It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

In 2009, the administration of President Barack Obama ruled that the suspects detained in Guantanamo under the qualification of enemy-combatants would no longer be designated as so. However, the detainees would remain indefinitely kept in such prisons, without charge.
a reply to: kwaka
enemy combatants
P E A D

PEADs are classified “secret,” and no PEAD has ever been declassified or leaked. Indeed, it appears that they are not even subject to congressional oversight. 

New Documents Illuminate the President’s Secret, Unchecked Emergency Powers

panicIn response to Freedom of Information Act requests, the George W. Bush Presidential Library turned over to the Brennan Center more than 500 pages generated during this review and subsequent reviews in 2006 and 2008. (Another 6,000 pages were withheld in full because they are classified.) The released records shed troubling new light on the powers that modern presidents claim they possess in moments of crisis — powers that appear to lack oversight from Congress, the courts, or the public.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
I have a black christmas tree, had it for years. I can also put it up the traditional way or upside down.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'll keep a look out to see if they're pushing black decorations in the UK, T3!

Consider also that the fashion for Silver baubles has been prominent for a decade or so... Was that a transition to black (programming)?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

I thought the Qofficial.net clock was clearly on EST?

Currently the time in UK is 17:17 (timed that well!):

Clock shows 05:42:?? left,

Meaning it runs out at 23:00, or 11pm in UK (GMT/UTC),

EST = UTC-5 = 18:00 = 6pm.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Remember Scott Gottlieb, the enemedia contributor for pushing the safe and effective mRNA jabs? At the same time sitting on the Pfizer board.

They had Pfizer reps sprinkled in other areas as well.

Paul Sperry Tweet

Matt Skibinski, NewGuard's head of misinformation, has deep roots within Pfizer. His father is David Skibinski who has worked at Pfizer for over 20 years.

David Skibinski Linked In

One would think that Matt might have had a fleeting moment of self reflection that perhaps this might be viewed as a conflict of interest, even if he wasn't aware of the adverse events with these jabs.

I imagine more of these connections will be found because everything has been bought and paid for by Pfizer.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The issue is people willing to push a site that clearly peddles in lies which only makes conspiracy theorist look even more nutz.

That site is not your friend and its setup to not only make money off you , but to make fun of you while destroying your cause.

edit on 051130America/ChicagoWed, 29 Nov 2023 12:05:29 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Head of the Hydra:The Rise of Robert Kadlec

This is a lengthy investigation into Kadlec's role in focusing the U.S. towards bioterrorism.

"Thanks to a long and deliberate process to introduce biodefense policy, driven by Robert Kadlec and his sponsors, $7 billion worth of federally owned vaccines, antidotes and medicines- held in strategically arranged repositories across the country in case of a health emergency - are now in the hands of one person."

His involvement with Anthrax-
"He failed to point out that these anthrax and botulism samples had been sold, with the blessings of the U.S. government, to Iraq's Ministry of Education by a U.S. non-profit called the American Type Culture Collection."

Kadlec was personally involved in promoting the anthrax vaccine given to soldiers which "was later linked to to the Gulf War Syndrome."
Of course he sat on the board of American Type Culture Collection.

Meanwhile fully aware that William Patrick 111 was secretly developing a genetically modified, more potent form of anthrax" that would not be treatable.

Robert Kadlec also participated in the table top exercise Dark Winter. After which there were the anthrax attacks.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Have you seen this?
California Creates Baby Selling Market through IVF

So anybody who identifies as anything can purchase an egg and rent a womb with insurance companies on the hook. What could possibly go wrong? How long before this really takes off with the Federal government pushing the agenda.
What is strange is that they want this but at the same time they are pushing for abortions.

California Bill 729

It comes back up in 2024.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh ok, I thaugt that it was 01am norwegian time but it is 00.00 norwegian time, but the timesone is still correct - 6 hours from norway and brings me among other places to Dallas Texas
. Im a bit tired today an had a hard time wording what I was thinking, that why i edited so much, sorry about that. 4 hours and 50 minutes left (y)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just going to leave this here, since this is what got a lot of people involved with -Q- to begin with.

A judge has ordered the FBI to turn over the laptop of murdered Democrat staffer Seth Rich.

Texas Judge Amos L. Mazzant ordered "a timeline for the disclosure of information on Seth Rich's personal laptop, Seth Rich's work laptop, the DVD and tape drive within 14 days following issuance of this Memorandum of Opinion and Order" on Wednesday morning.

There is a lot of rehashing for us here in the main article, but most of it is stuff we all here already/should already know.

Between this and that Hunter thing, big announcement week at the very least.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen
No Im off by 1 hour, washington DC is in that timeline, then I think that It might have something to do with Washington DC, maby Biden gets arrested.... Who knows time will show

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 2023/29/11 by Crazierfox because: Wow new star

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Pope Francis Cancels Trip to the Cop28

This climate summit is close to his heart so for him to cancel the trip means he must be more ill than the Vatican is telling the media. The Summit runs from November 30 to December 12- 13 days and he doesn't believe he will be able to attend any of it?

Pope Francis birthday is December 17th which just happens to be when the first Saturnalis Festival was held in ancient Rome.

Saturnalis Festival

I just wonder if the Pope takes this mission to heart- the leader of Saturnalis is the Ruler over Chaos. Rather what we have been experiencing.

Meaning and History of Saturnalis

Or maybe he is concerned about this?

Chuck Callesto Tweet

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Moderna's next.
Moderna's disinformation department was headed by Nikki Rutman who just happened to work at the FBI for 20 years. She would know a thing or two about censorship.

Moderna used Talkwalker with its' Blue silk AI to monitor vaccine related content over 150 million websites- including twitter.

Social Media Listening Guide

A lot of the connected sites are disappearing and this one is glitching.
Social Media Listening is about finding and tracking online conversations.

Message From Talkwalker

The CEO is Lokdeep Singh.

Business Wire-Singh Appointed CEO November 2022

Moderna Keeps Tabs on High Risk anti-vax celebs

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Just going to leave this here, since this is what got a lot of people involved with -Q- to begin with.

A judge has ordered the FBI to turn over the laptop of murdered Democrat staffer Seth Rich.

Texas Judge Amos L. Mazzant ordered "a timeline for the disclosure of information on Seth Rich's personal laptop, Seth Rich's work laptop, the DVD and tape drive within 14 days following issuance of this Memorandum of Opinion and Order" on Wednesday morning.

There is a lot of rehashing for us here in the main article, but most of it is stuff we all here already/should already know.

Between this and that Hunter thing, big announcement week at the very least.

I saw a video that Lynn Wood released of a FBI whistleblower, who testified to something along the lines of 2 people, somewhat high up in the FBI, had supplied a gun to two MS-13 gang members and paid them to kill Rich, then later retrieved the gun.

This video was on the internet at one point, so the NSA should have a copy.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Hopefully wont turn into a "Drink more Ovaltine" reveal when the time is up.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Or maybe he is concerned about this?

Chuck Callesto Tweet:
JUST IN: Reward increases to $145,000 for the first person who can prove Flight MH370 WAS NOT surrounded by orbs before it vanished into thin air.

I've been trying to make sense on the gov. push to have everyone focus on UAP's and aliens. In hindsight, 'Orbs' and/or UAP's have been noticed around disasters for some years now, leading most to believe ET's are keeping close tabs on us; Ukraine is a hotbed of such activity.

I'm thinking it's advanced tech from the MIC and all the talk of gov. hiding alien beings and craft is just to keep us looking elsewhere. If these things are created and controlled by our military and gov. the 'mock alien invasion' doesn't seem quite as farfetched.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I've been trying to make sense on the gov. push to have everyone focus on UAP's and aliens. In hindsight, 'Orbs' and/or UAP's have been noticed around disasters for some years now, leading most to believe ET's are keeping close tabs on us; Ukraine is a hotbed of such activity.

I heard that Ukraine is a hotbed for organ trafficking, I haven't heard anything about ET activity there.

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join