It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Calling all INGERSOLL LOCKWOOD researchers:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

First thing that popped in my head re Abbott he seems to be hell bent on protecting Texas & has other states coming to help,National Guard & etc seem to be standing their ground & not Biden?

My question is ( sorry for ignorance because I don't know) Is this also an opportunity for Texas to maybe secede?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think Ken Paxton forced Abbotts hand and now Abbott is simply along for the ride

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

Sidney Powell -over target wrt the corrupted Dominion Voting Machines.

She has receipts

2019- all the patents were assigned to the CCP connected Hong Kong Shanghei Bank- Canadian branch. ChyCan is up to their necks in this.

Some real weirdness here. Why is the NIH connected with this?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Long Covid sucks. RL never took a jab but caught the original strain in January 2020. Chronic fatigue is an understatement and it is a crime that the corrupted health agencies do not prioritize this. After all they waste $ on all kinds of stupid clinical trials like sand flies eating beagle's brains.
I heard about a clinical trial but now we are in the position that we no trust them. I will figure this out because there is an answer out there somewhere.
What no one takes into account is that those not impacted have to pick up an ever increasing workload. There needs to be a reckoning.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I've noticed the date mistakes a few times now and I have assumed people are just making errors.
I've been wondering about the naming of this new Covid variant JN.1 since it is a departure from the original naming system. they do everything for a reason.

Could it be June 1?
Operational_ window [5-6]_ F Delta C25-26

June is the 6th month.

Dave Martin- G5 Distractions

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

R eid Hoffman- Soros of Silicon Valley

A bit of a lengthy article but full of juicy details.

He is just so connected to all the interesting characters, Epstein, the Barack Obama Foundation, the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub

and just look...
he was even involved with Christine Blasley Ford. But what is this?
He was also involved with Ashley Biden?

"The Biden's fingerprints are all over the legal warfare targeting "former" President Trump."

What I struggle to understand is after all the profiteering from the U.S., characters like Hoffman, Zuckerberg, Gates and buddies, instead of being grateful they instead bite the hand that feeds them.
I suppose they have nothing better to do than try and make the world in the image they would prefer. Imagine if that wealth could have been directed towards some positive goals but nooo- it always has to be inverted to ugliness.

I have the perfect places for those illegal immigrants- certain estates can accommodate all kinds of tent cities and they come with amenities as well. Cement ponds, saunas, horses, servants...

Then there is the opportunity for travel since that is what they enjoy; but travel in luxury via Gates and his fleet of private planes, and lets not leave out Bezos with his luxury yachts.

After all the welcome mat should be rolled out by those that have invited them.
I've heard Biden has a number of properties as well.

Gov Abbott needs to tweek his plan a bit. Biden rolled out the welcome mat biggly so he should welcome them with open arms. Beachfront property is very attractive especially for those that have endured such hardship entering the country illegally.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Wall Street silver tweet

Pinned " If you think it's a coincidence that Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer became a federal judge and that the same judge, of thousands of judges, was the person who signed off on the Mar-A-Lago Search Warrant, you haven't been paying attention."

CEMEX- Human + Child Trafficking- it's about the blood.

Details of Patent # 4203674A

I've covered this much earlier but a refresher-

No coincidences

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

It appears that DC has seceded from the U.S., they no longer represent us if they ever really have. They can be this little island of misfits toys.

Changes to 2024 Health Insurance Policies

"Treatment of an injury or sickness, which is due to war, declared or undeclared, riot, or insurrection."

I have some real concerns over this because Covid-19 and the mRNA jabs were an undeclared war against humanity.
There is going to be a massive increase in turbo cancer and heart conditions- looking at how this is framed will these people be denied coverage because they became ill with Covid or took the jab?

Edward Dowd has been covering the insurance data throughout the plandemic and he has concerns, big concerns.

Edward Dowd tweet

"Pure speculation on my part but telegraphing what you are doing aside from being moronic and not going across Iran's red line would suggest this is an election year way the dog situation."
---
DrJeanneM - she is tweeting weirdness again

Fauci's clone was oddly silent but she's back at it. Why would Alabama not be using life saving HIV drugs- unless it is to communicate- 701 on the blue pill= 17.

VAIDS comes to mind.
She has had some very strange tweets like the birds traveling from Alaska to Argentina twice. And then the mold diseases.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That is interesting

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Davos, Trust, and the End of Comfortable Wolves

"Most people are not sheep, they are just comfortable wolves. Take enough comfort away and you'll see the wolf come out fast."

Sheeple- a psy-op to convince us that we are not the wolves in sheep's clothing.

"Last year's Davos saw brief moments of opposition to Schwab's lunacy and nihilism. This year multiple people are walking into the hallow halls of globalism and letting them have it with both barrels. In the past it was just Putin. Now it's a think tank from K Street in DC and the leader of Argentina."

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

Tony Podesta's House in DC was for sale

But -
Tony Podesta's House has been sold

I wonder who Obama's new neighbor is going to be?
This has the feelz of not safe to walk the streets.

EO# 13818

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
NOt bad for a Tuesday

Ruh Roh

edit on 30-1-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

That is interesting

It would be more interesting if he could announce it using actual telepathy.

But not as interesting as a site with a Mirrored "Q" for a logo.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not that big of a deal tech wise, but given that this is both being made public as well as from a private company. Yeah thats news.

As I pointed out before:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

EDITED FOR CONTEXT

Medical Express dated: APRIL 8, 2020
"Researchers have demonstrated the ability to implant an ultrathin, flexible neural interface with thousands of electrodes into the brain with a projected lifetime of more than six years. Protected from the ravaging environment of internal biological processes by less than a micrometer of material, the achievement is an important step toward creating high-resolution neural interfaces that can persist within a human body for an entire lifetime."

EDITED FOR CONTEXT

The technology has been around for a while, but not talked about much other than a few "Futurists" here and there. We'll see if this makes life easier, or if it's just another way to forcibly control people. "Ghost in a Shell" anyone?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Q-4826

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: bbb895 No.10973205 📁
Oct 7 2020 20:10:49 (EST)
Joe 30330
Arbitrary?
What is 2020 [current year] divided by 30330?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q

A stolen statue of the legendary Hall of Famer and civil rights icon Jackie Robinson was found destroyed on Tuesday morning.

The statue was snatched from McAdams Park in Wichita, Kansas last week.

The Wichita Fire Department was called to a trash can fire at Garvey Park around 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday morning where they discovered remnants of the stolen statue.

What? So a statue made of bronze was broken up and burned in a trashcan fire? Really?

I bet somebody got the statue as a gift, and the Fire Department was paid off to make this false report. So where is the real statue?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I envision a divergence slowly growing between those who choose to evolve, organically and consciously develop innate gifts, naturally VS. those who choose to engineer, through technological means & artificial intelligence, certain skills and abilities that mimic a highly evolved consciousness.
At some point, that divergence will cause a split.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This one needs it's own post.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi., D-Calif., was blasted on social media after a video surfaced from October in which she told pro-Palestinian protesters from Code Pink to "go back to China" where their "headquarters is."

"In October, Pelosi told our members calling for a ceasefire to ‘go back to China,’ Code Pink posted on X on Monday along with a video of Pelosi interacting with protesters.

"These same women have been protesting for peace at her house for 17 years. Pelosi takes thousands of dollars from AIPAC every year. Who’s the foreign agent here?

Well isn't this an interesting story. Pelosi calling them out when they attack her, but somehow is still OK with taking their money. Further down the story is another interesting tid-bit,

"The idea that we are Chinese propaganda is a false distraction used by both sides of the aisle to discredit our legitimacy as an antiwar organization," Code Pink spokesperson Melissa Garriga told Fox News Digital.

"They both feel it necessary to use such slanderous accusations because they are scared of the real truth, which is that Americans are over the military industrial complex and want an end to foreign wars and American imperialism. We would like to see the Democrats (and Republicans and Independents) end the funding of the current genocide and Israel's 75 year long occupation of Palestine."

Interesting enough, "Code Pink" is using tactics that we are seeing in a style that is how China, specifically the CCP, operates. Further more this seems to connect "Code Pink" to being an NGO-like group stemming from China. Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Philosophically speaking,

If a person uses technology to become better in a specific set of skills, then the ability to evolve outside of that technologies program become limited at best. A person that uses the technology to boost their skills set might be the best carpet maker in the world, but a person that has evolved organically will be able to think outside of the program and be able to still make carpets even if the materials needed for carpets become no longer available.

Specialize too much and you've handicapped yourself. I think a world that uses both type of people could work, but at present I think people need to come to terms with the world as a whole, and people as individuals within that world first.

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join