It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree and I just saw a clip on Fox of him sitting at the event, after he spoke and he didn't look well.

LOL.....I would have stuck with the tripping over cable too..........

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ITs reached that point

NO?

Talk about IMMUNITY
I'M Immune

lol

Carry on ....

GOD WINS
DTOM

edit on 622023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
BRICS foreign ministers held a meeting today and issued a joint statement. Included is their call for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development along with their reiteration "that the objectives, principles and provisions of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and its Paris Agreement, in particular the principles of common but differentiated responsibilities and respective capabilities (CBDR-RC) in the light of different national circumstances, must be honoured."

Cape of Good Hope

2023 SDG Summit
edit on 2-6-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Cleveland
IN the span of two weeks, nearly 30 children have vanished in Cleveland, sparking concern from a local police chief who said he hasn't seen anything like this in his 33-year career. What makes the search even more difficult is the lack of pictures in the cases listed on the website for missing Cleveland children. "Unless someone knows that person, then we're not going to have any luck," said Majoy.

IN the span of two weeks, nearly 30 children have vanished in Cleveland, sparking concern from a local police chief who said he hasn't seen anything like this in his 33-year career.

It strikes me as odd in these times that there aren't more pictures. No parents' phone pics, selfies or social media pics. Not even an old photo that has to be age-progressed. What kind of parent can't provide any pic of their missing kid? These may be very poor families, but still. Are class photos at school not a thing anymore? Wouldn't even orphans have an ID photo in a social-worker's file?

The police chief says most are probably run-aways. They certainly don't seem like average children who--poof--got kidnapped. These kids fell through the cracks long before they went missing.
edit on 6/2/2023 by cimmerius because: OCD

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Mountain DEW

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Interesting interview with Musk and Babylon Bee guys if you want. He's, it, is,extremely careful with words. That in and of itself is worth noticing. He's also way too knowledgeable for a guy allegedly running Tesla, DOD's Starlink, Twitter etc.

That said, he said a few interesting things.

Twitter was losing money as a public company, yet, it existed.
He fired nearly everyone and the system improved, still trying to cut the bloat it seems.
So who was making sure it was kept afloat and why?

Also said there are endless hidden code things within, you'll note I said this very thing months ago, they need to make peace with her. One recent one they killed was from 2012 with words triggering deboosting, which, folks keep griping about like he has a magic wand - I think he said it had 700,000 lines of code. God people are impatient and awful.

And the big thing. He very coyly mentioned Full Service Banking, not payments, not crypto (didn't mention crypto at all) but Full Service Banking.

Assuming for a second the real world applies, after taking over the Woke Menace 9 months go, it is running better than before, yes, adding new features, yes, but how the hell can you even mention Full Service Banking unless it has been pre-created and is being tested? In the "real world" the testing would be 5-10 years at least, not payments again, but Full Service which means it fits the current definition of full service.

What services does a full service bank provide?

An account at a financial institution that allows for withdrawals and deposits. ...
Checking Accounts.
Savings Accounts. ...
Money Market Accounts. ...
Certificates of Deposit. ...
Mortgages. ...
Home Equity Loans. ...
Auto Loans. ...
Personal Loans.
Plus

Had he said payments through crypto I'd have thought nothing of it, as that really is just an exchange.

There have been rumors of the Tesla Phone, and or, the Q Phone, for some time. Both are alleged to integrate all manner of things including banking, and, rumored, to run out of current system of control - Starlink? Something else? Could there be a converging here and TwitterX being a wildcard?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Difficult Truths

carry the light

hmmm...can't embed youtube from my tab so here is the link:
Future Heroes
edit on 6/2/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: they must be shown

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Mountain DEW

I hadn't heard anything, so did a quick bing search.

"Emergency responders in Canada are currently battling more than 180 wildfires in British Columbia amid an intense heat wave that has left hundreds dead in the Pacific Northwest. About 70% of the active fires were likely caused by lightning strikes, according to the British Columbia Wildfire Service's dashboard." emphasis mine

At first glance it sounded like Armageddon, however, re-reading reveals it is the heat wave that is costing lives... but damn.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

can claim that Q is fake

a reply to: socialmediaclown
Not fake, it is showing us. Remember they have to show us. Nothing can stop it. Distractions from the return

Instagram
www.instagram.com... › villani...
VILLA NIBURU TULUM (@villaniburutulum) • Instagram photos and videos

one thing leads

this post may reflect the opinions of a personality of the author but only one

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
China publishes national blockchain standard

China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) has published a national standard for blockchain technology to guide the development of the industry in the country, a state-run news channel CGTN reported on June 2.

MIIT reportedly stated that the standard aims to accelerate the standardization of China’s blockchain industry and drive its further development. Global Times reported that over a hundred blockchain companies in the country have been applying the standard to their operations.

The Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission recently published a white paper covering various technologies, such as blockchain and AI. The white paper emphasizes a commitment to web3 and metaverse innovations and plans to become an industry leader by 2025.

China has also leveraged blockchain technology to make significant progress in developing its digital yuan CBDC. The national digital currency has been trialed in several jurisdictions and has enjoyed some success since its development began.

cryptoslate.com...

Blending neuroscience with AI on blockchain: Matrix AI Network and NeuraMatrix partnership

Matrix AI Network, an innovator in the decentralized AI economy, has announced a groundbreaking strategic partnership with NeuraMatrix, a leading Chinese neuroscience company focused on brain-computer interface (BCI) technology. This collaboration seeks to revolutionize the Web3 and metaverse realms by leveraging the unique combination of Matrix AI Network’s AI-driven blockchain and NeuraMatrix’s cutting-edge BCI technology.

This strategic alliance between Matrix AI Network and NeuraMatrix brings together the unique expertise of both companies to develop groundbreaking solutions for Web3. The partnership’s initial phase will concentrate on finalizing the prototype for a wearable, noninvasive BCI device that utilizes brainwaves as a biological information verification login function. Owen Tao, CEO of Matrix AI Network, said:

“We are proud to be pioneers in blending neuroscience with AI on blockchain, as our innovative approach allows us to collect and analyze brainwave data in a way that was previously impossible.”

Eric Choy, chief marketing technology officer of MATRIX, highlighted the immense market potential of this partnership:

“According to PwC, the blockchain and AI industries are projected to reach a market size of $3.1 trillion by 2030. Additionally, Matrix AI Network is well-positioned to capitalize on the rapidly growing neuroscience market, with a projected market size of $34.8 billion by 2025, as per MarketsandMarkets, and a digital human avatar market size of $527.58 billion in 2030, according to Emergen Research.”

cointelegraph.com...

Peter Schiff at London Blockchain Conference 2023: Gold-backed Bitcoin is the answer to the world’s problems

I think the world is on the verge of a monetary upheaval,” he told a room packed out by people eager to hear from the reputed crypto critic.

“The current monetary system is based largely on the U.S. dollar. The problem is that since 1971 the U.S. dollar has been based on nothing.”

Right now, the United States is running a budget deficit in excess of $2 trillion a year,” he said.

“At the same time, our trade deficits exceed $1 trillion a year. That’s how dysfunctional the U.S. economy has become under this system: the ability to create the reserve currency out of thin air means Americans don’t have to produce in order to consume. All they need to do is print paper and exchange that for goods that the rest of the world produces.”

There’s this idea that the dollar won’t be replaced because there’s nothing to replace it with because every other fiat currency is in a similar position,” he added. “But the dollar didn’t really replace another currency; it replaced money. It replaced gold. So, I think the future isn’t another fiat currency to replace the dollar—it is gold replacing the dollar as the primary monetary reserve.”

“One way that could be introduced is through the private sector, probably even before the government, through blockchain.”

With the internet, with blockchain, there is a major improvement in the functionality of gold to act as a medium of exchange and as a unit of account,” he explained. “The role of gold as a store of value, that doesn’t change.”

That’s the beauty of a monetary system on a blockchain—I can take a tiny piece of gold and use it to buy a cup of coffee, and that transaction could be effected at a fraction of the cost of transferring bitcoin and in a reliable manner.”

coingeek.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's a story from last year. I don't see the connection, could you help?

Is this an on-going issue that hasn't been solved? I mean there is a Serial Killing Cult that has been operating in my town since the 60's, and when the FBI finally was brought in and made progress on it, the Mayor and Governor asked them to leave. Are you implying that this issue of kids going missing is like that?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

an intense heat wave that has left hundreds dead in the Pacific Northwest

Do you happen to have a link to the article? I couldn't find anything in my search.

I live in the PNW and this is the first I'm hearing of an intensive heat wave, let alone one causing hundreds of deaths. We've had a few days break past records by a degree or two, but nothing I'd consider 'intense' heat.

On the news tonight I saw where schools (eastern US?)were closed because of extreme heat-mid 90's. What did people do before air conditioning?

It's not unusual to get 110-115* temps for a couple of weeks each year where I live, and many of those years were without air conditioning. It just seems strange that so much emphasis is placed on what has always been normal.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This is a good question. I couldn't find anything about this.
My Northwest nothing found
KING 5 News (Seattle) nothing found
KREN News (Spokane)
a story about the up coming heat:

SPOKANE, Wash. — The heat is on. Temperatures soar to July-like highs in the days to come before some of the warmest weather so far this year sets in. As the heat builds, the chance of rain remains dismal through the first half of next week.

Saturday will be hot, temps will hit the mid 80s before climbing into the upper 80s by Sunday. As the ridge settles in, we will see temperatures soar into the 90s early next week. All of that heat comes with plenty of sun, at least through Wednesday.

That's not a "Heat wave" that will take lives. The fact is it's not that hot here.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
@GERONIMO on twitter posted this yesterday, June 2nd:

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

Gematria equivalents include:

BUNKER FOREST BLUE (from... #1007)

Date stamp encodes June 4th too (Apr 3 201)

How does it fit with current events?

Well...

a) BUNKER: 50 senators provided SAT phones and rumoured to be de-camping to a DUMB with families,

b) FOREST: Tree of Knowledge... so FOREST = release of lots of knowledge or TRUTHS?

c) BLUE = DEMS?

d) APRIL SHOWERS: Water = information; so deluge of information?

Lastly, there are only two factors of 1007 apart from 1 and 1007 and both are primes; 19 and 53:

link

Yesterday was the 70th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's coronation!

T2... will you follow up if anything relevant falls out re DNA and polio vaccine from above? Is it a coincidence that polio vaccine is tested within 4 weeks of DNA structure being discovered?

edit on 3-6-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
5 year DELTAs for today, June 3rd, picked up by Pepe Deluxe:

BLACKOUT NECESSARY!

The upside down gun shape reminds me of SURRENDER... Isn't that how films portray a gun being handed over; hanging upside down from one's index finger?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: cimmerius

an intense heat wave that has left hundreds dead in the Pacific Northwest

Do you happen to have a link to the article? I couldn't find anything in my search.

I live in the PNW and this is the first I'm hearing of an intensive heat wave, let alone one causing hundreds of deaths. We've had a few days break past records by a degree or two, but nothing I'd consider 'intense' heat.

I just did a Bing search (Canada forest fires) and the text quoted was first entry on the results page.

It appears to me my mistake. I searched Canada forest fires and Canada heat wave deaths. Got plenty of results...

Results from 2021.
My apologies for sloppy work.
edit on 6/3/2023 by cimmerius because: Major Oops

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Apple’s new TSA-approved ID has launched and is headed to airports worldwide

Stress levels rise at airport security checkpoints when passengers have to rummage around for their documents. To the relief of iPhone users everywhere, those days may soon be over.

A new feature introduced by Apple lets passengers use their iPhones as identification at airport security checkpoints by scanning a driver’s license or state ID stored in the Apple Wallet app. As a result, visitors no longer need to bring paper IDs to airport security, just their iPhones or Apple Watches. A more streamlined and secure TSA system is a goal.

On March 23, 2022, the cutting-edge technology debuted at Arizona’s Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. As of May 25, 2022, the features were introduced in Maryland; on November 9, 2022, they were introduced in Colorado; and on May 18, 2023, they were introduced in Georgia. More airports are planning to do the same, according to AFAR.

APPLE’S DIGITAL ID IS NOW ACCEPTED AT THE SECURITY CHECKPOINTS OF FIVE AIRPORTS BY THE TSA:
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)

Denver International Airport (DEN)

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)

Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)

Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)

THE WALLET ID FEATURES, AS PROMISED BY APPLE, WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE IN:
Connecticut

Hawai‘i

Iowa

Kentucky

Mississippi

Ohio

Oklahoma

Puerto Rico

Utah

The new technology requires minimal effort to set up. Passengers who are qualified can take a selfie and submit it to the Apple Wallet app after scanning their driver’s license or state ID (following the on-screen instructions).

“As an additional fraud prevention step, users will also be prompted to complete a series of facial and head movements during the setup process,” Apple explained

amp.miamiherald.com...

Google Wallet for Android now supports digital IDs

Google Wallet on Android is finally getting ready for your digital driver's license and other US state IDs. Google says the feature is rolling out this month, and it will slowly start bringing states online this year. Of course, your state has to be one of the few that actually supports digital IDs. Google says Maryland residents can use the feature right now and that "in the coming months, residents of Arizona, Colorado and Georgia will join them."

The road to digital driver's license support has been a long one, with the "Identity Credential API" landing in Android 11 in 2020. Since then, it has technically been possible for states to make their own ID app. Now Google Wallet, Google's re-re-reboot of its payment app, is providing a first-party way to store an ID on your phone. Some parts of the Identity Credential API landed in Google Play Services (Google's version-agnostic brick of APIs), so Wallet supports digital IDs going back to Android 8.0, which covers about 90 percent of Android devices.

IDScan.net, a company that makes digital ID solutions, currently tracks 12 states as having some kind of active digital ID program and another 11 in a "pilot" program.

www.arstechnica.com...

Maryland becomes first state with digital IDs for two mobile platforms

Maryland is the first state to offer digital licenses and IDs in both Google and Apple wallets.

Gov. Wes Moore on Thursday announced that the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration launched Maryland ID for the Google Wallet. This will make Maryland the first state to have this system for both mobile platforms after introducing the program to the Apple Wallet in 2022.

Maryland is leading the way in creating a more competitive and innovative digital environment while prioritizing accessibility and customer service," Moore said in a statement. "Maryland Mobile ID advances our administration’s work to deliver safe and secure services that benefit all Marylanders."

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Brazil’s Hosting Of COP30 Points To BRICS-led Climate Future

On May 26th, it was confirmed Brazil will host COP30 in 2025. The global climate talks will be convened in Belém, a city adjacent to the Amazon.

The initial months of Lula’s third term have seen a stark reversal of the policies pursued by his far-right, climate change-denying predecessor Jair Bolsanaro, who sought to dismantle environmental protections wholesale. Illegal deforestation of the Amazon is on track to be eradicated by 2030, under the new President’s watch.

Even before Lula took office in January this year too, he had made clear his election would renew the vigour and relevance of the ever-growing global economic alliance led by Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS), and its collective determination to lead the way on climate issues in future. Under Bolsanaro, the alliance was much-diminished.

In a landmark speech at COP27 in Egypt, November 2022, Lula explicitly linked his historic advocacy for Latin American regionalism, Global South cooperation, UN Security Council expansion, and an international order “that is peaceful and based in dialogue, multilateralism, and multipolarity” to climate change. The challenge, he said, “will have the highest profile in the structure of my government.”

He went on to outline the recommendations of a detailed policy paper, drafted by members of his then-Presidential transition team drawn from the Workers’ Party, and Brazilian environmental NGO Plataforma CIPÓ. This included proposals for BRICS to invest in green energy projects via its unified investment bank, and constituent countries to shift their state energy firms towards renewables.

www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I'm pressed for time today but I wanted to make sure everyone saw the UN 2023 Agenda. It's a whopper.
UN 2023 Agenda

How can they be behind something like this? Promote gender parity, including through QUOTAS and special measures. What are they going to do? Mandate it?
Not surprised about the transforming of the food system because they are determined we will not only eat z bugs but like them too.

I can't wait to see what their new vision for the rule of law will be.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join