi:

WELCOME TO DR. KEK’ S FAUCI FILES!

Lots of security, lots.
How blatant

More tinfoil please

Phone home?

This video claims there is a way
To see things the way we
Remember them.
Perhaps someone still has one of these phones and we can get a confirmation
Don’t shoot the messenger

Called out thanks

Bill Clinton called a Rapist to his face while he tried to give a speech ...... Absolutely priceless reaction... kappy

Here's to

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

For those w/o twitter accounts, the URLs to tweets now only display, "something went wrong".

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Single dose Ivermectin study
ivm study

This dose reduces bloodstream microfilariae rapidly and for several months when given in mass drug administration programmes.

Methods

Healthy volunteers with no travel history to endemic regions were given 3–4 tablets, depending on their weight, of either ivermectin or a placebo. 

microwhat

What is microfilariae disease?

The infection spreads from person to person by mosquito bites. The adult worm lives in the human lymph vessels, mates, and produces millions of microscopic worms, also known as microfilariae. Microfilariae circulate in the person's blood and infect the mosquito when it bites a person who is infected.

let's hope

Besides the four kingpins, twelve others were named, including the CEOs of the leading vaccine corporations and the health leaders held accountable for the United Kingdom.

Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer

Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna

Pascal Soriot, CEO of Astra Zeneca

Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson and Johnson 

Tedros Adhanhom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the WHO

Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister

Christopher Whitty, UK Chief Medical Adviser 

Matthew Hancock, former UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care

Sajid Javid, current UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care 

June Raine, UK Chief Executive of Medicines and Healthcare products 

Dr. Rajiv Shah, President of the Rockefeller Foundation

Klaus Schwab, President of the World Economic Forum

ICC jurisdiction authority? What gives?

edit on (7/1/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

edit on (7/1/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

For those w/o twitter accounts, the URLs to tweets now only display, "something went wrong".

Cheers

We need to figure out something because there are many who do not belong to Twitter or Telegram. May I suggest that people provide a brief summary about the tweet. I'm going to continue to research and source directly from books and web sites.
As for the books I think that the first editions are going to become essential. I checked into another book "The Road Ahead" by Bill Gates. He amended it after it was published so who knows what changes were made. No doubt he will want to make amend the current book I am working on.
Then of course we have the missing chapter in "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper.

The Road Ahead

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Thank you for the wonderful comment.

Speaking of living books Robert F. Kennedy has set up exactly what you are talking about- a living book. At the end of his book "The Real Anthony Fauci" under Author's note...

"Though this book appears to end here, it cannot end here- since the story is far from over. Every day brings new information, new data, new revelations, and new whistleblowers. Accordingly, I will continue writing chapters and making them via URL and QR Code below."

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That post reflects exactly what Biden is doing.

Have you read his response to the Supreme Court ruling, that his plan for student loan forgiveness wasn't constitutional?

Remarks By Biden

I can't imagine a President stoking this level of divisiveness. It is such an angry speech, pitting the PPP loan forgiveness vs student loan non forgiveness. Right at the end it looks like regardless of what the Supreme Court ruled he has plan B as a go around.

In mho higher education should be free and accessible to anyone who wants to pursue knowledge. After all our tax $ goes for everything else so why not this- something that benefits the individual as well as society. But then we couldn't have that could we?

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

EU Secures Deal With Pfizer For Future Plandemic

You know what I am thinking. They are following Bill Gates plan as outlined in his book, step by step. Reading this book it is just littered with 8's, 11's and 17's. Clear evidence that he is a member in 3 different clubs.

I can only deal with one chapter at a time because I need to pay close attention to all the word games he plays. I never thought I would take an hour or two to read one chapter but it isn't something one can skim over.

Gematria one hundred days disease x

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I don't have a t-gram account but can read the comments there.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

We need to figure out something because there are many who do not belong to Twitter or Telegram. May I suggest that people provide a brief summary about the tweet. I'm going to continue to research and source directly from books and web sites.

It’s puzzling why Twitter has started requiring accounts for views. As far as I know Elon Musk has not explained. He seems to be all about making the site profitable, but this change will massively curtail usage counts, which presumably will be reflected in reduced advertising revenue.

Maybe he figures if world events really heat up, people starved for truthiness will be forced to join...

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

That was an enormously important link.

This ties in directly with Chapter 8 "Close the Health Gap Between Rich and Poor Countries" page 197[17]. As if- eye roll.

Now to tie in the variants. Highlighting Yeadon's comment-

" So when your government scientists say that a variant is .3% different from SARS could masquerade as a new virus and be a threat to your health, you should know, and I'm telling you, THEY ARE LYING.
If they are lying and they are, why is the pharmaceutical industry making top- up vaccines? They are making them.

You should be terrified at this point. I am because there is absolutely no possible justification for their manufacture. I can see no sensible interpretation other than a serious attempt at mass depopulation."
--------
Page 206
We need to question why the U.S. was so slow to get the virus sample and get them sequenced. "the lab capacity to do this existed- it just wasn't used." As a result in 2020 the U.S. was in the dark when compared to other countries.

Consider the implications. The Beta and Omicron variants were first detected in South Africa by labs funded by the Gates Foundation.
Clinical trials were conducted, all funded by the Gates Foundation. This is where they obtained evidence of how effective Covid vaccines would be against a variant, from the clinical trial infrastructure funded by the Gates foundation. Page 208.

All of this infrastructure was built under the cover of funding work for HIV vaccines.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Continuing on with Chapter 8.

GAVI -Page 209.
The Gates Foundation established GAVI in 2001 for the purpose of building supply chains, delivering vaccines, syringes and training healthcare workers.
Words matter, especially Billy's words..."and to increase the public's demand for vaccines."

More words "We did not foresee the role it would play in combating a 'plandemic' like COVID, but looking back, it now seems obvious." Seriously?

Page 208. A few words about mRNA technology- "mRNA technology had been in the pipeline for decades, with commercial [Bill Gates funding BioNTech 2018] to explore it's potential as a cancer treatment and with government funding to develop it for fighting infectious diseases and bioterrorism."

The consequences of this plandemic...
-In 2020 almost 100 million people were pushed into extreme poverty, an increase of 15%, the first time in a decade.
- He just can't help himself. "By the end of 2021 Covid caused more than 17 million excess deaths."
-He really can't help himself. "HIV killed 11 million."
-Only 1/3 of low and middle income economies expected to return to prepandemic income levels in 2022.
- TB deaths rose for the first time in more than a decade in 2020.

Plandemics have consequences. But not quite what they expected.
------------
I heard an interesting add on the radio. For the first time ever, as in ever, they are promoting routine childhood vaccinations. Seems we have trust issues. Of course they threw in the Covid one at the end so that people will believe that is part of the schedule.
Just went and took a peek at the stats.

American Views Of Childhood Vaccines

What happens when the people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when the people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
The GREAT AWAKENING.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join