It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Couple days ago I think.

I wasn't thinking of assassination at all - more that the actor playing Charles exits stage by dying whilst in hospital for operation.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
AI lol

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dead body double? I didn't think of that. Kind of like when that male Michelle Obama body double was found dead in Chicago. Questions were raised about Obama's sexuality.

I wonder what would happen if an official King's Body Double ended up dead in a Jimmy Savile type of situation?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

ROFL... Giving? Or Receiving?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I wasn't thinking of assassination at all - more that the actor playing Charles exits stage by dying whilst in hospital for operation.

I find it interesting that USUALLY they announce these things AFTER they "all went well". Add to that the fact that they did the same with KATE and an operation she was due to have which was again "routine".

Comms?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I think so... comms.

Let's see what tomorrow, the FIRST DAY OF AQUARIUS, brings... Watch The Water

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   
An eye opening reveal from Whiplash347, hidden in 2nd half:

Jan2️⃣2️⃣
x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1748382365452505296?s=20
Well Done Mr Ambani

National Holiday in India 22nd for all Reliance Employee's
. The Lord Ram Ceremony is humungous. Officially re-uniting Bharat. Diamonds are returning from King Charles Crown back to India.

- x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1732180334815371560?t=R3njeI0FKJbnzQ0OfvPYkQ&s=35
Jan 22nd 2024 historic day reckoning
Inauguration of Lord Ram Temple in Ayodhya, India
- thedailyvoice.in/ramraj-in-thailand-heres-how-thailand-has-constitutionally-ramraj/

Essentially the LORD RAM ceremony in India on 22nd is India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal,  Sri Lanka, Thailand & Cambodia etc uniting as Bharat officially. Historical 500 Years
Lord ram will unite all Hindus of world ,part of akhand bharat and the work has already been started.

- hx.com/iamankitkumar03/status/1746116573369401692?t=XhGlQqFSid0cu2wHQ-dSQA&s=35
- x.com/sabriaballand/status/1746890344770212296?t=LgXFhV3gdKc5Qe2W7NwYyg&s=35
- x.com/SaffronSunanda/status/1745867599152644382?t=4kOjEAK1lZVagfx8VFp8wQ&s=35

Gifts from Afghanistan & Nepal
- x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1748763958016942377?s=20

x.com/OfficialSivani/status/1748756530244076031?s=20
5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ Years

- swarajyamag.com/blogs/why-rama-rajya-is-part-of-the-basic-structure-of-the-constitution
- x.com/csranga/status/1746492107676856674?s=20

With Trump saying he is getting the diamonds back > Meaning the diamonds out of King Charles Crown and returned home to India. 11.3.

- 🔠5️⃣8️⃣3️⃣Private Exchange Last Delta - 🔤🔤
- Epstein List
- t.me/WW3INFO/32704
#PullingBackTheIronCurtain
t.me/WW3INFO/32709

- theloadstar.com/australian-port-strike-peace-talks-fail-and-government-wont-intervene/

Cut the Cables in the Red Sea
Ship Crash in Gibraltar
Banking Systems go down

- naija247news.com/2024/01/20/nigerias-oil-spills-agency-probes-shell-pipeline-leak-in-niger-delta/

- english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2024/01/21/Traffic-in-Istanbul-s-Bosphorus-Strait-halted-due-to-ship-anchor-failure

Mr Ambani's tweet giving holiday to all Reliance employees

BIG BREAKING NEWS - Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries declares holiday for all its employees across the country on 22nd January 🔥🔥

Mukesh Ambani will attend Ram Temple Inauguration at Ayodhya.

Reliance said the decision is in line with the company's commitment to respecting and acknowledging the significance of this religious event.

For reference, from Wiki, Lord Rama is God returning to earth as a the seventh avatar of Vishnu.

What's really weird is that I had a lucid dream one hour before seeing this, where I was shoulder carrying Christ to his bride and we were both wearing Indian burgundy red garments - compare to this tweet on the Lord Ram celebration:

Some extrapolations from the above:
a) If the Indian diamonds from the british crown have returned to India, then the British crown is broken and no longer intact? This implies death of King Charles announced soon?

b) This feeds into the Bearableguy123 pictures depicting a broken crown on the king - who is wearing blue indian shoes (he's masquerading as Lord RAMA):

Note the Indian coloring of yellow/burgundy on the knight!

c) Bharat was the Dharmic kingdom and wasn't the main city discovered in the sea of west coast of India a few years back?

d) How does the blue god Lord Rama equate/link to the blue pharoah of egypt; RAMAses?

e) Recall that Vishnu and Jesus Christ have multiple similarities - are we seeing religions being brought together an truths revealed? Jesus Christ son of God vs Lord RAM being an avatar of Vishnu.
edit on 21-1-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

India will not be getting the Kohinoor diamond back anytime soon...

India's claim to the Kohinoor
There are growing calls to return the Kohinoor. But to where? Over the centuries, it's been held in what is now India, Pakistan, Iran and Bangladesh. Even the Taliban claim it's theirs.

History
As to Charles dying because of an enlarged prostate operation, granted, anything can happen when you are 'under the knife', but I doubt very much anything will happen to him..... otherwise there will be a lot of explaining to do as it is a life saving operation for thousandss of men.
As to faith, Charles has been a strong supporter of the 3 churches, representing the Abrahamic religions: Catholic, Jewish and Muslim, which were built in Abu Dhabi.....
Link
As to a Charles double.... there probably is, but in this day and age, I hardly see the need for one for him. President's and the like, possibly. But people will soon spot the differences e.g. Biden.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I've just finished reading the WSJ article about WEF.
"This is What Really Happens When
THE GLOBAL ELITE MEET Page B1 & B5.

"The wine runs out" and there is a wine glass of spilled red wine heading the article.

Symbolism of spilled wine

"The Romans possessed a belief that spilling wine inadvertently was an omen for disaster as ominous as crossing paths with a black cat or having a snake fall from the roof onto the yard."

They have been running this club for years now and one would expect them to know how much wine they will need. They ended up switching over to water. The feelz of the goings on during the week sounds as if they are exhausted. The excuse was supply chain problems- ha- for them???

What happens when we run out of wine- spiritual significance.

"It was an abuse of hospitality and would bring shame on the community, family and couple."
"We know that, because our wine runs out: our financial, emotional, intellectual, material and spiritual resources are exhausted. And there is nothing left." < All their plans have failed. At least I hope they have.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I dont put any importance or significance with on numerology nor does playing with numbers with no restrictions impress me.

Having said that I will give you that it is interesting on the 7.8M connection. However the rest is meh. Well besides the Taylor swift meme, I agree with that.

Again , coincidence and even exposure of their crimes don't impress me. We have been there many times and when things come out and is exposed for the masses it just means they are bringing it to the forefront to then officially close the issues and make it go away.

I will be impressed when 1 one of these high level deepstate rats are actually held accountable for something. Im tired of the talk and accusation with 0 accountability.

Like I have stated before this election is a fork on the road on where we go and if Q or the white hats dont deliver before the election and another establishment hack gets placed in office (Dem or Rep), then its fairly likely Q was a psyop to keep people on the sidelines while they get full control. So far since Q came into the scene the deepstate has only gotten bigger and stronger, regardless how many weekly booms we got with trump. In the end the Deepstate got the one BOOM that matter when they inserted biden.

Also Like I have stated before I hope im wrong, but so far Im only seeing the Deepstate win the battles that matter.

I actually agree with you on most of this and don't stop questioning it.

Something that has happened is the deep state have been exposed, you can't deny that.

Exposure always leads to accountability.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Appreciate the juxtaposition angelchemuel... Theory meets practice.

We live in strange times with much manifesting; I guess Time Will Tell.

Limoncello rainbows!

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Just a bit more from this article-
"Blackstone CEO Stephen A. Schwarzman was spotted in a tete-a-teste with Kushner."

Kushner wrote a book

Then we have Billy.
"A Royal Audience for Bill Gates"-
He appeared on stage to be interviewed by Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croc, in front of a standing crowd that included Belgium's King Phillippe, Queen Mathilde among others discussing his Breakthrough Energy.

A Reliable Davos Past time.
"Investors in attendance a year ago anticipated a gloomy year in the markets, then the S&P 500 ended up 24%."

"And most of the time, what ends up happening is exactly the opposite."

Attending people of interest-General Mark Milley, Paul Ryan, Senator Chris Coons.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wonder if that's what covid was about. If the vibration of our cells is the way our creator communicates with some.

Vibrations/Frequencies, pretty much the same thing. Why did they change the frequency in music all them years ago? Bob Marley = good frequency just saying. On that note.....

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'll leave this one here without comment.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

AG Paxton Case Against Pfizer Moved to Federal Court

I'm just wandering if it will end up before a "Pfizer" approved Judge, not that such things ever happen. We only need to ask Brook Jackson.

Brook Jackson Tweet- Measles

Something coming up on the radar-
Salty Texan Tweet

Pinned Tweet "Why have donations tripled from China to the Penn/Biden Center this year?"

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dominos baby

Three in less than a week? BOOM.

"In good spirits" lol I think not.

Sarah Ferguson skin cancer

For all of you...

For T3

For me

For us

WWG1WGA

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
From the link in your X link....

Vaccine microneedle array patches that can deliver vaccines through the skin without traditional needles, a complex cold chain, or a highly trained health worker to administer them. Early trials show these patches deliver the measles-rubella vaccine as safely and effectively as syringes and produce a similar immune response. This can help protect the hardest-to-reach children.

Bolded part mine.
Link to Gates Foundation where I took the quote from
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: IndieA

We communicate with our cells through our own consciousness. Our thoughts and emotions also carry vibration. What we think about, feelingly, initiates chemical signals throughout our body, instructing its reaction. I think of the body's cells as tiny minions with their own consciousness that unify to obey your commands. [/quote

I'd go further...... I talk to my DNA every day

edit on 21-1-2024 by Imbackbaby because: Tech

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

You just reminded me about something strange that happened. We bought a new tv since my dog took out the old one. She loves dogs and the images on the TV were maybe a bit too realistic. LOl. Took out the soundbar as well.

Anyway to the point- Epstein Island discussion was on the news and then suddenly an icon popped up on the right side- with a prompt- Begin Chat. :devil I suspect that there are those that are more than just a bit curious what the general public opinions are concerning all things Epstein. That prompt has only shown up when Epstein comes up but no doubt everything continues to be censored. They must be bored out of their minds.

As for tracking in person anyone following me must be totally frustrated. I am perpetually lost- navigationally impaired so nothing is ever as simple as going from point A to B. I get to visit new ways to get to places every day. I was being followed by a private investigator in a Mercedes for awhile over a case a few years back and he managed for a day. He was swerving and zigging while I kept taking a wrong turn zagging. He must have thought I was trying to evade him when I would have preferred if he could have guided me out of the labyrinth of streets. Anyway he ended up with me buying a knight-a gift- and I never saw him again. I broke him. Lol.

As for Goog Maps- I have trust issues. I can ask for an address with a street and it switches it to a circle. Then while on super expressways it tells me to turn left which would lead me into on-coming traffic and then has the nerve to get angry- angry voice that is.

More Jack Straw Comms- Emergency Transmission System Warning
Not sure what to think here.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Re: "Jack Straw message" ... Yeah, text like this leaves me confused ...

EVERY WORLD MILITARY THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY

Huh?

Be useful if "Jack Straw" could write in terms that make grammatical sense.

Cheers

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join