It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

edit on 30-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I doubt he was executed, I mean the guy was 100 years old. If anything, he probably knows the gig is up and just willed himself to death (this is a controversial idea, but My great-grandmother was 98 years old and refused to go see where they were going to bury her. So healthy as she was, she refused to go but when they rolled the wheelchair in to take her out she shut her eyes and said something like tell everyone good bye and died before they got her out of the room)

Kissinger might have done the same thing. Oh hey -Q- State Funeral D5 and all that, could Kissinger be it? I wonder if his State Funeral will be on December 5th (which is next week?)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
ELON MUSK BIZARRELY TWEETS ABOUT PIZZAGATE, THEN DELETES POST: ROBBY & BRIE REACT 11-29-23 THE HILL

Only made it about halfway through listening to these reporters go on about it. Interesting to hear Elon at least try and bring up the topic.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Starter kit
a reply to: 777Vader

Incoming

The authors said they went public because Ad5 vaccines for Covid-19 might soon be tested in populations with high HIV prevalence. Lawrence Corey, one of the authors who now co-leads the Covid-19 prevention network in the U.S. that is testing vaccines on behalf of the NIH, told Science that if he were in a sub-Saharan African country, where there’s a high prevalence of HIV, “I don’t see why I would pick an Ad5 vector (vaccine) when there are many other alternative choices.”  

STDs just aren't as scary any more. There's more cures available, more vaccines, better treatments... HIV rates are staggeringly small in the US and very unlikely to pass along. Herpes exists but it's such a nothing of an std, most people barely ever get symptoms, if at all. Meh......

Clinic Deletes Page That Admits Hydroxychloroquine Can Be Used to Treat Covid

no c

Welp… that pretty much sums it up
Ohh and also they lie about the shape of the earth in the same building that you didnt want to go to when you were a kid… To disconnect you from the creator.....

edit on 2023/30/11 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
John Stewart could be possibly proven right.
As to HIV testing, Sunak (PM UK) announced just the other day, and Elton John is supporting the initiative, to invest loads of dosh to expand HIV testing throughout the UK.
Now I wonder why they would be doing that???? Maybe because it is alleged that a part of the HIV was found in the you know which jabs???
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Peter Hotez Says Experts Are Predicting 'Disease X' is Coming Which Will Be Worse Than COVID-19 "We have a likelihood that new pandemic threats that people call 'Disease X' are going to be arising on a regular basis..........

science.nasa.gov...

edit on 2023/30/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The planet X, Niburu, polar shift stuff is bs.

There's no telling what deadly genetically engineered viruses scientists will develop next, because no one seems to care enough to restrict those endeavors.

And the censorship of "undesirable narratives" along with influence operations on Americans, are very real.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Speaking of Disease X...
The launch is supposed to be in Brazil. Following the logic of Lah ai na, B Ra zil.

Ancient Egyptians considered gold "the skin of the gods"--
Specifically the sun god RA--often
used it to craft objects of spiritual significance.
Why is this relevant?

Sunlight kills.
V2.

Sunlight kills.
V2.

V2 - 2 viruses [Covid-19 and Disease X] with vitamin D being key. Doesn't hurt to put a spotlight on their 100 day mission.[10X10]
If we used 17 as a marker V is 5 letters after [5X5].
Each post starts with the #4=D.

Now for another oddity- the first international trip made by "Trust Us" Cohen was to Brazil.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just as a quick aside, this so called 'unidentifiable' walking pneumonia ..... is a bacterial infection primarily.
What have I been saying for almost 2 years now (gosh, has it been that long?)..... bacterial infections are going to be our next big health problem.
Coming up to our summer in the UK, our children were hit with Scarlet Fever which news kept reporting as a virus. I kept screaming at my screen.... Scarlet Fever is a BACTERIAL infection!!!
I also want to correct myself from my previous post....
the HIV was found very early on by Italian scientists in the SARS-CoV-2, since confirmed by Japanese and some EU scientists, the country escapes me just now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

This sounds like a nightmare. Hang in there Rook they need you. I really hope they start to get better soon.

I was speaking to an elderly couple yesterday and we inevitably ended up discussing the jabs. Being in their 80's they normally would go for the flu jab. They are not having anything to do with them or any other jab. She was quite straight forward and told me that people really needed to start having some common sense that there are way too many jabs that are being pushed and when they are pushed that hard something's up.

As for what is in the flu jabs I don't know but for years they really haven't been effective at preventing catching the flu. In fact it seems to make people more susceptible which of course then leads to another revenue making opportunity. Theraflu, Advil, cough medicine, tissues are a few that come to mind.

The danger that we have going forward is that Pfizer is facing a patent cliff and to restart the clock ticking they need to transfer their existing portfolio to the mRNA platform or else the generics take over. That leads to India which has had all kinds of issues at the manufacturing level if Pfizer Private India is any indication.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The interesting thing about that youtube clip you posted is that they removed the REAL rant and cut it off.

Here was the real rant about covid and wuhan

starts around the 3 minute mark

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for clarifying the connection of bacterial infections to the 'unidentifiable' walking pneumonia. It is most odd that Pfizer suddenly has a shortage of a drug that would treat bacterial infections.

Pfizer warns of shortage of antibiotic Bicillin L-A, also known as penicillin G. benzathine.

What is Bicillin used for?

"is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent certain bacterial infections. This medication is long-acting penicillin antibiotic."

Here we have a shortage and all available supply is being diverted to pregnant women and infants because of syphilis.

Health Advisory

I'm just wondering -Pfizer India Private's warning letter dealt with an injectable product but what it was is unknown because it was redacted.

I did find this.

India- Pfizer Bacillin antibiotic

And then this.

Benzathin: generic

Pfizer India Private was under heavy investigation which ended in November 2019. There were so many issues, then Covid hit and we are expected to believe in all this turmoil that the problems were rectified. Now they have replaced the head with McKinsey & Company connected Meenakshi Nevatia.

So we not only have a shortage but if this product is used it very well may be contaminated. We do have other drugs that can be used.

Just in case-
Turnips the next natural antibiotic.
I verified with a scientist

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Have you seen the latest from James O'keefe?

Illegal Chinese Biolab in Reely, California

President Xi arrived in San Francisco and while everyone was distracted the Congressional report was released about this lab.

He claims that they were aware of this lab months before so why didn't they do anything about it?

Select Committee Unveils Report on illegal lab

Good question- how many more of these labs are being operated under the radar.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fauci to testify in closed door meetings in January 2024.

There appears to be # comms.
They finally made the agreement for this testimony November 3...11.3.

He is to testify January 8 and 9 [17].
Each day 7 hours [77].

I don't know how much more proof they need about the origins. What is relevant is that he lied under oath. He knows, they know and we all know. If nothing is done and he continues to wander around with "taxpayer paid for security" it will be more than obvious that all their actions are theater.

Now we have the illegal lab and they hide the report from the public. All of this lack of transparency. We've seen all those FOIA requests redacted- it's almost as if they don't want us to know. But we do. PaNiC.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

That Bio-lab might have exposed more than just viruses to the American public. It might have also exposed individuals working with or getting paid by China.

Ok, so not related to this reply, but I think we all know the reasons behind this.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., criticized Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., for allegedly blocking her request to file a subpoena for Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

I don't get it, can't we all look at these files? I mean they were posted here many times in the past, so what's the deal here?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One less evil in the world.

The perfect date....

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Matt Taibbi at about 1:30

youtu.be...

DWS for the lulz

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

rumble.com...

From New Zealand, 1st to see the Sun.

Noospheric implications, either iether slow or fast, pick up the salve, buckle up for hot or cold, know peoples eyes, be , assist, tallyhoooo, feel finacial will speed greatly with santa's time also, we will see. We will feel.

blessings all
edit on 1-12-2023 by AianawaQ1320 because: queens queens Queens bwnb it up

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join