It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: interupt42

You ask the typical person off the street about government corruption and yes they will acknowledge it exists but cannot get beyond the typical talking points that amount to nothing. Too much feeling and not enough thinking. Defund the police and rewrite laws to not incarcerate people of color, missing the fact it was not always racism that was why they ended up in jail. I strongly disagree with your assertion that people know. Like you they think they know and that arrogance has you all missing the point.

The only arrogance is thinking that the average person is not aware of the rampant corruption in govt and that you have some knowledge over them. There is a reason why the general public has very little trust in govt.

www.pewresearch.org...

Majority of Americans See Congress as Out of Touch, Corrupt
news.gallup.com...

Q movement hasn't made the public aware of anything that the public already didn't know .The reason the general public don't give a fck in general or overlook it , is because they feel what is the point when there is never any accountability and they are to worried about taking care of themselves and their family.

So far since Q came into the scene the accountability hasnt changed. Unless you realize that the opposite has happened and the deepstate has gotten stronger. They shut down the world, stole an election, and are attempting to prosecute their opponents in plain sight without giving 1 fk how it appears.

The only thing that has come out of this for the better is that people have woken up to the fake MEDIA because of trump. However, those same people are also drinking a koolaid cocktail because they overlook that trump hired swamp . The same swamp that solidified the Biden election , started covid, and empowered the 3 letter agencies on hyperdrive.

There is more to suggest that Q is and was run by the deepstate to keep the people on the sideline until its to late to make a difference.

edit on 371231America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2023 22:37:37 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I don't get the issue?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Speaking of Deja Vu

Walter John Kilner invented Dycenian goggles to be able to tell who’s human and who’s a Fallen Angel pretending to be human based off their Aura. (Electromagnetic Field) The US Government assassinated him in a leaked classified operation in 1920 and confiscated all his research........

If money was real

is going on with the money? This gentleman explains it nicely in detail

HART's other co-chair, Clare Craig, has since retweeted a thread by Engler and Neil's co-author Jessica Hockett, in which she suggests that New York officials (working with US intelligence) faked death certificates as part of a global plot to

edit on 2023/27/12 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Bunker.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

His Delaware home already had a bomb/fallout shelter. This recent permit was most likely just work that was needed to put up a security stone wall around his house.

A person driving a dump truck could have driven right through his house, so building a security wall to prevent that would make sense. As for the bunker thought, as I said it was already revealed during his VP days, that he had a bomb/fallout shelter in that particular home.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Speaking of false flags.

Jeremy Farrar Tweet

4 bats bearing gifts? I don't like the looks of this at all and who sends bat stamps on a Christmas card. [5X5] Also doesn't give any positive Yule Tide vibes.

Since things are so weird-
[11-12], November 12th A critical point in Back to the Future.

November 12 Back to the Future

Comms "pivitol" moment and a day that changes history."

This bat is called the Spectral species.
Definition of Spectral

Jeremy Farrar Meet and Greet -WHO

He has had some of the weirdest tweets- some right up there with Dr. Jeanne M- Fauci's replacement.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
@TomFitton
THIS IS BIG: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger Refuses to Testify Under Oath About Security of State's Dominion Voting Machines

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
gatewaypundit.com/2023/12/this-is-big-georgia-secretary-raffensperger

edit on 27-12-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

One of todays Deltas.
New Title TBD
Follow the family.

They are FIGHTING for their LIVES.
Good people in place.

Continuing on with the Gates family we have some serious weirdness.
Bill Gates Sr. died on September [9] 14, 2020 from, so they claim, Alzheimer's.

Bil l Gates Sr Wiki

Nothing suspicious but it is the same day as Phoebe's birthday. Phoebe, the daughter who will be 23 in 2025.

Phoebe- meaning- Light/Bright
Now to contrast that with Leila, the new baby- Dark.

Here comes something very interesting.

September 14- This day in history

Nothing is a coincidence with Billy-
Dante's "The Devine Comedy" Inferno,- Purgatonia and Paradiso."

And what do we have here. More call outs to #9.

9 Circles of hell

#459 ended with CONF_WHITE_WHITE_WHITE.

Dante Alighier "aligned himself with the White Guelphs, a rival faction to the Papacy."

We also have the white nose fungus with bats and the white lung disease.

This may sound way out there but Snow White bit into a poison apple and Billy has been involved with Apeel.

Possibly it could also be a call out to White flags.
White Flag Wiki "Truce, Ceasefire and used for Negotiations."

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

edit on 27-12-2023 by 777Vader because: a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Trump wins, he stays on Michigan ballot paper.
CNN link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

We are on to something here, considering Bill Gates mindset. This takes us to Revelation and the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse.

Horse #1 The White Horse- Jennifer Gates is an equestrian and her number is 23.

Horse #2 The Red Horse- Rory Gates and his number is 23.

Meaning of the name Rory
Red King.

Horse #3 The Black Horse- Phoebe Gates and her number is 23.

Horse #4- Pale Horse-Death- Leila and her number is 23.

Revelation 6

Creepy Picture Alert of Jennifer with Leila

The announcement of the pregnancy was November 23 and the baby was born 3 months later in 2023. They tied the knot in Salem.
Jennifer Gates Announcement

The first picture of the baby was just of the pale feet which I thought was really odd. This is the first of her face and it is just half and black symbolizing death. Jennifer is wearing white so we can't get clearer communication of intentions here.

Leila's name is dark as well. 23 years from now would take us to 2046.

Since I have trust issues-
Asteroid 2023DW to be near Earth 2046 < They lie about everything.

Leila will be 3 in 2026.

We have some seriously messed up people. We can just add on the 4 bat stamps to this. Agenda 30 is 16 years before 2046 [4X4].
Gematria- Jennifer Rory Phoebe Leila

I am horseman supernova, Who is satan in the flesh, Emergency Broadcast System, Trump tweet, The Second coming of Christ, We Will Make America Great Again.

Tarot 23 card

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Enjoyable.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

So what is tarot card #23? Zero is an absence of a number and the major arcana only go to 22. As a side note I hate the renaming of the cards I saw in that link. Taking away the power of tarot by trivializing it.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM4U

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Is this what Q meant by “There is a War for your DNA. Protect your DNA”?

5G & D WAVE DNA Resonate Frequency

edit on 2023/27/12 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
Elon posted this with no commentary.......you'll find it interesting. On the lines where the 8's begin, countdown 4 go across that line to the right......he's leaving Christmas presents for us I think.

twitter.com...

I think it's him showing off his AI.

edit on 28-12-2023 by 777Vader because: I guess if you have some onboard CPUs or GPUs, with the satellite constellation linked by lasers as it is, why not use the excess capacity to mine BTC or do other "Brain"-like network Star Trek stuff?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Re Elon pprime post... 1800 = Jan 8th?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Dom Lucre has been a pretty good source over the last few months.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Subaqueous: under water.
terra mar

Proximity to waterways is something I hadn't looked into.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join