It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

edit on 4-3-2024 by duncanagain because: double

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanagain

Where did this come from?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

We'll see.... don't get me wrong, I don't like her....and I wouldn't put it past some shenanigans going on.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The last post of former Russian president Dimitri Medvedev on Telegram

t.me...

I added link to telegram thks

edit on 4-3-2024 by duncanagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Oh, ok thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Heck of a Timeline

Past Present and Future

What Say YOU

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Breaking-
Its unanimous- The Supreme Court has ruled that states cannot unilaterally remove President Trump from the ballot.

Game on

Shadow of Ezra tweet

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

CNBC is now reporting on this too.

A war of words has erupted between Russia and Germany over a leaked audio recording purportedly of German military officials discussing weaponry for Ukraine, and potential Russian targets.

The Kremlin claimed Monday that the recording showed that the German military department “is substantively and specifically discussing plans for strikes on Russian territory,” Russia Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov told reporters Monday.

Reacting to the leak, Germany’s Defense Minister Boris Pistorius on Sunday accused Russia of conducting an “information war” against Berlin to create divisions within the country.

Pistorius said Sunday that the leak — an embarrassment for Berlin that raised questions over basic military security protocol — was “part of an information war that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin is waging.”

During the call, German officers were heard discussing the possible delivery of long-range Taurus missiles to Ukraine, possible strike targets such as the Crimean bridge, as well as stating that British troops were “on the ground” in Ukraine.

So the interesting take on this has to be the point of which narrative is the right narrative? Is Russia trying to seize control of the area, or is Germany (most likely the EU though) trying to start a war to deflect from it's horrid economic policies and financial collapse?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes, yes I'm replying to myself but it's because things in China are being discussed.

China did not hold its so-called “Third Plenum” meeting in the fall of 2023 and has not yet set a date for the highly anticipated plenary session.

That is a “pretty big deal”, according to Stephen Roach, senior fellow at Yale Law School — who says this may be a sign the country is struggling to find solutions to the challenges it is faced with.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has used the plenum meetings to announce a myriad of reforms to set the tone for his leadership, and while not all of those policies have been implemented, they were a statement about the country’s future, Roach told CNBC’s “Squawk Box Asia” on Monday.

“The failure to take advantage of that opportunity at a time like we have today in China, which is actually a much more serious set of challenges that China faces, I think, you know, indicates the fact that they may have run out of imaginative solutions to tough problems,” Roach said.

This is another sign that China will be closing it's boarders to the world very soon. I'll update this thought with a post later today about what we can/should expect if China does shut it's boards down and becomes a closed society.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ha. Queen of the Swamp- Nikki Haley won DC.

Details

Just some random numbers- 23,000 registered Republican voters and only 2035 participated. This doesn't have the feelz of overwhelming support.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
Not Swampy at all

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

North Carolina - especially the University is very important. I came across a gem.

Covid Select Committee- Investigating the Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Response- established in 2023

We need more details-

White House Fact Sheet

Just to get some numbers out of the way, it was announced July 21, 2023.[31-21=10] and Major General Paul Fried started August 7.

Let's have a look at Paul Friedrichs-

Paul Friedrichs Career

I would suspect that he had some say in military members getting the "safe and effective" jabs.

Of special interest is that he attended the University of North Carolina in 2016. We have waaay too many coincidences. Pfizer's gene manufacturing plant, Ralph Baric at Chapel Hill and now him.

But that's not all. We have "Trust Us" Cohen, Rochelle Walensky's clone hailing from there as well.

"Trust Us" Cohen -North Carolina

What are the chances that there are 17,000 employees?

But there is something more.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not that DC has a vested interest in keeping Trump from office either. I wonder how many RNC ballots had "issue so that they couldn't be counted?

Something else I find odd, why haven't we've seen any numbers on Kennedys run? All the other primaries had third parties listed, but this time around every state has become a two party system. I'm not saying corruption since it is politics.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

This Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Response is weird. I mean why set it up in 2023 when we already have other, cough, highly effective departments that are supposed to be dealing with bioweapons threats.

The perceived threats- Covid-19, Mpox, Polio, Avian Flu, human influenza, RSV. -6.

M.G. Paul Friedrichs career- #6 on the list- October 1999 [666] - September [7] 2000 he took a 9 month course on Population Health Management.

On the menu today the #9. Circling back to our books.

1.Albert Bourla claimed in his book "Moonshot" that it took Pfizer 9 months to make that fancy designer mRNA jab. In fact on the jacket cover- "Inside Pfizer's Nine-Month Race to Make the Impossible Possible".
The alignment of the capital letters- RIP!

Mr. Pool link CO- Cobalt blue- the word Moonshot is in that color.

2. "Disease X: 100 Days Mission to End Pandemics" has 9 chapters.

3. "The Vaccine" starring Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci - Chapter 9- It Works!- starts on page 230. On page 23 Sahin becomes
involved with the Gates Foundation.

Stating the obvious but generally it takes 9 months from conception to birth.

Not to muddy the waters too much but scrolling down to promotions what are the chances that he had 6 promotions all in May? 7 in all.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I just pulled out my two ballots since I'm not affiliated to see what might be causing this lack of counting of RFK Jr ballots. I agree he must have more than zero.
The Republican ballot has 7 candidates- Trump is #7 and Haley is #3. Then there is a space for a write-in bringing us a total of 8.

The Dem one has Biden as #7 with a noncommitted delegate bringing us to 8 again. I have no idea who these other candidates are and I have not seen any advertising- straw candidates? No opportunity for a write-in. [noncommitted delegate]
This certainly looks rigged because with the Kennedy dynasty and the connection to the Dems he would be a very viable alternative and they can't have that.

Yesterday's Trump - Too Big to Rig- 8.08 A.M.
Team Trump Text
Mr. Pool posted 88 a couple of times.

Garland vows to fight voter ID laws- Ask yourself why?

It is really criminal that RFK Jr still has no SS protection.

Mayorka refuses SS Protection for RFK Jr

He lists the 5 who he leaned on and including him brings us back to 6.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Tedros and Blen- The Eyes

15 seconds=6.
This is it!

Right out in the open- and they don't care. Her eyes are creepy [ as in you know] and they are openly mocking us.

Gematria- Got lost in your eyes

Help is on the way- 888.
A Big F*** Storm is Coming. 880

Rel posted the U.S. Naval Institute #HitTheRoad- what a coincidence, they are on the road with the same lines.

Mr. Pool has posted the face with the X's on the eyes. The timeline goes to 2024 and now we have them openly exposing themselves. A light is shining on 2024 and this clip has a light behind them.

Dark Secret Behind the Pope's Audience Hall

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Ha. Queen of the Swamp- Nikki Haley won DC.

Details

Just some random numbers- 23,000 registered Republican voters and only 2035 participated. This doesn't have the feelz of overwhelming support.

Wow! That's less than a 9% voter turnout.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not that DC has a vested interest in keeping Trump from office either. I wonder how many RNC ballots had "issue so that they couldn't be counted?

With a voter turnout of less than 9%, I would not be surprised if a large number of ballots with Trump votes went missing.

Something else I find odd, why haven't we've seen any numbers on Kennedys run? All the other primaries had third parties listed, but this time around every state has become a two party system. I'm not saying corruption since it is politics.

It's the Presidential Candidate Selection Primary, so I think that this election is just to see who will be the candidates for the two main parties. Has the Independent party ran primary elections in the past?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm totally creeped out.

No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

8 words. #2222=8 and this is from 8 chan. N=13, C= 3= 16. H=8...16-8=8.

Sept 19, 2018 ...Sept=7 ...1+9=10 [17]

8:25:3-That year again 2025 with the plandemic to last 3 years- 2028.

ID 98088e...9= September- The suspected launch of Covid-19 was September- the most important month for Bill Gates. e=5- 5 members of the Gates family at that time.

NHC- The Storm

Why are they reporting on this now- February 23, 2024?
"Ophelia made landfall near Emerald Island, North Carolina as a 70 MPH tropical storm." September 22-23, 2023.
7 quotes, 190 likes, 8 bookmarks.

Are we alone?
Roswell?
[17] letters.

Jennifer[8] Gates was 23 in 2019.

Phoebe Gates was 17 in 2019- official launch and will be 23 in 2025.

Leila [grand daughter] will be 3 in 2025.
What if 17 also connects to the # months that would take us to May [5].
Total # lines= 5- 5 members of the Gates family.

-----
#459 December 25, 2017
7 lines.

Operational_window [5-6] _F Delta c25-26. May is confirmed again. Rory's birthday is May 23, 1999 [666]. Rory will be 26 [8] in 2025 and 27 [9] in 2026.

5+6=11, F=6... [17]
C=3 , 3 Gates children.

Really creeped out.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just Spitballing again....

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
1.Albert Bourla claimed in his book "Moonshot"..

"Once in a Blue Moon" = Rare/Single big VACCINE opportunity?

Mr. Pool link CO- Cobalt blue- the word Moonshot is in that color.

"Cobalt Blue" is part of Litmus testing, Alkalines/Bases colours.

What Is a Base in Chemistry? Definition and Examples

Acid-Base Chemistry

BLUE BLOODED

What's the meaning of the phrase 'Blue blood'?
The blood that which flows in the veins of old and aristocratic families.

What's the origin of the phrase 'Blue blood'? '
Blue blood' is a literal translation of the Spanish 'sangre azul'. This was the designation attributed to some of the oldest and proudest families of Castile, who claimed never to have intermarried with Moors, Jews, or other races. The expression probably originated in the blueness of the veins of people of fair complexion as compared with those of dark skin.

PLUS: NHC....
Transition metal NHC complex
edit on 4/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join