It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That is a very somber view which could be the case since there are no guard rails around any of this and Billy feels that there is no need- the industry can regulate itself.

WHO Update on Omicron

The WHO named this mutation on November 26, 2021, Thanksgiving. We have some serious comms around the 26th.
Jennifer Gates announced her pregnancy November 26, 2022, Thanksgiving and 2026 is the year that Disease X is to make its debut with public awareness.
This mutation is named B.1.1 529. I've been wondering if some of the ku posts line up with the numbers of these variants.

Be READY.
MSM coming- BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.

Now we have Alex Soros with his veiled threat. There is so much information coming out that there is no possible way to be able to cover all the leaks. Probably like whack a mole.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

That tweet by Alex $oros reminds me of the comment made by an hardcore EU politician in the Netherlands that "now we have to act to defend democracy". The comment was made in response to the public daring to elect a nationalist politician, Geert Wilders, who has little use for the EU. As written in various commentaries, what these people mean by "democracy" are the corrupt systems that protect them and pay them so well.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The Daily Beagle- The Underdog - the Draft

Daily Beagle has been almost 100% on the mark. They may try and force the draft on citizens of different countries but I doubt many are enthused about going to war with Russia. This brings up the issue of the illegal immigrants, most young males who can gain citizenship by enlisting and serving.

Over 1 million Paraguayans Disappear in the latest census

A real mystery, where oh where can many of them be?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A boot may also, and, or give safety, be a trial ( accused and witness ) security measure.

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Here's another confusing case. Now Mel Gibson has been booted. I wonder if he is being physically attacked by those that he is exposing or is this distraction. Somehow he doesn't seem to fit the Clinton and friends club. Some of these cases may be just what they appear- an injury that requires a boot.

Mel Gibson spotted wearing a boot

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AianawaQ1320

Oh boy are we there yet lol, behind the scenes has become an easier viewing movie, macro n micro has become an easier micro, so so much panic in the rite places, though sadness becomes me as sleeping arise, as sleepers anger, the amount of pain death n suffering that was future narrated, now nigh gone with Israel last in the transmutation n clearing, yes the brink to still go but the world is Synchronizing faster, resonating to a new narrative tune faster, always enjoyed third options.

Like Q17.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Except his isn't a black one like the others if memory serves me right.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Except his isn't a black one like the others if memory serves me right.
Rainbows
Jane

Correct. Gibson might actually have to wear that for medical reasons. I mean he does seem like the kind of guy that will push himself to the point of an injury while doing some mundane task.

On the other side of things remember when Gibson was going off about how some Jewish people in Hollywood were corrupt and treating people like crappos? That was before Weinstein got caught. Funny how that worked.

Now if he starts switching which leg the boot is on, well that might be a problem, Johnny boy the 3rd.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The world only has a population of around 5 billion people. This whole 8 billion is nothing but propaganda. Look at China with it's 400 million people (not the 1.4 billion they claim)

Many countries are beginning to get called out on these fake numbers, hell the US only has around 240 million people and not the 333.29 million they claim. When people start looking, they start seeing.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Trying to catch up, had computer issues with Full HDD & finally got a full back up tonight & tomorrow night we will be moving Steam (gaming stuff) over to new Samsung T7 Shield. With having to start over with the toxic mold detox again
brain is slow & I couldn't remember computer stuff or taking to much time trying to old school it, I used Bleeping Computers
to help me. They are a free service & helped many years ago.

In the mean time on my Surface & been a while since I used it...The Q-Time Clock was on one of the tabs & it is still going
and says Final Warning 3 days....didn't know if important or not.

Also re the Update I had mentioned during holidays was just confirmed a few days ago. I mentioned that me father has Mantle Cell Lymphoma & GIST for many years (maybe since 2010?) & had been doing great. GIST is rare but easy to treat
with a pill & etc. My pop turned 88yrs on Nov 14....well he & his wife are on booster 7? in Sept or Oct. He had been in & out of hospital since Thanksgiving...just found out GIST has increased 80 - 90%...WTF? Yeah almost doubled so that possibly goes with the Turbo Cancer. He's at home but he is not the same, cannot talk to him w/o his wife on the phone...
So sad because I haven't seen him since May 2019 & 99% chance I will never see him again...

Anyway it is what it is, I cannot change that, so I'm focusing on getting my health back. Just got lab back from Dec &
cytokines have dropped some, so that's good, it's ALL Good!!! So Happy to be Here with all you mates!!!

Cheers
Ektar

I need to make some more Relicello soon so it's ready by birthday in March!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I've thought for many years that the Chinese add all the Chinese that live in all their China Towns etc all over the world to bolster their numbers.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I've thought for many years that the Chinese add all the Chinese that live in all their China Towns etc all over the world to bolster their numbers.
Rainbows
Jane

I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing that at first, now days I don't care what they are doing since it's all a political game to stay relevant in the UN. Imagine if China got exposed for as to how many people it had? Might shake up the scales of power there. I wonder if the average Chinese Person knows what the real population numbers are for their own country?

I mean most people have no idea that the US has so few people, they just believe that 333 million narrative and never ask questions about why every time the Government appropriate supplies it's always for 240 million people.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
WE, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER TO FLIP THE SCRIPT (THE RIGHT WAY)
WE UNITE WITH LOVE = BE BEST NOW = COMFORT & MERCY NOW

empathy is an act of chaos

it takes the narcissistic
scripts we have been given
and rewrites them into
a handwritten gospel
of understanding

peacefulness is
anything but still

~ It is pure motion

peace is the ripple
that starts in the center of my heart
and rushes out through the faucets
of my eyes, hands and tongue
out into the world

PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

edit on 23-1-2024 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I would suspect that the average Chinese citizen believes what they are told. RL was conducting business with a Chinese counterpart and he told him that we see those big shiny cities and that there are billions in the countryside that are unseen.
Case in point Unseen.
I've followed Serpentza whose lived in China and he has covered a great deal about the actions of the Chinese officials and citizens along with the Ghost cities.

China making fake women youtube

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend who passed away much too soon. We just received news another family member passed away yesterday. 39 years old. 7 jabs, went to sleep and never woke up. They plan to conduct an autopsy, but regardless it will never be linked to the jabs.
Just really sad that family members are still not questioning why so many are passing away suddenly and all much too young.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Allow me to ensure all reading here, that what "we" hear about foreign countries and their societies is just about 99% incomplete. This coming from a U.S. citizen who has lived in a couple of other countries. Media coverage of other societies was woefully sparse decades ago and is even worse now.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's funny that China got that massive population during it's one child program (if being forced into something can be called a program), and nobody ever questioned the numbers. Now China has a major issue in finding women to have children and the whole one child program had to be stopped, but yet the CCP still claims that the population is massive. Again, nobody questions the numbers.

If the UN was honest, they would have investigated this scam years ago, but I think that the UN was only created to cover-up geo-political embarrassments and not to ensure world peace and stable and fair policies.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Only in Canada eh?

Unacceptable Canadian Girl- Tucker Carlson heading to visit Trudeau

How is Trudeau going to stop him? Maybe pull the "close the border" card. Truckers will be super p*****.

Canada- Is everything okay up there?

If the Illuminati were a Fortune 500 Company- Lol
Wow she's on fire.

We are WITH YOU.
Thank you Q.
FROM CANADA TOO I'M SURE THIS WILL EXPOSE OUR
CORRUPTION AS WELL!

The 'CURE' will spread WW.
Have FAITH, patriot.

Trudeau, ANYTHING?
owl
Billionaire(s) 187.
FVEY
Safety House Built.
U1 Funnel>>CANADA>>X

Once you take care of yours..pls help Canada Q.

The world will follow.
Think Merkel.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

"Think Merkel"

Thanks, I'd rather not. That person single-handedly brought a huge amount of chaos to Europe, and may have ultimately doomed any chances Europe had for a peaceful and productive 21st century ... and beyond.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Another Bill Gates Interview

I suffered through another one.

He apparently does have a team that tracks conspiracy theories so I imagine he must be in his horrors reading what we have been writing.
One really significant point from this interview is the critical situation in Africa and that more people are starving now than before the plandemic. Billy certainly looked uncomfortable. How someone can spend millions if not billions in countries in Africa and the situation is deteriating. Of note he doesn't mention supplying food but just more jabs. No profit in food.

Millions in Africa facing starvation

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join