It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, all by design

The stock market's new normal is a future of neverending chaos
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Rook I just had the most horrible thought about Apeel.
Non Organic fruit and vegetables are sprayed with herbicides.

Real Simple

It was difficult before to remove the residue but now just consider that they are putting this coating on that is unwashable! It will be impossible to even get to the pesticide layer and people will end up getting a full dose.

Scroll down to apples. Why are they allowed to still use a controversial chemical with a link to cancer?

Finally.
Chemicals.
Learn our comms.
You have more than you know.
5:5.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Another all by design. NIH and gain-of-function.

NIH gain-of-function regulations are vague and secretive

Well that horse has left the barn. Now they are recommending more transparency to build public trust. This advisory committee doesn't even know who is on this secretive committee but it is pretty obvious that the NIH referred very little to them. Just window dressing.

Fauci could just send $ to anyone to pursue gain-of-function research with basically no oversight. They had a plan and made certain that this secretive committee never had any chance to take a peak behind the curtains.

Who benefits the most?
Virus or election?
Lab or nature?
Coincidence or foreknowledge?
Difficult truths.

Then the next step. This is unreal. They develop the bioweapon, unleash it on the people in Wuhan, provide the wrong treatment to jack the numbers, enlist the media to fan the flames of fear. Once the story is established roll out across the rest of China the correct treatment.

Jikkyleaks has a few thoughts about Wuhan.
Jikkyleaks tweet

Scroll down to KanekoTheGreat. Bombs away.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting timing especially considering election 'conspiracy's' are now allowed on social media.
A different Bill Gates- Maricopa.
A race for the door...
"he won't seek re-election in 2024, adding to the roster of election officials leaving or declining to run for political office amid a wave of unfounded voting conspiracies and threats."

I'm surprised that he is hanging on for that long. We'll see.
-----
Keeping track of resignations:
FEMA
Another chess piece placed on the board preplandemic- Peter T. Gaynor as FEMA administrator.

Replaced by Deanne Bennett Criswell April 22, 2021.
Peter T. Gaynor
Deanne Bennett Criswell

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Residents of the U.S. capital reported hearing a loud boom across a wide area on Sunday afternoon. Fire department and homeland security officials in Washington said they had no reports of any incidents.

"We have no active incidents," a spokesperson for the fire department said.

"There is no threat at this time," the D.C. Homeland Security and Emergency Management said on Twitter.

The Federal Aviation Administration said a Cessna aircraft crashed into mountainous terrain in southwest Virginia around the time the sonic boom was heard in the capital.

So, no accidents reported, but a plane did crash after the public heard a boom sound. Why do I feel like that we will never learn what that well placed FBI informant had to say about the Bidens.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Like I said we have a tsunami on our hands. Lots and lots of popcorn is needed.

Remember Susan Wojcicki, CEO of Youtube resigned in February 2023. This is remarkable. A sudden change of heart. Youtube is restoring President Trump's channel.
YouTube Restores Trump's Channel

But wait there's more.
YouTube Reverses Election Misinformation Policy

There is going to be a tsunami of election fraud info incoming.
Susan Wojcicki Wiki
Dual citizenship I see.

Neal Mohan CEO of YouTube

This is very big...in my universe.

The med/CV/Vax is your sphere of expertise, I just follow along.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It seems that whoever is now running @Jack (Dorsey's) twitter account also picked up on the 5 year DELTA of #1440 shown in the post I reply to...

I wonder if the "F16 sonic BOOM" over DC was the first of 4 BOOMs this week?
edit on 4-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
3 year DELTAS for Monday, June 5th:

Tweet in post:

Tweet:

Bigger

Tweet from a, still, suspended account

Bigger

Tweet:

Bigger

After the F16 sonic booms over DC today, and the resulting (?) Caessna crash, will we see a demand to remove the air cover protection tomorrow?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Italian PM counters pride month with FAMILY PRIDE MONTH:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Tonight's flashback is really a flash-back.

Dan

Remember when I posted this pic and suggested we needed to take out a least one of the corners to neutralize this beast, sledgehammer was suggested?

Then this happened shortly thereafter.

There is something here, not sure what.

This is some irony here.

Here's a fun fact I never mentioned, Amazon contacted me once and said my Amazon login was too close to another login I used somewhere out on the web. Hmm.

Can't they just pay them off, why inflict them on others?

Flashback, scars addition, why is BC without a zipper scar from his heart surgery, pic after it was alleged to have happened?

renOgade didn't have brains surgery, but has a scar, wait, that scar is gone now.

Joe had brain surgery, yes oxymoron, and now has no scar.

Not sure who I was supposed to worship in 2020.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re @jack's "End of an empire" tweet...

Hebrew gematria = 335...

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3ce126 No.82276 📁
Dec 12 2017 17:31:52 (EST)
Timestamp [Q] post [:03] against POTUS' Tweet [:13].
[10]
No coincidences.
Q

335 >> 6/5= June 5th = today!
(3ce in theID also gives June 5th)

[10] = Ten days of EBS/Blackout?

[:03] = Eyes on the cabal pyramid?

[:13] = Eyes on the financial system?
edit on 5-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fact Check:

healthfeedback.org...
healthfeedback.org/claimreview/no-evidence-covid19-vaccination-jamie-foxx-paralyzed-blind-brain-blood-clot/

No evidence that COVID-19 vaccination left actor Jamie Foxx “paralyzed and blind” from brain blood clot

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
When I saw that, it reminded me of this.....
The lovely Sir Laurence Olivier

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Installed Opera with new tablet and when I clicked on your qalerts link it was not a 404 it said FORBIDDEN.
Google based so I bet it's blocked on chrome.

Somehow targeted individuals came up on a feed while I was replying it's some interesting individuals so I just kind of subconsciously threw it in.

lnk

Buzzword bingo installed desanctimonius. Equity. Get to survive.

I think this video may be a fake ? At the end of the video he says “hail hydra”, huh? So when I look up what that means, I find another faked video of HRC endorsing DeSantis, also ending with her saying “hail hydra” ?
www.snopes.com...

Hope everyone is well, I’ve been hanging out in Tartaria, absolutely fascinating !

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Why do I feel like that we will never learn what that well placed FBI informant had to say about the Bidens.

I just want to follow this bit up with this video short:

I'm not that skilled at what I'm looking at as much as some of you here, but to me it looks very odd.

Can anyone confirm that the Cessna was targeted by the F-16?

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Crypto Giants Unite: Ripple’s XRP, Stellar’s XLM, and IOTA Eye SWIFT Integration, Shaping the Future of the Billion-Dollar Crypto Market

Crypto projects Ripple, Stellar Lumens, and IOTA are leading the way in an effort to integrate the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, S.W.I.F.T. The organization is responsible for providing financial services and execution of financial transactions and payments between banks worldwide.

Crypto heavyweights Ripple, Stellar, and IOTA are now eyeing an integration into this billion-dollar system. The revolutionary projects have demonstrated their potential as financial tools and ready-to-use technology for payments and are now making advancements to be part of SWIFT.

Ripple on its part has been pushing to succeed as a foremost blockchain payments firm targeting untapped markets such as in the middle east, South America, and Africa to offer real-time settlement of international payments through strategic partnerships with local firms.

Stellar on the other hand is looking into similar regions with the aim of banking the unbanked. Finally, IOTA offers a unique solution to the problem of scalability within the industry. Its protocol allows for secure, feeless transactions between devices on the Internet of Things (IoT) paving the way for a new era of machine-to-machine transactions.

www.crypto-news-flash.com... ollar-crypto-market/

Congress Introduces A Game-Changing Crypto Bill Amid $350 Billion Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB And XRP Price Pump

Now, amid fears a crypto "powder keg" could be about to ignite, U.S. lawmakers have proposed a "functional framework" aimed at providing regulatory clarity for bitcoin and crypto companies in the country.

The 162-page draft bill, unveiled by House financial services committee chair Patrick McHenry, a Republican from North Carolina, and House agriculture committee chair Glenn Thompson, a Republican from Pennsylvania, is an attempt to kickstart discussions between Republicans and Democrats on the two committees, Bloomberg reported.

The new U.S. crypto bill—after several attempts to pass crypto legislation in previous sessions—proposes cryptocurrencies offered as part of an investment contract would fall under SEC oversight, while those that qualify as commodities would be overseen by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

www.forbes.com... mp/?sh=6ceb8c113cbb

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Installed Opera with new tablet and when I clicked on your qalerts link it was not a 404 it said FORBIDDEN.
Google based so I bet it's blocked on chrome.

Somehow targeted individuals came up on a feed while I was replying it's some interesting individuals so I just kind of subconsciously threw it in.

lnk

Buzzword bingo installed desanctimonius. Equity. Get to survive.

Hope everyone is well, I’ve been hanging out in Tartaria, absolutely fascinating !

So have I! Indeed fascinating. Could be an intended distraction but it is addressing a question that has bothered me all my life. Even as a child in Scotland I was amazed at what came before versus my timeline. Had realer than real dreams about buildings all my life until I tried to build a house that brought some of this energy in.

When I moved to northern canada I felt torn away from something. Moved to southern canada and there were a few amazing buildings, built at a time when the population was tiny. I think on the math of it and it doesnt make sense. Ive gardened on this island for decades and we do so on the edge of an ever encroaching rain forest in acid, rocky soil. Its highly challenging and I think what effort it would take to even feed those early populations, how many people would need to be involved just in this pursuit, never mind those who must man the horses to pull supplies in from quarries miles away over bumpy rocky roads. Some of the quarries said to even be on smaller islands. The lame stories about the founding of the buildings etc. I dont buy into any theory but its not what is being told historically.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did my response about the oral polio vaccine help? v2

I've been checking into Bill Gates stock portfolio and we may have a link to
"A clean [H]ouse is very important."

The 'H' in the kill box may represent hospital.
Bill Gates Stock Portfolio

#7 Ecolab drew my attention.
Ecolab EPA Letter Approving New Label

They applied for the change in the labeling right in time for the plandemic and approval was given by the EPA October 3, 2019.
"Because you opted to add statements pertaining to EMERGING VIRAL PATHOGENS to your label..."

This is evidence.

But there is more.
Class Action Lawsuit Oxycide

This biowarfare was conducted on so many levels but consider that hospital cleaning staff started to suffer respiratory issues which they were linking to the cleaner but perhaps used to pump up fear that Covid was impacting them. All for the narrative.

Watch the water connection- Scroll down to Ecolab. They are a global leader in water and their current price is $170.

Gematria has some interesting hits.
Gem Oxycide 771

Get Ready, Matrix, Storm, Blackout

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join