It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

"Trust Us" Cohan completed testimony before the Oversight and Investigations Committee and I am incredulous.

Mandy K Cohan Q & A

It is just over 2 hours of the most damaging testimony I've heard to date. The CDC under Cohan will never regain the trust of the public.
They cover a range of issues such as the CDC Foundation with private donors influencing the CDC public policies. A new factoid, the CDC has never been authorized.

Then they go into the illegal lab in Reely California.

Mandy Cohan stated that the CDC could only go to the illegal lab if invited. They were "invited" but it took Senator Costa to force them. "Trust Us" then testified that the reports were inaccurate and that the illegal lab did not contain Ebola because they took pictures.

Not so fast- The CDC investigators did not test one single vial. Not only that but they did not seek out translation of vials that were labeled in Chinese.

The vials contained HIV and other dangerous pathogens and the California Public Health requested CDC assistance in disposing the contents but the wise decision makers did not consider this to be a serious threat to public health.

Senator Carter is an expert in bioterrorism-
There were apparently 20 different pathogens and lots of mice to test on. He was aghast- Why was nothing placed in isolation. I wonder where are these vials? What has been done with them?

Then there is the issue of statistical errors that were not corrected which supported the agenda, such as Covid being one of the top 5 causes of children's death. It took months for the CDC to make the corrections.

Then there is the issue of the Independent Advisory Group members fired if they held a divergent opinion from the CDC and how Wallensky over rode recommendations.
------
"Trust Us" is in the unique position to admit that the CDC performance was a disaster and by doing so would help reestablish the public trust. But she doesn't.
She doubles down on masks are great, even for 2 year old children. Doubling down on more jabs and testing.

Deeply disturbing -she claims 1 in 7 have Long Covid and then immediately after brings up her daughters ages 911.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how Bill Gates will be able to deploy his GERM TEAM and Virus Games through the WHO Plandemic Treaty.

Since "Trust Us" Cohen is thrilled about this I decided to lift the lid and have a look.

Tust Us Cohan Tweet

Watch the water.

Wastewater surveillance now monitoring Covid-19 and Monkeypox. Click the link.

This wastewater surveillance has been one of Billy's top priorities.

Gates Foundation Grant to Scripps

The controversial Christian Anderson, one of Jikky Leaks all time favorites, is all around this.

"In an era where global health threats can emerge swiftly and silently, wastewater surveillance offers a way to identify viruses and other pathogens in a rapid and affordable way."

Now we have evidence that the CDC was manipulating data to attain their nefarious goals, so this system is the perfect set up to declare public health emergencies whenever Billy and the WHO have the feelz. People can be asymptomatic, not very ill and the GERM Team can be deployed because the WW says so.

This website is strange. Orange-Secrets? Panic? [Top right].
Click on "panic?" 42 shows up and in blue says "Don't Panic"

Click on the blue" Don't Panic" links to Douglas Adams Wiki- he wrote the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe. He died of a heart attack and the memorial service was held on September 17, 2001.

Then there is The City of Death.
Dougllas Adams Wiki

The City of Death Wiki
Time travel, alien?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Cohan's tweet about the wastewater is weird. !! ICYMI !!

Eye see why--what is MI?
M=13th letter
I= 9th letter.
13-9=4 and there are 4 exclamation marks.

Medical Terms MI- Myocardial Infarction

That is caused by the mRNA jabs. We are currently at jab #7 with #8 on the horizon. Eye see why we need to conduct wastewater surveillance.

I wonder if there has been any studies conducted to determine if the mRNA has entered the waste water- hence it is in the water supply.

If the past proves the future-

Pfizer among companies polluting water

271 million pounds is a massive undercount and that was years ago, with no requirement for testing we have no idea how much is floating around in the water.

If countries are refusing the jabs what is happening to the expired ones? Obviously the FDA and CDC aren't very proactive around any of this and Pfizer and Moderna are not going to stockpile these forever.

What about how health practitioners were disposing vials with remaining doses?

Pfizer's mRNA vaccine is not hazardous

So a newly created mRNA based jab which we know nothing about is treated as non-hazardous.

Then there is the issue with the spike protein which is excreted in the urine.

Can the spike proteins excreted by vaccinated people cause serious long-term damage to nature and the environment

This whole area doesn't appear to have much coverage, instead they are focusing just on what the next threat is.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Pinning part of this tweet here to explain about the dangerous of SV40.

"Now, lets get down to brass tacks. The consequences of having SV40 in the Pfizer vaccines are like a cosmic clusterf*** of epic proportions. For starts SV40 is a known carcinogen.
That's right, folks! This little bug*er has been linked to causing cancer in unfortunate souls.
A Pandoras box of medical mayhem.
A real kick in the galactic gonads."

Texas Lindsay Tweet

Flagship Pioneering is back on the radar. [Tight connections to Moderna and now also working with Pfizer]

Fl agship Pioneering Announces Appointment of John Lepore

17 years at GSK so we know something is up. Surprise-He appears to have been very involved in the cardiovascular side of things.

His focus was on immunology, human genetics and genomics with them heading to a universe of novel therapeutics. All for our "Health".

Some Big Pharma Baton Passing

Jikky Leaks would have a fit. Michael Dolston now CEO and President of R & D.
William Pao slinking away and Chris Boshoff added to the executive leadership- Chief Oncolgy Development Officer and Ex. VP. They need him since they have caused the problem.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you Cav, I have replied.
Let me know

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Don & Dan shenanigans

the clock

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

The only Q drop talking abt the Philippines is the drop n 115. And December 2nd (today) is = 115

Phillipinenes go boom

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
missing tank

Like 5th attempt at a reply tablet sux

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AianawaQ1320
a reply to: 777Vader

rumble.com...

From New Zealand, 1st to see the Sun.

Noospheric implications, either iether slow or fast, pick up the salve, buckle up for hot or cold, know peoples eyes, be , assist, tallyhoooo, feel finacial will speed greatly with santa's time also, we will see. We will feel.

blessings all

www.instagram.com...

things kickin off today, here.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
A PATTERN & A PROMISE FOR ALL GENERATIONS

Revealing the System of Control, Reveals God's Universal Law
Revealing the Plan to Destroy the World, Reveals the Plan to Save It
Revealing the Problem, Reveals the Solution

God's Universe is Simple & Works Perfectly
The Power is in Humanity's Reaction = Emotions Cloud Judgement
One Playbook = Needs Our Darkness (Ignorance) = Divided, We Fall

God's Universe is Simple & Works Perfectly
The Power is in Humanity's Reaction = Reconcile not Revenge
By the Book = Needs Our Light (Understanding) = United, We Stand

The Power to CREATE CHANGE is found within OUR CHOICES
OUR CHOICES are influenced by what we feel, think, know & focus on
The Way to Defeat Hatred is with Friendship (ty, EM)

The Path to True Peace starts in Our Home
Home is where the Heart Is
I will replace your Hearts of Stone, with Hearts of Flesh (a promise)

Heal Your Heart = Your Compass = Your Guide = Trust Yourself
Full Armor of God = No One Above the Law = Trust Humanity
Do not believe, Know that God Always Keeps His Promises = Trust God

PEACE = the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything

From Walter Russell's "A New Concept of the Universe"

edit on 3-12-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

That's all the more reason I despise what has been going on. By withholding so much information about these vaccines they prevent anyone from making an informed decision.

My feelings exactly!!!! And I agree a good portion of the population are dumb but still have the right to know and to discuss it with those somewhat smarter if they so choose, but they even attempted to shut that down by calling anyone that went against the narrative a Conspiracy Theorist. I wonder what the death toll would have been had everyone fell in line and taken the CJAB?

Anyway, I am glad to hear your mom is better!

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
Vaccine Russian Roulette!

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Speaking of the Philippines-

Philippines Bans Smartmatic Voting Machine

U.S. Government sues Andres Bautista for money laundering

He is hiding out somewhere in the U.S. Possibly that connects to the extraction that he has been located?

If he took bribes to use Smartmatic- how many others did the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well that didn't take long after AG Ken Paxton's announcement of suing Pfizer over the mRNA jabs.

Brook Jackson Tweet

Paxton was primarily looking at the efficacy issue but Jackson has solid evidence of much more serious issues. Plus she has all the contacts with Jikky Leaks and the Mouse Army and their research and evidence.

The scope is going to expand and fingers crossed they will pull those jabs.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm not sure if you have seen this but it is worth keeping an eye on this development, especially since Jeremy Farrar flagged this.
NHS Deal With Palantir.

So much for health privacy. It's rather disturbing that Palantir has connections to the CIA and the FBI and now patients can no longer opt out.
What are they going to do with all of this information? One that comes to mind is trending data showing the adverse effects from the jabs. Maybe they are going to suppress the data.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

September 18, 2019 Wuhan Airport Drill

So we have another drill right before the event. But this has two different scenarios- one person infected but also under the radar"the arrival of baggage with excessive nuclear radiation."

The 18th was the start of the military world games, which many claimed was a super spreader event. With so many different military participants one would expect that a few might have noticed this drill and thought the timing was odd.

NIH- Trust Issues

These fit members did not die from Covid. They caught it and got better. Why wasn't this seized on to calm people that the virus was not that deadly, just protect those that were more vulnerable.

12 Monkeys Wiki

The deadly vials were carried in a suitcase. Now if my theory is correct these vials were distributed world wide to be released at the same time to make Covid spread more quickly.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
anyone happen to see the secret message on the us debt clock? something ABOUT 6 O CLOCK

sH#T IS HABBENING

Cheers,
MP2

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Trust issues, You don't say
a reply to: Thoughtful3

After founding Microsoft and toying around there for a while, Gates, as many well know, dove headlong into the world of pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs). His eugenicist leanings were a perfect fit for these industries, which are part and parcel of the
trafficking racket.

wat

House authorized a whopping $1 billion for Israel’s Iron Dome system in a “blowout” 420-9 vote. 

That money is in addition to the $500 million the U.S. gives to Israel for missile defense every year as part of a nearly $4 billion annual package. 

sniff sniff

New York is said to have its quarantine camps ready and waiting for the political green light to start loading up the boxcars, so to speak, and delivering prisoners to their bunks. Other states are reportedly doing the same, often quietly

edit on 2023/3/12 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I cant upload the pic. Follow the link to find Epstein & Harris very cozy.

Mrs. S.
@hshLauraJ
·
3h
Maybe this is why we can’t see those flight logs…..🤔🤔🤔🤔

twitter.com...

edit on 2023-12-03T15:49:33-06:0003Sun, 03 Dec 2023 15:49:33 -060049333149America/Chicago12 by RookQueen2 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Standing By

edit on 3-12-2023 by MetalThunder because: Compelled

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join