It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

IMO, you're wrong about "Q" having no effect on our knowledge of what's going on. Q has directly and indirectly made millions of people more aware of what's happening behind the scenes. Things that affect our everyday lives.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Okay so the dates listed had nothign to do with the start of each of those epidemics then?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

Thank you for the Elon vid! I enjoyed watching the entire thing very much. I am on board with his train of thought and he "seems" to be in favor of humanity. While I am cautious, I also believe we have to have people like Musk to aid us in the restructuring of our political system and our way of thinking in regards to putting humanity first as we work on climate issues.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry. I haven't been able to post since my last post but have it corrected for now. Anyway, you could be right imo.
I thought you would be able to connect it, so brought here. We shall see.

I watched the vid that brewtiger posted and he thinks so much like we do. I suspect he is part of the team.
He called out the population reduction people.....it was quite enjoyable.

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: added

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: added

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

IMO, you're wrong about "Q" having no effect on our knowledge of what's going on. Q has directly and indirectly made millions of people more aware of what's happening behind the scenes. Things that affect our everyday lives.

I agree to disagree.

However what has changed? what impact has Q had besides making the establishment stronger since hetheyherit came on the scene? Since Q came on the scene Trump fell for covid, trumps administration certified bidens stolen election, they shutdown the whole world for a fake virus, stole the election,forced people to take an experimental drug, blatantly targeting whistleblowers, opponents, created fake wars,embezzled close to trillions, and anything they care todo without even caring if the public is aware anymore.

So far since Q has come into the scene nothing has changed except for the worse for humanity and human rights. There has been no significant accountability or justice been served unless you consider what they are doing to trump,assange,guccifer,seth rich,snowden,rudy, the pillow guy, American citizens that lost their jobs for a jab or took the jab, etc as justice.

edit on 261231America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 19:26:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Population reduction is weird. Ok, so if the attempt to reduce the actual population is successful, then its going to be worse than most people think.

after the last census it was stated that the US' population was around 370 million people, now that number can't be found and the "official" number is around 333 million people. Did they just lose almost 40 million people? What's worse is that the real working numbers (the numbers used by Congress) is around 240 million people. that's over 100 million people missing from the last "official" census numbers. So how many people really are there in the US?

Here in Washington State the population number went from 5 million people (good luck finding those numbers) then it was reported in 2019 that there were 7 million people. Even though Inslee made a big deal about it happening, the "official" numbers show that Washington State reached 7 million way back in 2014.

China is the worst offender at this though. India has 1.4 billion, and it allows for other countries to verify this amount. China says it also has 1.4 billion people but refuses to allow the numbers to be verified. Now lets put this in perspective.

Size of India is 3.29 million km², and they have 1.4 billion people.

Size of China is 9.60 million km², and they claim that they also have 1.4 billion people.

Size of US is 9.83 million km², and we claim that there are 333 million people, but the number is most likely 240 million people.

How is China, a country smaller than the size of the US, able to house four times the amount of people as the US, but still only have population centers along the east coast? Many of the cities that they boast about are admittedly ghost cities with zero to very few populations in it. It was estimated that China only has a real population number of around 400 million people, and not the billion more that they claim.

Why would China lie, well that's how China maintains control in the UN and on the Geo-Political front.

What this all means in regard to the whole population reduction, is that the numbers are highly inflated as it is. If real population reduction is conducted, then the amount of people missing will be very noticeable, but on the other hand is a "fake" pandemic came through and was used to correct the numbers, then these governments could very well use the massive decrease in population numbers to fear-control the public.

If a population reduction scam is noticed we should first ask if this is a real threat, or a numbers correction game that's being forced on us.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
TIME
ITs a Thing

What about LIFE is NOt Biblical ?

DC DrainO

edit on 29-12-2023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I agree to disagree.

edit on 29-12-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
[Are we about to enter Obama’s haunted house?

How is it going to end?

Compelled

edit on 29-12-2023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Why would China lie, well that's how China maintains control in the UN and on the Geo-Political front.

I believe they lie about all of their reported numbers. I feel like they don't believe other countries has the right to know because they are so shady and as you said that is how they maintain control. If they posted true numbers CT's might find more people dying than what they report.

I do believe it is a real threat. Maybe not as immediate as our border crisis but there is just to much out there with B Gates, Schwab, and the other players who have stated publicly that we need to reduce due to climate change. If you haven't watched the Musk video, I would encourage you to. He specifically mentions the WEF.
I he also says we need to have more children.......

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Suicide for exposing pedos?????

BREAKING: Filmmaker Janet Ossebaard who exposed elite ped*phile networks, has been found dead via suicide after she was reported missing for weeks.

twitter.com...

Update:

BREAKING: Federal investigators say Joe Biden's sister-in-law Sara intervened in the preparation of Hunter's tax returns by calling his CPA to discuss payments from a shell firm Hunter used as a pass-through for funds wired from China, making Sara a potential witness in his trial

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Yeah sounds great.

Wake me up when it happens or is that like when he locked her up or drained the swamp?
edit on 021231America/ChicagoFri, 29 Dec 2023 22:02:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
Suicide for exposing pedos?????

BREAKING: Filmmaker Janet Ossebaard who exposed elite ped*phile networks, has been found dead via suicide after she was reported missing for weeks.

twitter.com...

Clearly another Q BOOM and white hat win.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

That happened last year when that major traffic tunnel flooded and Chinese authorities states that only a few died, then corrected it by saying that under a hundred were dead. A truck driver tasked with removing the bodies stated that he personally hauled out over a hundred bodies, and that there were a dozen or so drivers doing the same. The Chinese never tell anyone the truth when it comes to what is going on.

I wonder if this was suicide by multiple stabbings and a few gun shots, or if this was just a number of rifle shots to the back of the head. Oh, my favorite was the Obama housing official that died by getting repeatedly hit when the garage door tried to close on him, but then was later revised to say that he fell down the stairs and bashed his head on the side of the car. That was a self-inflected accident though and not a shot, fell off the overpass and was ran over by a truck then hit again by the same truck, suicide (I wish I made those two deaths up)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Posted by Paul Sperry on X......it's all in the quote for those who don't want to click the link.

DEVELOPING: As federal agents closed in on Hunter Biden in 2019, the D.C. accountant who prepared his tax returns--including income from Ukraine and China--died unexpectedly and some documents disappeared with him. Hunter used his "sudden passing" as an excuse for unfiled returns

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We shall see......

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That happened last year when that major traffic tunnel flooded and Chinese authorities states that only a few died, then corrected it by saying that under a hundred were dead.

Yes I was thinking about that and them lying about Covid death numbers, where C19 came from, the balloon etc. when I typed that.

There seems to always or frequently be suspicions with these "suicides".

Surely there will be more info soon.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not good.

Pfizer Records That Were Leaked Show mRNA Jabs Started a Five-Year Mass Depopulation Plan According to leaked Pfizer documents filed with the FDA, the mRNA vaccines are a component of a five-year mass depopulation strategy meant to wipe off billions of people by 2025.

a reply to: Thoughtful3

Seems big
Once people realize whose trying to kill them.

Autopsy is not only a service to the doctors who were responsible for the patient, but it is a public service for our health system.” - Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt
Many cases of sudden death and severe disease are being reported since the rollout of the COVID-19 gene-based vaccines. Early on, several doctors and scientists warned that the COVID vaccines would lead to several complications including autoimmune disease, blood clots, strokes, and more. Additionally, The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, data showed a strong correlation between the vaccines and adverse events. But how does one determine in an individual case that the vaccine was the cause of death or the adverse event? It is through pathology.

WHY WOULD T H E P O P E DO THIS

edit on 2023/30/12 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The meems write themselves.

edit on 30-12-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

My analysis of comms in Musk's X PRIME GRID tweet...

The pictures bottom right are from Bearableguy123 tweets about XRP... i.e. Riddlers community.

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join