It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Maricopa County

Recognize AS?

Wondering about bartone on twit.
edit on 2024/16/3 by Crazierfox because: code?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
And here we are .... The fog of war ...

S 686 Bill Will Turn The Internet Into Total State Surveillance

The Precipice .... Are we there yet ?

edit on 16-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Served

twitter.com...
< br /> Recognize AS?

Wondering about baritone on twit.

He lives!

That may not be comedy, but it sure could be a Jim Carey type skit.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The yt is a year old.
Web site is still up
a reply to: Justoneman

internet kill bill

interesting website

lil more current

one can imagine the possibilities
]
edit on 2024/16/3 by Crazierfox because:

the great formatseems familiar

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The magnitude of the problem

With everything I have read I still get surprised how serious the pharma problem is. Critical is more accurate.

Pfizer is completely rogue- Just one more example-
"...Wyeth [now Pfizer], knowingly marketed a less safe version of the DPT vaccine when internal documents showed that the 'purification process' would result in a 'Very large increase in the cost of manufacture." $$$

We covered Scott Gottlieb's role in this Covid p[l]andemic but a couple more to add to the list.
Alex Alazar, HHS who ushered in the PREP act "was president of the U.S. division Eli Lilly 2012-2017". That covers the critical 2016 ramp up of the plan.

Steve Richetti- White House Counselor and Biden favorite "worked as a lobbyist for 20 years " representing Pfizer and others.
Just to pull this factoid out-
"In 2018, Kaiser Health News found that nearly 340 former congressional staffers now work for pharma companies or their lobbying firms."

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I like that interpretation. I've come across something most odd.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr vs Google

Typo?
"Before the Court is an application for a temporary restraining order filed by plaintiff John F. Kennedy Jr"

Judge Trina L. Thompson

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A clean house?

Military fires 3rd sub commander in 7 months

In 2023 15 commanding officers were relieved.

More details

Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA
promise. POTUS knows he must clean house [gov't] in order to
'free-up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass im-
portant legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG
Sessions cannot look like an important player that is out to get all
former Obama team members as we need him for other impor-
tant work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think
POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. also he is 100% in-
sulated with zero risk of impeachment.(fact).

Today is the 16th.

Rear Admiral Nicholas R. Tilbrook

Just a bit of history-
"As the Commander of Squad 17, he was responsible for training and readiness of the strategic submarine force in the Pacific Fleet."

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Bourla has GREAT NEWS again -

Albert Bourla tweet

We are at the point of being way past criminality. PREVNAR 20 for babies 6 weeks old.
Pfizer=6
Bourla=6
6 weeks old=6
He doesn't do anything on a random basis.

America's Infant Mortality Rate is highest in over two decades

It has increased 3% [C].

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

By any chance have you been following the strange saga of Kate Middleton?

The Disappearance Of Kate Middleton

I've never followed her but is it customary that she signs her tweets off with a "C"? I'm seeing 3's sprinkled around lately.
C for Covid, C for Cancer. Maybe it is code for cancer?

Vale Wolf tweet
She is suspicious.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I've never followed her but is it customary that she signs her tweets off with a "C"? I'm seeing 3's sprinkled around lately.

She is suspicious.

Are we perhaps witnessing a "Diana" event with Kate, in that she knows she has done her "job" by producing offspring and now she fears for her safety because of some nefareousness going on behind the scenes to do with The Royal family?

The "C" she signed with could mean many things. "Catherine", "Cancer", "Control", "Clandestine", "Contract", "Corrupt", "Criminal", "Collusion" etc.

Something must come to light soon regarding her. "The Public" won't stop scrutinising, especially the Royalists in the UK.

Also, in reference to the possible typo you linked to regarding John/Robert F. Kennedy jr, is the info gone? I can't get past a blank page.
edit on 16/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is turning into one of those Psy Fi movies (pun intended). Science fiction of the psychological games variety. Pfizer wants to make money off us. They need us sick and dying. The playbook is on page one it seems. The Hegelian Dialectic in action, they sell us the cure after their subsidiary companies get us sick it seems. Starvation and bad nutritional options make it easier for their marks to capitulate. The leaders feel we have a population problem. So, they capitulate to them and here we are. About to be exterminated by other greedy humans who have cornered the markets and rigged the games.

The magnitude of the problem

With everything I have read I still get surprised how serious the pharma problem is. Critical is more accurate.

Pfizer is completely rogue- Just one more example-
"...Wyeth [now Pfizer], knowingly marketed a less safe version of the DPT vaccine when internal documents showed that the 'purification process' would result in a 'Very large increase in the cost of manufacture." $$$

We covered Scott Gottlieb's role in this Covid p[l]andemic but a couple more to add to the list.
Alex Alazar, HHS who ushered in the PREP act "was president of the U.S. division Eli Lilly 2012-2017". That covers the critical 2016 ramp up of the plan.

Steve Richetti- White House Counselor and Biden favorite "worked as a lobbyist for 20 years " representing Pfizer and others.
Just to pull this factoid out-
"In 2018, Kaiser Health News found that nearly 340 former congressional staffers now work for pharma companies or their lobbying firms."

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The leaders feel we have a population problem

Keep in mind we have no population problem. That was created when countries like China used inflated population numbers to gain control of the UN. Other countries like the US use their inflated population rates to stack the political decks, and now the public is beginning to see this.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaledTheRevenant
Which scam?

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

originally posted by: CaledTheRevenant
I think Q actually means prophet, like someone who can make predictions about the future. Q isn't definitive about nobody being a prophet because there are people who can make predictions about the future. I have been able to do it from time to time. The first time was when I predicted exactly when and where lightning would strike after a Hootie and the Blowfish concert in the mid-90s. My friends were just as shocked as the lamp post (ba dum tss). But don't ask me to predict anything useful. Most of the time I feel like I am just picking up on something that exists around us that most people can't tune in to.

Q's use of "be aware" instead of "beware" is interesting. If I'm not mistaken, biblically, the term is to "beware" of false prophets (i.e. to watch out for). "Be aware" implies to me that you already know of them, and you need to have knowledge of them. How Q put it fits; many of us know who the prophets are, but we need to have knowledge of them to identify the false prophets. The difference is we don't have to watch out for them...they are already out in the open.

a reply to: nerbot

I've been hunting for some current info about Fauci- finally found something.

Q & A with Christine Grady and Anthony Fauci

Grady the "ethics queen"- right off the bat she lied to Fauci when he told her that the patient could only return home if he followed his medical directions and she ends up being in charge of ethics.

Fauci still has security..."with credible death threats and harassment, it disrupts the normality of your life. It's not normal, nor does it feel good, to have armed federal agents with you wherever you go. That has been a terrible strain on Chris and me."

I was looking over #4964 again.
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.

It is such an odd sentence formation. Why not just say none of us are prophets? What if prophet is replaced with profit?
Humans as currency -

It is obvious that 5 sentences is important. Gates [5]- one of the false prophets that predicted the p[l]andemic. Then we had false prophets Bourla, Bancel, Fauci about the wildly effective and safe jabs.

#4964-
9= September
6+4=10+4=14

Phoebe Gates birthday is September 14. There are 23 words in this post. She will be 23 in 2025.

Prophet is the last word in two sentences and Prophets are the last word in two sentences. Bookend [s]=19/19...#1010.

Prophet=7. Maybe this is a stretch prophets=8 and Jennifer=8 and she was 23 in 2019.
Prophet+ prophet+ prophets+ prophets=30--2030.

What do you think?

Oh man I didn't want this to be my next post. So you can predict but didn't see the scam? I did a year before, actually way before.

One question, what is covid and what is long covid? I'm yet to see an answer.

The one I was replying about.

I know you're not a Rookie here so I'll get straight to the point.

Why do you think that Covid existed for so many out there? They believed it.

Why you think Covid does not exist in my world? I didn't believe it.

Remember believing is seeing? It can only exist if you believe it, it's called Manifestation.

May as well add Michael Jackson here, although the song is good I disagree with making a change when you can be the change.

Peace fren.

edit on 16-3-2024 by Imbackbaby because: Typo Baby

edit on 16-3-2024 by Imbackbaby because: double typo

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It gets stranger.
JFK jr 2024
Curve ball. Now for the heater
Confusing
clearer

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Fear Not

We The People ~ Need Answers

Let's Revisit Prince Andrew & Jeffrey Epstein's Relationship

YMMV

edit on 16-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Imbackbaby

Seems the "C" may be for "Coma"...

Where is Kate Middleton?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There seems to be a lot of "news" with JFK in the press today. I wonder what's up?

I wonder if there's going to be an air tradigy out of JFK airport, and all this press is to give the "elites" a heads up as to not be there? Something else that might be taking place for some reason each time I searched for stock tickers with JFK EQONEX Ltd comes up.
Link to MSN Stock Quotes

Eqonex Ltd, formerly Diginex Ltd, is a company mainly engaged in the provision of digital asset management and digital financial services. The Company mainly provides products, services and solutions for enterprises to manage data, financial assets and cryptocurrency. The Company’s products are under brands EQUOS, EQO and the new brand EQONEX.

It's a Chinese company, so I wonder if they are going to have another I-Soon moment. As for now though and given all the negative Boeing press China has been paying for, I'm betting of the JFK Airport event. I hope it's nothing, but all the parties getting exposed lately, times are getting desperate for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
FYI

Believe IT or NOt
I wasn't even paying attention to the news - nor the posts - IN and Out is what I AM

I'll rest Here ... unless DUTY CALLS

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
PLEASE

ETA - 7:49
[2] Sides [2] eVery Story
So iT 5EEm5

GodSpeed

edit on 16-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: 2X a Charm

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Justoneman
The leaders feel we have a population problem

Keep in mind we have no population problem. That was created when countries like China used inflated population numbers to gain control of the UN. Other countries like the US use their inflated population rates to stack the political decks, and now the public is beginning to see this.

Just another issue. Lies on top of more lies has served them well. We, collectively, need to see this for what I think it is. Pure evil run amok! The folks who don't believe in God or demons are about to have a rude awakening. These things are real and folks need to decide what team they want to be on when the smoke clears.

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join