It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.archives.gov...
archives.gov/milestone-documents/alien-and-sedition-acts

Federalist-controlled Congress passed four laws, known collectively as the Alien and Sedition Acts. These laws raised the residency requirements for citizenship from 5 to 14 years, authorized the president to deport "aliens," and permitted their arrest, imprisonment, and deportation during wartime. The Sedition Act made it a crime for American citizens to "print, utter, or publish...any false, scandalous, and malicious writing" about the government.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Are we watching a movie?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

No, it is not just you. I keep thinking of the phrase " Something wicked, this way comes".

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ooh, that's an interesting cross reference!!!

Have you seen that Washington DC has closed down all flights at all airports this eve? To stop swamp escaping?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now we need to know who is arriving and departing while this emergency is taking place. We all still remember certain Saudi and friends leaving during the 9/11 halting of flights.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting comparison, Guy!

EYES ON!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Reports, 45 minutes ago, that Japan is under EBS!!!

Found on PG chat telegram channel, here

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i Dont know what EBS stands for so i found the tweet to translated it

"Due to the screening of EBS movies, it seems that war movies will spread in the United States, such as Russian war trailers, but behind the scenes, the world's wars (weapons) are being cleaned up.

At the Okinawa base, the commander-in-chief of the DS is replaced by the commander-in-chief of the light.
The new commander-in-chief has withdrawn 22 F16 fighter jets.

The 7th Fleet, the cornerstone of the Japanese army, is also cleaning from the Abe group to the Hikari group.

Marines withdraw from base in Hawaii.
Next, we will proceed with the withdrawal of the Guam base.

This base withdrawal spreads to the world.
It's GESARA's rule, so it's faster than I thought.

All US military bases in Japan will be completely withdrawn by 2026."

is this some type of coded message?
Who is "the commander in chief of the light"

Are they decommissioning the f-16's or moving them

wanted to learn what "GESARA" was, all i get is this
NESARA

TextThe National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) is a set of proposed economic reforms for the United States suggested during the 1990s by private citizen Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax, abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress.

Since the early 2000s, NESARA has become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory whose original promoter was Internet personality Shaini Candace Goodwin, better known as "Dove of Oneness". Goodwin, who appropriated the NESARA notions without Barnard's consent, claimed that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Goodwin's conspiracy emails were translated into several languages and had a large following online.[1] Adherents to the theory have also been using the name GESARA (standing either for Global Economic Security and Recovery Act[2] or Global Economic Security and Reformation Act[3]) in order to extend the proposed NESARA reforms outside the US and to the rest of the world.

Barnard printed 1,000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform

im confused

edit on 26am301200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Not sure how the U.S. 7th Fleet is the "cornerstone of the Japanese army" ...

Changes in force levels at bases are almost routine. Kind of doubt full withdrawals and base closures will take place.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

well i had assumed they were refering to the Japanese 7th fleet, not the US but my confusion comes with the tie to NESARA.
What does the shutdown at airports and the movement of f16's have to do with a 25 year old "conspiracy theory"

And what does that have to do with russian war movie trailers spreading in the US?

Or are they talking about a "real" coup attempt here in the US.
a quick search of NESARA here brings up a lot of OLD posts, from pre 2011 that seem to tie into 9-11

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Nothing on news about this.
Nothing about being on a Emergecy Broadcast.

As for economic news: Same station

Japan's top currency official said on Monday that the government will respond appropriately to any excessive moves in the foreign-exchange market.

The comment by Finance Ministry official Kanda Masato comes as the Japanese currency continues to weaken.
It fell to the 143-yen level against the dollar for the first time in about seven months on Friday.

Kanda said that it is desirable for the exchange rate to remain stable, but the recent trend seems rapid and one-sided.

He said " It is natural to take appropriate measures if needed. And take my word for it. We are not ruling out any option."

The widening interest-rate gap caused by the Bank of Japan's ultra-easy monetary policy and tightening by the US and European central banks has driven the yen-selling.

Seems a bit like a Soros styled set-up, but nothing out landish. Could the EBS mean something other than Emergency Broadcast System? Maybe the plan is to establish an Electronic Banking System as an attempt to force Japan into a crypto style currency like China uses?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Japan, like Germany are officially in recession. I was listening to some finance guy at the weekend. I knew Germany was but surprised when he mentioned Japan alongside Germany.
All I could find was historical recessions and the most recent saying they are in a 'technical' recession.
Are those F-16 heading to Ukraine?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What are the odds

FDA launches tougher oversight of supplements

February 11, 2019 at 11:02 a.m.

Scott Gottlieb, commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, announced new efforts Monday to boost regulation of dietary supplements. (Astrid Riecken for The Washington Post)

Under the law, dietary supplements are regulated as food and, therefore, are not subject to premarket approval or the kind of safety and effectiveness testing required for drugs. Since the law was enacted, the industry has grown from 4,000 products and $4 billion a year in sales to as many as 80,000 products and $50 billion in sales, according to the FDA.

a reply to: Thoughtful2

More on the intentional poisoning of our water's..

15 minutes

Note: there are crisis actors all over the place.
Some are likely d.s projecting contaminated water
Contaminated locations require population to move out of hazardous areas and into the 15 min cities, one of the reasons 15 min cities are also being pushed HARD. 17 + veil removed twitter.com...

Slim to none

edit on 2023/6/26 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

A quick look indicates that Japan itself has no "7th Fleet", but the U.S. 7th Fleet is based in Japan.

NESARA floats up every once in a while as "imminent". While changes in currencies etc. may be in the works, I don't see a general forgiving of debt taking place.

Dunno, sometimes people try to tie a lot of notions together to make sense of what we see going on in the world ... validity of conclusions made thereby not guaranteed.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If Yellowstone goes "POP" then we're looking at a century or more of ice age conditions.

....and I don't believe anybody got my "Move any Mountain" reference.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

The 15 minute cities plan has just had a plot update. Yesterday there was an air quality alert which isn't unusual considering all of the smoke from the forest fires. This time it came with a twist.
The alert was area based and advised residents from other areas to not drive there. But it gets better. If you have an EV, well then all is good.

To be honest the air quality has been much worse and this is the first time I've seen the EV promotion. It just had the vibes of you know.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Speaking of the WHO- I wonder why there was no background check on Tedros, especially because he was not a Dr.

WHO Elects Tedros

Well that's a relief, they introduced the Sustainable Health Agenda for the Americas at the same time. And with just 11 health objectives to be accomplished by 2030.

There are many in Ethiopia that strongly believe that he should have been charged with Crimes Against Humanity from his actions during his 11 year tenure in senior government.

How Did a Human Rights Abuser End Up Running the WHO Warning some emotionally tough reading.

This is just terrible and we have the answer as to how he conducted the plandemic. No morals or care for people. The goal justifies the means.
"The one thing that we do know is that few governments can be as bad as the one Tedros served in for 11 years before the global leaders decided to promote him. Shame on the WHO members."

His actions were so amazing in Ethiopia that he was awarded the Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter Humanitarian Award. Just some inversion humor I suppose.

Going through the article, isn't it interesting how much more China starting giving to the WHO when he was appointed.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Most of all...

I dunno how I missed that one.

Hotdog Man is marching on Moscow, and RU home guard is mobilized....right on the northern border of Ukraine.

NAT0 took the opportunity to engage on the southern front, lol.

0ne playbook.
edit on 26-6-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Have you noticed some strange goings on with Pfizer?

A couple of days ago they had a new drug approved for hair loss.
FDA Approval For Hair Loss Drug

I wasn't surprised because everything is approved when made by Pfizer. Some people during the plandemic lost much of their hair but most told me that it eventually regrew. So what's up?

Could it be in response to this class action suit?
Shampoo Lawsuits

They aren't the only one.
J & J shampoo and Conditioner
I would imagine that people who wash their hair daily may be receiving more than just trace amounts of DMD hydantoin.

I guess this is where Cranky's- Create a problem... Reaction and then a Solution fits.
---
But there is something really strange today. Pfizer has pulled their once a day weight loss pill and instead are going with a twice a pill. I can't help feeling that maybe they can charge twice as much because of the two doses. I also just wonder. There is concern about damage to the liver, which would be even more impacted if taking a pill twice a day.

Pfizer Hair Loss Treatment

As Pfizer has demonstrated nothing they do is about improving health.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Rel could the closing of the DC airport be related to the Brunson case?
Bruson twitter

The case was put back on the Supreme Court Docket by a Rule 11 emergency. Maybe a decision has been reached. The conference date was June 22nd, today is the 26th. 10 days of darkness?

This would make sense because they would not want any of those behind the election fraud to leave the country.

Supreme Court Brunson Case

"This case uncovers a serious national security breach that is unique and is of first impression, and due to the serious nature of this case it involves the removal of a sitting President of the United States and Vice President of the United States along with members of Congress."

I don't think Mike Pence will be running for President.

At the end President Trump can be sworn back in.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join