It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

She was euthanized and her organs procured."

Actually, it's the other way around. Her organs were procured, then she was euthanized.

People are usually put into a medically induced coma before their organs are harvested. That's actually what happened to Seth Rich. He made it to the hospital alive.

On one hand, organ donation and transportation saved my sister's life when she needed a liver. Livers regrow quickly, so a living donor can donate half their liver and it will grow into 2 livers. On the other hand, I have personally never wanted to be an organ donor, and my overall trust in institutions has been diminishing with time.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes
I turned 21 yesterday, for like the 27th time.
Congrats.

BREAKING: The COVID vaccine must be stopped immediately. There is no question that it is killing people. I have been invited to discuss these results with Yale epidemiologist Harvey Risch tonight on his podcast. More on this graph in the thread.
tuesday

Any health official anywhere in the world can replicate these results in 24 hours or less. The NY Times, CNN, 60 Minutes, and Wash Post could replicate these results in 24 hours or less. But none of them want to look. This is a FULLY OBJECTIVE survey. No judgment calls. It proves they lied to us. The whole lot of them. The media, the CDC, the FDA, the White House, members of Congress, the fact checkers. They killed people by refusing to collect the data and make it publicly available. That's why none of them will even try to replicate this objective study!!!!

edit on 2023/31/10 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Happy All Saints' Day, also known as All Hallows' Day

(I used to sing this n the care with my kids)

Let's hope we don't get a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows moment:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.breitbart.com...
breitbart.com/national-archives-discovers-82k-pages-of-shady-joe-biden-alias-emails/

National Archives Discovers 82K Pages of ‘Shady’ Joe Biden Alias Emails

The email aliases — “Robert Peters,” “Robin Ware,” and “JRB Ware” — were used to share government information and discuss business with Hunter Biden and associates. Breitbart News reported in September that Joe Biden used a fourth alias (“auks”) in 2010 to communicate with his family.

The 82,000 pages of emails appear to match the previous trove of 5,400 emails and records linked to Joe Biden’s email aliases that NARA revealed in August.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Absinthe was probably found to be a good *elixir in certain situations* but not in others around 100 years ago. Sp Flu. ahem
Nor is it made today using the same identical formula.
...maybe treatment with an age old elixir absinthe coupled with homemade jules Vern quinine recipe can bring much needed comfort?

As one who avoids drs offices by nature am always researching health through nutrition and exercise.
By the grace of God.

My prayers to you and yours 🙏💟

I am driving and missed this.
Absinth is wormwood and quinine is the delivery it like how hydroxychloriquine for ivermectin which is serving the same purpose which is killing parasites.

I wonder if that is the purpose for black walnut green hull tincture in Hulda's protocol with wormwood.
I think we are in sync.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I like how these guys are so smart in election rigging, but not in other things they do.

President Biden received $40,000 in “laundered” funds from Chinese government-linked CEFC China Energy, according to a memo released Wednesday by the House Oversight Committee.

The alleged 2017 transfer from first brother James Biden to the future president involves the same business deal in which Joe Biden was called the “big guy” and penciled in for a 10% cut — and would be the first proven instance of the commander-in-chief getting a piece of his family’s foreign income.

The $40,000 went through a “complicated financial transaction” just weeks after first son Hunter Biden threatened his father’s wrath in a July 30, 2017, text message to a CEFC employee, the Republican-led Oversight Committee said in the memo.

The money ended up in Joe Biden’s bank account on Sept. 3, 2017, via a check labeled “loan repayment” from his younger brother, who partnered with Hunter in the venture.

Now that Congress is in session for the next few weeks, maybe that Impeachment Trial can begin.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I can't even imagine the horror of being a Dr. or nurse harvesting organs while a person was still alive. It seems rather counterintuitive of their oath taken to do no harm.

Trust issues?
Lab under Fauci linked to the Wuhan Institute of Virology

"Anthony Fauci lab in Montana experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan one year BEFORE THE COVIDP P[L]ANDEMIC BEGAN.

I have no idea how Fauci is still wandering the streets and giving speeches.

Next up-
Florida Law Firm Vires Submitting a Grand Jury Petition

Quite the laundry list, fraud, domestic terrorism, murder, biological weapons violations, official and corporate misconduct, treason and to top it off Crimes Against Humanity.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Happy birthday to you too!

I come bearing gifts.

Proving RICO by the Under Dog

Pick two from this list, any two.
Bottom line-"This completely negates and bypasses the immunity to liability because it switches the assumption to one of well evidenced criminal intent."

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

No one could be this willfully blind...

Infant Mortality the Highest in 20 years

What could possibly have changed since 2021-2022? Speaking of 3's

Overall infant mortality rose 3%, neonatal infants rose 3% while post neonatal mortality rates rose 4%.[ 77].

We have no idea, just some weird blip in the stats. Scratching my head what could possibly be causing this?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Prayers much appreciated.

From the WSJ Letters to the Editor, "What if President Obama Returned as Vice President?"

This is the second time I have seen this idea floated in the last few days. More meat on the plan.
Biden is kept as President and his running mate s/b Obama who "is seen a person of undoubted forcefulness...and ready to take over when global events are running out of control."

What to do about Harris? Supreme Court or Attorney General. When Biden is removed either due to health issues or treason Obama then would 'poof' become President with no election required.

Quite the plan. Howard Klein then dusts off the 2nd amendment - "there is nothing about running as VP after serving 2 terms as President."

The alternative would be Michael but then there appears to be some strain in the relationship so Obama has to find a way to step up to the plate himself if he wants to 'save the plan.'

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Hmmmm...... maybe with all this brewing in the background would explain why Kamala is in London seeing Sunak ref Israeli/Hammas war and following on to AI conference being held at our very own Bletchley Park?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

More from the Epoch Times. Promise or Peril page B1, 2, 3.

It appears more people are getting the 'vibes' of nefarious activities engaged by the FDA.
"June 2020 the FDA set up emergency guidelines for manufacturers of Covid-19 jabs." I hunted around and found this-

Regulations.gov

Under the guise of acting quickly the public was cut out on providing comments on their guidance and they took this one step further as if that wasn't enough. Just to be certain they decided most wisely to only publish periodic consolidated NOA.

Just messing with some numbers. Alex Alazar, head of HHS, declared that there was a public health emergency January 27, 2020.
The WHO declared the p[l]andemic March 11, 2020. There are 44 days difference. That # has cropped up a number of times. Obama was #44.
President Trump made his announcement March 13th. January 27-March 13 has 46 days difference. Biden is # 46.
This is more than coincidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've been thinking for a while about how to write this post. I guess I really just wanted to pay homage to the place where I met my friend...some of you remember him as Sabrechucker. 

Sabre and I started talking right here in the Q thread and, over time, an online acquaintanceship turned into a real life relationship. He became my friend...my best friend.

Nearly a year ago, Sabre made his transition from the earth realm to the other side of the veil. He passed suddenly, unexpectedly and much too soon. 

Some of you may remember Sabre mentioning he was a firefighter. In fact, I think it was his career that drew him to Q because as a first responder, he witnessed the horrors of human trafficking, first hand. He was totally committed to his job and fully invested in seeing justice served to those who profit from the suffering and death of innocents.

I know separation is an illusion 

Our bond is unbreakable 

We will see each other again

Until then...

Fly High, Angel

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Getting back to the Epoch Times article.
One thing I like about printed material it doesn't disappear or get changed overnight.

Filing under Nothing to see here-
"The FDA has excluded vaccines from the normal testing requirements imposed on gene therapy products, raising questions of whether the FDA was derelict in its' duty to properly test these new products." I'm voting for treason myself.

What???
New Rules Alert-
"The new rules allowed manufacturers to submit test results on similar products in lieu of submitting test results on the precise vaccine components."

We need to let this sink in for a bit.

The FDA is not the gatekeeper of human safety when they do this "The Gene Therapy Guidance was update in May 2023 and this guidance does not apply to prophylactic vaccines."

Paging Christine Grady, Christine Grady.
Christine Grady- Fauci Partner in Crime

As if the past means nothing -In 2018 the FDA approved the first gene therapy and the takeaway was that the "gene therapy didn't work well in human trials and there were concerns about integration into the human genome."

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good to see you, CT.

R.I.P. Sabrechucker

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I thought Nancy's nephew is their sweetheart marionette..

delicious

Bone marrow is a fatty tissue located in the center of animal bones. Marrow is most concentrated in the bones of the hip, thigh, and spine. Though many other bones also contain marrow. Bone marrow typically comes from cows, lambs, buffalo, or caribou. [3]

Bone marrow offers a wide variety of health benefits. Studies show that it’s far richer in vitamins and minerals than muscle meat, and the stem cells it contains can help your own body produce both red blood cells and white blood cells. 

These specialized cells move oxygen throughout your bloodstream and reduce the chance of blood clotting. [4]  More on these benefits later…

edit on 11/1/2023EPMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The article gets into some technological issues like T cells and cellular immunity so not to get too bogged down I will just focus on the FDA actions.

"The FDA excluded the vaccines from the biodistribution studies otherwise required for gene therapy products."

What are biodistribution studies

Oddly, as in their words, " The mRNA vaccines weren't required to go through human biodistribution testing and instead relied solely on animal testing. 8 mice, 10 mice and 3 mice?

Probably has nothing to do with the fact that mRNA may remain in the body for an extended period of time.

Now to deal with the spike protein.
"These animal studies only looked at the lipid nanoparticle capsule, not the mRNA cargo as the studies used a luciferase - encoding mRNA surrogate to take the place of the spike protein.

Letting this sink in- "This is new technology and the FDA waived the requirement to study the actual components." They had no evidence as to the effect of the spike protein. Just making sure to cover all the bases they didn't look at biodistribution in the animals either.

If memory serves me correctly didn't the FDA and friends all claimed that the jabs were not gene therapy? " June 2020 Moderna SEC filing stated 'currently mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA'."

Seriously Christine Grady what have you been doing???
"57% of drug reviewers who left the FDA went to work or consulted for Big Pharma."

Meet H. Clifford Lane Deputy Director for Clinical Research
2006 was a critical year in the plan.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I've been thinking for a while about how to write this post. I guess I really just wanted to pay homage to the place where I met my friend...some of you remember him as Sabrechucker. 

Sabre and I started talking right here in the Q thread and, over time, an online acquaintanceship turned into a real life relationship. He became my friend...my best friend.

Nearly a year ago, Sabre made his transition from the earth realm to the other side of the veil. He passed suddenly, unexpectedly and much too soon. 

Some of you may remember Sabre mentioning he was a firefighter. In fact, I think it was his career that drew him to Q because as a first responder, he witnessed the horrors of human trafficking, first hand. He was totally committed to his job and fully invested in seeing justice served to those who profit from the suffering and death of innocents.

I know separation is an illusion 

Our bond is unbreakable 

We will see each other again

Until then...

Fly High, Angel

Godspeed Sabre

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

That looks very good and I will give it a try when I get my stove and dishwasher. It seems like everything breaks at the same time. During the plandemic my stove, dishwasher and fridge all fell apart so I had to do some creative work arounds. The Trageur and BBQ came in handy along with a rolling cooler with ice. I've actually learned how to cook rice on the BBQ but it isn't much fun in the snow.

We have more weirdness with vaccine shill Peter Hotez-

Peter Hotez Tweet

#WordsMatter- "it's been an honor partnering with you during the Covid pandemic as it was during Ebola in Texas in 2014, Zika in 2016, more to come...

We know something is up when he has been a recent guest on MSNBC, CNN, MSN. I just wonder 1111= November 11. He tweets this 10 days before the 11th that would signal #1011 is heading our way. The question is what are they cooking up?

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join