It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Well I'll be danged......17 is everywhere lately!

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Yes we do have numbers, but there are different numbers for our destiny and our names etc .. Its my destinynumber that is 3 day 5 plus month 2 = 7 The year I was born 1976 = 23 (reduced = 5) and then 7+5 =12 (reduced)= 3
And one can calculate lifepath number etc I cant remember mutch of this but there are different calculations and numbers that "mirrors" your name and birth, I cant remember mutch of It Im sorry to say

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

I ran you 3 number through Gematria. Here is the link www.gematrix.org...

Now I am going to run the single digit 3 and see if it compares.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

edit on 1/12/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is so sick I hate to post it but people need to know.

The Alabama Department of Corrections and staff members at Ventress Correctional Facility have not disclosed the whereabouts of a deceased inmate's missing heart for 50 days

Everyone involved at that prison needs to be in prison.

twitter.com...

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

WTF???

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 12 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen
It hurt so bad to read that, I felt like I was going to hurl!

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

so, reality check says that this heart is either alive and well in some elitist or was eaten. Either way this is just poor reflection on the people that work there.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There is currently a NOTAM for Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall z islands for extreme radiation hazard north of the airport runway

This place was used for nuclear testing in the 50s.

Separately, the US just launched another strike on Yemen and announced specifically that it was separate from the coalition strikes and they were acting alone

Lastly. Centcom announcef there is an active SAR for 2 missing navy sailors off the coast of Somalia. No further details to be provided

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
DID CONGRESS APPROVE THIS STRIKE???🤣🤣🤣

I didn't see this one coming but it is funny! Its 26 seconds long.

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Man who died in Alabama prison was reportedly returned to family without organs
Second recent case involving allegations of missing body parts from Alabama prisoners involves man whose brain was removed

[www.theguardian.com...]

Guy may be right suggesting organ harvesting. I guess Ukraine and China can't keep up with demand.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: G0055E

www.petersonschriever.spaceforce.mil...
Appears they are tracking something
That island has 2 highly powerful radars which tracks 26,000 near earth and deep space objects
They account for over 63 million satellite observations annually compromising 30% of the space force, space surveillance network workload and are their ONLY two space domain awareness radars in use.
It can track 700 satellites simultaneously. It can detect a beach ball at 36,000km.
Apparently when they crank the power up they have to issue the NOTAM
edit on 12-1-2024 by G0055E because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Happy New Year Everyone!!! & to Dashen thank you so much for keeping this thread open. I cannot even begin to tell you how important the wealth of information contained in here has helped me & all the wonderful people here, I am beyond grateful & truly blessed to be here.

So sorry I've been MIA. Month of Dec had to deal with all the annual gov papers but this year they were messed up & still have to call SS next week.

I'm still trying to catch up, so much great info & many great videos I would love to see but no time ATM. So far these are some things that stuck out...
Thank you GOO55E for that awesome "Music Wall". That was a thread I had in the back of my head for a years to start here but went really deep & did such a truly great presentation. Mine would have been in re to the Big Bang Theory (still including God)...Professional drummer me whole life & many people think we're just dumb drummers or dummers, forgetting music, math & science meld together. Also some of the best or the best piano tuners are drummers or percussionist because they are not just listening to the notes being tuned for pitch, it the vibrations of each note. I think everything in life has some vibration, Colors of the Rainbow & etc...those colors vibrate & therefore have sound as well, just like everything living including Mother Earth & now just thinking about all temp flux. rocks heating cooling & etc.

Cherokee that all ties in with the cells in the body & that was very interesting & to be honest I haven't had a chance to seriously read your or GOO55E thread yet due to uncontrollable circumstances at the moment but copied & saved the info.

Rel re the ACE maybe paradolia? But there seems to a figure on the left side on the edge...I see in detail a black slim small thin body, the face is facing the card but its in detail, head, lips, nose, hair or? standing straight up, but the ear area looks like a rams horn. Don't know if it means anything or not...?

So many Super great post from everyone I want so badly to mention names but too afraid I may leave someone out.

Another reason been MIA was Get this Sat nite 16 Dec wallet stolen at the market, up until 3:30am
dealing with cancelling cards. Wallet had a Ben F in it & all I had until 3 Jan. Got wallet back Mon morning, someone found it stashed between a few loaves of bread, everything there but Ben. Had Christmas cards but now could not buy stamps, all I can do now is laugh telling you guys...Here is the BLOODY Kicker, we had a lot of Ice a few days ago & I had a very small leak in the RV. Got up on the roof later & nothing...anyways thought maybe due to an ice cycle on one down spout, but then we had major rain & flooding Tue & rain started in the wee hrs. The leak started again ~1pm so I put the awning out to see if that helped & in the mean time dried up that 1''x1'' strip of wood by sticking heater in there'...must have helped cause I didn't see anything wet, did same as 1st time after drying it out treated with mold control (Concrobium). Then had to wait for rain to stop. Since there anything wet after I returned from the market & rain had stopped & then started again, but awning was out, I grabbed a towel & dried off the top of outdoor fixtures i.e. speakers, stove vent & fridge vent & used 2 1/2" wide HVAC silver tape & made sure the center was going around the caulk of those. Had lite rain from 4pm - 1100pm today no wind so awning out no leak that I can detect... The sucky part is that this is no longer a healthy place for me cause I can't heal & will most likely get worse. Come Spring I can sleep in the truck & will eventually have to trade or sell the RV. It would be awesome for anyone else but those 28% of us in the world carry one or 2 of the Mold Genes...TMI here
& wanted to start working on the Mold Thread but it will take a lot time due to the all complications, information & etc.

Maybe I can post a very small amt of info here soon...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
6 yr DELTA today:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Anton.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Well they said he was badly deteriorated, I can imagine how no one smelled the decaying body.
I was trying to find out how old the guy was and found that he was the second one to die with his heart missing.

In Sept. this man was found dead missing a heart.

www.wrbl.com... ing-images-of-alabama-inmate-saying-he-needs-help/

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
I get regular Sound Therapy and can attest to how well it works.
Covid knocked my immune system off and affected my thyroid... it went into overdrive. When you have an overactive thyroid it shuts down your thymus from producing T cells to fight off infection.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
My part is done, it’s your turn now. Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narrati

We are in one of the most important time periods in human history. The things that are about to be revealed aren’t for the weak but for the believers

Just last January I decided to become a journalist, 12 months later I’m negotiating security terms and have become accustomed to death threats.

Never think you don’t matter, I never knew how much my life mattered until I found out how many important people don’t want me to live.

I sent out the truth about the NYC pedophile ring to trusted sources. You will be seeing the whole truth soon.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join