It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We will see but I'm prepared for the other.

One way or another.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Don't forget he stacked his Admin with deepstate.

Trump is easy to manipulate if you tell him what he wants to hear just like deepstate Rubio and BLM are his buddies now. Unfortunately he hasn't shown any signs that he has learned from his biggest mistake of stacking his whole administration with swamp that back stabbed him and validated the great steal of 2020. He will clearly do it again.

edit on 201231America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2023 20:20:31 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

As of today she is back to normal aches & pains! I totally understand why she did it. That's all the more reason I despise what has been going on. By withholding so much information about these vaccines they prevent anyone from making an informed decision. Granted as good chunk of the populace is fairly, well let's face it dumb. It does not negate the fact we are entitled to know. I was pleased by what the pharmacist said to her prior to getting the shot. Oh and before I forget, thank you for asking about her. It's actions like that keeps me rooting for humanity.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Perhàps, someone or something is calling the shots, remember the comet that hung out for a while then left, the UFO at o'hare. All BC.

The mask ritual the 6 ft apart lockdowns. All that stuff is explained in Sitchins works, kind of a snooze fest but if plug thru it.

Take a look at comets before flu outbreaks.flu comes from comets? what in the sam hades

In a report to be published in the journal Current Science, they claim the outbreak was caused by dust deposited high in the atmosphere by passing comets being forced down to earth by energy generated by cooler patches on the sun's surface, known as sunspots.

the last few decades, scientists have been learning more about the so-called "prebiotic molecules" found within comets that could have led to life. For example, in 2009, samples retrieved from Comet Wild 2 during NASA's Stardust mission were found to contain glycine, an amino acid and a building block of protein. The European Space Agency's Rosetta mission also detected organic molecules in the atmosphere of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko between 2014 and 2016. ....... 

No Coincidences right.
oumuamua

The return of Oumuamua

With a strange u-turn, this mysterious object has been coming back, and people are dying to get their hands (or feet) on it.

Forget the ‘tripledemic.’ The U.S. is headed for a ‘syndemic’ this winter—and experts warn we’re not prepared
link

thing is. People talk

Alex Collier is spreading disinfo/misinfo to cover up the fact that Niburu had become visible on 7th June 1997, even if only for a brief period. Niburu may have been discovered in 1993, ten years earlier than 2003 as widely believed.

edit on 2023/1/12 by Crazierfox because: Tin foil body armour of god

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The fact that Comey, Hillary, Brennan (and a few other high-profile govt criminals) keep saying Trump 2.0 will be the end of civilized America, is music to the ears of MAGA-AF Patriots!

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Weird when you mentioned Fauci & White Lung Syndrome my mind went to Fauci, Bats & The Bat "White Nose Syndrome".
I was going to mention the WNS in the past but someone here beat me to it, thank you to the poster...

When you mentioned "Sex Symbol" that is so Disgusting Beyond & on Every Level!!!

Sorry I'm having a hard time keeping up too many things going on, just found out tonight Pop back in hospital.
He went in yesterday, didn't know until tonight from his wife who no longer likes me since past 2 yrs maybe?
Haven't seen him since 2018 cause he's in AZ. He turned 88 yrs on 14 Nov. Also dear friend has lost 5 family
members since end of May or beginning of June & the last one was on 16 Nov 2023.

So yeah way behind...will update when I can, update on Med visits to UVA might be interesting, the 2nd one I
just had on Mon 20 Nov. will post tomorrow I'm so mentally exhausted.

Cheers
Ektar

Thank you BrewTiger for being the inspirational hope that we need!!! Much Love to You & Everyone Here!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Here's a thread I started earlier today about the BLM Endorsement of Donald Trump for President.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Admin changed my title for some reason, but it's still accurate.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Normal dosage for an adult should be around 2 grammes on a daily basis, up to 5-6 grammes a day if you are sick.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I believe I did say VitC needs to be increased when you're sick

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Try the keyword "venom", and therefore "antivenom".

I've already started working narowing down which Essential Oils might be effective as prophylactics and treatment..... just in case.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

What?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

What?

Exactly what I said. Swing a pendulum over the pneumonia with the keyword "venom".

I've already started working narowing down which Essential Oils might be effective as prophylactics and treatment..... just in case.

with your stated intention.

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Try the keyword "venom", and therefore "antivenom".

and therefore what you are looking for is an anti-venom.

edit on 2/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Ah! Funnily enough, but maybe you already know, I have always dowsed my clients for their EO remedy

This has taught me far more about EO's than any book or chemistry.
Interestingly, every winter there are always 4-5 EO's that crop up which I call 'the big guns' to prevent/fight off that years virus. Already this year I am seeing antibacterial oils as opposed to antiviral EO's pop up.
I've already dowsed for a general and safe (no contraindications) blend of EO's for this season. As usual the blend was not what I expected but still gave me that "Aha!" moment.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Aye, you have mentioned dowsing before on ATS.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

PM for angelchemuel.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Woke up with big upbeat vibes today... Is it time for the disco aliens dashen?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Agreed. But I am talking about near death situations.
Your body doesn'tstore it so your body dumps it.
But in severe cases you need to completely and totally saturate yourself with it where you live on the toilet for some time.
It is so much better than dying on a ventilator wearing a diaper anyway.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: FarmerSimulation
Yup, but too much will give you diarrhea. So, the minute your body reacts in this way, just cut back one tablet at a time.
Normal dosage for an adult should be around 2 grammes on a daily basis, up to 5-6 grammes a day if you are sick.
Rainbows
Jane

I am talking about life threatening situations.
You want to take it to saturation.
Up to 1000 times the RDA.
Like 80,000 MG at a time.
Who cares if you are on the toilet. It is better than a ventilator wearing a diaper.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: interupt42

The fact that Comey, Hillary, Brennan (and a few other high-profile govt criminals) keep saying Trump 2.0 will be the end of civilized America, is music to the ears of MAGA-AF Patriots!

As I have stated before the best thing about trump besides exposing the masses to the Fake news is that all the RIGHT people hate him.

However, that doesn't mean he isn't a knuckle head that didn't fk up stacking his administration with swamp and unfortunately looks like he will do the same mistakes again.
edit on 081231America/ChicagoSat, 02 Dec 2023 11:08:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

THEN & NOW
The House testimony & questioning this week shines light on
the wisdom found in John Denver's statement on Sept 19, 1985.

Rupa Subramanya Opening Statement - Nov 30, 2023
- Found her testimony to be positive, polite, well-researched & thoughtful
- Lord Muruga, aka Subramanya, is a divine energy
- The World is Watching

Family is Everything

edit on 2-12-2023 by brewtiger123 because: (no reason given)

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join