It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeginswithanS
he's the thread creator. Thought it would be evident, but english isnt my first language so I apologize if i made you wonder if something bad had happened to him. He will probably outlive us all with his mememagick.

I used to post here but I mostly lurk since i havent anything of value to add these days. Sorry for the thread drift.. Its just been driving me mad not to have any answers to so many questions regarding what i posted above.

Good to see you back, there's always something to add whether big or small. It's normally the smaller pieces that knit things together.

Cranky not posted for a while, last logged in Nov 7th.

Angel, nice post. Just one thing, I'm just thinking out loud. Where are the Reliable tests, to test for variants of Covid? They don't exist, so how can the virus? The virus was the Media and Politicians who pushed it then forced the jabs. Even the Kenyan got in on it. The Kenyan said "the jab has been tested on Billions", yeah I guess it had after so many rolled their sleeves up or were coerced into it with threats of job loss etc etc.

Then there is this Babies as young as 12 months should be vaccinated against chickenpox

Scroll down the article, on the right to see current vaccine program on NHS. These people are sick.

I'm glad somebody brought up Cranky, he used to mention the wordplay they used as in the above article "data suggests".
Well my data suggests many should go to prison or worse.

Scam after Scam after Scam we've been fed just like the climate scam. I'm still waiting for global warming because I don't know about anyone else, but I've been that cold I've been shaking like a polaroid photo.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think we all knew the Light would shine back on this one prince andrew

I wonder if he's started sweating yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AianawaQ1320

I know nothing of Iris and am aware of ginger.

Thank you for the leads and will investigate them.
I am helping someone lately so the passion is being retriggered and my memory is too on many things.

I am still stunned how much of Hulda Clarke has been expunged from inet.
I went rural and began farming 15 years ago so my exposure to those sick and in need have been few.

I am not sure the net is worth it anymore.
When the inet began I could do in 2 hours of research what took weeks to months in libraries and used book stores.
But now disinformation is a science and they memory hole at will.

I am not too sure it was a good tradeoff.

Thanks again for the leads.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The subject of manifestation coupled with the practice of being still is interesting because it's paradoxical.

We sort of get this idea that manifesting requires doing...more work, more effort. The paradox is the opposite is true. Being still puts us in touch with a feeling. Not really an emotional feeling, not sensory perception, either. Although they can play a role. The feeling is more a deep, intuitive sense. A reconnection with the I AM presence. That's the manifestation.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
double
edit on 15-11-2023 by Imbackbaby because: darts

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: BeginswithanS

What happen with dashen?

Yea, what happened with me?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

edit on 16-11-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

N0AA is very busy in SA right now, oddly.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm seeing speculation that Elon Musk's big rocket is destined to bring down the firmament/dome around earth, so I thought I'd provide a lil brainstorming around the potential effects.

Some random thoughts on the removal of the firmament dome:

a) It's thought to consist of Aether "gas" turned to blue ice, so removal of it may simply be causing it to turn back to gas?
b) As gas, it is likely to cause an imbalance in the gasses of our atmosphere - which we BREATHE,
c) What was the first SCARE EVENT in our lives? Having to BREATHE air, on being born, after 9 months of breathing liquid!
Is breathing liquid our natural design but changed with imposition of the firmament?
d) Perhaps we will get a RE-BIRTH effect of having to accustom to a different mix of gasses?
e) Could the atmosphere also become significantly more humid; such that it feels like we're breathing water again?
f) How do we think Aether might interact with the salt water of the oceans?
g) Aether provides energy... Salt water = electrolyte liquid in batteries (ish)?
h) When we breathe Aether do we consume much more energy, upgrading internally from a 2-stroke to a Lambo V12?

How does this fit in with the Norse concept of SKY IS FALLING?

ETA - Imagine how the ability to TALK and LISTEN would change when the atmospheric density and vibration changes... let alone if it's more like water. We might have to re-learn how to communicate?

edit on 16-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PI and TIME replaced with "BLACKOUT"?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
a reply to: AianawaQ1320

I know nothing of Iris and am aware of ginger.

Thank you for the leads and will investigate them.
I am helping someone lately so the passion is being retriggered and my memory is too on many things.

I am still stunned how much of Hulda Clarke has been expunged from inet.
I went rural and began farming 15 years ago so my exposure to those sick and in need have been few.

I am not sure the net is worth it anymore.
When the inet began I could do in 2 hours of research what took weeks to months in libraries and used book stores.
But now disinformation is a science and they memory hole at will.

I am not too sure it was a good tradeoff.

Thanks again for the leads.

Lol got ya, 20 odd years ago on awaking, was reading a 12 books at once, remember the last books i read about 15 years ago, the ringing ceders series, zero point ( ho opono pono ), and few moons ago, the shamanic way of the bee, Yhen the download to the max, computer, Earth talking is making a comeback though, blessings and the rhizomes are only 3, iris the goddess, the rainbow

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I’d be curious to learn more about this as the thyroid and thymus aren’t in a “pathway”
One is part of the endocrine system (thyroid) and the other apart of the lymphatic system (thymus)
Separately, after puberty most T cells for life have already been created and much of the thymus becomes fat

I’m not trying to say you’re wrong, but that the above is my understanding of the two systems so I’m trying to understand the mechanism that would cause them to be interdependent

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
ETA - Imagine how the ability to TALK and LISTEN would change when the atmospheric density and vibration changes... let alone if it's more like water. We might have to re-learn how to communicate?

Sounds like texting and email to me. Distance and firmament become irrelevant.

I think you're describing a human transfer from Analogue to Digital and it's already happening imo.

And rather than Musk bring down a "dome" with a rocket, perhaps the objective is to increase it's size instead of destroy it, maybe why there are so many Starlink/Military satellites up there.

Bubbles are never static.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
David Schwartz (XRP Ripple CTO) tweeted this, at 14:15 EST on 15th:

Look what the underline string brings up...

GRAB THE POPCORN... Where have we seen that before?

Just a coinkydinky? Well here's a second reference from his 14:15 est timestamp:

edit on 16-11-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What intrigues me there Rel is the ‘lightning Rod Blueprints’
Relevant in light of new zero point energy tech being tested in UK. See Randal Carlson.
New 0 emissions tech based in some Stan Meyer work and a “vortex tube” which resembles the ancient lightning rod weapons that have been mention in a previous thread...

I’ll post a link later...a reply to: [
post=27221668]RelSciHistItSufi[/post]

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Well what do we have here?

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Grant to Wuhan University- 2018!

What was this grant really about because I don't buy into the last few words about "improving the medical insurance system in China.
"A 2018 publication ...in Nature revealed that Wuhan University professors practice 'instrument sharing' with and are given 'broad access' to facilities @ the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Now for some quality time with the WHO.

Honing in on Article 58- "A special fund to be used at the discretion of the Board shall be established to meet emergencies and unforeseen contingencies."

Tim foil hat time. Imagine if you will some bad actors did a real live test using Ebola as a plandemic. Then right after' 2016 to be specific, the WHO set up this 'special' fund.

WHO: Lessons Learned From Ebola

$100 million funded by Gates?

As we can see Tedros was very easily influenced politically which impacted him from formally declaring a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. It took 6 months but Covid-19 less than 3 months with few cases.

As we can see from this critique the World Health Assembly Deliberately underfunded the WHO leaving the door wide open for Billy.

Dr. Dave Martin- WHO Founding Document

Criminal Organization- WHO

Section 13
a) "Immunity from personal arrest or detention and from seizure of their personal baggage, and in respect of words spoken or written and acts done by them in their official capacity, immunity from legal process of every kind;"

Tedros must feel just so safe. Nuremberg 2.0 on steroids.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

More is coming out about the Lahaina fire.

Road Blocks, Power Lines and $150 Million Fund

These people are getting caught by their lies. This fund appears to be a plan to buy off people. I wonder what the going rate is?

Then there is Acapulco-
2 Hours of Terror and Now Years of Devestation for the Poor.

Something 's up "Military, public security and forensic officials were not permitted to provide details on the death toll or the search for bodies."

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

This is really becoming frustrating. Another letter that they will just ignore because they are lawless.

S en ron Johnson Demands Interview With Fauci Advisor David Morens

"I'm deeply concerned that HHS officials may have intentionally removed or destroyed responsive records on the origins of Covid-19 or in other aspects of the pandemic." < He can count on it.

But at least he is requesting information from June 2019- launch time. As I understand it nothing is ever really deleted so hopefully we still have evidence.

-----
The new FCC rule vote was passed yesterday 3-2.

From the WSJ page A4- New Rule Targets 'Digital Discrimination'

"This is taking a massive regulatory sledgehammer to every part and every service element of the broadband eco-system. It goes way beyond what Congress had insisted." ..."it would chill investment - thus running counter to the Biden administration's goal of expanding access." All in the name of equity.

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join