It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Good Lord Man

Feelz Good

edit on 28-11-2023 by MetalThunder because: why NOt

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Revenge is a dish best served cold... and out of tune?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers, MT:

"I'm yelling TIMBER... END OF THE NIGHT IT'S GOING DOWN!... One more SHOT"

BONUS point for spotting EZRA COHEN WATNIK

Yep

Speaking of Christmas trees...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Troll , apparently it got stopped

clock resets

OMG...this reset occurred at about the same time Melania Trump was being bathed in and illuminated by HEAVENLY LIGHT at Rosalynn Carter's funeral!

Look: gettr.com...

Something big and wonderful is coming our way! 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A White Buffalo has been born 😎

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ok so this has been going on for a while, but I thought a weird update might be needed since things are picking up and Washington State is also known as an Atomwaffen stronghold state.

The Pierce County Sheriff's Department (PCSD) is investigating after a potential explosive device inside of a tennis ball was used to damage a truck in Roy.

Per a PCSD release, a mountain detachment deputy responded to an address on 80th Avenue Ct. S in Roy on Saturday morning.

The victim showed the deputy his damaged pickup truck, which had a dented hood and a broken windshield, the release said.

The deputy was also shown a security video by the victim of a loud explosion and bright flash that occurred earlier that morning. The video's lens wasn't pointed at the truck, so the suspects could not be seen.

The deputy found "pieces of neon green fuzz" on the driveway while investigating, the release says. This led the deputy to conclude that a tennis ball bomb was placed between the truck's hood and windshield before being detonated.

Before this summer the last time one of these Tennis Ball bombs was a thing was back in 2016.

As the Fourth of July approaches, local law enforcement reminds residents to call 911 to report illegal fireworks and homemade items – including tennis ball bombs.

In a recent Kent community meeting between residents and police, someone asked, "How do you identify a tennis ball bomb?"

Kent police responded: "A tennis ball bomb is very easy to identify. It is a real tennis ball that has some sort of fuse sticking out of it. The tennis ball could also be completely wrapped in duct tape with a fuse sticking out."

The warning of tampered tennis balls go beyond just the city of Kent.

Earlier this year in Everett, a man geo-caching stumbled upon a set of explosives: Tennis balls with fuses coming out of them.

Link to the Geo-Caching story

So what's going on?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Revenge is a dish best served cold... and out of tune?

LOL well that is going to be some diabolical revenge they are going to serve.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

s s

Sohmer pleaded not guilty and was released on $100,000 bail, subject to stringent conditions, including no internet access or contact with minors.  

Sohmer hasn’t worked for The Recount since early October, according to a statement from the site, The Berkshire Eagle reported. 

Matthew Perry Vowed To Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Was Found Dead ..màtt mañ

edit on 2023/28/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
With the next countdown going on, does anyone know or can work out what time zone, part of the world where 6 o'clock AM and PM is?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Looks around Pakistan for AM and Texas for PM with one rough calculation.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
Denver is on that timezone and mexico, salt lake city amongst other ...

Timezones around the world (map) www.timeanddate.no...

edit on 29/11/2023 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Thanks for the review. If anyone else can help narrow it down, something to watch out for.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's on that line that says -7 hours
from Norway I might add, its the UTC-6 line to correct my self ...

edit on 29/11/2023 by eriathwen because: a correction

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

My guess is Dallas Texas.... And that It might have something to do with JFK

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why not check out

independent publisher, RealRawNews explores content often avoided by the mainstream media
·

JAG Arrests Stephen Colbert...!

JAG’s new detainment center on Guam will soon have its first detainee: Trump-hating, vaccine-loving, liberal talk show host Stephen Colbert, host of CBS’s Late Night with Stephen Colbert.
Seems questionable

The MSM and the Colbert family have covered up the arrest by claiming Colbert was hospitalized for appendicitis.

Let's check it out

Stephen Colbert forced to sit out 'Late Show' for a week due to ruptured appendix

Colbert was positively giddy upon his return to late-night TV when he walked onstage at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York on Oct. 2.

“Now the writers’ strike is over, with a new contract that includes protections," Colbert said as the crowd cheered. "Plus, thanks to the picket lines, my writers got fresh air and sunshine, and they do not care for that. Now they’re back safely in their joke holes, doing what they do best, making my prompter word screen full of good and haha."
class act
What else pops up on the site?
CD

Earth to Democrats: Biden presidency is a dumpster fire. How many warning signs do you need?
The country doesn’t want a Biden-Trump rematch. But if it gets one, expect a very different outcome.

Is this amap the news unlocked

Exclusive: Maps show U.S. counterterrorism efforts across globe, spanning 78 countries

Weird shift
Back to

Marines Kill CDC Official During Arrest

a kleptocrat, pinched $1bn for himself after funneling the rest to advertising agencies that, after taking a piece of the pie, used the funds to buy ad slots on networks and streaming services. The ads encouraged the citizenry to get more COVID-19 boosters.

Shocking Turn of Events: CDC Official AA Arrested Amidst Violent Confrontation
The events that transpired on that fateful night shook the nation to its core, as the long arm of justice reached out for one of the most prominent figures in the CDC. Aaron Aranas, a CDC official, found himself in the crosshairs of military law enforcement, setting off a chain of events that would leave a lasting mark on the pages of history.

edit on 2023/29/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Gitmo is only for foreigners. With those living by maritime law, Guam has some jurisdiction.
edit on 29-11-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I wouldnt take anything that they put out as meaningful and would recommend to remove them from your sources to get information from in order to not waste your time. Its basically telling you what you want to hear for click and ad revenues.

Just a quick google search for articles from 2021

Military Convicts Bill Gates By Michael Baxter - September 12, 2021

realrawnews.com...

Military Executes Tom Hanks
By
Michael Baxter -
July 27, 2021

realrawnews.com...

Yeah Yeah Yeah I know the clones , purposeful disinformation, and secrecy

edit on 321130America/ChicagoWed, 29 Nov 2023 09:32:40 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 2023/29/11 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Hi Rook,
It is a bit early to read or hear about any adverse events related to the flu jabs. What I do find interesting is that King Soopers is offering it for free and no one seems to be rushing to get it. If someone does go to get it they will be offered the exciting opportunity to take the Covid jab at the same time. Then of course why not throw in the jabs for RSV and pneumonia.
So which jab will be responsible for any adverse effects?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of Christmas trees, yesterday I was trying to get some things accomplished and I saw something most unusual. In a shop's window they had a large black Christmas star decoration. In fact they were selling smaller versions for Christmas trees. Then I saw black and white bows and other Christmas themed goods in black. It just looked really eerie.

But then it reminded me of December 2019. Catalogues were filled with black Christmas trees, although not really found in stores. At the time I thought it was most odd. Looking back on this they were comms about what was incoming.

The Color black is the New Trend, Even for Christmas Trees.

The color black evokes the feelings of death.
Symbolism of the color black

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join