It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein was ‘particularly close’ to Peter Mandelson – shock report

Labour peer Peter Mandelson’s “particularly close relationship” with disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein has been detailed in a shock report by JPMorgan Chase.

The dossier laid bare the senior political figure’s ties to the late paedophile – who was close enough to the former Labour cabinet minister to call him “Petie”.

The report also suggests that Lord Mandelson stayed at Epstein’s New York home in June 2009 – when he was still Gordon Brown’s business secretary and the financier was serving 18 months in prison for soliciting prostitution from a minor.

The internal JPMorgan Chase “Project Jeep” report from 2019, first reported on by the Financial Times, was filed to a New York court this week as part of the bank’s tentative settlement deal with some of Epstein’s victims.

In the emails reported by the FT, Epstein wrote to JPMorgan executive and Epstein associate Jes Staley while in prison to tell him that “Peter will be staying at 71st over weekend, do you want to organize”.

The emails also show that in January 2010 – only months after Epstein was released from prison – he set up a meeting between Lord Mandelson and Mr Staley at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

www.independent.co.uk...

Sir Keir Starmer won’t freeze out Mandelson over Epstein friendship

Sir Keir Starmer will continue receiving advice from Lord Mandelson, despite accusations he maintained a friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.
The former Labour cabinet minister is said to have maintained a “particularly close relationship” with the paedophile financier, according to a report about Epstein prepared by JPMorgan and released in court documents.

The report, codenamed Project Jeep, alleges that the Labour peer stayed at Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse in 2009 while he was in prison for soliciting prostitution with a minor.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Jeffrey Epstein got $300 million tax breaks, paid US Virgin Islands police, JPMorgan says

JPMorgan Chase said the U.S. Virgin Islands gave Jeffrey Epstein more than $300 million in tax incentives and waived sex offender monitoring requirements, shielding the disgraced late financier as he gave cash and gifts to top officials.

In a Tuesday night court filing, the largest U.S. bank also described how Epstein allegedly paid law enforcement entities such as the Virgin Islands Police Department.

The newly unredacted filing is part of JPMorgan's effort to show that the U.S. Virgin Islands, including former first lady Cecile de Jongh, "actively facilitated" Epstein's sexual abuse of young women and teenage girls.

www.google.com...

Dimon may have ordered JPMorgan's review of Epstein ties, Virgin Islands says

The U.S. territory, where Epstein owned two neighboring islands, made the claim in a letter made public on Tuesday, in its lawsuit accusing the largest U.S. bank of ignoring Epstein's sexual abuses and letting him run a sex trafficking operation.

In a May 26 deposition, Dimon said he never met Epstein, did not recall discussing his accounts internally, and barely knew who Epstein was prior to the July 2019 arrest.

The territory wanted him to sit for a second deposition after new documents about Epstein and Staley surfaced.

U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff, who oversees the lawsuit, denied that request on Friday.

JPMorgan declined to comment on Tuesday.

In the June 7 letter, the U.S. Virgin Islands said an email from a compliance executive to two others referred to a "project" ordered by "top of house" that turned into Project Jeep - drawn from Epstein's first and last names.

That summary "was prepared as part of Project Jeep, which the documents suggest may have been ordered by Dimon himself, not by the legal department and not in relation to any pending or anticipated litigation," the U.S. Virgin Islands said.

"I hope you keep the island," Staley wrote Epstein on Sept. 29, 2008, two weeks after Lehman Brothers collapsed. "We may all need to live there."

Staley has acknowledged being friendly with Epstein, but denied knowing about his sex trafficking. His lawyers did not immediately respond to requests on Tuesday for comment.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I'll have a look in my book tomorrow evening but it's at home and I'm away tonight.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m really going to miss your posts and presence here Cranky.

Thank you for all your wonderful insights and sharing them with us during this amazing and unprecedented experience.

I wish you all the best

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

For All you've been/done/said here

Thank you

Fare thee well fren

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
cranky,

I feel like a family member has just announced they are emigrating to Australia!

However, the world is a smaller and more unified place now - so I fear not!

You have been the crutch we relied on when despair circled us; supporting, educating and bolstering our defences.

We have all grown from your inputs and have expanded the spheres of our understanding... For that I am eternally grateful!

Your name is writ large in this epic saga and I'd add that, whilst many of us know "how to make an entrance" ... you nailed "making an exit"!

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Every. Single. Poster/Lurker gets a Hat Tip & Bow+. I cannot single one out, as Unity is all I see now - Where We Go One, we really do Go All, as there is only one Truth: All Is One.

If you read this, I just want you to know, your efforts were always appreciated, and will be respected still for many years to come.
I have never posted in any Q thread here, only because I always felt that my contributions couldn't stack up to dedication that you, and many others, have given to this community.
Even though I have stayed in my own little corner here, with varying degrees of lurking to educate myself, and participation over what is now more than 20 years, I just want you to know...
Where ever you go, whatever path you walk, keep your head high knowing that those who remain are forever changed in your wake. Keep your eyes on the path ahead knowing that you never have to look back because of those changes.

Godspeed

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In case you missed it:

Who is Serge Varlay? BlackRock recruiter seemingly deletes LinkedIn in wake of bombshell expose

Journalist James O’Keefe recently dropped a bombshell video that exposed BlackRock Inc. recruiter Serge Varlay. The latter revealed what the company takes part in which includes corruption, bribery and also encouraging wars like that of Russia and Ukraine's. Since being investigated, the man in question momentarily deleted his LinkedIn account. However, the same has reappeared online.

For those unversed, BlackRock Inc. is one of the world’s largest asset management companies. They own significant shares of leading organizations including Amazon, Microsoft, Anheuser Busch, Meta, Target, Proctor & Gamble, Comcast, CNN, Fox News and Pfizer amongst others.

O’Keefe Media Group journalist recently spoke to recruiter Serge Varlay who unintentionally leaked some of the company’s secrets and how the organization essentially runs the world without the public’s knowledge. He said in one of his inetractions:

“They [BlackRock] don’t want to be in the news. They don’t want people to talk about them. They don’t want to be anywhere in the radar… I suspect it’s probably because it’s easier to do things when people aren’t thinking about it.

Serge Varlay also explained how several banks, hedge funds and the company amongst others buy politicians. He said:

“You can buy your candidates… first, there’s the senators. These guys are f**king cheap. You got 10 grand? You can buy a senator. You got ten grand, you can buy a senator. I could give you $500K right now, no questions asked. Are you gonna do what needs to be done?... It doesn’t matter who wins, they’re in my pocket.”

In another segment of the video, Varlay discussed the Russia-Ukraine war and how it is financially beneficial. He explained how the price of wheat would go “mad up” as Ukraine plays a big role in wheat production globally. The recruiter explained:

“The price of bread, literally everything goes up and down, this is fantastic if you’re trading. Volatility creates business opportunity to make profit. War is real f**king good for business. It’s exciting when s**t goes wrong, right?”
Serge Varlay also alleged that the organization manages “$20 trillion. It’s incomprehensible numbers.”

link to the full video

More Blackrock news:

‘BlackRock Pivot’ Continues, as Bitcoin Rises on Increased Volume

The successful approval of BlackRock’s ETF application could be a seminal moment in the history of cryptocurrencies

The upswing follows what will likely rank as two of the most significant events in crypto this year – the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) lawsuits versus Binance and Coinbase on June 5 and 6, and financial services giant BlackRock’s filing for a spot Bitcoin ETF last week.

www.coindesk.com...

BlackRock applied to launch a bitcoin fund. Then came the conspiracy theories.

So BlackRock, Citadel, Deutsche Bank and NASDAQ have all started to enter the crypto space in the last week. They've bullied out participants so they can scoop up cheap coins. The trajectory for crypto has never been more clear," one venture capitalist wrote to his 197,000 followers.

A business podcast host tweeted to his 903,000 followers: "They're not trying to kill crypto. They're trying to kill the current crypto industry and then hand it over to their cronies. Citadel, BlackRock, Schwab JPMorgan…" (These tweets refer to Citadel, the hedge fund founded and led by billionaire Ken Griffin. But it is market maker Citadel Securities, also founded by Griffin, that backed a recently launched crypto exchange called EDX.)

A BlackRock spokesperson declined to comment.

www.google.com...

From January:

Banks concerned USDC stablecoin will become ‘backdoor CBDC’ with BlackRock help

The Bank Policy Institute, a bank-supported think tank, published a blog post raising concerns that a proportion of the USDC stablecoin reserves could be parked at the Federal Reserve, despite the stablecoin issuer not having a central bank account. If this were allowed, in times of uncertainty when there’s a flight to quality, this could result in bank runs diverting cash into the USDC stablecoin, which might be perceived as being as good as a central bank digital currency (CBDC).

Since November, BlackRock has been managing a large portion of the reserve assets of the USDC stablecoin on behalf of the stablecoin issuer, Circle. BlackRock created a bespoke money market fund, the Circle Reserve Fund, which invests in U.S. short-dated Treasuries. It currently manages around two thirds of the assets of the $44 billion stablecoin, which keeps 80% of its reserves in Treasuries.

This involves the fund buying Treasuries from the Federal Reserve, which are resold to the Fed at a future date at a slightly higher price. The net effect of the cash flows is not dissimilar to depositing the USDC reserve cash at the Federal Reserve. The BPI called it a ‘backdoor CBDC

BlackRock invested in Circle in April as part of a $400 million funding round. At the time, the asset manager said it was interested in using USDC for capital market transactions. But stablecoins are not viewed as a risk-free settlement asset. So the RRP would considerably improve USDC’s risk profile.

www.ledgerinsights.com...

From today:

Circle Restarts U.S. Treasury Purchases in BlackRock-Managed USDC Reserve Fund

Stablecoin issuer Circle Internet Financial has started buying U.S. Treasury bills as a reserve asset for its $28 billion USD Coin (USDC) after ditching all holdings amid the U.S. debt ceiling standoff last month.
The Circle Reserve Fund (USDXX), which is managed by asset management giant BlackRock (BLK), has started “building up our direct holdings of Treasuries,” chief financial officer Jeremy Fox-Geen said Wednesday during a company call that CoinDesk attended.

www.google.com... outputType=amp

I posted this yesterday:

US and UK Governments Created Bitcoin To Deal With Future Monetary Crisis: Former Goldman Sachs Executive

Pal says he believes BTC’s pseudonymous founder was actually just groups of government employees in the US National Security Agency (NSA) and the UK’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) who were tasked with experimenting with possible solutions to game out future threats to the West’s international monetary dominance.

[url]https://dailyhodl.com/2023/06/20/us-and-uk-governments-created-bitcoin-to-deal-with-future-monetary-crisis-former-goldman-sachs-executive/amp/[/u rl]

What we're watching unfold right now with Blackrock and Bitcoin may have been planned all along as part of the transition to digital currency.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Interesting how many billionaires are going to be lost at sea.

Given that we now understand Covid vaccines do not stop transmission of the virus, and have caused millions of sudden deaths in young, healthy people, Premier Smith was asked if she would apologize on behalf of the state of Alberta for the government’s authoritarian treatment of the unvaccinated. She replied:

First Major World Politician Apologizes To the Unvaccinated: ‘You Were Right, We Were Wrong’

RFK Jr. Is Really Scaring Them Now: LA Times Says He’s a Threat to ‘Our Democracy’

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has not only challenged the elites, he has frightened them to the core, and that’s wonderful to see.
. Hmm

no joke
Eery

PANIC

:Uzi:

Pfizer are going to court!

‘In a landmark case with global ramifications, filed the high court of Pretoria, South Africa, International scientists & leading medical professionals have demanded urgent judicial review of Pfizer’s mRNA covid vaccine products which are argued to be unsafe and ineffective’

We did it! No retreat, no surrender

British Indian medic backs legal review of COVID vaccine in South Africa High Court

FASA has approached the court to review and set aside the authorisation of Pfizer’s vaccine products on the basis that the authorisation was “unlawful”.

If successful, this could result in the removal of COVID mRNA vaccines from the South African market and also have global implications.

all a lie
Punisher back on Twitter
Circling back

The Great Double-Talking Vaccine Scientist

edit on 2023/6/21 by CrazyFox because:
. Still playing pLandemic or was it exposing something oh I c I mispelt genocide

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Each day looking to see what folks are talking about, what they are thinking, what they are vibrating on and finding something to contribute was a gift.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your enlightening posts!! I will be reading your last post a couple more times to fully digest as it was rich with everything that made/makes this thread special.
You really articulated the past few years in a layered way that was incredible and a bit nostalgic. You will be missed but I'm glad I was here to witness, read and follow your contributions which were always knowledable, insightful and with a friendly demeanor. Godspeed Cranky.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Oddly, the last time a bunch of "economic elites" went missing, was while on the Titanic. Maybe watching the water has more to do with how many of these "economic elites" never even provide a body to prove death even happened.

Sixty feet beneath the surface of the Caribbean Sea, aquanaut Fabien Cousteau and industrial designer Yves Béhar are envisioning the world’s largest underwater research station and habitat.

The pair have unveiled Fabien Cousteau’s Proteus, a 4,000-square-foot modular lab that will sit under the water off the coast of Curaçao, providing a home to scientists and researchers from across the world studying the ocean – from the effects of climate change and new marine life to medicinal breakthroughs.

Makes one wonder what the real purpose of the "TerraMar Project" was.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If I should find myself on the west coast i'm gonna need to crash on your couch.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Riding off into the sunset cranky, Well safe travels to you friend. Will be odd to not see anymore posts from you.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are we in a "Look here, not there!" moment?

LOOK HERE = DURHAM House Committee hearing,

DON'T LOOK THERE = ...???

I would say yes, with the lost sub story leading the news.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
Well, well, well...... and ALL of them link back to WEF too!
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Funny.... whilst reading your post TerraMar came to my mind, and there it was in your last sentence!
What if we are being distracted by ...."they want to inhabit Mars" aka Musk et all.... when in fact.... they already have in our seas..... watch the water.....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just had a mini-epiphany... re #3525

Is Harvest linked also to DURUM wheat; which is particularly used for PASTA (think Pizza gate code words...).

DURUM/DURHAM... Separating the DURHAM wheat from the Tares?

Also, have you ever heard of the FIRST DURHAM REPORT, in 1839?

The Report on the Affairs of British North America,[1] (1839) commonly known as the Durham Report or Lord Durham's Report, is an important document in the history of Quebec, Ontario, Canada and the British Empire.

The notable British Whig politician John Lambton, 1st Earl of Durham, was sent to the Canadas in 1838 to investigate and report on the causes of the rebellions of 1837–38. Durham arrived in Quebec City on 29 May.[2] He had just been appointed Governor General and given special powers as high commissioner of British North America.

On the first page of his report he stated that "[w]hile the present state of things is allowed to last, the actual inhabitants of these Provinces have no security for person or property—no enjoyment of what they possess—no stimulus to industry."He would return to that theme repeatedly throughout his report.

edit on 22-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's amusing to see the rats turn on each other, now if only the rest would join in.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Cranky - you don’t have to be online to hear.

You last post made me blub...

I wish you well, and I know you will shine light wherever you may be.

You certainly unpicked some deeply marinated knowns and Unknown’s.

See you at 40k ft...

God bless ya man...

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: G005E

Cheers for the value add, G005E!

Let's see what happens in DURHAM's appearance before House Judiciary Committee from 10:57:

Durham Coverup...

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Macron opens climate summit in Paris, calls for ‘finance shock’

French President Emmanuel Macron has opened the Summit for a New Global Financial Pact in Paris that seeks to find financial solutions to the interlinked global goals of tackling poverty, curbing planet-heating emissions and protecting nature.

www.google.com...

Paris summit aims to overhaul global financial system for 'climate solidarity' with South

Around 50 heads of state, along with representatives from international institutions and civil society, will attend a summit hosted by French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday and Friday in Paris. Their objective is to develop a new global financial system so the most vulnerable countries will be better equipped to combat both poverty and climate change.

On Wednesday, 13 political leaders – including Macron, US President Joe Biden, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva – wrote that they are "urgently working to fight poverty and inequalities" in a contribution to French daily newspaper Le Monde.

"Climate change will generate larger and more frequent disasters, and disproportionately affect the poorest, most vulnerable populations around the world," they wrote. "These challenges cross borders and pose existential risks to societies and economies."

"We want our system to deliver more for the planet."

France acknowledges, however, that Paris will not be able to make any concrete decisions at this summit. According to the Élysée Palace, the meeting’s main purpose is to draw up a guide that will be used at the next G20 summit in India in September, the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in October, and COP28 in Dubai in early December.

www.google.com... darity-with-south

At Paris summit, World Bank, IMF take steps to boost crisis financing

The two announcements were made at a gathering in Paris of some 40 leaders, including about a dozen from Africa, China's prime minister and Brazil's president, that aims give impetus to a new global finance agenda.

It aims to boost crisis financing for low-income states and ease their debt burdens, reform post-war financial systems and free up funds to tackle climate change by getting top-level consensus on how to promote a number of initiatives struggling in bodies like the G20, COP, IMF-World Bank and United Nations.

"It is clear that the international financial architecture has failed in its mission to provide a global safety net for developing countries," United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres said, calling the system outdated, dysfunctional and unjust.

www.reuters.com...

Melinda French Gates urges bold action from world leaders gathered in Paris to tackle poor nations’ debt woes

Melinda French Gates is urging world leaders gathering in Paris this week to take bolder action to reform the global financial system and offer a way out of growing debt woes for places like Africa.

French Gates said she was hopeful that momentum was building for a global solution to the debt problems and to reform the International Monetary Fund and World Bank via a series of meetings this year, including this week’s summit.

www.google.com...

Yellen to push for concrete actions at Paris debt summit

(She) will rally world leaders to take concrete actions to partner with developing and emerging economies to serve inclusive growth and address challenges that threaten all of us, like climate change, pandemics, and fragility," the official told reporters on a conference call.

www.reuters.com...

Greta Thunberg says France targeting climate activists

Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg said on Thursday that campaigners were being "systemically targeted with repression" in France, where she attending a finance summit.

www.reuters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join