It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

With this mass shooting event taking place I wonder what they are trying to take our attention away from?

FDA Advisory Board

As far back as January the FDA was aware of a statistically significant risk of Ischamic stroke to those over 65 when taking these together and here we have the CDC still promoting the combined jabs along with the RSV one as well. Never once mentioning that there may be more risk for a particular age group- the very age group more likely to take it.

And as usual we have funding provided by Pfizer to Nicola Klein to ensure absolutely no bias exists.

CNN today reporting about this

Just trust us, it is just a slight risk.

More

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Or maybe they are trying to distract us from this-

Trust Grassley

40 sources!
"Senator Chuck Grassley is seeking information from the DOJ and the FBI about whether they properly vetted what he says were dozens of confidential human sources who allegedly provided federal investigators with criminal information about the Biden family."

Crickets?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Next up to bat Obama-

Obama Secret Service 911 Call about chef drowning

Why is the 911 call redacted?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I'll do my best to continue posting the "wires" and such. I stopped because of reasons lol.
StormRiders account is not a Private Group. Anyone logged on TG can follow.

The real StormRider:

edit on 26-10-2023 by ORRED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: badcabbie
a reply to: dashenANON

Interesting movie. Seems like the room just got a bit smaller.

Good to see ya, Cabbie. Let me know when you can arrange a fare to a better world

Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is the best I can do with my tablet. I think this is the one you mentioned:

edit on 26-10-2023 by ORRED because: did that fix it?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Pfizer let all of those employees ago yesterday and today they announce that they are increasing the dividend to 5%.

Pfizer increasing dividend

To date I haven't seen Pfizer using their $3.3 billion war chest for stock buybacks but as more comes out they may need every cent.
Pfizer 1st quarter

However we have the EU to the rescue. Watch the water.

EU approves Seagen acquisition

Now Pfizer is going to have some fancy new drugs to treat cancer, the turbo cancer that they have created with their mRNA jabs. What are the chances anything they deploy will be mRNA based?

Russel Brand- Brook Jackson Pfizer Clinical Trial Whistleblower

Brook tweeted the link this morning so we can see what other evidence she has against Pfizer.
This is a must see. The excuses like insufficient people power to follow up and investigate is ludicrous.

A couple of take-aways.
"They didn't have enough people power to collect the swab samples from clinical trial participants who reported symptoms that were consistent with C-19" < We're they jabbed per chance???

Rel might find this significant. Was it Mr. Pool that posted "Two Weeks"? Brook Jackson was only at Ventavia for 2 weeks.

This does not give one much confidence when employees are caught changing and falsifying data and yet Pfizer went back to the same company to conduct clinical trials on children and pregnant women to get data to support the jab.

When the FDA finally got around to examining the clinical trial sites out of the 153 they only looked at 9 and none of them were Ventavia.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObsBartim37
You all remember
Ghosts in the Machine Video

General Flynn talks about 5th Generation Warfare - wrote a book on it Gen. Flynn On 5GW - Ghosts in the Machine
3:17 (of course) He talks about recruiting.

Is this all been some kind of recruiting for this PSYWAR

Knock knock knock

That is such an eerie, strange video. And, the video itself is a damn PSYOP. Its PSYOPs all the way down, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

John McAfee is my Spirit Animal and I am almost sure he faked his death in that Spanish prison and is sitting on a beach somewhere drinking rum and smoking '___'. Its highly possible that the guards in said prison were easily bribed/paid off and John is/was a very smart, resourceful man.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger123

In My Father's House Are Many Mansions

In the Eternal Realm of Spirit are Infinite Dimensions

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ORRED

Wow. Thanks for posting that since I'm not on Telegram.

Israel planning to release nerve gas in tunnels

If this some kind of fog of war tactic? This can't be a coincidence- Mr. Pool posted a picture of a gas mask a couple of days ago.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Lol. Didn’t read.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Least we forget about Bill Gates- Oxytech GM mosquitoes.

California has first case of Dengue

We are now up to 68 locally acquired cases of Dengue. Reading through this article according to the CDC there is only one solution-a jab.

But they have plans- an oral anti viral.
-----
Compliments of Brook Jackson-

A nasal Flu Vaccine
Always looking out for our health and convenience. The side effects sound like the flu. I am concerned- why are they using a live Influenza vaccine?

Checking in with Bill Gates and his oral malaria jab in Africa- problems, problems, problems.

Polio cases in Africa linked to new oral polio vaccine

We have a new factoid- "Children shed the weakened virus from the vaccine through their stool for a short time after receiving the oral drops, conferring immunity even on those not vaccinated."

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thCav

Will do, it might be awhile yet though. As far as I can tell, I'm still on the 'naughty' list.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe2

originally posted by: ObsBartim37
You all remember
Ghosts in the Machine Video

General Flynn talks about 5th Generation Warfare - wrote a book on it Gen. Flynn On 5GW - Ghosts in the Machine
3:17 (of course) He talks about recruiting.

Is this all been some kind of recruiting for this PSYWAR

Knock knock knock

That is such an eerie, strange video. And, the video itself is a damn PSYOP. Its PSYOPs all the way down, unfortunately.

Here is a fabulous breakdown of the video. Including Q influence, Meme magic, Hermetic and Theosophical roots, and a biblical perspective.
Ghost in the Meme - YouTube Vidoe

8:20 She points out the line the tip of the spear and unconventional moves by the knight chess pice.

It’s like we are seeing the “Tip of the Spear” with these unconventional moves we see by the Ghost in this machine. This is all part of the Chess game.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here's another one from the same day:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe2

Maybe we are being distracted from this as well.

General MCNews tweet

"Breaking- Video shows a few hundred of thousands of duplicate ballots that were double and triple scanned in Fulton County Georgia."
-----
I was going through the Washington Post twitter archives and I came across something most odd.

Washington Post tweet in Chinese

I tried to do the translate but it didn't work but it does seem very odd.
Taking a guess here but maybe it has something to do with Covid since it was so early in the plandemic.
March 11th the WHO called the plandemic, and this tweet was made on March 18th - 7 days later. Where have we seen that # before?
CDC Museum Covid -19 Timeline

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That's a lot to take in.
General Mark Milley on 60 Minutes

Who do you think is Ezra and how is he connected to President Trump? I was following Shadow of Ezra on twitter before he was throttled. I believe that he is over on Telegram now. Could they be the same person?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-10-2023 by Hangedmansequel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Wow. Thanks for posting that since I'm not on Telegram.

Israel planning to release nerve gas in tunnels

If this some kind of fog of war tactic? This can't be a coincidence- Mr. Pool posted a picture of a gas mask a couple of days ago.

It's puzzled me since day one as to why Israel never addressed the tunnels before the attack. They must have known they were there; why not at the very least destroy the end into Israel?

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join