It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Some of you may be following "E" on telegram... He is another Ezra Cohen Watnick type account but posts sparsely and with good intel (e.g.predicting attacks on US bases in Middle East). His videos and pictures seem professionally polished as per Mil psyops teams.

Anywho, here's his post today at 23:00 UTC:

Three points of note:
a) The 48 hours reference points to Q48 Calm before the storm,
b) By bringing forward 10 days from 5th to 26th, he is inverting the Julian to Gregorian Calendar change; which jumped ten days from 5th to 15th in 1582,
c) The 26th is a Friday... Q55 Storm is upon us tweet?
d) 26th points to Q26 and the underlined timestamp, right to left, decodes to 1/26:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Things seem to be heating up... the Type45s are newer Royal Navy ships: tweet

edit on 24-1-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It sounds a lot like Ukraine shot down a Russian plane with 65 Ukrainian POWs that were slated to be exchanged.

65 Ukrainian POWs killed in plane crash: What we know so far

The Russian IL-76 heavy transport plane was carrying 65 captured Ukrainian military personnel when it crashed in Belgorod Region some 90km (55 miles) from the Ukrainian border. The Russian Defense Ministry has claimed that the aircraft was brought down by Kiev’s forces.

The ministry has also stated that the Ukrainian side was informed of the flight ahead of time and was aware that it was carrying POWs, noting that the prisoner exchange was supposed to take place later in the afternoon at the Kolotilovka checkpoint.

Shortly after the crash, the Ukrainian media outlet Ukrainskaya Pravda released a report claiming that it had received confirmation from Kiev's military that the its forces had shot the plane down and that it had been told that the aircraft was believed to be carrying S-300 missiles.

Shortly after, however, the outlet redacted that statement, stating only that Kiev had confirmed that it was aware of the plane crash but could not confirm it was carrying Ukrainian POWs.

The head of Russia’s State Duma Defense Committee, Andrey Kartapolov, has suggested that the IL-76 was shot down using Western Patriot or Iris-T air defense missiles. He has also proposed calling off any further prisoner swap negotiations with Kiev and insisted that Ukraine should officially be branded a terrorist state and its government a terrorist cell.

Either this was a mistake, or Ukraine sacrificed 65 Ukrainian lives destroying one Russian IL-76 heavy transport plane and nine Russian lives.

edit on 24-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Think it was the former reason, a/c deemed worth more - savage as it may seem.

On another subject Texas Governor Abbott formerly put into writing a declaration legalizing Texas National Guard, State Police and other agencies to defend Texas from invasion.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Deep within the halls of a post-holiday Pentagon, a mischievous renegade created a paper doll that merges the Archangel Michael’s body with Rep. Mike Rogers’s head. The doll-maker tucked the creation inside a framed photograph of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, hoping the two Michaels would impart some sort of mojo.

“The Archangel Michael is the military’s patron saint, all about truth and justice,” the dollmaker told Soldier of Fortune. “Now we have St. Michael v.2,” chairman of the powerful House Armed Services Committee, fighting to preserve integrity inside the Defense Department. “Their combined power is our last best hope,” the dollmaker said, noting that a few cognoscenti have left pebbles alongside the hidden paper moppet.

Soldier of Fortune has viewed a photo of the paper doll, on condition that it not be published. The creator was concerned that meta data or image searches could pinpoint who made the doll.

The dollmaker said that the semi-joking, semi-serious hocus-pocus springs from wanting to hasten Rogers’s efforts to wrest the truth about unanswered questions surrounding Austin’s recent two-week hospital stay.

Could this be a precursor to Austin being ousted as the US Defense Secretary, or could this whole Austin affair be nothing but a distraction to the start of a major war happening?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If this story is true, then doesn't that take the Royal Navy down to just 5 Destroyers? The public outrage would be vocal over this if true.

Has there been any confirmation yet?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Shadow of Ezra 1hr ago
@ShadowofEzra
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝘁𝗺𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁: 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮

Where They Go One, They Go All

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Nancy Pelosi
4. John Podesta
5. John Brennan
6. James Comey
7. Maxine Waters
8. Adam Schiff
9. Hunter Biden
10. George W. Bush
11. Dr. Anthony Fauci
12. Huma Abedin
13. Bill Gates
14. Anthony Wiener
15. George Soros
16. Lindsey Graham
17. Mitch McConnell
18. Kevin McCarthy
19. Chuck Schumer
20. Kamala Harris
21. Robert Mueller
22. Mike Pence
23. Joe Biden
24. James Clapper
24. Lloyd Austin
25. Dick Cheney
26. John Kerry
27. Alexander Soros
28. Loretta Lynch
29. Andrew McCabe
30. Peter Strzok
31. Lisa Page
32. James Baker
33. Eric Holder
34. Tony Podesta
35. Susan Rice
36. Harry Reid
37. Paul Ryan
38. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
39. Sally Yates
40. Mitt Romney
41. Jerry Nadler
42. Klaus Schwab
43. Michelle Obama
44. Sally Yates
45. Andrew Cuomo
46. Herbert Raymond McMaster
47. Deborah Birx
48. Mark Zuckerberg
49. Nikki Haley
50. Brian Kemp

This list will grow as Guantanamo Bay was recently expanded.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

That list is meaningless, some of those people have already died. When and where did you find that list?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Shadow of Ezra 1hr ago
@ShadowofEzra

edit on 25-1-2024 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Absolute rubish!
First off.... it's the Royal Navy not 'British Navy'..... that mistake discredits the poster for starters.
Second, the 45, in this case HMS Diamond is quite literally one of the most powerful battleships in the World

The largest and most powerful Air Defence Destroyer ever built,

Link
Finally, if one of our 6 class 45's had been 'destroyed' yesterday it would have been all over the news. Yes, there might have been a small fire..... but look at the structure.... they have been designed to be almost fire proof.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

When and where did you find that list?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

We Stand with Texas

The Texas friendly states are joining forces in support of Abbott rejecting the Supreme Court decision to not enforce the border. If Biden tries to federalize the Texas national guard DC Draino has some thoughts on this.

DC Draino

Just pinning the tweet here-
"I think it's time for citizens to start getting involved in the defense of America's national sovereignty.
If there is a showdown to be had with the Biden regime, then so be it.
We need to start figuring out how we can support our National Guardsmen. Truck convoys? Supply runs?"

Of course this doesn't come without some veiled threat to DC Draino-

Antifa- Benjamin P Dixon tweet

Texas is authorize to engage in war according to Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3= 11.3 connection.

Jack Straw tweet

I'm not really clear on how Abbott and Podesta are linked but the 11.3 connection might mean something.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We have a lot of moving parts coming together. I fear we will miss something critical with so much swirling around.

Judicial Watch files $30 Million lawsuit against the Federal Government for the wrongful death of Ashley Babbett

How to introduce evidence legally?

jack Straw Tweet- President Trump introducing evidence legally

Brainstorm Joe-

He has a good point Joe Keenyan- Joe/Obama connection. At the very end- The Art of the Deal.
Can't get any closer connection to President Trump
The second contestant alludes to a comic that is his favorite and that it was from the moment of his conception. This show is from 1990 and he looks to be in his early thirties.

Comics from the 1960's

Thor and his hammer stands out.

'QA'> 'QAnon'> HAMMER
More to find over time.
Happy Hunting.

There is Batman as well.
Trump- I am Batman

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I'm trying to keep track of Brad Wynstrup's Covid Subcommittee witnesses. Non of their testimony should be behind closed doors. We have every right to know exactly what is being said and we don't need the sanitized version. We also need to know who they plan to interview and who is refusing.

Brad Wynstrup- Kathy Hochul refuses to co-operate

8 letters sent to her to respond to the questionable action of the state placing Covid positive people into nursing homes and she just thumbs her nose at the committee. No consequences, life just goes on. Why isn't he asking for ex Gov Cuomo who was at the helm at the time? Maybe they don't want that kind of evidence because fortunately he has been marred by sexual misconduct.
This action artificially increased the number of Covid deaths and that formed the basis of many of the responses aimed at curbing the spread of Covid.

This whole thing is just a sham. Look at Fauci- he lied, and lied and he just gets to walk away unscathed. Even better we get to pay for his 24 hour security detail. He has been saying he has a new book coming out- was supposed to be last year. where is it?

I have a title suggestion- Good Times at GITMO - The Friends and Family Edition".
Christine Grady can write a book too- "Fashion Trends at GITMO- The Ultimate Guide on Tasteful Execution Styled Attire for the Discerning."

Tucker Carlson- Rand Paul courtesy of Vigilant Fox

Klaus Schwab can also write a special 'for the people' edition "How to Eat Zee Bugs in Public" and for the special people "How to Watch Them Eat Zee bugs Without Ze Stomach Turning".

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I have no idea how Hunter can spend so much money and have nothing to show for it. No one can use that much coc aine.

Hunter Biden received $1.5 Million for his fancy, cough, artwork

No doubt it is a pay for play scam but seriously with the millions that he has received from Ukraine- China, his artwork, where has it been hidden?
What disturbs me is that there is a window in his contract with Berges of 9 months where legally Berges could inform Hunter who the buyers were.

Since Hunter is so gifted he could start on his memoirs-"10 Percent for the Big Guy" Collectors Edition- signed by Hunter with a foreword by Joe- "It should have been 20%."

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

We have insanity on steroids -Rahm Emanuel, currently Ambassador to Japan- Lets Provoke China.

Rahm Emanual Draws Attention for Tweets on China

Poke- Poke- Poke. One would hope that they are all on the same page. This just looks like mad chaos.

Meanwhile just wait for this headline.

Killary no longer knows how to dance the Macarena.

Seriously who cares. Replaced? The planning committee is just horrible at their job- where were the dance lessons? Priorities.

Vigilant Fox Tweet- CNN Stunning- Hide Biden 2.0

Podesta-Skippy/ Steven King Rabbit Man

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

When and where did you find that list?

The internet.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Poke- Poke- Poke. One would hope that they are all on the same page. This just looks like mad chaos.

By jove! When I read that (bolded part mine) I suddenly thought..... while all the time we are getting told of "this country is now attacking that country, and that country is attacking this country, and we are attacking such 'n' such country"...... to give us the impression it is all 'fragmented' with no clear 2 sides as in a normal war....... it made me think of the C19 debacle and how they were all speaking from the same script while impossing slightly different types of restrictions on their respective populace....... this talk of various escalations and the threat that we will be at war with Russia within 20 years and a closer looming WWIII (those two are a right 'chicken 'n' egg situation).....
Somebody or body of people from varying nations have a script...... just like the Greek God's playing chess......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good afternoon. I joined this forum over 12 years ago, and have mostly just been a lurker, or a reader of the information brought here. The last couple years has been really aggravating because I’ve had an extremely difficult time trying to use my username and password on the few occasions that I’ve had something to say. not sure why but I’ve read that others had difficulty too. I finally decided to create a new account using my business email and yay it worked. I enjoy those of you who contribute to this thread particularly. I’m going be 60 years old in a couple of months and have been studying conspiracy theories nearly all my life. I was a member of the John Burch Society at age 15 if that tells you anything. That may make me a nut too many I don’t know. One of the things that is really aggravating me these days is the complete lack of evidence for anything. This whole Q thing I got sucked into. I went down some deep rabbit holes the whole time travel, looking glass, and Trump connection. It was fascinating to me and I really thought there was finally a change in direction for our country. At the same time had an underlying feeling that this might be a huge deception. I try to use logic and reason with everything I encounter in my life. I abandoned organized religion long ago when I discovered what a fraud it truly was. I feel like my life experiences have refined my bullsh—t meter pretty good. I’m not saying this to offend anybody that is religious but the problem I have with it is nothing they say can be proven and I’m seeing a parallel here with much of the Q movement and alternative media. 2 corinthians.13:1 says in the mouth of two or three witnesses. Every word shall be established. I’ve seen list of supposedly all these people who have been executed and are gone without one single collaborating proof that the statement is true, no witnesses no one interviewing any witnesses no one questioning any witnesses just making the statement and we’re all supposed to believe it and it’s not just a list like that, but it’s nearly all the Alt media today with headlines that are nothing more than Clickbait. I’m so sick and tired of it. I am desperately seeking the truth. I don’t know what’s true what’s not . all I have is the five senses that I was born with and I can use those to discern. What can I see with my eyes hear with my ears, touch with my hands, smell with my nose, that’s the only truth I can truly rely on. I used to really like reading alternative or non-mainstream news because it gave a much better and clear perspective on current events but I feel like it’s just been taken over by a bunch of shills and retards. While I’m at it, I’m gonna rant a little and probably offend some but this whole child trafficking thing I believe has some elements of truth to it. I think Jeffrey Epstein was a piece of shi-t. But the number that is presented to us make no common sense. we’re being told that over 800,000 children are missing annually. I’m sorry I don’t think so. I don’t live in New York. I’ve never been to New York. But I know a handful of people who are directly impacted by 9:11 when the towers went down. I don’t know a single person that’s had their child stolen from them. Not saying that doesn’t happen, but those numbers sound like the BS that they used against the tobacco industry when they just fabricated secondhand smoke smoke deaths out of thin air. I’m not a smoker I don’t really care, but I knew the numbers were bull#. it seems like every time the powers that be want us to be concerned about something they throw out the “oh the poor children “. how many tax hikes have been done in the name of the children. Believe me, I love children I have five of my own that I’ve raised and have seven grandchildren but the world doesn’t stop for a few children or it shouldn’t. They know they can pull out our heartstrings with children, and it’s been very effective. While every alt news organization is talking about the child trafficking, I can look at my window and see them I spraying, the sky with chemtrails. And everywhere I go see them promoting the vaccines that are killing everyone. And then there’s all the annoying talk about another election, which really makes zero sense to me I for one don’t ever plan on voting in this country again I hope at some point there’s a revolution but I don’t think America has a stomach for one. most of them seem kind of brain dead honestly. My point is the world is coming apart, right before our very eyes. yes child trafficking is a problem. However the Epstein crap and a hunter Biden crap we’ve known about for years now and they roll it out about every couple of months with some new headline that’s really not new certainly more of a distraction than anything else. I know this is somewhat of a rant. My apologies, but it’s how I feel right now. I really do appreciate the contributors to this particular thread. I could name them all but I would probably leave out a few but I’ve really valued your opinions and information but I’m getting really frustrated. I don’t know where to turn anymore for the truth. I read this thread, almost daily in the morning not the whole thing every time, I’ll usually look to see if there’s anything new and scan through it. it seems lately it ends with a bunch of Jesusy stuff meant to uplift I suppose. That is fine for some , but it doesn’t make me feel good. In fact, it really bothers me, because I don’t believe anyone’s coming to save us . Problem is too many do, and it’s causing good men to do nothing in my opinion.

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join