It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Thoughtful3

China Experimenting on 100% Fatal Coronavirus

This might explain why the super elites, like Mark Zuckerberg, are building underground bunkers. Just hoping to wait it out.

Pompeo called CV a "live action exercize", then he went off the Deep end.
edit on 16-1-2024 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: modusponus2

You are very welcome. I forget to check the site and was so glad that you did. It sure seems like a lot going on in that pic.!

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That was a great interpretation.

I was wondering if the double Ninja could be referring to Covid-19 being the first part of the bioweapon and the mRNA jabs the second part.
Or we could consider Covid-19 and then the next up Disease X- a double Ninja attack.

Gematria- Double Ninja
King Charles, Aquarius, Joseph Biden, Window [I assume this is referencing Bill Gates], Earthquake, The Greys, Military.

John Campbell- Disease X and another oddity

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I have a feeling that we really need to focus in on #459 last line-

CONF_WHITE_WHITE_WHITE_

TB- AKA the White Death wiki

World TB day is observed on March 24th.

March 24 is special

It is also International Day for the Right of Truth Concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and the Dignity of Victims.
Just a bit of symbolism for our viewing pleasure.

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation - White Ribbon Alliance

White Ribbon Alliance Wiki
Targeting women and children again.

White in China means the inverse from us- death.

Color meanigns in China

Strange Watch the Water.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We have Musk comms...

Shadow of Ezra tweet

This connects to
#1585, 158[1842740]
We stand.
We fight.
Organized riots being planned.
Countermeasures in place.
resistance far smaller than portrayed by MSM.
Attacks will intensify.
You, collectively, are a massive threat.
Censorship applied to scale down impact/reach.
It's failing. trust yourself.
Public awakening.

I'm never too certain what to think about Musk. 74.4K views.
They can try the riot approach but the threat of Disease X and the WEF involvement is spreading like wildfire and that means we are all a target. In other words they are bringing us all together.

Tedros Tweet- "Time to prepare for the next p"l"andemic is now, not when the virus arrives.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo with Tucker Carlson

There is no way that they can keep a lid on this.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Since WEF is active ATM-
WEF- We Love Biden

Remember when Biden unexpectedly declared the plademic was over? That was on September 18, 2022.

Biden Unexpectedly Declares the Covid Plandemic Over

I've spent some time tracing his actions on specific dates.
He announced his run for presidency April 25, 2019.

That just happens to be DNA Day. What are the chances?

Facts about April 25

Then there is the big earthquake in Kathmandu, Nepal and the diamond birthstone.

April 25 to December 31st is 8 months 8 days- Mr. Pool 88, 250 days.

Date Calculator

That would be the launch year for the Disease X -2025.

Following the numbers here, Biden was sworn in on January 20- 20 days later which brings us to 270, the end of Disease X- 2027. September 27 is the 270th day of the year.

Biden made the surprise announcement that the plandemic was over September 18, 2022.

It's Over- 60 Minutes

23andMe changed their ticker after they merged with Richard Branson SPAC to ME and they officially launched in April 2006.

23andMe Wiki
M= 13
E=5 giving us 18.

September 27-18=9. September is a big deal to the Gates clan. September 14 is Phoebe's birthdate and Bill Gates Sr death.
14+ 9=23.

This may not be exciting but it is more than a coinky that all the dates connect. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Now to drag Harvard into this-
Harvard's Opinion -September 27th

Biden Announces Cancer Moonshot August 23, 2023.

Healthcare- #1 global economic growth- public health and medical research- humans as currency.

To nerds. Lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Now for some art news. It seems Joe had more than a passing interest in Hunter's art sales.

Joey met with Hunter's art dealer in the White House

It would be funny if some of the rhinos have bought some of these exclusive pieces.

"Trust Us" Cohen is thrilled, business is booming, hospitals are full, Drs. offices are humming- RSV, Influenza, Covid and we want more!

In my wanderings yesterday I met a number of people who have friends and family members who have come down with RSV. Young, in their 20's. This. does. not. make. sense. I've had a baby with RSV and the whole family did not get ill and we were all in close contact.

IMHO this has the feelz of a special time released virus. No proof of course but why not? A gain-of-function special- contagious but not lethal, just to drum up business.

Bill Gates must be around this.

WHO- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation- RSV

Smoking gun alert-
"piloted an RSV surveillance Strategy Phase 1 in 14 countries to standardize RSV Surveillance - November 2018- October 2021."

Going Viral- A New Way to Track RSV Awareness

If one considers that in the UK one government official said the quiet part out loud- should we unleash another Covid variant?
Problem- Reaction- Solution.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

_WHITE_WHITE_WHITE_

Pfizer- 2020 WHITE Guide

The timing of this- 2020 makes one wonder...

AG Paxton might be interested in knowing that Pfizer is very aware of "False Claims".
"Prohibits making or inducing someone else to make a false claim for reimbursement from the federal government" and then there is a cool section about Safe Harbors.

Brook Jackson has a few words to say about CarbX-

CarbX-and partners

The Who's who of super villains- BARDA, WELLCOME, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, BMDF, NIAID, UK AID, Nova Nordisk.
The timing is super important. 2016... then re engage for another mission, me thinks it's probably circling around Disease X.

Rebel News is catching up with different WEFEES but they are strangely silent and Rebel's web site is being censored.
To follow best to go to twitter.

"Living the Dream- One Nightmare at a Time." No truer words.

Open AI and DARPA

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I saw on X earlier where Nikki Haley was thanking and praising Billy G. for his hard work on the jabs..........that should do her in! One would think..... If I see it again I'll post what she said.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
BREAKING REPORT: Bombshell email reveals Lynn Garland, the wife of US Attorney General Merrick Garland, had interactions with Maryland election officials in 2015, discussing concerns about THE INTEGRITY OF VOTING MACHINES.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
BREAKING: Hunter Biden’s Art Dealer Delivers Crushing Testimony For Joe

George Berges, the art dealer responsible for selling Hunter Biden’s paintings, testified before Congress providing details that directly contradict the White House’s narrative on the matter. The testimony, reviewed by Just the News, sheds new light on the controversial art dealings of the President’s son and the involvement of Joe Biden himself. According to Berges, Joe Biden even called him directly.

Hunter Biden, a lawyer turned “artist,” has been represented by the prestigious Berges art galleries based in New York and Berlin. His artwork, ranging from photogenic to mixed media to the abstract, has been a subject of ethical scrutiny due to his father’s position as President of the United States.

According to Berges, Hunter Biden likely knew the identity of 70% of the buyers, many of whom were Democrat donors. This is particularly striking as it deviates from the standard practice in the art world, where artists typically do not know who purchases their work.

trendi ngpoliticsnews.com/breaking-hunter-bidens-art-dealer-delivers-crushing-testimony-for-joe-mace/?utm_source=jdunlap&utm_medium=twitter

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sorry, I reposted the art dealer's testimony.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thinking a biblical sky event is overdue

On January 29, 2003, an episode aired on the John Walsh Show titled: “First officially human cloning in 2003!” The group that claimed responsibility of cloning a human was the Raelians, their symbol (the Swatstika in the middle of the Star of David.) was the last Tweet Kanye West posted before his ban.

Serious
Seriously like this is getting annoying
Dëjæ vûę
Kudos to this group for exposing this many fortnte ago. Shout out to digging dirt,🥂🥂
Still lurking, new name, moved on?

Btw the thread I linked to is off the chain and when I was just a turkey lou

edit on 2024/17/1 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

just able to skim thru the TB Link...Yeah again Rainbow J spot on!

I found it interesting that 'asymptomatic' was mentioned in its true
meaning...NON Infectious!!! only the symptomatics were infectious.
We might need a photo of that after all the jabbed & etc blaming the
spread of unjabbed & calling them asymptomatic spreaders.

Also TB seems to be tied in with Aids/HIV...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was watching an interview earlier today, and realized that Chuck Schumer might be the next guy that has that Robo-McConnell pause happen to. If I'm right, I'll explain what and why I saw and thought this.

If on the other hand nothing comes of what I saw, then this can just be disregarded.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

anyone see this story yet?

cnbcusa.com...

sure seems like something happened, or is in process.

Love everyone, enjoy the show!
MP

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: modusponus2

For some reason that link seems suspect. I tried looking for that story on cnbc and found nothing. Are you sure that the link is a real site and not a hyperlink to a joke page.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The House Select committee investigation of all things Covid should not be held behind closed doors IMHO. All this secrecy-

Francis Collins Interviewed

Flying completely under the radar. Looks like the rats are turning on each other. The goal post have now moved to, well, yes Covid came from a lab- but still sticking with a "leak". Crickets about the mysterious timing.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Did you see this weird event from the WEF yesterday?

Texas Lindsay Tweet

I have to agree with her that this looks suspiciously like the release of the new Disease X virus. Blowing the virus in the wind. It just looks super creepy. Maybe they are planning to release earlier than intended since many are now focused on the 2025-2026 window. Hopefully that will mess up their plans since the WHO Plandemic Treaty hasn't been passed yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What culture is that?

Seems like shamanism, but will an Asian flare.

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join