It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM4U
ASAP

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scarcesence

That makes a fine exclamation point up to this moment.

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

This thread needs to find a direction. Current events and legal issues are paramount.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Rel, Chins is not imo in a good place, indeed major concerns internalllly imo, just like elsewhere atm in our world , there is massive behind the scenes goings on, China itselfs noosphere ( country and satellites ) is more than seeing the kings naked, the know thyself proponent, facet, enablurr-clear, is always micro and then macro effective, so vulnerable to the NOW happenings is every leader, influencer, data providers, basicalllly everyones who's waked a wee bit also, that gut n heart are now pumping the collective mind very fast, though if mind known inner n outer, so slow still. Assisting those in your energies fields and of influence is imo our calling atm and realllly really how blessed we all are moving the muck and or embracing the now available harmonic energies.

Blessings all.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Gen. Flynn: The Constitution Literally Allows Texas to Engage in War at the Southern Border - Here's How

The Supreme Court’s decision this week to order Texas not to protect its border with Mexico will go down in history as one of the court’s most cowardly decisions that could doom our nation — if it is allowed to stand.

That decision was not just about razor wire. It was about the role of states in our federal system and the betrayal of the nation — first by a president, and now by two Republican-appointed justices.

I ask you to invest the time to stay with me through this article, as we need to spend some time together to think through the background of the crisis that is now upon us — for it could be a truly existential threat to the nation.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Had the Flu twice in my adult life. Interestingly on both occasions a flu vaccine preceded.
Caught cvd (everyone in my section at place of indentured servitude) one of the last person caught it from was closer than my 6 ft magnosphere. Saw Gray and life has been rough ever since. Saw grey 2nd time when I came in general vicinity infected neighbor. He mentioner the gray too.
Rought night that time but no symptoms by morn.

Curiously as I witness the allergic reactions that occur that what I thought was the flu was just a reaction to the shot. Had same feeling symptoms, They were going to take out my tonsils because of allergic reacion to amoxycillin. It may save a lot but to some it is just straight poison.
No links I was trying tofind a study but too much gaslighting made my blood pressure rise.
Speaking off gl here isone for laughs

Or tears when the realizion sets in that since this is obv a lie what even can be considered to be true?

a reply to: Thoughtful3

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Haha! I dowsed for combinations of essential oils to represent each of our planets for my Chakra Trilogy classes. This video explains and goes some way to explain why some of the combinations smell 'odd'.
Thank you for posting, sharing with my Chakra students too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
AI is not funny....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wow. Absolutely real in appearance. So much for photographs as evidence.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I don't know, Joe is going to see these and tell a story about how it was he, Joe Biden, that helped Trump to get his second term as President.

Oddly enough, it will be kind of right.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Bwahahahaha!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

anyone following the trial at the Hague???
Looks like they did save Israel for last.

The Court of the Hague has passed provisional measures against Israel.
-
1. By 15 votes to 2. Israel must conform to Genocide Convention. Must take all measures to prevent killing Palestinian civilians, not preventing their birth, denying them basic needs, etc.

2. By 15 votes to 2. Israel must ensure its military conforms immediately to these measures as well as its government.

3. By 16 votes to 1. Israel must move to prevent genocide in the Gaza strip Must allow humanitarian assistance to enter freely.

4. By 15 votes to 2. All evidence related to genocide charges must be preserved by Israel.

5. By 15 votes to 2. Israel must submit a report to the World Court within 1 month detailing the implementation of the aforementioned measures.
-
-
It has also officially begun the court proceedings and validated the Case standing.

Israel will be forced to stand trial before the World.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
King Charles is getting surgery today

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: modusponus2
I was with my daughter when the news broke. She surprised me as she's not political by any stretch of the imagination, so I was surprised when she lifted her head from her phone and told me what had happened and her opinion was "good, about time." Seems she's been keeping an eye on this.
Do you have the link to what you have quoted there please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: G0055E
King Charles is getting surgery today

Yes, I do hope it goes well. I've heard that removing a head from a bottom can be tricky.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

You need a big hug. Sending it your way. I understand what you are saying since I see RL suffering every. single. day.
I may not have been successful so far at finding some solutions but I do have hoppium that there are some brilliant people out there working on this. I watched an interview with scarf wearer Birks the other day who addressed the issue of Long Covid and the impact on these individuals constantly catching the mutations. She smiles too much.
Oddly this does not seem to be a concern of the esteemed institutions.

FDA eases informed consent in clinical trials

Where was this hiding?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Wallstreet Apes Tweet- UN lending a hand

Once again I have trust issues.

I am holding out some suspicions around Texas Gov Gegg Abbott. Why did he wait so long before taking the action to call the national guard to secure the border? It has been a full out invasion and instead of being up front and calling it for what it is and taking action, he instead facilitated the transportation of illegals into the country via sanctuary cities.

At the time everyone was cheering this on saying the sanctuary cities deserved this but looking at this a different way Abbott appears to be providing assistance at moving these illegals into the country.

The sanctuary cities can then farm these illegals into the surrounding communities and then further afield. He may never have taken action and spent his time wringing his hands, what can we do? However AG Ken Paxton may have nudged him to take some kind of action because an invasion is an invasion.

Case in point- Denver has exhausted all of their resources such as hotels and have put our requests to surrounding communities to provide hotels to house these illegal immigrants. Once these fill up then on to other communities. It's like watching a cancer spread. At the same time Denver and surrounding communities are hiring illegals to work on city projects and they no speaketh english.

Gregg Abbott Wiki

He has some close ties to George W Bush.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

DC Draino- Biden Gives Abbott 24 hours to comply

Based on my musings what do you think Abbott will do? He is now in the uncomfortable position where other states are sending their National Guard to the border as well. Who do they report to? Orders from their state or Texas? I'm not familiar with the formal chain of command in a case like this but maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Also it is very strange that Amy Coney Barret voted in favor of removing the barrier. Makes one wonder what they have on her.

Supreme Court Allows agents to cut razar wire along Texas border

May we live in interesting times.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

My guess is that the Supremes based their decision on the idea that allowing a state to defy federal authority could set a precedent they don't want in the law.

The problem is that the decision of the Supremes, which may in some ways be wise, does not offer a remedy for the egregious violation of the US border and the consequential injury to US sovereignty.

This is the kind of jack that happens when the federal government simply refuses to enforce the law.

Even if Biden successfully federalizes the Texas National Guard, there are other troops in Texas:

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers
edit on 26-1-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That was long ago and am far more wary of everything they prescribe. I go to doctor get diagnosed then look for alternative treatments as no one looks good with hives.
Funny I just received notification of selction in a trial.

Once again I have trust issues.
Me too

Why You May Feel Sick After a Flu Shot!!!!!

You may feel sick after a flu shot, not because it gave you the flu but because of side effects that make you feel unwell.

f

edit on 2024/26/1 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just saw news. Trump to pay 83.3 million to Carroll.

8+3=11.
83.3=11.3 marker?

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join