It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 3/13/2024 by CaledTheRevenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: nerbot

Things are getting even more Orwellian in Canada if that's possible.

An overview of Canada's Online Harms Act- C-63

Michael Taube has a good article about the dangers of this proposed bill

Crime and Punishment, Not in That Order. Page A15.
"One of its provisions would enable anyone, with the consent of the federal attorney general, "to lay an information before a provincial court judge if the person fears on reasonable grounds, that another person WILL COMMIT an offense."

The penalties are draconian, especially since no crime has been committed. House arrest, electronic monitoring and this is the wild part...'the commission would have the power to levy fines up to $20K Cdn. which is payable to the complainant.

Fines payable to the complainant, ay?

That has "ripe for abuse" written all over it.

"The standard of proof would be the balance of probabilities, not guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

Setting the stage for AI judges, I see. What could go wrong?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

New Mr. Pool-
03/13 >Hide.
03/12 Good Morning. 4 coffee cup images with 3 white and yellow flowers. They look similar to large buttercups.
Begin.

More NIH problems. Just to get familiar with Monica Bertagnolli- the Director of the NIH.

!7th Director of the NIH

As head of the NIH she has the ability to shut this down.

WSJ- The NIH Sacrifices Scientific Rigor for DEI by John Sailor. Page A17.
They are actively promoting this through the awarding of grants to the different universities. In fact this takes a higher level of importance than the scientific expertise.
"It might seem counter intuitive to prioritize diversity statements while hiring neurobiologists- but not at the NIH."

Faculty Institutional Recruitment Program [FIRST] "matters because it supports biomedical researchers and thus biomedical science. In medical research, lives depend on putting excellence first. The NIH distorts that value, subordinating it to political ideology and endangering those its supposed to serve."

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
#JeanMichelTrogneux

edit on 13-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Senator Rand Paul tweet

Biden is out of control- proposing the 2025 budget increase of $5.5 trillion in new taxes.
That is an eye watering amount and they just steal or waste it.

Science agencies want more

President Trump was planning to slash their budgets and rightfully so.

People actually believe those responsible for stealing billions of
U.S. TAXpayer dollars will actually go unpunished?
"This is not simply another four-year election>" POTUS

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Aussie 17- Sailing Through the Storm

I've been hesitant to cover Mike Yeadon because of his opinion that Covid did not exist. Aussie 17 [ex Big Pharma rep] comments that not everyone will agree completely with different positions taken. Mike Yeadon had worked at Pfizer and his inside knowledge is invaluable.
I have wondered if maybe he did not have any personal experience with any close friend or family members who caught the original strain and have now been suffering from Long Covid for 4 years. I'm not certain how he can just discount those people who are ignored/silenced and their symptoms cannot be attributed to some flu.

By rejecting the existence of Covid he ends up alienating people and harms the message that he is trying to send.

How does he account for gain-of-function? How about Fauci and his comment that a p[l]andemic was going to be a Trump surprise?
BTW we haven't heard what if anything was discovered from the 2 day closed testimony by Fauci. have you come across anything?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Jordan Sather

So we learn (according to WaPo, mind you) that Trump floated the idea of Elon buying Truth Social during their recent Mar-A-Lago meeting

Then today, Rumble announced they're "ready to join a consortium with other parties" to buy TikTok if they divest their U.S. business.

Getting the feeling that Elon might be one of those "other parties", and that a TikTok buy may have been discussed during Trump & Elon's meeting.

Imagine Trump Media & Technology Group, Rumble and Elon Musk teaming up to buy TikTok šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
White
Black
Gra~e~y Hat / Tip RP
WHO CONTROLS THE ROTHSCHILDS & ROCKEFELLERS; YOUā€™VE NEVER HEARD OF HIM

Written by Mr. Leather.

I wrote this about four years ago for an online group Iā€™m a member of.

This is deep. Very deep.

Give yourself a little time to digest before taking on anything else.

Pepe Orsini, alias Domenico Napoleone Orsini, aka ā€˜The Grey Popeā€™.

All Roads .....
The Orsini Bloodline of Rome ā€“ The MAXIMUS Clan

edit on 13-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Well, thank you for this post! I had no idea about the Orsini's etc. What a rabbit hole!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok this story is a bit off for a -Q- thread, but I want to bring it up due to the implications. I'll explain at the end.

A Montana man pleaded guilty today to two felony wildlife crimes ā€“ a conspiracy to violate the Lacey Act and substantively violating the Lacey Act ā€“ as part of an almost decade-long effort to create giant sheep hybrids in the United States with an aim to sell the species to captive hunting facilities.

Arthur ā€œJackā€ Schubarth, 80, of Vaughn, Montana, is the owner and operator of Sun River Enterprises LLC ā€“ also known as Schubarth Ranch ā€“ which is a 215-acre alternative livestock ranch in Vaughn. The Schubarth Ranch is engaged in the purchase, sale and breeding of ā€œalternative livestockā€ such as mountain sheep, mountain goats and various ungulates. The primary market for Schubarthā€™s livestock is captive hunting operations, also known as shooting preserves or game ranches.

"Alternative Livestock", so this guy was playing on recreating or creating a genetic animal through cloning.

According to court documents, Schubarth conspired with at least five other individuals between 2013 and 2021 to create a larger hybrid species of sheep that would garner higher prices from shooting preserves. Schubarth brought parts of the largest sheep in the world, Marco Polo argali sheep (Ovis ammon polii), from Kyrgyzstan into the United States without declaring the importation. Average males can weigh more than 300 pounds with horns that span more than five feet. Marco Polo argali are native to the high elevations of the Pamir region of Central Asia. They are protected internationally by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species, domestically by the U.S. Endangered Species Act and are prohibited in the State of Montana to protect native sheep from disease and hybridization.

Schubarth sent genetic material from the argali parts to a lab to create cloned embryos. Schubarth then implanted the embryos in ewes on his ranch, resulting in a single, pure genetic male Marco Polo argali that he named ā€œMontana Mountain Kingā€ or MMK.

Court documents explain that Schubarth worked with the other unnamed coconspirators to use MMKā€™s semen to artificially impregnate various other species of ewes ā€“ all of which were prohibited in Montana ā€“ and create hybrid animals. Their goal was to create a larger and more valuable species of sheep to sell to captive hunting facilities, primarily in Texas.

Ok so remember all those bio-labs that Epstein and friends were funding, and that weird story about how the guy behind the anime "Evangelion" was inspired by the reason why his microbiologist friend committed suicide. I heard rumors that Epstein and friends were trying to create some kind of superhuman to push as a "messiah" type of character on the world for that one world religion.

It sounds like that this rancher was going to try and use that research to create a soft-Jurassic park like hunting experience, but what if the intent here wasn't to create massive goats to hunt, but instead were trying to create a Tanngrisnir and TanngnjĆ³str styled beast of burden to pull this "messiah's" chariot? Are that close to end game for these twisted people?

Q-4964

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830238 šŸ“
Nov 27 2022 19:58:52 (EST)
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q

What if Q-4966

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830326 šŸ“
Nov 27 2022 20:06:20 (EST)
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q

The whole "What is coded in your DNA?" isn't a God statement, but about the Vaxx and what it did to people who took the shot?

I bring that up because if a messiah type of figure is used then the markers in that shot most likely will be used to find the people who will cave in to pressure first, then spread their lies and control from there.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Thank you so much for posting all the Corrado Malanga series of videos. I have not had a chance to view them yet due to
life situations & trying to keep up ATM by reading when possible. I was pro drummer & as far as know & have known whether
people believe in the the big bang or not creation was a HUGE event ( I say this without trying to step on others toes with respect)

It has always related to me be a drummer...BANG or not...there is a percussive element in all life because
ALL LIFE & ALL COLORS VIBRATES (percussion). I'm sorry I cannot elaborate ATM but everything that exist i the world
has a rhythm.

Thank you so much for returning because you have so much to offer! I hope in the future I can elaborate more...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
1040xnope but this is good.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nov 27 2022 19:58:52 (EST)
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission

For BOTH posts.. Nov 27 = 10:27 = Matthew 10:27 : "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."

Interesting grammar used there. "Beware" instead of "Be aware of" is more common. Perhaps the latter is used to indicate someone we should not necessarily fear, but to be aware of as a significant figure to certain (other) masses? (Pope/King/Queen/Elon?)

Also, the second and third lines seem superfluous because of the fourth line.

First two lines = "BI" (sexual?)

Lines 3,4 and 5 = YWF = "Young White Female"?

"Focus on the mission".... "The Mission" was a movie based on a religious theme. Inserted for reference and further consideration or just a good watch....

Jeremy Irons plays a Spanish Jesuit who goes into the South American wilderness to build a mission in the hope of converting the Indians of the region. Robert De Niro plays a slave hunter who is converted and joins the Jesuit in his mission. When Spain sells the colony to Portugal, they are forced to defend all they have built against the Portuguese aggressors. Deep in the jungles of South America two men bring civilization to a native tribe. Now, after years of struggle together, they find themselves on opposite sides in a dramatic fight for the natives' independence. One will trust in the power of prayer. One will believe in the might of the sword.

---------------------

Nov 27 2022 20:06:20 (EST)
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

Inherited "Traits" are coded in our DNA, including susceptibility to certain diseases.

Interesting that "Mankind" is used, not "Humankind".

First 3 lines give "WWW" for WorldWide Web, or 23, 23, 23 = 5x5x5.

Lines 5,6,7 and 8 give "WIKI".
A "wiki" is a type of website that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users. Note: The term "wiki" comes from the Hawaiian word for "quick" or "fast," reflecting the ease with which users can create and edit content. Are "WE" the content?
HAWAII and the surrounding islands has been a centrepiece in my mind for a while now, it's a "hunch". Great Global control centre for nefareous activities and a "Supersanctuary" in a SHF scenario. There just seems to be something important about a place miles away from any other landmasses. A great place for an Evil Lair eh?

Lines 9, 10 and 11 = "HTP" = "HTTP" = "HyperText Transfer Protocol". The external Manipulation that creates the direction of Human Traits?
It is the primary protocol used to transfer data over the World Wide Web (see above). HTTP defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, as well as how web servers and web browsers should respond to various commands.

Is human "EVOLUTION" being controlled by nefareous forces using computers and A.I.? Are we all given and receive DIFFERENT information depending on our use of technology and location and how "they/it" want us to react? MSN/Email/Telephone etc. Ever had an Email go missing or thought "that was a strange call from ....."?

There are no stupid Questions, only stupid people who cannot think.

--------------

Just a bit of (fun) random grammatical analysis after waking at 3am in a weird dreamstate about bad car brakes and reversing at high speed with a trailer, that and mowing a golf course with a mechanical push mower that broke???.

Yeah, I know... "Keep Off The Grass" (I should be so lucky), and "Don't Look Back"...Never afraid to so

Enjoy another 17 (March 14th) folks, eyes and ears peeled as ever. Drinking Tea and eating cold Pizza....

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

The Big Rhythm...for U....

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Truth Social only lets MEMBERS see President Trump's posts.
NOT GOOD.

Twitter-X allows anyone to see a given post, just by clicking on a link.

I wish Donald Trump would post to Twitter as well as Truth Social. (He's a part owner of T.S. I think)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Duke of Gravina.

Cheers

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join