It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---ASCENSION--- -Part- --43--

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
2) Re [0:28) I had the thought to think of it as a FRACTION... these examples give odd recurring decimals:

28/100 = 3.571428571428571428571428571428..... recurring ad infinitum,

28/60 = 0.46666666666666666666666666666666... recurring ad infinitum,

28/360 (0) = 0.0777777777777777777777777777... recurring ad infinitum!
edited

When I see fractions like this, or constants like PI that go on ad infinitum, I think of them not as numbers, but as relationships.

The answer is not a concrete solution, but a continuous ongoing relationship between entities.

At certain times during this thread, I have asked myself what is the solution to the evil that has been exposed, to end it and prevent its recurrence. The answer is that there is no once and for all solution. The only answer is an ongoing relationship between people of love and respect, doing the best we can in every moment forever.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Mon Aug 28 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: sources were needed

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Tucker Carlson Talks To Colonel Douglas Macgregor About The Ukraine War

edit on 27-8-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

America Is becoming a banana repubblic...Q+
give thanks to those who would die to save our republic....Q

If you judge this offtopic
what have we talked about so far?

(post by duncanhidao removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just delete whatever you want.
NCSWIC.
Nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
x.com...

Fascinating theory
Plot of x thread linked above:
Worm is from the Old English word wyrm
Wyrm can also mean snakes, dragons, maggot (look up the definition)
In no ancient language except Hebrew do wyrm and snake lack distinction

Medical field symbol is the rod and staff of Asclepius which looks like a snake.
It’s origin is from ancient medicine when people had internal worms and a doctor would cut the skin open in front of the worm, it would begin to come out, and they would pull it by wrapping it around a post

If we substitute worm for snake/serpent in a biblical sense, I. The garden of Eden it would completely change the meaning.
What makes an apple rot? What fruit was eaten to make the fall?

Maybe the evil in the garden was a parasitic worm

In the Q drops the phrase “these people are sick” is stated 40 times
Only once, in drop 416 it states “these people are sick and evil”
The author of the thread ponders, what if they are evil BECAUSE they are sick?
Ie: infested

There is documented behavioral change/modification in certain parasitic worm infestations

Pivots to Covid: what was demonized? Ivermectin. Now ppl relate it to horse paste.
What was ivermectin fantastic at treating? Parasites

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2 I think that this is part of the awakening process, the news that US citizens are getting $700 and Brandon wants to send how many more BILLIONS to Ukraine? even people that don't pay attention are tuning in to this, kind of like the Tucker, (deplatformed) hosted on X (exposed of corruption and cleaned?) and Trump just destroying the views compared to the GOP debate. The new number 1 song in the nation is? oh and did anyone notice the Trump visit to ATL? (that sure looked like a presidential entrance) The mass of people waking up is FANTASTIC! Keep spreading the good vibes of love and caring, so many people need a conspiracy follower to help them understand or comprehend what all is happening. God Wins and Nothing can stop what is coming! Devolution in full force and some huge changes are about to happen and we get to live and experience HISTORY in the MAKING! This timeline will be discussed for centuries to come! Get ready and enjoy the show as they say!
PS had to come back as a new account as I have been unable to get in with old credentials.
Cheers,
MP

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: G005E

I thought of this right from the start. I asked Cranky what he thought and he agreed. If say it is an alien parasite that has taken root they collectively would be terrified to have ivermectin mass deployed. That drug would effectively kill them.
That might also explain the odd/ deviant behavior that some people are expressing. That behavior is so out there that indoctrination alone does not explain it.
Just my opinion though.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

You and REL are excellent decoders. Once again, thanks to you both.

I thought Donald Trump wanted a speedy trial so he could show the evidence in a legal forum/manner.

But legal experts are increasingly of the thought that there will be no trial.

Legal experts say due to complexities, the way our court system is set up, and Donald Trump being the frontrunner for being elected president of the United States in 15 months, It is unlikely he will stand trial before the election.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I read some more of the book "The Indictment."
The Acquisition of American Farmland and other real estate purchases- including some in proximity to strategic U.S. Assets. Page 42.

Just trying to wrap my mind around the implications. The CCP is behind all of this.
-Buying up large amounts of productive American farmland.
-Exporting harvests to Chyna.
-Chyna stockpiling food.

Chyna "has been acquiring food processing plants, at a time when- coincidently or not- many others are burning down, being struck by planes, or otherwise going off-line."

With the greater concentration in the agri food systems 'if you knock-out a few' that would make us dependent on the Chyna owned food processing plants, which impacts the food supply. You can see where this is going but I have a feeling there is more to this.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus316

We've already won.
I love you all 🤩

part 1

part 2

part 3

edit on 28-8-2023 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not sure what Dan Scavino is tweeting here with this 2:20 vid at 15:50 EST:

Seems innocent enough... "Living in the Hall of Fame", large crowds, celebrating the military...

...But then it moves to Asia and cross references a Mr Pool post at 2:05 (5by5):

...Before ending with 2 seconds of this "SOLENT GREENIS productions" SWAMP scene, at 2:18 to 2:20:

Now, one might say he just used someone else's video... but you'll note this was NOT a retweet!
...And you know Dan is very precise on content and timing of videos HE posts - Why would he leave 2 seconds of a swamp scene that hints at Humans as food (Soylent Green film)?

Is he indicating at reveals that trafficking is about more than sex and slavery?

Rel while reading this farming section of the book Soylent Greens was what I was wondering about. Consider Smith Fields Pork- a transaction that never should have been approved. Could it be possible that some "special" ingredient is being added?
They own the farms and then process the pigs.

Smith Fields Pork

It gets even more complicated. Chyna has 30% control of the world's supply of fertilizer and 40% of global chemical manufacturing. Then we can add in the control of the raw ingredients for animal as well as human pharmaceuticals.
"Special ingredients" can be added all along the supply chain.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Stimulating post G005E and makes a lot of sense to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Stimulating post G005E and makes a lot of sense to me.

I was reading your Soylent green post and made me think of the movie “the book of Eli” with Denzel.
Post apocalyptic and they have a name/identifiers for cannibals.
They would get tremors and other issues from consuming human meat.

There’s the known risk of prion disease (similar to mad cow)

Maybe there’s a connection somehow in it all, a parasite of sorts from human “consumption”
edit on 28-8-2023 by G005E because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

T2, the messaging to prep, store dried food and get growing potatoes and veg in your gardens is starting to come into a closer focus now.

I recall RomanaDidulo (IAmUrDonald), on telegram, saying that when this is over we will be growing fruit trees on every street, such that anyone can get food as they walk.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You may find this of interest. From the book I am currently reading- Why would they do this? Better question is why bother asking.

"The Committee on Foreign Investment recently declared that land purchases are not within the Committee purview." Page 44
That leaves Chyna with an open pass to purchase farmland. That would explain why they are so emboldened to buy land near sensitive military bases- they believe/know that most likely they will get to do what they want.

Flying under the radar these Chinese companies are using an American company [think jobs] as a front. But sometimes they don't even bother.
This is where solar farms come in. This example is so outrageous-

Imagine if you will a retired Chinese general decides on a whim to purchase 22 square miles of land next to Laughlin Air Base in Texas to cough, build a solar farm. One would think that alarm bells would go of. Bass raised the alarm but oh well, this general is now building a runway, a lodge, guest facilities and other buildings right next to where the pilot training facility is.
"Malign state actors either ignorantly or willfully blind to the fact that China is calling the shots." Infiltration rings a bell.

If that isn't enough CFIUS only does a re- review if more land is bought, the ownership is changed or the use of the land changes. This is so weak and we know what will happen. Everything slips under the radar.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A couple of events, over the last 12 hours, indicate the pace is quickening now:

1) @GURGAVIN tweeted ,at 2:23am GMT:

JUST IN : CHINA’S SECOND LARGEST PROPERTY DEVELOPER EVERGRANDE’S STOCK JUST FELL ANOTHER 90% AFTER TRADING WAS UNHALTED

2) DISCOSE.TV reports that:

UK airspace is SHUT in huge air traffic control system failure

UK airspace has shut down following a huge air traffic control system failure which has halted flights in and out for 'at least 12 hours'.

Reinforced by this Dail y Mail article

At least 500 UK flights cancelled by air traffic control IT failure that left controllers input flight plans by hand: Thousands of Brits stranded across the world as bosses insist catastrophic 'network failure' has been 'remedied'

This wreaks of:
a) Stopping deep staters fleeing; implying they think the end is near,
b) Possibly cyber attacks; as TWO sites are down; both the primary AND backup.

Remember that this is the end of the main holiday fortnight for Europe/UK... No accident that this is happening just as people are flying home!!
edit on 28-8-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At 0834 eastern tomorrow the national reconnaissance organization in partnership with space force will launch the satellite NROL-107 Silent Barker using an atlas V rocket out of Cape Canaveral

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We have a sky event.
80% of Flights in the UK Delayed

I can't imagine the level of chaos. I guess this could go one of two ways. One is the current agenda of making air travel the most horrible experience so that only the elite will have the luxury of travel. After all didn't Schwab warn of cyber attacks. The rest of us just need to stay in our 15 minute cities. The other is that maybe this is being done for a specific purpose like delay and detain certain people.
I wonder if this connects to-

#1328 clip
THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN THEY ARE NOT SAFE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
We will not be held hostage.
SKY EVENT
WWG1WGA.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join