It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
Lag time is huge.
Double trouble
Think of how much worse it could have been luckily they had protection
twitter.com...

"Rob, my husband had a stroke.
When I went to that hospital the next day I had a Major Heart Attack in the ER before I could even go to his room, then I ended up having 2 Amputations of my leg."

Of course this is unrelated to the cs
Community notes is quick to point that out.
Tj4cn
. I could not find much on this story
edit on 2024/17/3 by Crazierfox because: Lagging site

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thanks. That path of lightning is not a coincidence. I disconnected from X a while back, so I don't see a lot of this stuff anymore.

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Worst smile
twitter.com...

The most under-reported and under-discussed story of 2023: a federal district court judge, upheld by a unanimous appellate panel, found the Biden WH and FBI committed one of the gravest attacks on the 1st Am in decades by coercing Big Tech to censor dissent online.

Eclipse path is identical to the 16000 lightning bolts. Very Sus.
biff

No what again.
interesting thought

What if the moon really is hollow and controlled by the Draco race of aliens.

Where are the Nordic and tall blonde races of aliens when we need them?

I know a tractor beam keeps it from turning on us to fire. Hmmm

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
africa24.it...

edit on 17-3-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

That Rap song by Arrested D was cool. I read the lyrics. Basically saying life is crazy for black folk where they live now, they looked around and found they needed to be,,,, in Tennessee.... Well, that is different than the anti white Congressman from Memphis playing the race card deserves if he was a conservative. I am seeing conservatives are rampant in the Black community I talk to and have went to prayer meetings and church together from time to time. I grew up in TN and used to live in Nashville.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Oh this is all part of the big plan. The one someone told me in the late 80's. The theory then was the "Cabal" as yet unnamed back then, planned on doing psychological mind F's on the public to piss us off soooo much we go postal and they get to call "Martial Law" and take all the guns door to door Then, we are sent off to concentration/re education camps for those of u s that survive the takeover. 1st step was to "dumb down the American Citizens", the 2nd was told to us by one of the recent C_A directors stating that "we know our job is complete when the everything the public believes is a lie".

That is all I know....

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: nerbot

I still can get access using the link. Here is the info-
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Case No. 23-cv-03880-TLT

The DOJ has just filed a motion to dismiss Brook Jackson's case against Pfizer, again.

Sasha Latypova

"They are truly cornered. The mass murder by vaccines is intentional." This is mind blowing.
Maybe they should rename the DOJ as the Department of Injustice.

edit on 18000000353120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have a feeling we need to be paying close attention to the National Guard. Something is up in Alaska.

Mission Failure Across the Board

This has the feelz of a planned weakening. 80% plan on leaving if this is enforced.

Sky event and watch the water moment- another large balloon.

Large Balloon Found in Alaska

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bill Gates isn't going to be happy about this.
Florida plans to ban fake meat

We can only hope this idea catches on. I was in the super market the other day and they were trying to give out free samples. I didn't see anyone terribly eager and the cases were full of product.
Best to take the wins where we can.

Albert Bourla To Take a Pay Cut.

He was making $33 million and now will make $21.6 million, the difference 11.4.
#34?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have a feeling we need to be paying close attention to the National Guard. Something is up in Alaska.

Mission Failure Across the Board

This has the feelz of a planned weakening. 80% plan on leaving if this is enforced.

Sky event and watch the water moment- another large balloon.

Large Balloon Found in Alaska

My son lives in Willow, about an hours drive from Ankoorage. Last week there was a loud boom in the morning that had everyone questioning what it was; as a 20+ year retired Army, my son was positive it was a sonic boom.

Then we have different countires being torched by DEW's? and the many mysterious drones hovering over Langly AFB for weeks starting in December, 2023....has Star Wars finally arrived?

[www.twz.com...]

The Western world may not be top dog much longer....are all world leaders working on a plan to make a One World Government and getting us to comply with fake saber rattling, or is this truly building to WIII?
[africa24.it...]

Then We have the Air National Gaurd being cut in Alaske due to federal mandate that affects no other state. The ANG in AK is our first line of defense, and they're being neutered, with a heavy dose of DEI.

[www.adn.com... -guard/
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I'm getting a sense that there is some shifting in the "plan". Suddenly the FDA is concerned about our food and the chemicals in them?
FDA on Instagram

I'm not on Instagram and maybe that is the point because many others are also not on it. Since I have trust isssues I'm unlikely to trust at face value anything they have to say. They have done a terrible job protecting our food supply.

More Devastating News for Pfizer

It's about time a whistleblower comes out but why did he wait so long? In Albert Bourla's book "Moonshot" there was lots of doubt over which candidate to go with b1 or b2 and he did state he wanted the ability to boost and boost often.

Page 51-52-
They had 80% of the data on b1 and he concedes that it "appeared to be an excellent choice".
b2 was more difficult to produce, had less data and was the riskier choice.

Which one did he decide to go with? b2.
"Let's go with the b2 candidate and let's hope we are right."

#459 again
CONF _ WHITE_ WHITE.

This may fit- page 51
"Even though there was a lot of white space in the second puzzle, it appeared to be more promising."

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok, say you take a bite of that fake meat and they have switched it with the good stuff? I am more cynical in my old age it seems.

Bill Gates isn't going to be happy about this.
Florida plans to ban fake meat

We can only hope this idea catches on. I was in the super market the other day and they were trying to give out free samples. I didn't see anyone terribly eager and the cases were full of product.
Best to take the wins where we can.

Albert Bourla To Take a Pay Cut.

He was making $33 million and now will make $21.6 million, the difference 11.4.
#34?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A friendly reminder

The system is a projection of what we predominantly believe to be true

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So, this happened at 10 Downing Street earlier today.... unanounced, not expected, an 'informal passing by' apparently.....
Apparently something, something about Obama Foundation..... he might have offered Sunak a job to run it.... he was only in there little under an hour

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, this happened at 10 Downing Street earlier today.... unanounced, not expected, an 'informal passing by' apparently.....
Apparently something, something about Obama Foundation..... he might have offered Sunak a job to run it.... he was only in there little under an hour

Rainbows
Jane

Over here we think that this former POTUS is the puppet master of Biden. Also, they are very concerned that Trump is leading by whopping big numbers in all the polls and they need a loophole. They sure have tried many so far to no avail. I am sure they are working on something else to disrupt the "dangerous man" who has promised to clean the swamp and has thoroughly exposed them to the whole world for what they really are. We are ready to send this pack of thieves in DC packing and hopefully see those perp walks finally. The shame of having the criminal Cabal leading this land will last a very long time!

The blood of millions of children is going to be proven to be on their hands when the facts are finally laid on the table. They sure have supported wars just so they could "money launder and get the back door bribes" like our current POTUS has been shown is a Chinese agent of sorts. The hypocrisy of the double standards being used on Trump are stinking to high heaven and the guilt of the Commies running the D party are being talked about by the normies.

edit on 18000000363120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Vigilant

CDC Releases Paper on Myocarditis After COVID Vaccination, and EVERY WORD Is Redacted “148 pages. The entire thing is redacted. What good does a study do if there’s nothing there?”
not the Saudi dude
mbs
Who's ready to go back

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The actiong POTUS finally comes out to do what the sitting POTUS is too incapacitated to do. I expect we'll be seeing more of this in the coming months.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
[

deceptive chart
Someone's got too much free time
Glad we can finally put to rest any silly notion that frequency has anything to do with anything.
edit on 2024/18/3 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Why post that?
It's not true and was posted by Russian newspaper TASS.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Vigilant

CDC Releases Paper on Myocarditis After COVID Vaccination, and EVERY WORD Is Redacted “148 pages. The entire thing is redacted. What good does a study do if there’s nothing there?”
not the Saudi dude
mbs
Who's ready to go back

O'Rielly says that flux capacitor is not available for sale. (yet!)
Ooh we can imagine can't we?

back

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join