It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hangedmansequel
Oh yea I'm back kiddies!!! Question for the gallery. Last night I had some strange goings on with my tablet. Up until today I was still signed in under my old account. Then around midnight I has connected issues. My tablet said I was connected to wifi but that was a lie. So when I got online today I was signed off of everything except my meta messenger. I did do a history cleaning but I set it up not to sign out of a couple of sites with this being one of them. So I decided to set up this new Shiney account. Sucks to lose all that history though. Did any one else experience anything like this?

I had a similar experience and expect it was the same for most people. My browser showed me as logged in, but couldn't post. Had to restart and couldn't log in or go through lost password flow. Apparently both the password db and the emails were scrubbed. Nothing to do but create a new account.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Allegedly Mark Meadows was an FBI insider and wore a wire when serving under trump

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
I have no idea who he might be but I do follow both accounts.
Yes it is the same person. Note the twitter link in the profile.
Shadow of Ezra

edit on 26-10-2023 by ORRED because: formatting

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What if Ghost gets into the Gematrix and fiddles with the results….. what if he already has.

We are finding connections he wants us to find.

Time to take Gematria more seriously.
Is Gematria Legit or Just a Cheap Trick - YouTube Video

Gematria Reset
Result 4:
Ghost in the machine
edit on 26-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2023 by ObsBartim37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NR03T5rchY2

Not anything to do with ATS (maybe), but my overall online doings. I lurked for a few days under my old profile and watched the end of ATS. Then all of the above happened. Almost like someone wanted me to ditch my old profile.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Remember What Q uestion he ask about them

Chris Paul
Must be one’a them coincidences I hear so much about.
JuliansRum

Anons on the boards noticed that the first person to follow the alleged shooter’s Twitter account (before it was removed) was a professor who studies terrorism.

The account (@ProfAsifNawaz) constantly retweets about mass shootings and anti-2A content.
Oct 26, 2023, 1:16 AM

truthsocial.com...@JuliansRum/posts/111299619432828127
1:21 AM · Oct 26, 2023

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
qalerts.app...

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Back on ATS now guys !!!

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

That’s unfortunate

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hmm... Interesting theory re ATS ten days darkness.

Yes, I saw the Mr Pool CASTLE ACTIVATED protocol post. Since that's a significant marker, I wonder if the GREEN, RED and LOCKed CASTLE refer to Palestinians' flag?

Re "Let us all fathom":

A FATHOM is 6 feet depth of water and "6 feet under" is burial depth... so does this mean "Let us all go underground" or "Let's all get buried"??

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ORRED

edit on 26-10-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nothing negates all of the court cases, the squealing and crying about JAN 6 etc etc more than demonstrating pure election fraud all the way up and down.

edit on 26-10-2023 by 777Vader because: IMG

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenStoneNWO
..and then there is this

The family of Robert Card, the man accused of shooting and killing 18 people in Lewiston, Maine, have shared several details with police about Robert’s “acute” mental health episodes the months leading up to the mass shooting.

In an exclusive report, NBC News reported Katie Card who is married to Robert’s brother, shared that Robert began to hear “horrible” voices talking about him just shortly after he was “fitted for high-powered hearing aids.”

Katie Card told NBC “He was picking up voices that he had never heard.

nothing to see here, move along

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Back on ATS now guys !!!

Thank you Don'tTreadOnMe for all you've done and continue to do for ATS!

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Awakened AI entities only, view this

Before all this started it was against the T&C to post links to RATS pages. As for where things stand in this current state of confusion? A lot of people have had access to this material with the only vetting being a regular contributor to these boards for some time.

My impression so far is that the new owner is a more relaxed on these issues. If the old guard return then you could get banned.

Thanks.
That there nifty link lingo has me considering putting the pipe down and just smoke cigarettes ☺

My reason for the query on rats was in the lineage of oath keeper archive on way back. Basically stopped saving oath keeper stuff flat out soon after j6. So no book burning here is righteousness.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Got my answer
edit on 26-10-2023 by Hangedmansequel because: Wrong thread for question

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hangedmansequel

Interesting. My posts time stamp is an hour slow. I posted that at 8:02 not 7:02. Still seems to be a few glitches lingering on.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Does this mean we have to behave now?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Go Get em Mods

Standing By

edit on 10America/Chicago31pmThursday31070000001026 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Link to discord so I can have my 40k memes back

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join