It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Epps got six months.

Still fishy.

edit on 777Vpm03America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jan 2024 14:31:50 -0600 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

This is silly.

Guantanam0 is for foreigners.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that Hunter, Beau, or Frank and James are going to be brought up in those Epstein flight logs.

Jeffrey Epstein had information on Donald Trump and the Clintons so incendiary, it could have upended the 2016 presidential election if made public, according to the dead financier’s younger brother.

“Here’s a direct quote: ‘If I said what I know about both candidates, they’d have to cancel the election.’ That’s what Jeffrey told me in 2016,” Mark Epstein told The Post Wednesday, recalling a conversation he had with his brother about the showdown between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

However, property developer Mark, 69, demurred when pushed to elaborate, saying his brother never revealed to him exactly what he knew about the then-presidential hopefuls.

Now more information in this article covers the Clinton and only tosses in Trumps name in passing between Clinton this and Clinton that.

Why bring up the Clintons now in context to the elections?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Don't eat fast food/Processed food.
Bury loved ones on your property.
When the storm comes

About 25+?? years ago. I worked with a Chinese woman. She said when she was maybe 8-9 (would have been during the 60's), they made all the children in her area dig up dead people. It was some daily task or somesuch. Don't think she even knew why or what the reason was or whom the dead were and why they were dead etc. At the time I just thought ummm WTF. Now it's taking on a whole new meaning I guess

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

EPSTEIN COURT DOCUMENTS

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This is interesting (from your link):

Magician David Copperfield was a guest at Epstein's house. They were described as friends.

Copperfield performed magic tricks and asked if she "was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls."

Was Copperfield trying to warn her, or was he asking for other reasons?

David Copperfield, from my understanding, was doing the same kind of thing Anthony Bourdain was doing just from another angle (he still might be for all we know). The rumor was that people were/are being trafficked for occult practices and ceremonies. Copperfield was interested in something in that area of the world, it was why he bought the island around there that he did. I guess that's something else though for another thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe we all have our own path. People who feel compelled to fight evil are being called (imo) for a higher purpose. Everyone that has participated in this thread must have had an inkling that the world wasn't quite right which also (imo) is drew contributors & lurkers to discover all that we have discovered here.
I for one am just glad and appreciative for your work.......other words I'm glad you're here!

PS
Any idea what to do to make my links work right? I have tried cutting back the second https// but the link breaks....

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Rook,

Regarding links, I let tinyurl.com make a single link out of those that are too long or have more than one https in them.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2

Any idea what to do to make my links work right? I have tried cutting back the second https// but the link breaks....

Remove 'url' in the first portion, leaving the '[' intact, then remove the second (double) link AFTER the ']' and it should link correctly for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We have something seriously strange from the current book.

Chapter 4: Prepare to Fail
February 3, 2020 Fauci, under the fog of Covid, shut down a clinical trial being conducted in South Africa- a trial for an HIV jab. The trial was called HVTN-702, Uhambo [Zulu meaning- pleasure]. The trial started in 2016 and was to go until 2022 but suddenly the independent monitoring board unsealed some of the data.

This trial was building from a Thailand clinical trial RV-144 which they claimed was not successful, but actually did have some positive results. [2003-2009] The book claims that this trial name was strange.

When does a bird sing?
The Uhamba clinical trial was based on a live bird virus called Canary Pox. Hopefully we are not entering SV40 territory. Apparently we are to "trust" this virus, which can infect human cells without causing any disease.

"That ability made it a promising so-called vector virus for a vaccine- one that carries material into human cells that then introduces them to make several key proteins of the HIV virus."

Now hear me out- what if they switched the placebo group and the trial group because these results don't make sense.

"The number of people newly infected with HIV in the trial's placebo control group was almost the same as the number that had been given the experimental canary-pox- vectored vaccine." ! Page 110

Merck- the maker of 8 of the 14 recommended routine jabs for children also had a foray into the HIV jab search.
Their HIV clinical trial-
"found not only that the candidate vaccine gave no protection against HIV, but that it might have made the risk of infection higher.
More people in the group vaccinated with the experimental shot went on to be infected with HIV than in the control group that got the placebo vaccine."

So over Fauci's tenure they have been building a foundation of knowledge not in finding a cure or preventative jab but the contrary and the mission started 3 years after the HIV epidemic began.

According to Fauci and his forked tongue -
"To be honest , we don't have any idea how long it's going to take to develop a vaccine, if indeed we will be able to develop one."

I'm just wondering what they have done with all this data, especially in light of VAIDS and the Covid jabs. Fauci has been around HIV/AIDS for years and would be on top of all the research data.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

PM4U

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
100%
Regulated
Some platforms will collapse under their own weight of illegal activities.
Track inside sales/divestures
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.

Ma rk Zuckerberg liquidating

Largest sale December 28, 2023 for $17.1 million.

Mark Zuckerberg bunker on Kauai

They won't be safe to walk the streets. Why would he need so many bedrooms- at least 30 unless he was expecting company. Blast proof door- expecting a siege of some type.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I had finished Chapter 5- Prepare to Share earlier.

Richard Hatchett Wiki

As you can see he was in a position of great influence and this chapter shows the level of manipulation he used to fan the flames of fear.
He natters on about Cassandra warnings of doom and gloom of the virus that at that time only had a few cases.

Cassandra

"was a trojan priestess dedicated to the God Apollo and fated him to utter true prophecies but never to be believed."

More like a trojan horse. Everyone he met with he fanned the flames.

And look where he met Ulstein Da-Inge in Oslo, who in turn got him before Erma Soldberg, then P.M. of Norway.
Gestapo HQ's, The Victoria Terrasse.

Victor ia Terrasse Ugly history

Soldberg commented that his estimates and narrative were far outside what anyone else was predicting but then he may have known a thing or two.
Of course there are lots of number connections but the Monkey Pox arrival in May could be the clue I have been looking for.

M & M= 13+13=26. Next plandemic.

Presidential M & M's

President Trump could have easily signed the packets but he didn't. He didn't sign on to the mission that they had turned M & M's into.
M & M ditches Spokescandy

3 figures- 3 horses of the apocalypse and the weight 3.27 grams- 3rd year 2027 of the plandemic. I've now spent 4 years trying to figure out M&M's.

More

Green heels replaced with white sneakers and good questions why would the House Judiciary Committee be interested in this and comparing it to Splash Mountain?

Splash Mountain- interesting details

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Happy 2024 to you too Troy and everyone, the posters, lurkers, our wonderful mod, and them no longer with us. This year is going to be crazy but huge at the same time.

Thank you IBB. I agree, it's going to be a turbulent year. Hopefully a pinnacle one, too..

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Remember..it doesn't matter what happens in this world, matrix, simulation, game, Earth School, 3D, whatever you wish to call it...what matters is standing solidly in your knowing of the truth, unwavering in your conviction, steadfast on your path to your destiny --your dream. That's all that matters.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

PM4U

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well this might be a fun thrail to walk down.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the deadly twin blasts near the burial site of slain military commander Qasem Soleimani in southern Iran.

At least 84 people were killed and 284 injured in the blasts on Wednesday, state-run news agency IRNA reported, in what was the deadliest attack in Iran since its 1979 revolution.

ISIS media wing Al-Furqan issued a statement on Thursday – more than 24 hours after the explosions – claiming two suicide bombers, who are brothers, had detonated their explosive vests as Shiite mourners gathered for the fourth anniversary of the assassination of Soleimani near his grave in his hometown of Kerman.

The statement, titled “And Kill Them Wherever You Find Them,” named the two bombers and said they targeted a gathering of “polytheists” near the grave of their “dead leader” Soleimani.

So how long till Iran starts to point the finger at the CIA? ISIS was an Obama era CIA operation, so did Biden order the attack, was it Obama that pulled the string, or did the Agency just do this on their own?

What a fun way to expose ones self.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting... As I'm getting comms that there is an event associated with Renegade that is holding up the EBS.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Epps-stein...?
edit on 777Vam05America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jan 2024 00:46:29 -0600 by 777Vader because:

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join