It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Great

I jest when the arrest vid came up in the early morning Twitter it was my first thought
This is inspiring even if turns out to be staged

a reply to: 777Vader
Pete

Super New Year! At midnight, THE BOMB WAS DROPPED. At 1:15 EST, I proudly deliver a public display which may not be understood on it's face, but EVERY American can appreciate the following: . .... ....

Chuck says
wtw

What did they just pull out of the water?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Human Trafficking India

Literally flying under the radar. One would expect that some legal process must exist that would force the company to reveal who chartered the plane. What are the chances whoever it is will be on the Epstein list.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We have some serious weirdness around this new book. Did you know?

Page 55
"NASA satellites now can pick out areas where there is a looming threat of potentially deadly infectious disease outbreak."
Acting as an early warning system.
"2006-2007 NASA satellite predicted an outbreak of Rift Valley Fever in NE Africa- 6 weeks before the first infection."

PREDICT, funded by USAID, has discovered a previously unknown strain of Ebola.

Just reading this gives me the impression of a listing of the criminals in this bio-attack and the crimes they are guilty of. Everything is just so in ones face.

For example page 52, the first woman to receive the Pfizer jab was 90 year old Margaret Keenan, December 8, 2020.
31-8=23. 9+8=17. Over and over again.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

According to Kate Kelland this book is non fiction, so the fictional story in chapter 9 is a factoid. Aside from the absolutely ludicrous writing-

Stephan Bancel, CEO of Moderna, deserves a call-out.
He e-mailed Richard Hatchett January 20, 2020 asking for $1 million. He had flown - just wait for it- 7 hours on an over-night red eye.
According to Bancel he had known about the virus between Christmas and New Years - 7 days.

But wait-

"It took Hatchett -7 minutes to know what to do." He gave Bancel slightly less than $1 million- just a wild guess $999,017."

Page 41 Up to bat- Britain. Part of the 23 club- First cases were January 31 and it took 2 months -March 23 for a full national lock down.
Wuhan lockdown was 2 months earlier- January 23rd.

We can't leave out Bill de Blasio-

Page 45- Our hospitals are great.

March 2 [23] tweet- "Go on with your lives and get out of town." Meanwhile New York City was the epicenter of the first, more lethal Covid-19 variant. He wasn't satisfied at helping put Covid positive in nursing homes.
It was another two weeks before ordering schools to close March 15.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I've been watching the covid story mutate pretty closely. When heart issues were linked to a delayed adverse reaction to the vaccination the explaination became long covid in the unvaccinated was causing heart issues after they got the bug, so get vaccinated!

The vaccinated are three times more likely to get covid repeatedly, along with rebound covid, greatly invreasing your chances of developing long covid....and heart issues. Never mind that the heart issues cropped up early on in the vaccination program; they needed to sell us on a plausable cover story.

I just saw on the evening news a couple of nights ago that the new covid variant going around is causing heart issues; lots of clots.

I guess they think they're doing a good job of distancing the vaccines adverse events from the heart issues they cause....and people are buying it.

Maybe it isn't about reducing the world population; maybe it's about overcoming the roadblocks in mRNA technology by expanding their testing grounds and fast tracking the research to take a giant leap forward in medicine- Mengele style. It's said he propelled medicine forward 100 years with his horrific human experimants.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ha, Ha, Ha -who writes a book like this? Obviously bought and paid for by Gates & Company.

Confessions from the book. Snort. OMG this is too funny...

Richard Hatchett- I wonder where he got the science from. In January he had the forethought to order for his family those fantastic face masks, 50 for each member of his family. 3 children, wife and himself= 250 masks- year 25.

These people take themselves seriously.
Snort-
" I understood that it probably didn't present a super high risk for me." LOL.

Snort, snort, snort.
Page 36 "Does this mean, that, to be properly prepared we need more people to be afraid? Again the answer to this is, [Snort, LOL]- on balance- yes. Pandemic is here to stay and we need to be swiftly afraid."

"It's a tsunami- we need to be very, very afraid."
Snort, snort, snort -Lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Like excess breathing causses hear attacks. Snort.

Someone had a great sense of humor to pull this book together.

Snort, snort alert-

Page 41- The level of incompetence- WHO-

"After their terrible response to Ebola [because of 23] independent experts recommended that the WHO should be stripped of its role in declaring International Emergencies Arising from Disease Outbreak. And they expect more authority???

WEF alert- Richard Hatchett signed 3, count them, 3 separate deals to invest in developing new vaccines against this new and 'dangerous' pathogen. Page 38.

CEPI being really on top of things proposed this Pandemic Speed operation in 2021. They couldn't stand to be left behind since there was Operation Warp Speed, Light speed, so now we have pathetic Plandemic Speed.

But there is another way to look at this book.

These people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nobody at the scene squared up to Hillary and looked her in the eye, asking if she needed assistance. It was all very matter-of-fact, like she was a carcass entering a processing facility. It didn't seem like she wanted to go willingly either.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

17 Seconds someone knows
1:38 is that the same version?

THE ROYALS AT PLAY

edit on 2024/1/1 by Crazierfox because: Ywc

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Happy New Year... Calendar, Dimension, Life, Guys 'n' Gals!!!

Same to you RelSciHistItSufi! I have a feeling your posts this year will contain electrifyingly good info!

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Different security detail...more relaxed, for some reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

THIS IS THE WAKE UP CALL. WE'RE GOING BEYOND.

1 - GOD IS LOVE
2 - GOD WON
3 - ACCEPTED = GAME OVER

Post #434 = 4+3 = 7 = 7/4 = July 4
God is Love = 1 John 4:16 = 1+6 = 4/7 = July 4
LOVE PARK = July 13, 2007 = July 1+3 = July 4
Liberty Bell = Freedom = July 4

Our Choice = Our Declaration of Independence = Let Freedom Ring
Liberty Bell = Philadelphia = City of Brotherly Love = Rocky = The Rock
Faith = In God We Trust = Lean Not on Our Own Understanding = Spirit Leads
Focus on the Bigger Picture = The Mission = The Why = 1 Way = By the Book
God's Word is the Cure = Learn It and Make Fake News Powerless = Balance
God Always Keeps His Promises = Equal = No One Above the Law = A Code
The Peacemaker = Peace Through Strength = God is a Counter Puncher
The Right Way = If No One Throws the First Stone, All Wars Will End
Justice is Blind = One Nation Under God, Indivisible = United with Love
United, We Stand = We, the People, Stop Giving Away Our Power = Reborn
An Awakening = Living Dreams = Peace, Prosperity & the Pursuit of Happiness
Biblical = Be Still & Know = God's In Full Control = God's Will = Peace of Earth
PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

Proclaim Liberty: How the Hebrew Bible Molded America

GOD IS LOVE = OUR GUIDE TO WINNING THE PEACE

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Epstein's Flight Logs

s3.documentcloud.org... 4/epstein-flight-logs-released-in-usa-vs-maxwell.pdf

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I've come across something interesting in the current book. Page 71-72 brings up the Table Top Exercise dealing with an outbreak of Clade X. Weird name but maybe not so.

This exercise involved X disease outbreak and how participants would handle it after it had been spreading 7 weeks. This took place in February 2022-, perhaps #2222.

Following their train of thought C=3, l=12, A=1, D=4, e=5- added together = 25> 2025.

First 3 letters, the l could look like an i hence CIA comes to mind. DE=9.
-----
Speaking of 9 Scott Gottlieb being the only insider at Pfizer to buy shares, purchased 3000 shares in December so now he owns 9000 shares.
Nothing is by accident, at an average price of $26.47 a share.

Pfizer News

The institutions are buying back in because they are well aware of the cancer issue coming up.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Have you seen this?
Massive Police Presence - Florida

I wonder what's up.

Albert Bourla led big bonus payouts over 5 years

Albert Bourla rang the closing bell January 17, 2019 [under the picture].

I'm not too certain about Elon Musk, especially now that he is connected to 23. The amounts of $ these people rake in...

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
For those interested we are now on chapter 3: PREPARE to Take Risks.

This is my interpretation...

CEPI- Melanie Saville announced early investments in Moderna, Inovio and the University of Queensland.
Smoking gun -HIV link to the jabs courtesy of U of Q.

Young's research team were very, very, very early in the Covid vaccine development. CEPI granted $4 million for research. This is the first time I have seen this- CEPI's top lawyer Dick Wilder commented on the failed research as no big deal.

Q- In the legal agreement between CEPI and U of Q what scope of research work was shared? This matters...

"They realized it was time to pull the plug on their once promising vaccine for Covid-19.- the molecular clamp [aka Spike Protein] chosen for its enhanced stabelizing properties was made using two fragments of a protein found in HIV.

The team had thought, with good reason, that the risk of these tiny fragments causing an HIV immune response was very low.
Ultimately however, they were wrong: volunteers in the early- stage clinical trials began showing up as positive on the HIV tests."

One would expect that Young would provide progress reports and detailed research information to CEPI. Pages 58-59

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel we may have a link to Mr. Pool's "black swan".

Page 67 deals with the Cygnus Table Top Exercise. "The fictitious virus- dubbed H2N2 or "SWAN FLU"- had emerged in Thailand in June of that year..." Black Swan event- Covid-19?

It's about the BREAK- "SAGE called on Boris Johnson to shut down cafes, bars, restaurants, gyms and other places" < This was known as a circuit breaker. Page 64.

H2 - #8 in the alphabet- 88.
N2-#14-[14+14]=28-88.

I had heard of Clade X but wasn't aware of the secret code name Cygnus. This exercise was focused on South America and Europe and for each infected person the virus was transmitted between 2 + 3 other people. 23.

There are so many key numbers in this book that I will try and just parse through the most critical ones or else we will all get bogged down.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes I saw this last night. Still haven't seen an update.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
She was shocked at the painting of BC in red heels.....LMAO!

How many people's names are to be kept secret? I thought they said 3, but there sure seems like a lot blacked out.,,,frequent flyers I guess
I am fairly sure BG is blacked out.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1 by RookQueen2 because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join