It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Bill Gates is wasting no time while in China.
From Chinese News Network-

Bill Gates 2.0

Sooo he is pledging $450 million for research in drug development and treatment. I wonder what flavor virus they are going for. Let's see TB, Avian flu, Malaria. Just so many choices.

The article points out that Microsoft is the only largest western big tech that remained in China and that means it was up and operating in China throughout the plandemic.

Robert Redfield Takes on Fauci

He is doing his best to look innocent in all of this. As far as I'm concerned he was in a top position and did nothing to stop the corruption of Big Pharma and the health agencies. Now that he is retired he can claim whatever with no repercussions.
He is placing his bet on the Avian virus.

"Redfield concluded that an even greater pandemic will come one day, saying he believes it will be an avian virus that is spread either through gain-of-function or bioterrorism."

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
She absolutely dosen't. When Bill Was Gov. of Ar. they had a group of austic kids at the gov mansion. The Gov. is the direct "boss" of the state run facilty that cares for autistc people. She came outside where they were gathered and yelled "when are these retards leaving" (maybe not exact wording but she did call them retards.) I also know a gentleman who was assigned to her security detail and he absolutely hates her over what he has seen and her from her towards us backward ass hillbilly Arkansans....... I have also read that she couldn't pass the bar exam in CT. and had to come to Ar. where at the time was an easier exam to pass.

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago6 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We may have a couple of posts coming up now.

Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.

Checking in with Scott Gottlieb [Pfizer point man]-
Scott Gottlieb Tweet

We couldn't have a clearer warning that Big Pharma does not like the drug price control that is proposed for Medicare.

Has this been addressed much earlier?
Handler [conductor]
Smoking can be bad for your health. Read the warning label.
Deboard train and walk away. Once in the tunnel there is no going back.

HSR- Human Subject Research
HSR

"Read the warning label"-
WSJ One Change Could Help Drugmakers Save 11 Million Trees a Year
The article in print form is called "Bill Would Let Drugmakers Stop Printing Long Pamphlets"

As we saw during the plademic the pamphlets were either missing or blank and the only resource was to check on-line. Meanwhile as the plandemic evolved we saw how the information changed.

The only thing holding this up is "an obscure clause in the FDA's Congressional spending bill has blocked the move, with intense lobbying from two dedicated groups, the Alliance to Modernize Prescription Information, representing drugmakers such as Astra Zeneca, Eli Lilly and Pfizer, and the Pharmaceutical Printed Literature Association, backed by paper producers such as Avery Dennison, JP Gould and Westrock."

The mention of "train", a train travels on two parallel tracks. I wonder. Why can't there be two parallel tracks, a printed version and an on-line version of the pamphlets? I know it is always about saving the trees but the bigger Q to ask is why are these pamphlets so long to begin with?

With these lobbying groups, both Big Pharma connected, on two different tracks with one pro and one against.

"Once in the tunnel there is no going back."- This issue is winding its way through the system and there is no way for Big Pharma or their partner in crime the FDA to pull it back. The last thing they would want right now is to have a spotlight on this issue and how vulnerable it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting... POTUS45's exclusivity contract with Truth social ends tomorrow... #55 tweet coming this weekend or next?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting... POTUS45's exclusivity contract with Truth social ends tomorrow... #55 tweet coming this weekend or next?

Ends on the “17th” you say?
I suppose I’ll keep an eye out for a certain tweet

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
She absolutely dosen't. When Bill Was Gov. of Ar. they had a group of austic kids at the gov mansion. The Gov. is the direct "boss" of the state run facilty that cares for autistc people. She came outside where they were gathered and yelled "when are these retards leaving" (maybe not exact wording but she did call them retards.) I also know a gentleman who was assigned to her security detail and he absolutely hates her over what he has seen and her from her towards us backward ass hillbilly Arkansans....... I have also read that she couldn't pass the bar exam in CT. and had to come to Ar. where at the time was an easier exam to pass.

I saw a reporters video clip years ago where a little girl with Down Syndrome ran up and hugged her legs-Hillary angrily said "Get that little Bast*rd away from me!". It has been scrubbed for the internet; go figure.

One thing that can't be scrubbed is:

Or this one:

edit on 500000011America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: fix pic

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Jerome Powell just admitted that some banks are in trouble with their commercial real estate holdings: ‘We do expect that there will be losses’

After announcing its first pause on interest rate hikes since March of last year, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell told reporters that he’s keeping an eye on commercial real estate and watching the situation as it pertains to the banking system “very carefully.”

“There’s a substantial amount of commercial real estate in the banking system; a large part of it is in smaller banks,” Powell told reporters on Wednesday. “To the extent that it’s well distributed, then the system could take losses. We do expect that there will be losses, but there will be banks that have concentrations, and those banks will experience larger losses. So we’re well aware of that, we’re monitoring it carefully.”

www.google.com...

Jerome Powell sounds ultra-cautious as he takes his foot off the hike machine: ‘We want to get inflation down to 2%, and we just don’t see that yet’

Chair Jerome Powell offered a nuanced view Wednesday of how the Fed intends to address its core challenge at a time when inflation is both way below its peak but still well above the central bank’s 2% target: Give it more time, and maybe some help from additional interest rate hikes.

fortune.com...

Just days after pausing rate hikes, Fed officials call for more increases

Fed Governor Christopher Waller and Richmond Fed President Thomas Barkin both said Friday that additional rate increases are necessary to bring inflation down to the central bank’s 2% targe

amp.cnn.com...

Regional Banks Scramble To Unload Commercial Real Estate Loans, Fearing New Crisis

The work-from-home trend has been taking its toll on office landlords and is now making its way through to banks’ commercial loan portfolios, leading some analysts to predict that more trauma could be on the way for regional banks this year.

The Trepp report highlighted several regional markets, such as San Francisco, where office sublease offers jumped 140 percent since 2020, and Los Angeles, where office vacancies hit a historic high of 22 percent. Available office space in Washington D.C. increased to 21.7 percent in the first quarter of 2023.

New York has been hit hard, as well. Office occupancy rates in New York City plummeted from 90 percent to 10 percent in 2020 during the COVID pandemic, but only recovered to 48 percent this year. Revenue from office leases fell by 18.5 percent between December 2019 and December 2022.

www.zerohedge.com...

Texas commercial real estate mogul Ross Perot Jr. says a CRE recession looks likely: ‘It’ll be years before we really understand the damage the pandemic did to the world’

It’ll be years before we really understand the damage the pandemic did to the world,” Perot tells Fortune, adding that for one, “it broke the habit patterns of millions of people that used to go to work every day in a real office.”

All eyes are on the office sector, and as Fortune has previously covered, some say it’s already crashing. Fred Cordova, chief executive officer and founder of Santa Monica–based commercial real estate brokerage and consultancy firm Corion Enterprises, recently told Fortune that “what’s happening in the office sector is apocalyptical: We’re creating this huge class of zombie buildings, buildings that no one wants to put any money into because the capital structure is broken.

fortune.com...
edit on 16-6-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E
The chief accountant at Ukraine’s Burisma Energy, who offered to provide US authorities with damning evidence regarding financial crimes involving Joe and Hunter Biden, has been found dead before she could testify

This is my “shocked” face :-D

ETA: i see a source in a post further down. But leaving this image to show the goog scrubbing

source? not because i don't believe you but google is scrubbing. I went to look bc I wanted to share the info with someone in a text and got this:

edit on 16-6-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I remeber hearing about that but did not see the clip! Nothing surprises me about her at all.
I also read where Chelsey had surgery to make her look less like her real father Webb.
There was also a story back when Bill was the gov that he had an illegitimate child (son I think) by an anchorwoman from our local news. She was african american and I remember that flyers were being placed with a pic of the child. I got a plyer but it has been long gone. What leads me to think there may be some truth there is the anchorwoman was popular, I loved her, and sholrtly after the flyers came out she was transferred outta here to a newsjob in a different state.

NOTE TO DASK: I cannot prove this so don't start with me...lol. I am just sharing memories.

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago6 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Continuing on with Human Subject Research.
Paging Christine Grady, Fauci's sidekick in crime.

Important Changes to Informed Consent, Oh My!

Hmmm... prior to the plandemic launch there were 8 elements of informed consent. Suddenly there was an urgent need to add another. Makes one wonder why.

This addition makes for some wonderful reading. At least they were thorough and threw in the right to not release information to the public if they don't feel like it.

Christine Grady was busy, busy, busy because that was not the only thing that required some tweaking.

Prior to the plandemic there were local Institutional Review Boards for multisite clinical trials, but that had to change because they had an upcoming plandemic special.

Understand Clinical Trial Changes at The NIH

So now instead of some kind of balance and check everything was channeled through a single Institutional Review Board.
Heading over to the NIH Library, seriously this is annoying with any important article the death ray of light.

"In the current system the reviewer has the opportunity to directly interact with the committee to exchange thoughts and ideas as well as learn from the experience.
A centralized review- make the process one step removed from the researcher and decrease the opportunity for interaction."

Well they couldn't have that.
What about these biospecimens that they have been desperate to get?

Informed Consent for Secondary Research with Data and biospecimens

The "One Ring to Rule them all " Institutional Review Board has some amazing powers. "

"The approval for the use of the data and biospecimens in the new research studies that are outside the scope of the primary protocol and consent [i.e. secondary research] will need to be met through other means. This may include IRB approval of the secondary research project and if necessary, reconsent, or a waiver of consent, even if participants have indicated their agreement to storage and sharing for future use." Why bother with any consent at all.

Fun ties ahead. Scrolling through this just look, samples can be used without additional consent and we are dreaming that they will not be able to identify individuals involved in these clinical trials and they admit it.

The sample language section will never be used. It would have potential clinical trial participants running for the hills.
Not only are they going to collect the data and biospecimens and use it in other research, but they will share it with the entire world and with commercial entities.

Chrisitne Grady
She seems to be very, very quiet lately.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
I found these. It looks like it is coming from Giuliani so who knows lol

m s n

Salon

The New Republic
edit on 6/16/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: stupid urls

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Energy Transition Is ‘More Profound Than the Internet,’ Says John Podesta

The White House’s clean energy advisor said climate change will usher in an economic transformation “on a size and scale never heard of in human history.”

John Podesta, a veteran Democratic strategist, joined the Biden administration in September to spearhead its implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act. When humanity looks back on this period in history, it will be seen as an inflection point in the climate crisis, White House advisor John Podesta said at the Bloomberg Green Summit in April. A Democratic strategist who joined the Biden administration last year as senior advisor on clean energy innovation & implementation, Podesta said climate change is ushering in “a transformation of the global economy on a size and scale never heard of in human history.”

“I lived through seeing the power of what the internet did, and what communications and information technologies are impacting,” Podesta said during an on-stage interview. “I think this is even more profound than that.”

Podesta, who has also served as a chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton and a climate advisor to former President Barack Obama, is now tasked with overseeing the implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act, which passed in the US last year. The IRA’s $374 billion in credits and incentives for carbon-free development makes it the country’s largest climate investment ever. One analysis found that, if fully implemented, the IRA will cut US greenhouse gas emissions 37% to 41% from 2005 levels. The Biden administration has pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 50% from 2005 levels.

www.bloomberg.com...

The Wall Street exec who manages $9 trillion is worried about the productivity crisis and believes A.I. could be the silver bullet

New artificial intelligence technologies can help end our period of record inflation, the head of the world’s largest asset manager argued on Wednesday.

Companies hope that generative A.I.—a category of tools that include OpenAI’s viral chatbot ChatGPT—could automate a large swath of knowledge work.

www.google.com...

UN’s Vision Of The Future: An “Apex body” And Digital ID To Rule Us All

United Nations recently published three new Policy Briefs “to provide more detail on certain proposals contained in Our Common Agenda” – The UN Secretary-General’s vision for the future of global cooperation that will be decided at “The Summit of the Future” in September 2024. These briefings; A Global Digital Compact, Reforms to the International Financial Architecture and The Future of Outer Space Governance sets out a chilling course for our future.

Among the proposals are a new “apex body” in charge of the entire financial system that will “enhance its coherence and align its priorities with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.” This could, according to Secretary-General António Guterres, be done through a “Biennial Summit between the Group of 20, Economic and Social Council, the Secretary-General, and heads of international financial institutions.”

A vital part of the agenda is also digital connectivity and the establishment of a Global Digital Compact. This can be described as a cybernetic organ, consisting of a digitally connected network of people, entities, devices, and things, that easily can be directed by those who run the system. In the Policy Brief it is for example explained how digitisation will help to achieve the global goals. The suggestions happens to be very similar to what World Economic Forum and PwC prescribed in their report Unlocking Technologies for the Global Goals in 2020. A Digital ID is a cornerstone in this work and is among other things seen as a way to reduce poverty.

blog.jacobnordangard.se...

The Summit of the Future

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Why is such a disgusting excuse for a human being still relivent? Podesta shouldn't be allowed to push a broom at Walmart.
Biden has gone overboard hiring freaks and criminals for his administration with zero pushback from anyone.
It's no wonder the US is to be tanking.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

From your New Republic link:

But according to Rudy Giuliani, the executive is actually the wife of Burisma co-founder Mykola Lisin. Giuliani told Newsmax over the weekend that Lisin died under suspicious circumstances. He seemed to imply the businessman left the recordings to his wife, but she died before the FBI could interview her.

The FBI “followed up on none of the evidence I gave them,” Giuliani said. “I gave them one witness that any investigator would jump through hoops to go to. Gave them a witness who is a woman, who is the chief accountant at this crooked company Burisma.”

“She was the wife of the former owner, who died under suspicious circumstances. And she was willing to give up all of the offshore bank accounts, including the Bidens’!”

Wasn't there something-something about wives?
Oh yeah, "Q-wives"

Seems to me that people are just "Dying" to testify against Joe Biden and Family. Hope nothing happens to Archer.

Like a cartoon, this world has become.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: G005E

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Ends on the “17th” you say?
I suppose I’ll keep an eye out for a certain tweet

Wouldn't that be something!

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here's my ongoing question. Who is Q, and why isn't the DOJ going to all ends to bring him to justice... for roping everyone in? It is a global movement. Why aren't leaders of other countries looking for Q or attempting to identify him?

If the DOJ is indeed corrupt and hellbent on going after the opposition. Wouldn't Q be on the same scale as Trump and the Extreme MAGA movement? Minimally, wouldn't Q be on the FBIs 10 MW list?

I firmly believe the only psy-op, was telling people Q is a psy-op.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a person with something to hide.

knewz.com...
knewz.com/barack-obama-digital-fingerprint-combat-misinformation-deepfakes

Former President 0bama suggested the creation of "digital fingerprints" to help people identify the authenticity of news sources and differentiate between legitimate and false stories.

During an interview on CNN Audio's "The Axe Files," 0bama noted the increasing prevalence of deepfakes, saying he had seen them being used to target him with digitally manipulated videos and audio.

edit on 16-6-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
trying to ignore something?. Or is this a drip to drum up acceptance msn . Com where I found it.

November 10th, 2021, Stew Peters posted an interview on Rumble[23] with Alley Carter, who alleges that she was trafficked and abused by multiple elite and powerful men and women, including Barack and Michelle Obama, the latter of whom she says is "a man." The video gained over 700,000 views in two years

How a Grad Student Uncovered the Largest Known Slave Auction in the U.S.

Interesting

The Ball Dynasty

The Ball family might not be a household name outside of South Carolina, but it is widely known within the state thanks to a descendant named Edward Ball who wrote a bestselling book in 1998 that bared the family’s skeletons — and, with them, those of other Southern slave owners.

Bombshell Development in Madeleine McCann Search

German cops were joined by Portuguese and British officers to help conduct the intense investigation, since the McCann family is from England, the toddler went missing in the Algarve region of southern Portugal and Brueckner is currently at a prison in the German city ofBraunschweig for a different case

Former Christian missionary sentenced for sexual abuse and incest after preschooler contracts gonorrhea

During trial, evidence was presented that Webb was diagnosed with gonorrhea just days before the child was also diagnosed with gonorrhea. The prosecution’s case was aided, in substantial part, by the testimony of an expert in child abuse pediatrics. Taylor, the lead prosecutor in the case, successfully pushed back against the defense’s claims that the child could have contracted gonorrhea in a non-sexual manner

Sick
edit on 2023/6/16 by CrazyFox because: 40 Seconds in quarter speed

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

As I postulated with the death of Ted Kazansky, it could be possible that -Q- is another member of the Murray Experiment or even a test subject from the MKUltra group that has somehow broken loose from the brainwashing.

In order to figure out if this is a possible angle though, one would have to cross reference Harvard student from that era with White House staffing during the Obama and Trump eras.

a reply to: FlyingFox
There has been a lot of news angles popping up lately about Michele Obama and her large Dachshund Barak likes to play with. A lot of news lately, and not just that video of her walking out of the church either. They might be trying to get a head of running.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Kenya face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Sodomy is a felony per Section 162 of the Kenyan Penal Code, punishable by 21 years' imprisonment, and any sexual practices (termed "gross indecency") are a felony under section 165 of the same statute, punishable by 5 years' imprisonment. On 24 May 2019, the High Court of Kenya refused an order to declare sections 162 and 165 unconstitutional. The state does not recognise any relationships between persons of the same sex; same-sex marriage is banned under the Kenyan Constitution since 2010. There are no explicit protections against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. Adoption is prohibited to same-sex couples.

Transgender people have historically suffered discrimination, and there are no statutory provisions relating to transgender rights. However, there have been a series of court rulings in favour of transgender rights, such as the right to change the names appearing on legal documents. It is currently unclear as to whether these rulings constitute substantive law on the issue of changing legal gender.

Kenyan society is highly conservative, and a large majority of people hold negative views of LGBT people. Despite this, public support has slowly been growing and various organisations are working to protect and improve LGBT rights.

I wonder how Kenya will see their "favorite" son if these facts come out about the Obamas are proven to be true?

The above quote is not an attack on anyone's lifestyle but is only quoted to show facts presented from a source.
edit on 16-6-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Disgusting but true, Podesta is still politically active and in charge of Biden's 370 billion dollar pet project. Since it seems no one has the 🏀 s to take these people on, it looks like they'll have the honor of transitioning us to our green new future. The only green these people have ever cared about is 💰

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join