It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen
I remember the two you mentioned I just don't remember what or how they should be applied. I was still on my spiritual quest then I started studying astrology, tarot, etc. I didn't buy into the future telling from youv'e already told he/she your birthday. One thick book called Love Signs showed the light and dark characteristics of each astro sign one for a male and a female for the light then x 12 months then one male and one female for the dark characteristics x 12. I started by looking up every friend or family"s birthday to see if agreed or not.

After I read the bible I found that Abraham was the first astronomer until they hijacked his work and created astrology then let the real professionals use the science. So I studied that book and several more when I started asking peoples signs, then comparing the characteristics. I also studied Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.

I then started thinking that the life numbers may be gifts that God gave us when we were born.
I wish I could get a tarot reading and a psychic so if you know of anyone send them my way.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They could be using inmates as ritual sacrifices, or just took it and sold it.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: 777Vader
I get regular Sound Therapy and can attest to how well it works.

What a coincidence...

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

We now have the copy of the master plan-
World Scientists Warning: The Behavioral Crisis

"We propose an interdisciplinary emergency response to the behavioral crisis by, amongst other things, the shifting of social norms relating to reproduction, consumption and waste. We seek to highlight a critical disconnect that know such as scientists working with limits to growth, and those members of the citizenry, largely influenced by social scientists and industry that must act."

The alarm- scientists, entertainment, media, market manipulation must join forces to tackle reproduction rates.

They have 3 timelines, 2026
, 2030 and 2050.

"Fly less, drive less, waste less, having fewer children must be creatively framed that accentuate the benefits to the individual rather than highlight their personal sacrifice."
The comment about linear had me wondering how this ties in with the Gates family.

Taking Jennifer, Rory, Phoebe and Leila ages in 2050 and added together = 180- ha, linear.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I see that the Brain_Storm_Joe team are taking a page from Jikkyleaks and the Mouse Army.

Newly Formed- Brainstorm Army.com

They must be concerned that if they discuss sensitive issues they will get censored.

I caught a bit of The Five yesterday and they were discussing the oddest thing- Kamala Harris and her personal scented candles.
Kamal Harris Lotus Scented Candles- selling for $26.
It's nice to see she is using her time productively. Maybe she can sell them at the border- the crisis that she is supposed to be taking charge of.

Hillary Clinton was involved with Lotus as well.
Hillary Clinton at the Lotus Club in New York City

Fauci as well.
Fauci a member of the Lotus Club

This is the poem that the club is named after-
The Lotus Eaters- Youtube

Wasn't there a post about Lotus flowers?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Peter Daszak- EcoHealth Alliance Still Being Funded

Compliments Chief Nerd.

Looking at what viruses are being researched Nipah stands out- Liberia, India and Bangladesh.
A $4.9 million grant. Chapter 9 in the book Disease X- 100 days to find a jab it points to Nipah.

One of the comments is striking- shades of Dr. JeanneM [twitter handle] about fungus- lung cancer with fungus?

Circling back to the NIH Grant site-

Federal Grants.com/Agency/ National -Institutes- of- Health-17.html

Scrolling to page 17- Bingo-
What's this? Phoebe Gates birthday- September 14, 2022- "Partnerships for Development of Vaccines Against Select Enteric Pathogens."
CDC- Enteric -intestinal infections< This fits with yesterday's Wall Street Journal article about gastric cancer.

What has Fauci to say?
26K views.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Trouble- Bill Gates...again.

Microsoft Research Asia A.I Megalab in Shanghei and Beijing

Communications black out?
"Microsoft Bing search engine is the only foreign search engine permitted in China."

And Billy is BF with President Xi.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Chief Nerd- Diseasse X- Porton Down

I missed including this other Microsoft development in China- September 17, 2018-

Microsoft AI Development

We have no eyes on what is being developed there.

Meanwhile solar panels made in China-
Nebraska hail storm

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Meanwhile solar panels made in China-
Nebraska hail storm

I would like to see a more reliable source for this, or even just the name of the facility, because this short video shows both mirrors and solar panels, both of which can be used to generate electricity. Which got damaged?

edit on 13-1-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Okay, so there were solar panels that were destroyed, not just mirrors, but this happened last June.

Huge Nebraska Solar Park Completely Smashed To Pieces By One Single Hail Storm!

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Worthy Mention
Watching the News ... at least Reflecting
Purely Trivial
But mostly Coincidental?

MOON SHOT - definition

Not the Normal

NASA - 'NO CHANCE'

Peregrine One will never land on the moon, but it will carry its cargo of five NASA scientific instruments for as long as the craft has power.

This cargo includes a hair sample from John F Kennedy, Dwight D Eisenhower, and George Washington. samples

The lander also holds the remains of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, alongside the ashes of around 60 other individuals.

For Fun Perigrine One

Carry ON

edit on 13-1-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

edit on 13-1-2024 by MetalThunder because: X2

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Thank you for the reply
My spiritual journey is kind of simmilar to yours, I was born with a good intuition but I did not understand It, and in my later teens I started realizing that there were many interessting things to learn, so I dow into astrology, tarot, numerology and reading hands etc, and found alot of It really fasinating but had a hard time stick to one thing to get really good at It, I was all over the place LoL, I enjoy diving into new things so I managed to learn a little bit of It all. I eventually got a bit bored, when I found so manny shills in these topics even tho I belive there is a lot of truth to them, so my interesst faded a bit. I once knew a woman that was really good in reading plain playing cards, she helped me alot during a really though time of my life, but sadly she passed away a few years ago
She was WERY accurate. I'm sorry to say that I don't have anyone I would recomend at least at the moment, but If I suddenly remember someone I'll give you a heads up

A few years ago I came across Human Design, I don't know If you've heard about that? It is really fasinating and I recomend you to look into It

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the video it was very interesting & it made me think about the "Med-Beds" we have discussed here in the past. They are supposedly quick healing so now I wonder if their Magic is based on frequencies & or ultrasound based frequencies.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Also laser therapy is pulsed waves....interesting how everything in life or on the planet has a vibration, pulse or beat & possibly a Groove or Rhythm to stay in tune or in line with? the earth, universe or God? Maybe when your out of tune or rhythm is when you become ill or things not working out? I don't know this just popped in my head why typing.

Cheers
Ektar

Edit found this...
What is laser pulse frequency?
Pulsed lasers, explained by RP; pulse-generating lasers
Some lasers emit pulses with a constant pulse repetition rate. In the case of Q-switched lasers, this is often between 10 Hz and 100 kHz, while mode-locked lasers emit with very high repetition rates, typically tens or hundreds of megahertz, sometimes even many gigahertz. The energy per pulse is correspondingly low.
www.google.com... %2Fpulsed_lasers.html&usg=AOvVaw27x-VhAOI-1P9SLnhg5BwU&opi=89978449
edit on 1312024 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Thanks for the video it was very interesting & it made me think about the "Med-Beds" we have discussed here in the past. They are supposedly quick healing so now I wonder if their Magic is based on frequencies & or ultrasound based frequencies.

Cheers
Ektar

Resonance frequencies are good for destroying things, which might be helpful in fighting cancer. I'm pretty sure ultrasound is already used to break up kidney stones. I'm not sure how messing with resonant frequencies of cells could be beneficial or healing.

I lean towards thinking that future internal healing technology will involve radio frequency controlled nanobots.

I recently had some DNA testing done which identified possible supplementation I may need to avoid health problems now, and going into the future. The results made a lot of sense and have already been beneficial. I think just paying attention to our genetic mutations and how they effect us, is still a relatively breakthrough practice. I can understand why it might be beneficial to be able to make genetic changes to a person, but I also understand how important it is to not mess up.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen
That's exactly how it went for me. I had a clothing and accessories shop in the Wal Mart Center. There was a book, movie rental place called Hastings which is where I bought the books from. About 2 weeks later this weird azz woman came into my shop with stacks of books. Initially, she brought in 4 but later she brought grocery bags full. I don't recall how she started the conversation with me. I may have had a book out on the counter but the whole thing felt fake....if that makes sense.
She brought in one of her grocery bags a flyer for a mystic convention. I quizzed her about it and what types of people would be there. She said "We don't judge" There are Satanists. psychics, witches, warlocks, etc. I agreed to go and bring a friend. just to get her out of my shop. The whole incident made me feel like I had been chosen and was being groomed. Creepy AF. I called one of my friends and he suggested that call 1-800 psychics and not get a reading but explain what happened and see if she had any suggestions to keep her away from me.

She said to sprinkle sea salt if I had it in all 4 corners of the interior of shop the and the outside around the door. I didn't go to it and all my friends started calling me "psychic friend network" for about a year. I never saw the woman again and I gave her books away, then trashed the rest.

That kinda put me off from further research but I did keep learning and researching the astro signs. I was 23 and believed there had to be a soul mate out there somewhere. I was struggling over losing a guy I was crazy about but he was my sister's business partner's son. He was divorcing his pregnant wife because he knew it wasn't his child. We made big plans I told him he probably needed to get back with his wife the prove the baby wasn't his after it was born. Every day that passed and I didn't hear from him was excruciating pain. I never told this story until last year. I "sucked it up" then I got drunk and stayed that way for 3 years. Steve finally just divorced his wife but I was engaged. Here is the kicker Steve proved he wasn't the father, but his father was the baby daddy and had raped Steve's sister as a child and told her if she told anyone he'd kill her mother and brother. She told me a couple that she traded something for an old pocket knife and she slept with it under her pillow. Stevie Jo was the one who got away. A Leo which was also one of the three signs Id chose.

I had 3 signs picked out. I'm a sag. and those books described the female Sag and by that age, I knew I was a handful so one of my pics was a Sag male. I sh*t you not three weeks later I started seeing a guy, Scott, whose birthday is the day before mine and he was perfect. A very masculine man (he had Mel Gibson's features.) The problem was he couldn't function without using a chemical and alcohol was legal but he was a mean and jealous drunk.

Then I just stopped trying to find a soulmate. It was just a psyop fairy tale to control your thoughts. After the divorce, I was wrecked. I'd never felt those feelings again, and I haven't after 23 years. I realized a couple of weeks ago that I wouldn't be able to have peace, love, and forgiveness until I release the hate. I did screw with him when he came back after 6 years. And had to earnestly ask for forgiveness for the way I had done him when he came back around (even though it was funny) and I also had to let the hate go! now if I can raise my frequency, I'm going where all of you are going, Yall just stuck with my country azz.

Sorry for the wall, I didn't mean to do that. Anyway, What still bugs me is how did she find me the first time.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

In the sheepdog herding world we use laser therapy a lot. The lasers that truly work were around $10,000 for the unit. There is also a laser jacket for animals to put on them for treatment that owners can buy but they are $$$.

Just hit TMI for me to read or get into at the moment but saving bookmarks for the future...so many more uses for laser & light treatments & I bet possibly sound treatments may be more recognized in the future for depression, anxiety & many other disorders cz it's already happening.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Near infrared light pads and wraps are pricey, but are becoming more affordable and available to the public. The infrared light is supposed to penetrate deeper than just the red light and is said to help increase circulation and promote healing.

When the weather is nice, I prefer sunbathing, and I've heard that sunlight is 40% near infrared light.

As far as treating depression goes, transcranial magnetic stimulation is becoming more popular and advertised.

Listening to music (sound waves), can help with depression.

edit on 14-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The World is waking up

At least this lady is.
Fauci full of gas

The CDC has lost all credibility.

What's going on with grant scandal there are soooo many

India's awakening will be monumental

edit on 2024/14/1 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thank you. I will check it out!

I also saw the convo about Kamala's candles and thought WTF! She should have plenty to do as the border czar. I dont have an issue with politicians preparing for their next job, but do the one that half the country (SARC) elected you to do first. She is a useless cacklin' fool!

mini rant over

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join