It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: G0055E
Did you run the number 3 through gematria? Im wondering if it says the same thing as eriathwen? 3 was always a white hat number if you will.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I know you do all this for others to enlighten the unwoke. I still felt like I should ask.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I can't see the grant scandal. Can you summarize it for me please? Twit is acting odd again with some solid accounts being censored.

Mark Zuckerberg Feeding Cows Macadamia Nuts and Beer.

This is frankly weird. Obviously some kind of agenda going on here.

Gematria- Macadamia Nuts and Beer

The Great Awakening, laptop from hell, Marburg virus.

"These Little buggers" Are Taking A Big Bite Out of Hawaii's Macadamia Crop

Priscilla Chan CZI- Changes

Now becoming much more focused on the "science" and keeping track of resignations Josue Estradra COO being replaced by Mark Malandra. "The new phase will be coinciding with 2025"- AI and Science.

New Biolab Hub launched in New York City.

"Right now, diseases such as Cancer and Parkinson's are often diagnosed after the onset of symptoms, making them harder to treat."

Brave new frontier-
"Will bioengineer immune cells to scout, report and repair damage to our cells before it leads to serious illness."
These scientific endeavors always start off sounding great until they mobilize them against us.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

This is the Children's Health Defense Lawsuit incoming-

Sueing Medical Board of California

They are creative, creating a whole segment of Doctors as unprotected speech. 2024 is going to be wild.

I can't imagine being a DR in Cali who may not be in favor of the jabs and being silenced. The big question is are they going to go before a judge that is bought and paid for by Pfizer.

Just to recap- Brook Jackson lawsuit, Grace Sachra, Children's Health Defense, AG Paxton 2 lawsuits against Pfizer, Pfizer and Moderna patent infringement.

Top Pfizer lawyer- Doug Lankler

Well, well- he worked at the U.S. Department of Justice as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

From your first source:

A third pointed out: “Zuck's 1 cow eats more Macademia nuts in a year than most humans can afford in their lifetime. All so Zuck can eat that cow.”

Sounds like something a supervillain would do, just because they can.

From your second source:

"The new phase will be coinciding with 2025"- AI and Science.

Yesterday I read something about 6G technology bridging the gap between the physical realm and the metaverse, and couldn't help but think of Zuck, even though the whole metaverse thing has been a flop so far.

From Brave Browser AI after searching 6G and the metaverse:

The combination of sixth generation (6G) communications and the Metaverse will enable the establishment of ultra-realistic synthetic environments. 6G will provide extremely high bandwidth and hyper-connectivity, facilitating persistent virtual worlds and physical-to-cyber interactions.

While 5G will be able to support the metaverse ecosystem, the emergence of 6G is likely to enhance metaverse use cases. MTP latency needs to be below the human perceptible limits to allow end-users to interact and engage with holographic augmentations seamlessly without causing dizziness and sickness.

Businesses are expected to shower $1.9 trillion on the metaverse between now and 2030, including 6G and cloud capex. The metaverse is inextricable from 6G, and it will be the major driver of 6G network architecture evolution and investment.

After hearing how Zuck treats animals, I have to wonder what he has planned for humans.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Brook Jackson Tweet- Where did Vantavia Go?
We are fortunate that she is tracking this clinical trial company that she worked for.

Her link does not go to the correct Helios.

Pinning her tweet-
"Helios is a clinical trial network supported by venture capitalists and run by individuals with questionable ethical backgrounds who actively target inexperienced clinical trial investigators and physicians seeking supplementary income for their practices.
This is dangerous business that compromises scientific integrity and distorts literature, harms participants, jeopardizes public health...such far researching consequences for both the scientific community and society. Beware."

Announced -November 17, 2022.
Grant Avenue Launches Helios Clinical Trial Network

Stephen DeCherney has connections to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill- has me wondering if he may know a certain Ralph Baric who did the tinkering with Covid. He also is connected to the NIH.

8 Year Old Poster Boy Dies after jabbed

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Well he is building that huge underground bunker there- but what doesn't really make sense is that the Hawaiian islands have invasive grasses so one would expect that these cows could provide a public service but oh no- macadamia nuts. Perhaps a manufactured shortage.

What about Biden and East Palestine?

The German connection to WIV-
German Scientists Met Openly with Wuhan 'Batwoman'.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Chilling mystery behind America's ski town 'Suicide Belt' - and why FOUR out of the six states with highest suicide rates are in the Rockies | Daily Mail Online

The region, notably New Mexico, Colorado and Montana, has earned the nickname 'Suicide Belt', with towns designed for a vacation away from the city becoming epicenters of the crisis.

www.dailymail.co.uk... cide-Belt-FOUR-six-states-highest-suicide-rates-Rockies.html

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Been a Ride

this 1s my ! & Done

4 Now

- 17 Degrees in indy

Love & ..... Let IT GO

To Each Their Own ....

[

edit on 14-1-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: nugget1
Stephen DeCherney has connections to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill- has me wondering if he may know a certain Ralph Baric who did the tinkering with Covid. He also is connected to the NIH.

8 Year Old Poster Boy Dies after jabbed

That's sad. Has any interviewer asked former/next President Trump about the many tragic consequences of the Covid-19 vaccine...particularly the post-March2021 batches?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Love you guys! That is all 🫡

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I'm also 3...(03/19/1961) This is getting crazy!!! I had just mentioned to a friend
during phone conversation that I nd known about ETs & UFOs 's I had seen them.... at some point someone told me via telepathy(I say this because I do not remember anyone being present) that I was here for a reason, maybe to help save lives of animals & humans? ...I have saved many of both...

When you mentioned putting in 3 to GOO55E for some reason I decided to put in Ektar....#1 was Chosen...WT? Yeah!!! There is a connection, not sure if I if mentioned before, Sitar is an Alien I met in the 90's in the here & now not in a dreamstate.

I too started to get into crazy stuff, just enough to add & reduce down to a single, was interested in taro cards but was too busy with music career. My focus was UFOs & Aliens.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Is there a glitch going on or is ATS dying?
Today in 'My ATS' a whole pile of threads re-appeared after I had deleted them with the last posts being from last year or breginning of this. Didn't think much of it until I went to the 'Live' tab. Most of the posts listed in 'recent' were back from the beginning of this year.
Are posts and posters so sparse that we have to 'circle back' to old posts?
What's going on?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

An interesting China facet > www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AianawaQ1320
Sorry, what's China's possiblle invasion of Taiwan got to do with ATS?
I did watch your link from where you started it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Name sounded familiar digging in.
a reply to: Thoughtful3

“It is not the virus,” Ehrichman said. “It is the live attenuated virus within the vaccine. The benefit is that those who have not received the vaccine, they can be vaccinated even without getting the vaccine by mouth.”
decade ago
Things that cause a pause

Children ages 0-12 who died after COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine - Even though this 8 year old survived the drowning and appeared to be improving days later, medical science, his doctor mother and doctor grandfather could not save him from the heart damage caused by 4 Covid Vaccines.

Children ages 0-12 who died after COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine - Even...

Wtelf

This is not good

study of 22,000 women looked at the effects of the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines on women’s menstrual cycle. Within four weeks of receiving the vaccine, unexpected vaginal bleeding occurred in 13.1% of perimenopausal, 14.1% of premenopausal, and 3.3% of postmenopausal women

What a Coincidence

I think I remember from the 1st rise of 4th Reich book but unsure, def a coinkydink

edit on 2024/15/1 by Crazierfox because:

edit on 2024/15/1 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Word is, when the server bills come due in the spring, no owner present, so bills won't be paid and that will be "all she wrote".

Hope I'm wrong 'bout that.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you, that thought had gone through my mind.
Personal page seems to have 'adjusted' itself now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I am a 9 and we have 3-3's so far. I wonder what Dashen's is since this started with him. The Chosen using Ektar is wild too. I did Rook Queen 3 years ago but don't remember anything that came up so I may run it through there again.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

It's easy to forget- today is the first day of the 2024 WEF thrills and chills. January 15- the 19th.

Rebel News- Clown World?
Interesting sign in the background.

All our favs are there-
Bill Gates Davos 2024

He is still pushing his agenda for the GERM Team because we are still not prepared for Disease X.

Big Chinese Delegation- Blinkin is worried

Then there are other ways to get information.
Overheard of the train

The evil axis; Bourla is going to be there as well along with Tedros and with Bill Gates. I've been trying to find a complete list of attendees but no luck so far.

I did have a moment of inspiration-

#459 clip
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_ WHITE_

Attendees wear white badges. CONF might mean conference, as in WEF. It's winter there- white snow. German- Swiss word for white- weiss. 23-23-23. [2+3=5] =15- first day of the Conference is the 15th.

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join