It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm curious what the fishing policies are where you live.

Over reaching government regulation

Do you have the same things going on? No doubt the goal of these climate cultists is to shut down the fishing industry.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

In Germany, one is required to have a license, and most 'fishing' is done at ponds where the fish are bred for that purpose.

The other aspect in Europe is deep sea fishing, which seems to be at the root of a few international squabbles. I don't know much about those issues, other than it seems that raiding the waters of other countries seems to be a sport of sorts.

I recall vacationing once in Crete and being unable to eat the local catch because the waters had been hit too hard by fishermen.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of your loss too. That makes 3 now from my industry in the last 8 months

..... and it's only going to get worse sadly.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

For perspective:

Bay Of Biscay: France temporarily bans fishing to protect Dolphins.

France has announced a temporary ban on almost all commercial fishing in the Bay of Biscay to protect dolphins.

It will start on Monday and run until 20 February affecting fishing grounds off the country's Atlantic coast.

French marine experts CIEM estimate around 9,000 dolphins die in the bay each year after being accidentally caught in fishing gear.

Local fishermen say the ban is "absurd" and fear losing money - but the government has promised compensation.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So I have some questions that I believe we all might have at this point.

A new Defense Department inspector general report reveals that a little-known in-house pharmacy at the White House erroneously dolled out prescription medications to staff and wasted $750,000 in taxpayer money.

One former pharmacy staff member told investigators that a doctor once asked if the staffer could "hook up" someone with a controlled substance "as a parting gift for leaving the White House."

The report, according to an article in Stat News, revealed that the pharmacy office dispensed controlled medications like Ambien and Provigil without verifying the patient’s identity.

Stat reported that in an office in the White House there was a sign that read "Pharmacy," but the people in charge of it insisted it wasn’t actually one.

The investigation, which was published this month, was conducted by the Department of Defense’s independent Office of the Inspector General as the White House pharmacy is run by the White House Military Office and its associated medical unit.

The probe was prompted by internal complaints the DOD received in 2018 about a senior military medical officer, who is not named, engaging in "improper medical practices." It covers only activity in the office through early 2020 under the Trump administration, but investigators interviewed staffers who also worked there under former President Obama, according to Stat.

According to the report, the "pharmacy" let people grab over-the-counter medicines from open bins.

It also found that a larger affiliate of the office inappropriately covered care for a whole host of personnel who weren’t eligible, costing more than $750,000 in wasted taxpayer funds in just three years. Stat notes that even that number is "fuzzy" because so many records were poorly kept and even handwritten.

So, I like that this gets the exposure it needs but funny how the report that is leaked only talks about a small period during the Trump Administration. What about that Obama era reporting, or more importantly, given the family history, the Biden Administration. Which outgoing member of the White House staff was getting that "controlled substance", and was this person a holdover from the Obama White House or a Trump pick?

Given how the person isn't named, I would bet it was an Obama holdover. Shouldn't the DHA (Defense Health Agency) be in charge of this "Pharmacy" at the White House?

With this rampant drug issuance at the White House, no wonder the place is a mess Administration after Administration. I think we should change the saying from: "Like kids in a candy store" to "like SES at the White House".

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
This doesn't sit right. Sorry for the pun, but it smells fishy. What else is going on in this notorious stretch of sea.... or is about to go on but they don't want prying eyes?

The Bay of Biscay, the body of water between northern France and the Iberian peninsula, is home to an incredible 25 percent of all the world’s cetacean species. The shallow waters of the bay itself drop off over the continental shelf some 12,000 feet deep, where there’s an uprising of nutrients that creates this unique ecosystem, as well as tasty meals of giant squid for bigger, toothed whales.

The potential for sightings is incredible, so have your binoculars ready. You could see dolphins, fin whales, sperm whales, sei whales, and pilot whales, with the best months betweenJuly and September.

Bolded part mine
scroll down to see quote
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I know I keep going on about neuro-implants, but the evidence out there is pretty solid at this point. Now there is this piece of news, I have to ask: "Is this neuro-implant or MKUltra 2.0?"

From: Yahoo News (the fox link requires a sign in/up and who wants that)

The California Google engineer accused of pummeling his wife to death last week hosted guests for dinner the night before, including one who told police the host was staring blankly into space at the dinner table, according to court documents.

Liren Chen, 27, faces a murder charge after police found him "spattered with blood" near the body of Xuanyi Yu on Jan. 16. Both were Google employees at the time of the incident.

here's the bit about why this could be more than what it seems:

"The [reporting party] had eaten dinner with Chen and [the victim] the previous evening at their home, and he was concerned about a noticeable change in Chen's demeanor," detectives wrote in a statement of facts related to the case. "Chen was quiet and staring blankly for much of the evening."

The friend who observed Chen's bizarre behavior at dinner tried calling in the morning but no one picked up. He returned to the house to check on the couple, peeked in a window and saw Chen kneeling with his hands up, still "staring blankly," before police had even been called, prosecutors allege.

Police arrived and Chen allegedly remained motionless. A responding officer pronounced Yu dead at the scene.

Actions seem more like programming than anything else. Now was this neurolinguistic programing (Brainwashing through drugs), and controlled response via electronic device (implants)

Now how was the wife killed you might ask?

Yu had blunt-force injuries to her head, and Chen's right hand was "extremely swollen and purple," according to the Santa Clara District Attorney's Office.

His clothes were covered in blood and so were his hands, legs and arms, prosecutors said. He had minor scratches on his left arm, according to investigators.

"However, he did not appear to have any lacerations on his body that would have produced this blood," the detective noted.

to be more clear about this crime, Chen stated,

"I punched my wife," he allegedly replied. "Yesterday."

So he beat his wife to death with his own hands. At least McConnell hasn't done that yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I wonder if Seabreachers are going in and out of the area for "reasons" around that time?

Seabreacher Submarines

seems possible. I mean they do look like Dolphins is you don't look to closely.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Re the fishing industry:

Massive Fire Levels Seafood Processing Facility in Western Washington

ILWACO — Pacific County's most intense industrial fire in a generation on Monday leveled one of Ilwaco's two large seafood processing facilities.

Although legal title is held by a subsidiary, Bellingham-based property owner Bornstein Seafoods is a well-known presence on the Lower Columbia River, operating in the Astoria area for decades. Company personnel and independent crabbers who deliver to the plant were in the final stages of getting set for the "pre-soak" period of commercial crab season on Jan. 29, with deliveries back to port starting the morning of Feb. 1 after a two-month regulatory delay.

The destruction of food processing plants in the US seems to be picking up again. "Acts of God' no doubt....

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes I'm quoting myself. I will come back and edit this a bit to explain things, but this story and another seem to go along with the Google employee killing his wife.

MSN News

EL MIRAGE, Calif. (AP) — Deputies found five people dead in a Southern California desert community on Tuesday night, authorities said.

San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputies were called to an area off Highway 395 in El Mirage for a wellness check around 8:15 p.m. and found the bodies, sheriff’s spokesperson Mara Rodriguez said in an email. Members of the department’s specialized investigations division responded to conduct the investigation.

El Mirage is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) northeast of Los Angeles.

Authorities did not release details about how or when the people died or who they were.

Same story but different source: Daily Mail

A mystery has unfolded as five people were found dead along a remote desert road in California.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said that the bodies around 8.16pm on Tuesday after they responded to a welfare check off of Highway 395 in El Mirage.

Police scanner reports revealed that the people were found near the intersection of Shadow Mountain Road and Lessing Avenue, Victor Valley News Group reported.

Helicopters were on standby to assist at the scene but once authorities realized that the victims were all dead, they were called off.

It is unclear how the victims died, but there have been reports that they were all shot as bullet holes were found in the back window of the gray mini van that was parked along the road.

And this weird story from Kansas City.

A fifth friend has come forward claiming he was present at the Kansas City Chiefs watch party that resulted in three men freezing to death in their pal’s backyard — and has revealed new details about the trio’s final hours.

The fifth person, who has not been named publicly, had joined the group — which included David Harrington, 37, Ricky Johnson, 38, and Clayton McGeeney, 36 — at Jordan Willis’ Kansas City rental on Jan. 7 to watch their hometown team play their last regular season game, attorney John Picerno told FOX 4.

The man told the outlet that when he left the home, Willis and his other three friends were still awake.

The man also stressed that he was not the last person to see Harrington, Johnson and McGeeney alive before they froze to death in Willis’ yard and went unnoticed for two days.

and this one.

JOLIET, Ill. (CBS) -- Investigators have not yet determined a motive for the shooting deaths of eight people in Joliet after the suspected gunman was found dead by apparent suicide in Texas on Monday night.

"We can't get inside his head. We just don't have any clue as to why he did what he did," Joliet Police Chief Bill Evans said Tuesday afternoon of the suspected shooter, 23-year-old Romeo Nance.

This was the part that got my attention:

Five people – two girls, ages 14 and 16; two women, Alexandria Nance, 20, and Christine Esters, 38; and a 31-year-old man, Joshua Nance – were found dead in one house at 2212 W. Acres Rd., and two people – a 35-year-old man, William Esters II; and a 47-year-old woman, Tameka Nance – were found dead in the other at 2225 W. Acres Rd., according to Evans and the Will County Coroner's office.

the end lines for this story was odd,

Meanwhile, Evans said during the investigation into the Acres Road murders, they were also looking for a 3-year-old who was unaccounted for – but who was later found with family in a nearby community. Police did not say how the toddler was connected to these crimes.

So five people involved in the Missouri death story, and five more people found dead in the California story, and eight more in the Illinois story. Are these deaths actually guide points for some kind of occult triangulation? I'm finding the stories odd, and wonder if something is about to go down that is "False Flaggie" in this area being targeted?

Anyone want to take a crack at it?

Rough triangulation looks like Springfield, Illinois might be the city to watch. I would still be interested in what others find.

edit on 24/1/2024 by Guyfriday because: forgot to add in something

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This may be something, maybe not.
Mr. Pool posted yesterday-
ELON STOP
STOP ELON.

Maybe this connects to the neuro implants stories. Timing is interesting don't you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm wondering if CORNell School of Medicine should be what we need to keep an eye on given the use of harvesting corn was used. Did Musk give any money to Cornell University?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The numbers are really starting to climb exponentially. It is progressing as expected with the weakest and most vulnerable failing first. But there are those with no reason to pass so early and unexpectedly. The sad part is that no one is questioning any of this, meanwhile blissfully moving forward with jab #7. The mantra- if we catch it, the symptoms won't be as severe.

In case you missed my post about treatment of Covid, The Wellness Company has an Emergency Covid kit which I had ordered pre-emptively for RL who seems to attract every variant and sub variant around. It worked and quickly. It comes with an antibiotic, hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. It also comes with a nebulizer. I'm not sure if you can order it over there but the basic protocol works. The one ingredient that it's lacking is a probiotic. That would be very inexpensive and easy to include in the kit and if someone is ill they aren't really able to rush to a store to buy it.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Time for a group huddle. I walked for miles with the dogs yesterday mulling this over.

CDC- Flu Vaccination Rates

At first glance nothing about the decline in vaccine uptake is surprising but I believe we should focus on this...

"The highest overall coverage among adults in the U.S. was during the 2020-2021 flu season, where end-of-season estimates were that 50% of the adult population had gotten a flu vaccine."

Cranky had asked the question what happened to the flu during that period? First observation is that the data was co-mingled to juice up the Covid-19 rate of illness, however there may be more to this.

I have wondered how Covid-19 was able to spread so quickly and in so many different geographic areas simultaneously. What if the flu vaccines were altered so that they were causing people to become ill with Covid? It is not that far fetched an idea when we see how Billy "the Doctor" has tampered with jabs being given in countries like Africa and India. Like the oral polio vaccine causing polio. That being said- Covid then would spread with ease.

Anyway just a bit of tin foil hat polishing.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Elon Musk- Mystery Donation- $5.7 Billion

It could be hidden in that donation. Mr. Pool eerily seems to predict events but this is the most direct one pointing to a specific person. I find Musk confusing. Remember when he tweeted about prosecuting Fauci with hints of more twitter reveals and then nothing. Fauci committed crimes against humanity and then Musk is reluctant to reveal the tweet evidence? He just doesn't add up.

"My pronouns are Prosecute?Fauci"

The Covid Subcommittee has another witness- Martin McKary-

More testimony

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Xcel -Axing key coal power plants so that they can claim to be green

"In addition there are grave concerns regarding whether replacement generation can be built quickly enough and in large enough quantities to fill in for plants retiring prematurely."

This is by design. No one is this toopid.

Meanwhile Bill Gates dreams in Wyoming are now struggling in the quagmire of Biden regulation.

Bill Gates and Biden- build Back better- Trust Us

"The projected start date has already been delayed 2 years to 2030 because the sole source of the special fuel needed is Russia, and required environmental reviews have pushed back groundbreaking to at least the spring."

"A similar federally backed project in Idaho folded ...amid spiraling costs."

Meanwhile we have China more than willing to provide solar panels for one and all.

Not everyone has been taken in by Pfizer

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thank you T3, yes I did see your post about the Emergency Covid Kit..... the name is rather ironic!
Yes, figures are going up exponentially now. We do have one Andrew Brigden an MP here in UK brining up all the excess deaths etc to parliament here in UK. I also recently read about 180 people are taking one of the vaccine manufacturers, AZ I think, but could be wrong, to court..... rather like your class action suits in US.
Here's our lovely Dr John Campbell's lates video on our British Heart Foundations release of massive increase in heart failures and strokes here in UK. Worth the 16 minute watch if you have a window,

He also just posted this one from 'sudden deaths' exponential increase being discussed in our Parliament....
7 minutes long...

Rainbows
Jane
PS... no idea why first video wont show, did try editting it, here's the full link...
www.youtube.com...
Here's Campbell's YT chanel and you are looking for Heart Disease Press Release if YT link doesn't work
www.youtube.com...@Campbellteaching
Campbell YT channel

edit on am111America/ChicagoWednesday2024-01-24T11:54:11-06:0011America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on am111America/ChicagoWednesday2024-01-24T11:56:59-06:0011America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
After reading through all the threads and posts, one thing clicked in my head.
I am an IT engineer with more than 25 years of daily heavy experience in all IT aspects, and Q is now sounding to me like an AI. The way it "writes", the phrase construction, the order and anagram construction, the way it conveys information is a lot like a computer does. I, of course, can be wrong, but it sounds to me it is an AI and self-conscious one.
Of course i can be totally wrong, but that is the feeling i have.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Elon Musk- Mystery Donation- $5.7 Billion

It could be hidden in that donation. Mr. Pool eerily seems to predict events but this is the most direct one pointing to a specific person. I find Musk confusing. Remember when he tweeted about prosecuting Fauci with hints of more twitter reveals and then nothing. Fauci committed crimes against humanity and then Musk is reluctant to reveal the tweet evidence? He just doesn't add up.

"My pronouns are Prosecute?Fauci"

The Covid Subcommittee has another witness- Martin McKary-

More testimony

Near as I can figure out Musk is a fence-sitter, playing both ends agaunst the middle. He'll jump to whichever side has the most money, power and prestiege.

I've always felt that buying Twitter was a way to keep track of the conservative and general populations dissatisfaction with the current status so TPTB know what strategies are and aren't working and when to back off a bit.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I was thinking about Sen. CORNyn. He came out at first and said Trumps time had passed. CNN reported that he is now supporting Trump.

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join