It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
oh it looks like the site is either being watched again, or is broken to the end game.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You'll appreciate this... the PI timestamp is in UTC:
Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet:

ITS OVER gematria:
= 108, 648, 1034(=17) =
WEALTH,
THE LAW,
TRUST SESSIONS,
FIFTY FIVE,
FULL MOON,
ZERO BUBBLE,
HEART ATTACK.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
inspirational Communications?
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The just 4 those who do not twit

Remix

Maybe A Head Fake
Why so hard to find

Unrelated info not worth linking (search wethepeople) BMX has a bike that is burying the party must be a thing that there none of

Another s_ot

[New Mexico grand jury has indicted Alec Baldwin on an involuntary manslaughter charge stemming from the fatal 2021 shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western film Rust, reviving a criminal case against the actor and producer.

Baldwin, 65, was indicted

Alec Baldwin charged again with involuntary manslaughter in fatal Rust shooting

n phone but I think AB's woes are predicted somewhere

edit on 2024/20/1 by Crazierfox because:
nuther1

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

"Trust Sessions"

Don't know about the others here, but I haven't thought about Jeff Sessions in quite a while. So much has gone on and by the wayside.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"Trust Wray" is the advice given by q I'm torn over.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Wray was/is a tool of the system. We can "trust" him to back up the DS.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"Trust Wray" is the advice given by q I'm torn over.

Editors Note: Q is a psychological operation / disinformation campaign first used in the Bolshevik Revolutions' under the name "Operation Trust". Above Top Secret or the ownership does not endorse the views and onions in this thread but would like to maintain the thread to inform people of Operation Trust. Read more about "Operation Trust" here en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Trump Confuses Biden With Obama

Assassination comms?
"Joe Scarborough noted that Jonah Goldberg of the Dispatch wrote on X on Thursday [17]

"Just curious: what is the 'serious' Trumper explanation for why Biden can't order Seal Team Six to take Trump out right now, given that Trump says even presidential acts that 'cross the line' must be immune from prosecution."

Unreal.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well I don't know what to say. I stayed up late last night watching "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." I haven't watched it in ages.

JN.1 has struck Resident Lurker but this time I have some really positive news. I had ordered the Wellness Company Covid-19 Emergency Kit
as a just in case need since he seems to catch every variant around.

Pleased to report symptoms started to really ease after 24 hours. The kit contains a nebulizer with Budesonide, an antibiotic, hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. I ramped him up with Emergency C and a probiotic.
Made bone based soups as well.
It's a bit pricy at $250 but it is the best option at the moment.

My suspicions are aroused...

WSJ "The Doctor is in, but the Patient is Out of State" Page A13.

"State emergency orders during the Covid p[l]andemic made it possible for patients in one state to consult with doctors in another state via telephone and internet. Those orders have now expired, however, and that flexibility has ended."

"Giving medical advice to an out-of-state patient over the phone can put me at risk of losing my license, and in states such as California and New Jersey, of criminal charges as well."
Just imagine being on holiday somewhere out of state.

What to do?- drive just over the state line and head to a "telemedicine parking lot."

Another lawsuit incoming.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

At this point the last place i would go to is a Dr. I haven't been in years and for good reason. Last time I went I was told to change my diet and when I checked into his information it was exactly opposite of reality.

If things weren't weird enough the local pharmacy was closed because they had no staff.
No one to stock the shelves either.

Demetre Daskalakis- CDC Dr Responsible for Hiding Myocarditis and Promoting Vaccines

They knew as far back as May 2021 but then went on to push it on 6 month old babies. He's the one with the pentagram tattoo on his chest. A fine upstanding representation of the CDC.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If I remember correctly we looked at the odd request from DARPA back on August 28, 2019.

DARPA Twitter

"Attention, city dwellers! We're interested in identifying university-owned or commercially managed underground urban tunnels & facilities able to host research & experimentation.
It's short notice...We're asking for responses by August 30, @ 5.00 P.M.

Continuing-
"The ideal space would be a human-made- underground environment several city blocks long with complex layout and multiple stories, including atrium, tunnels & stairwells. Spaces that are currently closed off from pedestrians or can be temporarily used for testing are of interest."

Odd that these two tweets are not in sequential order. Looking at this in hindsight perhaps these areas were being used to store the jabs that were made in advance. Stephan Bancel, CEO of Moderna did reveal at the WEF that they had made 100,000 doses which would have had to be stored somewhere cold. They couldn't just have all these jabs just lying around the lab.
As Brook Jackson has shown DARPA has been very busy, busy, busy.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Continuing on with these DARPA tweets- some of which are just weird... This is DARPA?
Since we have the same train of thought.

December 13, 2019
"It was a dark and stormy night."
That was in the movie "Signs".

Gematria- It Was A Dark and Stormy Night

May 6, 2020- Ha. Ha.
'Looking forward to better understanding this whole "Q" thing tomorrow."
< May 7.

May 6 continued.
"That you believe there is a cabal of satan-worshipping pedophiles who rule the world, and control everything; politicians, media, Hollywood."

February 6, 2019
"The past several years, DARPA has been pioneering a powerful new type of countermeasure against infectious disease called gene-encoded antibodies. They work by providing cells with genetic instructions for producing one or more highly protective antibodies against a given threat."

October 21, 2015
"What do we want?
Time Travel!
When do we want it?
That's irrelevant."

Just to highlight- Stefanie Tomkins was the 23rd Director of DARPA< March 15, 2021.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Mr. Pool April 12, 2021- The Storm.

Red Collie1 Tweet

Peter McCullough New Findings

HIV tests turning positive after the jab or catching the virus. Now we know why there has been this big push to develop and bring to the public test kits. Angel pointed out VAIDS really early on.

FDA Approval HIV Home Test Kit Ora Quick June 25, 2020

"1 in 7 don't know they have it." Timing of this is almost as if they know something. This was available since 2012 and now suddenly there is this great need for test kits in the midst of a plandemic?

Since no tests are accurate- false positives and negatives. Leading up to 2025 launch date this next round of fear will be the filler just to keep everyone distracted. We can thank Fauci who seeded FeAr years ago.

Arkmedic- The Smoking Glove

"this was under the heading of the DEFUSE proposal for creating bat coronaviruses that EcoHealth Alliance and the DOD denied went ahead. They said it had been cancelled. Yet they ordered the reagents for the project."

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There’s the trust Grassley thing too.
I remember Rel used to decode the corn comms and Hoover vacuum coms. Grassley was just in the hospital. His new X profile banner is a harvested ear of corn
Idk what to make of it. Maybe Rel can chime in

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Continuing-
"The ideal space would be a human-made- underground environment several city blocks long with complex layout and multiple stories, including atrium, tunnels & stairwells. Spaces that are currently closed off from pedestrians or can be temporarily used for testing are of interest."

This paints that Jewish Temple tunnel incident a little different now doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

Corn could be something that we aren't talking about right now.

Reuter's Dated: May 26, 2023

Elon Musk's Neuralink received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for its first-in-human clinical trial, a critical milestone for the brain-implant startup as it faces U.S. probes over its handling of animal experiments.
The FDA approval "represents an important first step that will one day allow our technology to help many people," Neuralink said in a tweet on Thursday, without disclosing details of the planned study. It added it is not recruiting for the trial yet and said more details would be available soon.

Medical Express dated: APRIL 8, 2020

Researchers have demonstrated the ability to implant an ultrathin, flexible neural interface with thousands of electrodes into the brain with a projected lifetime of more than six years. Protected from the ravaging environment of internal biological processes by less than a micrometer of material, the achievement is an important step toward creating high-resolution neural interfaces that can persist within a human body for an entire lifetime.

If we were to go back by segments of 6 years (so '24, '18, '12, '06, and of course '00) which people had either head injuries or odd surgeries and/or head or facial scars during these time frames? How many of them were/are politicians or policy pushers?

So, I stated that I believe that Chuck Schumer will be the next person that will be doing the McConnell shutdown act. If you look at Schumer's face you will see a scare under his left eye. Why is this important?

So what type of an implant is a CORN implant, and why do these need to be harvested now? What does CORN even mean, does anyone even know?

I wonder what kind of implant McCain had?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Care... Some HOPIUM for ya:

It was revealed at HIGH NOON today (12:00 on 1/20) by Bladderbuzz that DJT has Q Clearance... this links directly to Q34(EBS):

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

Thanks for drawing attention to Grassley's harvested corn- I hadn't picked up on it.

Obvious reference is Q3525

So did 93 encode Jan 20th?
Did dk mean DEAD KING (Charles)?

The 5 and 11 spaces still to bedecoded...

The picture filename of 90.jpg may refer to SCOTUS 9-0 decision?

BONUS round: Grassley following 12.2k either refers to:

or to the picture filename GA2.21 in Q3858:

edit on 20-1-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

DKJ could also point to Martin Luther King JR. Dead King JR = DKJ. In the US we celebrate him on January 15th this year. So, 5 days ago.

I doubt it's a prediction or call for King Charles to be assassinated. Although didn't he just announce that he was going into surgery? What day was that?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That could serve an immediate purpose.

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join