It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

Hey if you add all of the numbers of you birthdate down to 3 numbers what are they?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
It looks like it. Pasta was on the list. I followed the person who retweeted it and will try to find spaghetti boy or whatever his name is.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Depends on how the math is done. Do you have an example of in which manner you’d like to see?
You have my curiosity

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FDA Power Outage

Comms -10 days of darkness?
I've been looking over #88 again.

Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics. (MSM)
D's falling.
R's walking away/removed.
SA--> US-->--> EU.
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happenings SA under same
context (military control, martial law, missile strikes (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military Operations.
Operators in the US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather 111

Taking the capitals from each sentence.
TDS- Trump Derangement Syndrome.

DRS- Doctors.

DDF- Disease and Drug Free.

NPI- National Provider Identification Number to send health electronic records.

WWW- 23, 23, 23- Jennifer, Rory and Phoebe Gates- catastrophic events.

SWW- September 14, Phoebe's birthday. The other two 23's have passed before 2025 so she is next up.

MOST- perhaps most of the issues are the result of Bill Gates and family or most of the G7.

G [7]- 7 Gates family members and then there is the G7- Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK, USA.

23 lines with capitals.

NPI- What you need to know

DDF-Disease Drug Free

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Spaghettiboyx69.
I hope you are starting to feel better.
Something to put a smile on your face.

White House Senior Living

EPA- We have no idea where the $ went and what are you going to do about it???

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
todays date
1+1=2+2=4+2=6 your birth numbers are 624 added to a single number you are a 3 if that were your bday.
mine is 12/02/1966 3+2=5+1=6 + 9= 15. 1 +5=6 the last 2 numbers in my bday are 6's so mine is 666 but if you deduce down to 1 number it is 9. I'm just curious how many of us have 3,6,9 as our single number.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you that video is hilarious! I am feeling better. Hopefully, I'll be brand new by Monday. I have an adjustable bed and it feels like I've been in it a month!......On the bright side I have had the time to enjoy my fave past time....conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You are really good with numbers. This 23 seems strangely important to these people, if that's what we can call them.

Weird number 23
I remember that movie with John Carey and I can see it making someone go slightly mad. Anyway I went searching for more.

9/11= 20 then 3 days later the prayer service was held for the victims.

East Palestine Train Derailment

February [2], 3, 2023.

What Happened to UAL Flt 23?

Then we have the Gates obsession with 23 and 23andMe.
Do you believe that this is a deliberate selection of the number 23 to coincide with some event?

Taking a closer look at Rory- Birth date May 23
Deadly Tsunami hits Hawaii

It's almost as if their birthdates were selected to align with events.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Re BOOMERANG SUICIDE found in Q2463 and Q2472 - a new reference point:

The definition for NOLLE PROSEQUI cites the 1947 film BOOMERANG (Imdb). Here's the trailer:

In it, a corrupt police dept try to frame a veteran homeless guy for murder but the prosecutor, despite being blackmailed by the reform party kingpin, realises the guy is innocent and chooses NOLLE PROSEQUI route to cease the case. The kingpin commits SUICIDE in court.

The film was based on a true event in which the prosecutor was HOMER STILLE CUMMINGS, who went on to become Franklyn Roosevelt's Attorney General in 1933, in which role he: transformed Department of Justice; establishing uniform rules of practice in federal courts. Secured passage of 12 laws that buttressed "Lindbergh Law" on kidnapping, made bank robbery a federal crime, cracked down on interstate transportation of stolen property, and extended federal regulations over firearms. He strengthened the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Served as chief protector of New Deal programs. Advised Roosevelt that Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 permitted president to close banks and regulate gold hoarding and export.

Homer was also Chair of DNC and involved in their controversy with the KU KLUX KLAN.

I feel there is more to dig into here; the guy tried three times to get elected to congress but failed all three... Was he a deep state manchurian candidate but it failed because they could not yet control elections? Did he therefore become the power behind Roosevelt's presidency?
edit on 12-1-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I understand that Hunter left the hearing after SEVENTEEN MINUTES... That should clarify who was controlling that event.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mine is “3”
My wife’s is also 3
edit on 12-1-2024 by G0055E because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Thank you for providing me with an idea for tonight’s dig.
I’ll try and see what I can find for response tonight

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Mine is 3, what does that mean?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You can repost whatever you want and you don't have to credit me. All I'm doing is expressing shared ideas

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen

Mine is 3, what does that mean? No its not... a correction mine is 886=22=4
Mine is 3 when I use numerologi. What's the difference?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Im not sure what happend there, I vas suposed to edit my responce with a correction... Sorry that It got a bit messy.. LoL

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

224 deduced down to 1 digit it's 8. I actually learned this from numerology 30 yrs ago and my now ex thought it was witchcraft so I gave my books away. I don't unterstand why you are getting a 3. I'd be delighted if you could teach me some basic numerology sometime.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I understand that Hunter left the hearing after SEVENTEEN MINUTES... That should clarify who was controlling that event.

A post that I can understand!

Thankyou much.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ok, Im a bit confused... my birthdate is 05/02/1976 = 5+2+1+9+7+6= 30= 3 Thats the way I learned many many years ago to calculate your soul number in numerology, Im sorry Im not able to teatch you Im no good at numerology, but I "studied" It in my spare time som 25-30 years ago, I just remember how to calculate the most basic like your soul number

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It's just your birth number as far as I know. I used to think 3 was the trinity but QUE scrambled my brain. The Old Testament spoke of the number of a man the anti-Christ was 666. Wouldn't it make sense we had numbers as well? That's probably something else they hid from us. I also believe the creator's language is numbers....

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join