It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Speaking of crypto have you been following this?
FTX Sues Kives, Hillary Clinton aide for $700 million

This is what I haven't liked about crypto - they can just use it as a super slush fund. The big question is who wasn't involved with Sam Bankman-Fried and his scam?
I wonder if Hunter is involved?
Here he is

Quite the allegation that Sam channeled millions to Biden through a stealth PAC and of course there has to be a Ukraine angle.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I apologize to everyone, when I said no one cares or is paying attention, that wasn't directed at anyone in this thread, I was talking about people in general. Mostly the only group paying attention to these changes are those who are already invested in crypto. Outside of that, the rest of the world is pretty much clueless.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

Huma and Podesta at the state dinner?

Q:
qalerts.app...
qalerts.app...

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

It's about time the Haiti posts were fulfilled.

If I remember correctly, that will be a lightbub moment that turns most colored people to no longer vote democrat.

I assume there will be a build to the Ku Klux Klan racism of HRC's mentor; senator Byrd.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The follow up questions to "Has the NAC current stopped are:

1) Has this been manipulated by man to happen?
2) Is it a step in the plan to make deserts and Antarctica plush, livable zones again?
edit on 23-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Tbh with you, I'm not invested in crypto. I really have no interest in any type of money. I'm just blown away as I follow along, witnessing the slow creep toward this global transition that they're obviously leading us to. I can see how they're using so many distractions to keep the focus on everything but that. It's crazy. But it isn't something you have to educate yourself about or necessarily keep up on. Honestly, it's a little like watching water boil because this slow motion trainwreck is definitely being controlled and timed. When or if it happens, it happens. It's not like there's anything we can do to change it now. If anything, it's good to at least have an awareness of it so you can be mentally prepared for any events that are about to unfold. You're better off working on your garden and focusing on taking care of yourself. Whatever the circumstances or conditions in our outer world, in the end, we will be fine. As long as you believe that, then that's the way it has to be.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

what about a duel track system? Crypto for those that want it and gold backed currency for others.

Definitely within the realm of possibilities. We'll see how this plays out. I'm expecting some type of divergence at some point in the future, a forking in the timeline so to speak, between slavery and liberation. This new currency system may play a major role in that.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: G005E

Nice, you beat me to posting about Huma being at that White House dinner.
link

Garland and the Biden clan celebrated Modi’s presence with a number of prominent cultural and political figures, including filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan, Apple CEO Tim Cook, fashion designer Ralph Lauren, former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).
I read this article to learn this fact.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

T2, re "Why would she go to Peter Hotez's defense when there is all this dram surrounding him? "...

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581302 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:54:52 (EST)
Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.
How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?
Focus on Flynn.
Background and potential role.
What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?
Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO?
Why is this relevant?
Who owes a lot to very bad actors?
How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory.

What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations?
What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?
How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period.
What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.
What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?
Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).
Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Some other interesting attendees...

Tim Cook (Apple)
Anne wojcicki (Youtube)
and
Nanshi Peloshi... well I guess it's free drinks?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Speaking of Ukraine, evidently there's ramped up talk or escalation centering around the nuclear power plant or using nukes

www.google.com... s-in-ukraine/amp/

www.c-span.org.../senators-graham-blumenthal-news-conference-russian-nuclear-threats

Canadian Prepper did a video on it this morning. Some people don't like CP, he tends to overdramatize sometimes but occasionally his info is on point. Anyway, here's the link
youtu.be...
edit on 23-6-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

Speaking of Ukraine, evidently there's ramped up talk or escalation centering around the nuclear power plant or using nukes

www.google.com... s-in-ukraine/amp/

www.c-span.org.../senators-graham-blumenthal-news-conference-russian-nuclear-threats

Canadian Prepper did a video on it this morning. Some people don't like CP, he tends to overdramatize sometimes but occasionally his info is on point. Anyway, here's the link
youtu.be...

So if Russia goes nuclear does that give NATO carte blanche to retaliate in kind?

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That I do not know. They are obviously up to something though. More distraction? Or are we edging closer to that precipice moment.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
dang, Blumenthals language is pretty harsh, with words like "eviscerate" ... what a good little war hawk

Blumenthal campaign finance

Top 5 donators to him, 2 are foreign interests groups, one is Apollo Global Management, belongs right up there with Blackrock and the rest...

a reply to: nugget1

I tried several places to find the text of said resolution but its not in the Senate records (yet?) nor on his (Lindsay graham) own Senate sponsored website, same goes for Blumenthal's.
The language in their press release is very disturbing.
There is a lot of talk about NATO "allies" but its hard to determine if they mean fellow NATO members (which Ukraine is NOT), or just friends of...

A senate resolution is also not binding law, its more like an affirmed commitment to the terms of the resolution. Keep in mind only congress can declare war. This seems like one of two things to me
1) an overt threat to Putin, as described in the press conference, in an attempt to divert Putin from such action
2) a preparation for congress to declare war in anticipation of an event

Edit: im putting my money on #2
If something happens to the power plant, there is cause for concern but, if a nuke is used, all bets are off
edit on 23pm30700000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

Edit again:
a reply to: socialmediaclown or whom it may concern
Im not too familiar with all of the Q drops so its hard for me to tie in
Hope no one thinks im going off topic
edit on 23pm30700000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Something’s happening in Russia.
Wagner group is allegedly attempting to March on Rostov and stage a military coup.
The Russian National Guard has deployed, traffic cameras are being taken offline, and potential chaos is ensuing

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

unverified
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The follow up questions to "Has the NAC current stopped are:

1) Has this been manipulated by man to happen?
2) Is it a step in the plan to make deserts and Antarctica plush, livable zones again?

1) Honestly, I think this might be a naturally occurring weather cycle. I personally believe that this type of event happens on such a long cycle that by the time it comes around generations might have passed on. The only time it seems to become a major issue is in there was a volcanic event that proceeds it. Like the weather patterns back in the late 6th century. An unknow volcano went off and created unusually cooler temperatures a year after the Atlantic was noted as being warmer than normal.

Unfortunately, these events of a stagnate NAC were usually followed by outbreaks of the Plague. Warm weather made for good harvests, which brought in rats and gerbils. A year later, heavy rainfall destroyed the crops causing the rats and gerbils to look for other habitats and food sources. Finally, a colder and longer winter forces the rats and gerbils to seek shelter with humans, causing the flees to spread to humans and infecting them with plague.

In todays world we can limit the rate of infections, as well as the spread of plague, but after the whole "covid-crap" will people trust the medical professionals enough to get the antibiotics needed if they become infected by plague?

2) I don't think this is any part a specific plan, the stagnation of the NAC should have been something people were aware of, but I think that the elites are just trying to take advantage of the unsuspecting populace and exploit the current good weather we've been having. All the funds that are supposedly going into greening the dessert or making artic zones habitable are just scams to horde cash for the upcoming ice age.

Imagine how many people are going to starve due to massive global crop failures while the elites stuff their gullet with food that they stocked up on before hand. sickening

I'm not sure why they aren't trying to inform the public about the possibility of this ice age event happening. It doesn't make sense to me since hungry people are more likely to violate the social contract of property ownership, than well fed people are.

As a side note, since this "search for the Titan sub" started the gas prices here in Washington State have gone to record highs for no reason. This kind of follows along with what I fear is taking place. Back in January 2022 I posted this:

He also said that as soon as "That Woman" became President, everything fell apart and most Americans will blame her even though the rest of the world fell apart first.

Finally, he said that the summer will be dark for a few decades, then like a garden we can regrow strong.

If you read the thread, you might remember me saying this stuff, but the woman became President after we had entered the ice age.

If anyone would like I can post what the old man said to me at the library without any of my comments about what I thought.

anyways to summarize the questions:
1) no, it's a natural weather cycle, but it gets enhanced from time to time by volcanic activity
2)also no, it's just that the elites are taking advantage of knowing what's possibly coming and keeping people in the dark by hiding money in weird ways.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Cheers for the detailed response, Guy!

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Maybe tit4tat with the DS?

Deep State Probably Blew Up MAGA Donor Family in DC Area Plane Crash
Salty Cracker

edit on 23-6-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: G005E

new topics