It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Are we in End of Days or the Time of Man?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I really don't know. We might be in either.

To me, and this is just my opinion, we have been in the time of man since at least the early 1400s. Basically the whole Joan of Arc thing seemed to be the last trumpet of any European/Middle Eastern Gods direct involvement with the course of human events. This is just my opinion though, and I'm sure someone is going to come along and explain to me how I'm wrong because they had some personal experience, but that singular event of a person event isn't a world changing event that seems biblical.

-Q- said that we are living in "Biblical Times". If this is proven to be true, then we might be in a whole new era of the time of God/s, or it could mean that a new time of prophecy had/has started. We have to wait to see. What I do know is that in the Book of Judas, Saklas is supposed to appear and judge humanity, or each person (it isn't really clear due to missing pieces of the texts).

So short answer, I don't know. Long answer, I still don't know. Just play life by ear until we have a better idea.

I grabbed my information on the Gospel of Judas from this site. It was recommended to me by a Rabbi friend.
edit on 14/12/2023 by Guyfriday because: oops

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
archives

President Obama Welcomes Q to Washington
APRIL 17, 2012 AT 1:21 PM ET BY MICHAEL WEAR
So I want to thank Gabe and Rebekah Lyons and their team here at Q for bringing this important conversation to Washington.

Quartodecimans

😀
edit on 2023/14/12 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Why is the archived video listed as private?

Did a hacker changed this story from the original? Also why has this never come up before? I think that video might be more important than the story attached to it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

We're in a Post-Q world anyway. The onus is on us.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

We're in a Post-Q world anyway. The onus is on us.

Not until that massive data dump happens. Then and only then can we discuss being in a "Post-Q" world. Well that's the thought anyways.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I would say that generally, things are playing out in a slow-burn-for-normies way. That's why I follow current events more than decodes.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
archives

President Obama Welcomes Q to Washington
APRIL 17, 2012 AT 1:21 PM ET BY MICHAEL WEAR
So I want to thank Gabe and Rebekah Lyons and their team here at Q for bringing this important conversation to Washington.

Quartodecimans

😀

First line of a government website POTUS story and it says "welcoms".

we love coms too....lol

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
Are we in End of Days or the Time of Man?

Thank you for not connecting Men with the End Of Days.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: interupt42

this notion keeps getting pushed forward, but does anyone have real evidence that terms the -Q- community uses were taken from or used during the Russian Revolution? I don't mean doctored up propaganda posters from today, but images or tangible evidence from the early 1900s.

I wondered that as well when I saw the text on the image that I42 posted.

IIRC, the Bolsheviks were anything but quiet whispers and code phrases when it came to discrediting the opposition. They tore into the Mensheviks, and the first step was loud public denunciation and open insults during the proceedings of Russia's parliament of that era.

I suppose one could propose that Q is an operation by the DNC to keep their opposition calm by offering false hope. I am skeptical of that idea simply because the modern generation of Dems have been so vocal and transparent in their goals and methods.

That said, I have no insight as to what Q was/is. To date, it is an interesting collection of comments. Some of the earlier comments which seemed predictions may have "come true" depending on interpretation.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel I just wonder about the funding amounts of the FactCheck.Org- what if we convert it to letters.

Rotflmao!

Why not 666 to it too? Then maybe divide it by 12, since there are 12 zodiac signs?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I like how you selectively quoted me, then come across like a passive aggressive attack. My point was made in the entirety of the post and not in pieces of it.

Sorry, but as I read it, you didn't make any salient point other than the one I responded to.

There is a huge difference between a) the Q posts themselves and whoever was making them, b) those who were 'following' them, and c) those who were engaging in all of the silly twisted pretzel logic trying to analyze them with respect to the twitter posts of some people in Trumps organization.

If you choose to take my comment as an attack on you, that is on you.

This attack on -Q- and the people who follow it as being nothing but New Aged (or Neo) Bolsheviks

Pointing out the very likely possibility - or in my opinion probability - that the entire Q thing was a psyop intended to distract and neutralize is not an attack, it is simply pointing out a possibility.

Whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

REVELATION: Truth revealed : EXPECTATIONS vs REALITY
Can we see : The story changes based on OUR CHOICES MADE NOW = POWER
Can we see : OUR beliefs twist OUR perceptions to influence OUR CHOICES
Can we see : When our CHOICES break UNIVERSAL LAWS it is WE that suffer
Can we see : When our CHOICES follow UNIVERSAL LAWS it is WE that flourish
Can we see : UNIVERSAL LAW IS BLIND (No one person is ABOVE another)
Can we see : UNIVERSAL LAW empowers us to BE BEST / RULE OF MAN ends
Can we see : RULE OF MAN only has the power WE GIVE IT VIA OUR CHOICES
Can we see : Humanity must reconcile, trust & know these BY THE BOOK
Can we see : PEACE = THE PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

1 - Had they turned him away, had they treated him differently…

it would have been a whole different story.

2 - Had he “hung them all”, had he treated them differently…
it would have been a whole different story.

Protecting America Through Lawful Detention of Terrorists

Revelation is Now.

GREAT NEWS – Fearlessly live your best life... (regardless of what happens)

3 - If WE, THE PEOPLE turn from the ILLUSION & unite with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,
it will be a whole different story... the GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD.

edit on 15-12-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Remember Event 201?

2=B
1=A
What a wild coincidence, Covid-19- Omnicron was BA.1.

Omnicron BA.1

E=5
V=[V-Q]= 5
E=5
N= 14> 1+4=5
T= 20. Total 5+5+5+5=20.

Subvariants BA.1.1, BA.2, BA.3.

Bill Gates plays some really weird number and word games. His most recent book "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic" is full of this.

John Hopkins and the B & M Gates Foundation Present Catastrophic Contagion
C=3
C=3.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I was thinking about the trafficking convo from last night and remembered how odd I thought this was from Hunters 5 min. publicity stunt. There was one thing he said that struck me as odd and I haven't been able to shake that feeling.

“Let me state as clearly as I can: My father was not financially involved in my business — Not as a practicing lawyer. Not as a board member of Burisma, not in my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not my investment at all nor abroad, and certainly not as an artist,” he said, running through a number of key aspects of the GOP probes.

thehill.com... apitol-deposition-republicans/

Now he is speaking of his father not being financially involved, which I have not heard anyone accuse Joe of being financially involved in the sale of his paintings. I have heard people saying that the money Hunter was being paid for those paintings in lieu of a favor here and there but I have another theory......so here we go.

I have dabbled in collecting paintings, drawings, and pen and inks. I got hooked when I purchased 6 pen & ink drawings of the south. One was a plantation home, another was a New Orleans Cafe, another of a horse drawn carriage in front of a church. My point is I just thought they were cool. There were 6 of them in the set and I paid $6.00 a piece for them at a thrift store but the frames we in terrible shape and when I got home with them I noticed and an envelope trying to slide out of the back of the frame and got excited. It was a letter of authenticity from the artist and there was one with all six pictures. If you are an original purchaser the envelope will be sealed, as the ones Hunter has sold should be. Can you imagine the type of information that could be sent disguised as letters of authenticity behind the huge pieces of art he is peddling? Is it possible they have cut the middleman (Wayfair) out? Why so much secrecy as to who purchases his sh*t? It's barely worth the damn canvas it's on lol. It is so strange to me that he even mentioned himself as an artist since he's only been one for what.....2 or 3 years?
Another thought is, has he painted over anything he should not know to begin with or have in his possession, pertaining to the U.S. Gov,. Epstein, etc?

edit on 2023-12-15T10:53:18-06:0010Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:53:18 -060053183153America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Robert F Kennedy Jr has a new book out "The Wuhan Cover-up."

Reviews

He has QR codes that update the book as more evidence is uncovered. He had that in his book "The Real Anthony Fauci" as well.
RFK Jr Interview

Fauci knew that Remdesivir was dangerous but pushed it on people anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I have a really eerie feeling about the Netflix show "The One Hundred" that I am currently watching.

The One Hundred

This series aired March 19, 2014- which was when spring began and is also linked to AIDS/HIV.
March 19- It's Special

In the spring of 2014 that was the start of the Ebola Epidemic. 7 years later, when the series ended, we had the Covid-19 plandemic.
Big News Stories for 2014

According to the WHO there were 17, 100 cases. Disease X- "100 Days to Prevent the Next Pandemic."

4 major stories that fit exactly where we are right now- pandemic, Malaysia Airlines Flt 17, Ukraine- Russia and Israel- Hamas.

This series had 7 seasons ending September 30, 2020.
September 30 was special too

I haven't finished watching it all but that 100...
FactCheck.org had what I would consider the 4 horses of the apocalypse, The Annenberg Foundation, Facebook, Google and the Stanton Foundation and then there is the $100,000 donations.

Lots of numbers-
The Catastrophic Contagion Tabletop exercise was conducted on October 23, 2022.

October 23 is special too.
Lung Health Day.

----
Maybe looking at this from a different angle- 100 days into the year brings us to April 10th- that was when "The U.S. and Russia joined 70 other countries in signing an agreement banning biological warfare."

And then there is the day that the Titanic departed on its fateful passage.

April 10th-Today in History

Disease X> X=10=April 10th. The planned launch year is 2026= 10.
Ku post #1010.

I just wonder if Musk naming Twitter "X" has been communicating about this. He knows something significant or he wouldn't have tweeted # Arrest Fauci.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

As tanstaafl stated you missed my point.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Has this been addressed much earlier?
23andMe and Anne Wojcicki.

Ku post
--------
6066-

23andMe History

Established 11/17, 2007. Initial cost was $999> $666.

June 2023 Upgrade to newest chip

The Pfizer- BioNTech and Moderna mRNA jabs have genetic material that has caused alterations in the genetics of people who have taken the jabs. They have the before plandemic genetic samples and now they will have the post genetic samples. Big Pharma is racing to develop vaccines and therapeutics based on the mRNA platform.

23andMe sells anonymous DNA data to GSK for $20 million

$20 million 23 and Me- 322. The year 2023- 322. Skull & Bones.

What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.

1 year 2 weeks 3 days 17 hours. Mr. Pool 1...2...3

We now know that the DNA contamination was deliberate so that the new DNA platform could be used to treat people with the diseases that they have caused such as turbo cancer.
Pfizer is facing a steep patent cliff and to retain patent protection they must convert.

23andMe confirms hackers stole ancestry data on 6.9 million people

Another 3-23andMe receives $300 million from GSK 2018
This is preplandemic.

edit on 15-12-2023 by Thoughtful3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Personally, I'm much more inclined to believe it was all a psyop to keep everyone die-empowered.

Exactly

Sorry, but all of the twisting required to 'analyze' the posts using timestamps and other such things was - well, again just in my opinion, silly nonsense.

Which has led to absolutely no justice, accountability or ability to make any meaningful sense of all the decodes and "analyze" that has been going on for years.

In fact since Q has come into the scene the Govt and globalist have only gotten bigger and stronger. They were able to shut down the world for a fake pandemic and force the world to take an experimental jab and not be held accountable for anything meaningful. Heck they are even embezzling 100's of billions of our money in front of our faces with puppet wars and foreign agencies.

Sadly I think most of us here want the same thing for the POS world leaders to be brought to justice and for the truth to come out. However , we differ when it comes to the opinions as the real intentions and the consequences of this Q and supposed white hat war being fought.

edit on 171231America/ChicagoFri, 15 Dec 2023 13:17:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join