It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I have handwritten all of my notes, data and of course I have my book collection, all of which are cross referenced to internet articles and to each other tracing the entire plandemic.
, and of course documenting the role of individuals involved.

Also I kept copies of newspaper articles from the beginning of all of this. I have an enormous amount of information documented.
Then of course there is the card game "Cards Against Humanity". I can't imagine how many trees have been sacrificed.

I have wondered if the move away from hand writing in school to just using laptops is part of the scheme. At this point nothing would surprise me.
Xthemadness has much more.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What was Bill Gates up to preplandemic"?

Bill Gates Invest $40 Million in Livestock Vaccines

Let's see 5 years and that was 2018, that would bring us to 2023. Now what?
Zoetis Secures $15.3 Million from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Seriously. A.L.P.H.A. PLUS.

Watch the water- Moving on to a new frontier "Aqua Culture".
Some comforting words - collaborating with government authorities, NGO's and private/public sector.

mRNA Vaccine Development for Livestock

Where are we headed? " A different delivery systems, oral, aerosol preferred route for animals."
Well at least we are testing on humans first before the animals.

Something else just prior to the plandemic was the 2019 African Sine Flu and suddenly mRNA for livestock became important in China and of course Bill Gates and President Xi are BF. Why not test in Africa. Just wait until the hunters become the hunted.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We're not done yet...
Chapter 5 "Find New Treatments Fast". Page 111.

Bill Gates book "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic" has 9 chapters, Chapter 5 is book ended with 4+4=8.
That list:
*Black Pepper
*Antibiotics
*Vitamin and Mineral Supplements
*Hydroxychloroquine
*Vodka
*Sweet Wormwood

He plays word games. I took the capital letter of each first word and input into the word finder for Scrabble.
BAVHVS

There are 6 listed.
VAV represents the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
First one listed lower case b, close enough to 6.
Okaaay. Looking into some of the meanings
BAH- Aside from the sound a sheep makes
disdain or contempt. Moving right along.
AHS- American Horror Story.
SHA- To burn: to be on fire.
BA- "In ancient Egypt the supposed soul of a person or a god, which survived after death, but had to be sustained with offerings of food. It was typically represented as a human-headed bird. [When does a bird sing?]
HAS- Ownership/possession.

This can't be a coincidence. Now it makes sense why he put Ivermectin on page 112.
-----
Part 2. Another look.
Considering the WHO is involved. What if he is pointing at specific WHOs? Looking at the capital letters again.
B= Bourla, Albert 6 Bourla 6, P= Pfizer 6.
A= Anthony Fauci
Sweet wormwood- Feminine- W= Walensky.

Vitamins and Supplements = VS
Vodka= V
The gang vs Hydroxychloquine [hydro- water connection]
The gang V Sweet wormwood.
BA Definition

Everything is just one big game for him. At least Robert F. Kennedy Jr has noted this obsession with word games so it's not just my imagination.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
where is XTMN and JOM?

I miss them terribly!

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's like this whole planet is beholden to him based on one friggin' trademark.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
d00p
edit on 3-7-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I thought the first pic was you and that you lost your s88t big time..........lol. Then I saw H.

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
d00p

d00p as in "being Duped", or as in "Democratic Order Of Planets" (the new new world order)

All hail Space Jesus

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
France approves police drone response to rioting despite public opposition to UAV surveillance

As a reflection of just how strong public sentiment in France remains against police use of drones to monitor people, officials waited well into the nation’s six-straight nights of rioting before giving law enforcement agencies the green light to fly UAVs for security purposes in response to the unrest.

The first authorization of drone flights to provide police aerial views of neighborhoods wracked by rioting were handed down last Thursday, 48 hours after the first incidents of what became nightly violence across France.

Since then, other regional police prefectures have slowly followed suit, with most finally permitting nighttime drone deployment around major France’s major cities on Saturday. It wasn’t until Sunday – ahead of what became the sixth and reportedly calmest night of unrest – that officials in Paris approved aerial surveillance for the capital and surrounding suburbs.

Why the hesitation to gain elevated perspectives of zones that police were previously entering, often at considerable risk, without that additional situational awareness help?

Because though a decree issued last April established the legal framework for deploying UAVs in law enforcement scenarios, use of drones to monitor France’s public and individual citizens – even those breaking laws – remains widely unpopular.

dronedj.com...

As France burns, Macron blames social media for fanning the flames

The French president wants tech companies to delete violent content and provide law enforcement with the identity of protesters who use social media to stoke — and exacerbate — the disorder. “I expect these platforms to be responsible,” he said.

www.google.com...

French PM Emmanuel Macron:

“We will take several measures in the coming hours such as the removal of the most sensitive content in connection with these platforms [social networks]".

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It's like this whole planet is beholden to him based on one friggin' trademark.

INVERSION

edit on 732023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
I smell the burnt miasma of Benghazi in France.

Could this be why Goerge passed his economic authority to Alex?
edit on 3-7-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Artificial Intelligence Meets CRISPR: The Rise of Precision RNA-Targeting and Gene Modulation

Researchers have developed an artificial intelligence model, TIGER, that predicts the on- and off-target activity of RNA-targeting CRISPR tools. This innovation, detailed in a study published in Nature Biotechnology, can accurately design guide RNAs, modulate gene expression, and is poised to drive advancements in CRISPR-based therapies.

The study by researchers at New York University, Columbia Engineering, and the New York Genome Center, combines a deep learning model with CRISPR screens to control the expression of human genes in different ways—such as flicking a light switch to shut them off completely or by using a dimmer knob to partially turn down their activity. These precise gene controls could be used to develop new CRISPR-based therapies.

As we collect larger datasets from CRISPR screens, the opportunities to apply sophisticated machine learning models are growing rapidly. We are lucky to have David’s lab next door to ours to facilitate this wonderful, cross-disciplinary collaboration. And, with TIGER, we can predict off-targets and precisely modulate gene dosage which enables many exciting new applications for RNA-targeting CRISPRs for biomedicine,” said Sanjana.

scitechdaily.com... gnette

Controversial Chinese scientist He Jiankui proposes new gene editing research

He Jiankui, the Chinese scientist who sparked global outrage in 2018 when he revealed that he had created the first gene-edited children, has put forward a new proposal for modifying human embryos that he claims could help aid the “aging population.”

He, who in 2019 was sentenced to three years in prison in China for “illegal medical practices,” reemerged last year and surprised the global scientific community when he announced on social media that he was opening a research lab in Beijing.

But on Thursday, he again courted controversy by posting a new research proposal that experts say is reminiscent of his earlier work, which scientists broadly decried as unethical and dangerous – with the potential to impact human DNA across generations.

In a succinct, one page document, He proposed research that would involve gene-editing mouse embryos and then human fertilized egg cells, or zygotes, in order to test whether a mutation “confers protection against Alzheimer’s disease.”

He basically wants to genetically modify the human species so they don’t get Alzheimer’s,” he said. “I’m really surprised that he’s coming forward with this again.”

amp.cnn.com...

Transgenic soybeans could replace pork, by producing pig proteins

Great strides are being made in the field of lab-grown meat, but its price remains a barrier to wide commercial use. British startup Moolec has created what it claims is a less costly alternative, in the form of soya plants that produce pig-protein-rich beans.

Although the details of Moolec's molecular farming technology are a trade secret, the company states that it has added pig genes to the genome of regular soya plants. As a result, a quarter of the proteins in those plants' "Piggy Sooy" beans are pig proteins – 26.6%, to be precise. The flesh of the soybeans even has a pink, pork-like color.

newatlas.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

"I Don't Think We'll Ever Get To The 2024 Election", Col. Douglas Macgregor (Ret) Warns

I think things are going to implode in Washington before then.

I think our economic Financial condition is fragile - it's going to come home to roost in ugly ways.

Now I will tell you I don't know exactly how it will happen, but I think we're going to end up in a situation where we find out the banks are closed for two or three weeks, and nobody can get into them.

I also think that the levels of violence and criminality in our cities is so high that it's going to spill over into other places in society.

People that normally think they can live remote from the problem are now beginning to be touched by the problem.

edit on 3-7-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

youtu.be...
www.zerohedge.com...
zerohedge.com/markets/poland-sends-hundreds-counterterrorism-police-belarus-border-wagner-fears

It seems like the Wagner "refugee" camps in Belarus were getting spun-up a week prior to the actual coup.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

How on earth did you fit that all in to your day, T2?

"You're a better man than me Gunga Din" comes to mind... In Rudyard Kipling's poem Gunga Din was a WATER CARRIER!

I didn't realise how widely the Gunga Din theme has been used in other movies; such as Indiana Jones (see in link).

ETA -I came across the term Barrack in the gunga Din link... did Renegade's dad name him after housing for an english garrison???

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Me too, RookQueen!

Contributing to this epic can be exhausting, so burnout or just IRL demands are possibilities - or they just changed their usernames?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I wish a blessed and joyous Independence Day to you all... hopefully there'll be no faked alien invasions or Sum Of All Fears moments.

I feel that this year, more than most, the TEAM BUILDING aspects of the celebrations will be important before the Sh*t hits the fan!

In your honor I shall watch 47 RONIN:

Those who enslaved you have taken over our land... Mountains of corpses will not stand in our way... We believe YOU are the only one who can help us... If we do this, there's no coming back... I am not afraid of you... "Your life belongs to us!" - Then take it - If you can!... THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHO WE ARE - AND WHAT WE DID!!!

Gematria for FORTY SEVEN RONIN = STORM IS UPON US

edit on 4-7-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2a reply to: Thoughtful2

Oh my that's a rough road, sorry for your friends/neighbors. Glad you fared all right

26 min mark
I was more referencing all the new causes of cancer. Eric Schossler already exposed it for causing diabetes and plenty more . Thank Donald Rumsfield for this potion of death.

Rare link between coronavirus vaccines and Long Covid–like illness starts to gain acceptance

“You see one or two patients and you wonder if it’s a coincidence,” says Anne Louise Oaklander, a neurologist and researcher at Harvard Medical School. “But by the time you’ve seen 10, 20,” she continues, trailing off. “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”

EXCLUSIVE: Former tennis starlet Tanysha Dissanayake on the heartache of being forced to retire aged 21 due to long Covid as the Brit admits she is too 'jealous' to watch Wimbledon this year

Like an estimated 1.9million other Brits, this once healthy young women who dedicated her life to her training and physical condition has been left feeling the effects of long Covid.

How the Coronavirus Short-Circuits the Immune System
3 year delta?

Tragic: Actress Dies By Assisted Suicide Following Devastating COVID Booster Injuries

Pavelek made a disturbing announcement June 1 on Instagram: she had decided to end her own life because she could no longer bear living with her vaccine-induced illness.

WEF Declares Humans Must Eat Feces and Drink Urine To Fight Climate Change
Fact checked

The head of the UK’s Environment Agency, who is linked to the World Economic Forum, says that common people need to be “less squeamish” about drinking “toilet-to-tap” water from sewage plants, as countries and states around the world move towards recycling sewage for human consumption, falling into lockstep with WEF ideology.

Last but not least

Obama White House looped in Hunter Biden in email to his VP dad about Ukraine

Obama White House looped in Hunter Biden in email to his VP dad about Ukraine

Apparently there are a lot of things even the news cannot ignore any more.

edit on 2023/7/4 by CrazyFox because:
they have to tell us

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueenI noted in an earlier post that Jom cannot get on (Was posted in comment section of a rumble video linked earlier in this thread unfortunately.

Dark to Light, Trust the Plan they say. I've waited 17 years for these last 65 hours. . .cbk if u know u know

For those who like timestamps

8:37 PM · Jul 3, 2023
·
Views

How many 17s?

BREAKING: Joe Biden just re-classified the JFK documents and will not release them. Why?
thanks Dashlink
Could this be Y
After all we have seen unbelievable is believable.

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
“You’re a Traitor Senator Biden.”

-JFK Jr.
lnk
Source: Declassified FBI

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Isn't that movie supposed to be in theaters starting today? I'm not certain how many people will want to go and see that on July 4th. I will try and go see it this week although I have no idea how the theater remains open when every time we go it is empty.
I'm still doing quite a bit of clean up from the high winds but no complaints, especially compared what our friends are going through. Fortunately no personal injuries so that is a plus.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join