It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sounds like the Rife Machine is being let loose. I keep seeing hints of “hidden” tech appearing IRL...

a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: McTech2
Sounds like the Rife Machine is being let loose. I keep seeing hints of “hidden” tech appearing IRL...

Can you give us some examples?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Once again, science finally gives legitimacy to something that those who are more spiritually inclined already intuitively know. If they continue this research, the next discovery will most likely be learning how each being carries a resonance that's unique like DNA. Imagine if the key to true health, regeneration and longevity is through aligning with your own, distinctive "harmony" by remaining true to your authenticity.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Have you shared this on X?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

so spot on...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.rifevideos.com...

Sorry on a phone hope this link works.
a reply to: IndieA

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Plasma energy check out Randall Carlson

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think I spoke of this before in my old guise as YTT...

...live where you were born.
Avoid man made frequencies EMF etc until the good guys have control of the dial..
👍

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

We communicate with our cells through our own consciousness. Our thoughts and emotions also carry vibration. What we think about, feelingly, initiates chemical signals throughout our body, instructing its reaction. I think of the body's cells as tiny minions with their own consciousness that unify to obey your commands.
edit on 12-1-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

No, sorry I'm not on X

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

In my early 30"s I sold long-term care plans(had to get the sales experience for my resume) I sincerely loved the job, until they closed. Anyway, I met 3 or 4 people with the ringing or humming. I remember one man in his 70's who was obvious he was in severe pain. I'm not a doctor but I felt so bad for him that my appointment lasted over 3 hours. When the humming got so loud he would have to go outside and walk around.

His wife, a very sweet lady that had myasthenia gravis. She was attached to a rolling stand like the iv stand that rolls in the hospital. Pleaded with me to get her husband a LTC plan.

He had been a heart surgeon and they were wealthy until his wife got sick. Even with his health insurance what they paid was astronomical. He started having the humming and ringing after his wife had gotten sick and they were broke! I knew by the meds they was on that actuaries wouldn't approve either of them. I told the sweet lady that her disease disqualified her and told that we could try to get her husband a plan. They were very kind, He sat and tried to describe what he was hearing and it wasn't really ringing and he stated, "it sounds like I'm listening to some vibrating all the time". but he couldn't explain what type of vibrating (massager, metal machinery, a blender, etc) just a loud humming. They both were turned off by modern medicine due to these conditions. His co workers called him crazy and shunned him. I just wonder if being a surgeon something he came into contact with or a med that they put him on, excelerated the natural humming of his cells?...........He didn't qualify for the insurance and it broke my heart because even though I told them the truth up front before filing out the form I had to turn in on him, I felt like they thought there was something I could do to push him through for coverage.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

PM not received. Please send again.

Looks like things are coming to a head.

Google Ads

"Claims that victims from certain countries were responsible or deserving of a global health crisis."

"Sale of products or services which may be insufficient for the demand during a sensitive event."

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Would you care if I put this and maybe future postings on X. I will give you all the credit for it. I think X is reaching more people right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

This is huge.

CDC ordered to release 7.8 million free text entries available over the next 12 months

VAERS is almost useless but this- independent reports by people suffering from adverse effects from the jabs.

V-SAFE CDC Site

If the CDC assigns just 1 employee to conduct this request it will take 75 years.

Brook Jackson Whistle Blower Case Update

Children's Health Defense comes at the end of January. We can also add to this Grace Sachra.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Vigilant Fox Tweet- WEF and Disease X

Preparing for Disease X -January 17, 2024. 11:30- 12:15 CET.

WEF Speakers for Disease X

From what we understand from the table top exercises the next one is to be unleashed in South America. Nisia Trindade Lima is from the Ministry of Health of Brazil.
Big Pharma rep- Michael Demare, Chair of the Board of Astra Zeneca.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Whiplash tweet

Quantum Med Beds. Rel has spoken about this a number of times. Hopefully it comes soon to help all those that have been harmed.

Wall Street Journal Page A1- Front page

"Cancer is Striking More Young People"
and the DRS. are b-a-f-f-l-e-d. Must be due to climate change, couldn't possibly be anything else.

Continues on to page A9.

How can they possibly figure this out and identify which young people who are at risk- the starter pack- Jabbed? How many? Which one?

The one cancer they are most concerned about is gastric cancer.

Pfizer on the hunt for Gastric Cancer Therapy

Meanwhile we have Klaus Schwab sidekick Yuval Harari and a wish for a flood. I must be missing something here. The super elites are building these massive underground bunkers fully supplied with food - I've assumed that it was to just wait out the 3 years of Disease X but then Yuval Noah is longing for a flood. They may end up in those bunkers much longer than they expected.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

From your link:

Examples of what we prohibit:

Claims that victims of a sensitive event were responsible for their own tragedy...

The last paragraph could cover a variety of bad behavior, but for some reason reporting on a false flag event was the first thing to come to my mind.

A lot of things deemed "sensitive", are also classified and kept secret by governments, so I have to wonder if this policy adjustment is alluding towards an up coming false flag event that is being prepared for.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Did you watch the bit where HB got up and nearly ran out of the courtroom when MTG got called for questions? WTF is wrong with him? That's no man, he's a man child and that it his parent's fault.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

More from the Wall Street Journal- giving the CDC an assist-

"CDC Issues New Vaccine Schedules, Urges Vigilance". Strangely worded. Page A3

-Some new vaccination recommendations were updated yesterday January 11- Mr. Pool 1:11.

Must be some serious alarm over the rate of vaccinations.
Influenza- 45%
Covid- 19%
RSV- 18% in population over 60.

When does a bird sing? Georgina Peacock, from the CDC immunization Service Division- take the jabs.

New additions, mpox, a new combination shot against 5 types of bacteria that cause meningococcal diseases.

But we need to keep up with Tetanus, diptheria, pertussis, measles, mumps, rubella and pneumococcal.

On the same page-
"Weight-Loss Drugs Don't Cause Suicidal Thoughts, FDA Says."

"The FDA was investigating reports from users and doctors who said patients became suicidal after starting the drug."

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I have had to crawl...lol...until the chest fell on me. All the drawers were open because I was cleaning and when it fell over on me those damn drawers got my ribs. It did make me mad enough to throw it off me.
Anyway, you be proud of me although Im not sure I got the right one but a couple of months ago I bout an assortment of 6 essential oils. Eucalyptus, Orange Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint, and Tea Tree. will any of those work?

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join