It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The exact location of the cross is Cedar Lake in Jackson County, just south of Carbondale. Springfield is 194 miles SW.

"D'oh"!

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
TC4VP?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Tom Cotton?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I wonder if the UN isn't the ones behind this crime wave.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox
I just realized I'm getting mail again......I had stopped checking and didn't see this until today.
Anyway, it doesn't appear that the "remember" was censored on my end. I do keep seeing posters questioning whether or not they are being shadow-banned on X or they are concerned that their posts aren't showing up. I repost quite a bit and have purposefully reposted some things I would think might get censored just to get a feel for the temp. and I have had very few (maybe 6 in 6 mos.) to get checked.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
This is now becoming a recuring dream at night, means I haven't quite sorted it out yet.
#459...the last sentence

CONF_WHITE_WHITE_WHITE_

For continuity...only two "WHITE" in the post #459

"CONF_WHITE_WHITE_"

Thanks for the correction.

At least that will help narrow the hunt. Any ideas what this White_ White could mean?

BTW I started reading the book "The Wuhan Cover-Up".

Review by Brownstone contributor Debbie Lerman

Under Conclusions + Comments
A very odd conclusion "The pandemic response was led by the national security/intelligence arm of government and NOT PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCIES"

"Finally, we have a detailed account that shows-beyond what I would consider a reasonable doubt- that the entire Covid catastrophe was causel, and led, by a multinational military- intelligence- academia-pharma-tech-NGO cabal."

We must be reading two different versions.
After all her version has 600 pages and mine 444 following the Afterword. Including references 576 pages.

RFK Jr paints a very clear picture of Fauci's NIHAID, the NIH involvement- especially with their ability to capture John Hopkins with a whopping $14 billion in grants since 1999.
I'm not certain how she can ignore the factoid that the NIH holds part ownership of the Moderna patent, but then again from her Linked in she is connected to Harvard.

As I read through I will pull out some info that we may find useful.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

"In February and March 2019 Adam Schiff sent letters to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Google CEO Sunder Pichai and Jeff Bezos CEO of Amazon pressuring them to censor 'vaccine misinformation' on their respective platforms." Page 4

Tucker Carlson- Lies, Full of Schiff-- Adam Schiff Involvement

Adam Schiff said "evidence of collusion" 9 times.

Today's delta #3872
To be blunt....
GAME OVER.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Watch the water- bioMerieux.

What we know- Stephan Bancel, former CEO of bioMerieux [current Moderna CEO] had insider knowledge about the Wuhan Institute of Virology problems with the ventilation system. The company was directly involved with building the facility. By design? I've wondered for awhile now.

March 28, 2019 "Moderna amended its previously rejected patent application for its mRNA vaccine platform to seek federal patent approval for a coronavirus vaccine with renewed urgency. Moderna begged the US Patent Office to act with alacrity, citing "a concern for re-emergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus."

"In 2016, Moderna patented the general concept of the spike protein in coronavirus vaccines."

Bill Gates: "kicked in $20 million as early as 2016." Page 3. Add that to his very fortunate investment in BioNTech late 2019.

Fondation Merieux- Rick Bright received a degree in vaccinology from the organization.

Rick Bright- BARDA, advisor to the NIH, WHO, DOD, PATH. All one big happy family.

If that isn't creepy enough his wish list- Dystopian central-"Get the RNA sequence, beam it directly to your home and print those vaccines on a patch and self administer." page 8. Seriously???

Alexander Merieux- 9 years as CEO

MKULTRA- USAID funded the emergence of a cottage industry of social scientists and physicians exploiting psychological warfare techniques for battling vaccine resistance." According to Kennedy USAID is often used as a front to the CIA.

January 2019 "The WHO issued the eyebrow raising declaration that 'vaccine hesitancy was one of the top 10 threats to public health", climate change of course in the wings.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

‘GoPro’ for beetles: engineers create a wireless robotic camera that can ride atop an insect and send images back to a smartphone
Wanna Eat z Bugz
Something, it could be, nothing is also a possibility.
Titor's Dad

I am mashiach David John adams father of John titor and his second coming. I am a geographical ordnance director G.O.D of orions 177th space time division. I have Solomon’s key to resurrection. I have configured data to mass conversion. I have decrypted information pertaining to an accessible stargate.

Account created 2017 no posts?

There will be a great flood that covers the earth with waves that span taller than any mountain many will unknowingly drown saturated not in water but radiation emitted via starlink oscillation

No traction in comments really

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
Tom Cotton?

Nope. I left it up in the air to test how good it sounds subliminally.

It's someone we talk about all of the time....

edit on 777Vpm17America/ChicagoSat, 17 Feb 2024 14:35:45 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Calley Means Tweet

Pinned "Still can't wrap my head around there is a propaganda war led by elite medicine that injectable anorexia is the cure for obesity.
Harvard Health, US FDA, Amer Acad Ped -all leading this charge.
It obviously won't end well and these institutions must be held accountable."

This is going to be really difficult for many who are connected to these institutions the factoid that they have lost their way and been thoroughly corrupted. How many others like the Brownstone writer Debbi Lerman?

Extended Pfizer Trials

"Severe Adverse Events and premature death, even among healthy group of participants.
Based on the extended Pfizer trials findings, our person- years estimate yielded a 31% increase in overall mortality among vaccine recipients, a clear trend in the wrong direction."

Frankly this is outrageous- Pfizer was asked to conduct these longer term trials and turn in the results. Upon seeing this nothing was done? No "stop the jabs"...something isn't right?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Anything connected to Gates means...

This is weird and maybe nothing.
Bill Gates weird tweet June 11, 2019

WHO declares the plandemic March 11, 2020. [9 months apart] Bill Gates=9 as well. Albert Bourla claimed that Pfizer developed the mRNA jab in 9 months. September is hugely important to Billy. His father died that month.

Bill Gates- Father passing tweet

This is rather suspicious that he would post about all cause death, especially considering what we know.

230 days until the end of the year [23]

We have the #23 link again. Jennifer 23 in 2019, Phoebe 23 in 2025, Rory's birthday May 23,1999.

June 11- National Corn Day

Since there is more than one meaning-

#3525 July 27, 2019
Was the corn ripe for harvest?
It is now.
[.......93..........dk]

Harvesting of people?

The 13 causes account for 88% of all deaths. Mr. Pool again.

93...possibly September and there are the 3 children and the connection to 23.

He has been heavily involved with GMO corn, something that Mexico does not want. Africa has had a bad experience with his corn as well.

Mexico and US -How is it going?
The post # ends in 25- the year of the next launch.

dk is a type of corn variety.
Any other ideas about this? It would be better to reap Billy imho.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Can't believe I didn't think of Tucker first! I'm good with him as VP. To be honest I've always felt like he may have been part of the team. Do you like him?

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting....Musk flew to Mar-a-Lago last night...or, at least his jet did.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Some research suggests that the alignment of the Earth, Sun, and Moon affect seismic activity, so passing over the New Madrid fault has some people on alert.

Those people are scared of a shadow.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Just Sayin

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

defini tion of Conspiracy?

SMILE SOMETIMES
carry on

edit on 17-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

#3525 July 27, 2019
Was the corn ripe for harvest?
It is now.
[.......93..........dk]

dk is a type of corn variety.
Any other ideas about this?

93 = IC

"Infect Corn"?

"ripe for harvest" could mean that the GM corn will somehow be used to "infect" people.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Any ideas what this White_ White could mean?

The only thing that comes to mind would be BLINDNESS in both eyes from observing something intensely bright and sudden.

Think Mr.Pool blind smileys with crosses over the eyes and all the symbology in his posts of staying under cover or in shadow.

Sun, Starlink, Laser related?

Perhaps why the Rich kids are rapidly building bunkers?

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join